how do i resize multiple boxes (not all) and their associated tex.

I have a drawing and I want to resize some of the boxes to 150% of
the original size.  I want the text to resize at the same time.
0
wbrophy (1)
1/16/2005 3:11:01 AM
visio 3638 articles. 1 followers. Follow

problem with resizing
Hi! I'm writing a MDI application. Child window is splitted in three panes. In the one pane I've got a FormView with some buttons. How to do, that this FormView was in the center of a pane (even during resizing )? And the second problem, how to do, that during resizing, splitters dividing window were always in the same places? Please, help me. I would be appreciate. bart ...

Multiple SMTP Domains #2
I have configured multiple smtp domains on exchange (2003, sp2, fe, be enviorment). i have configured another virutal http server with the host header of this domain so that it seperates the users from the other domain resources, ie. public folder and mailbox stores. however they can only logon when they use the smtp domain in the address.. https://webmail.mydomain.com/exchange/user@secondsmtpdomain.com whenthey log on using the forms based authentication they get a 404 page not found, if they use that specified url they can get in fine. any ideas?? thanks! "Gabe Matteson"...

Internet - Take Advantage of Multiple Windows When Surfing
-- Internet - Take Advantage of Multiple Windows When Surfing SUMMARY: Stop jumping back and forth between index pages by using several browser windows. Why use one web browser window when you can have multiple? If you have an adequate amount of memory, open up several web browsers to maximize your surfing experience. One great way to do this is via a start page. Select a page from where you would like to begin browsing, such as a table of contents or links page. Now, instead of left-clicking on links or entries to view other pages, right-click the links. From the pop-up menu that a...

Help: Multiple Transactions for Multiple Accounts
Hi everyone! I am attempting to use excel to manage my commission income. My goal is to track my commissions to make sure I get paid for m sales. If my commission pay is overdue I must chase it down or los it. I have a large number of clients (500 clients) I have a spreadsheet for each client as each client has their ow UNIQUE commission structure. When I make a sale, the client sheet calculates the expected commissio payment. Every week I receive a commission report that breaks down th commissions I have received for that week. (I simply add them into th "yearly commission activi...

Multiple Language
Thanks in advance... I need to know how I would manage a database with and item master that needs to be read and entered in multiple languages. Example would be We have offices in Japan and France. Our item master data needs to be readable in both Japaneese and French. Do i need multiple databases or is there data translation? Any help would be appreciated Tim, see below link for multilingual installations: https://mbs.microsoft.com/knowledgebase/KBDisplay.aspx?WTNTZSMNWUKNTMMYPKZPWNYYQNZZXYLWPKXNYTVPYXSZUTPZMZQMSSPYVTXTTWTY#E6D Hope this helps, rc "Tim Hart" wrote: > ...

Populate to Multiple fields
I have created a combo box that allows multi-select values. The client would check off the questions that pertain to them, and then I would like the questions they checked off to populate into a subform into indivdual rows. Could someone tell me if this possible? So an example would be: The client checks off question 1, question 5, question 6 etc., then the subform (datasheet view) should look like this: Answer Comments Employee Responding question 1 question 5 question 6 On Fri, 4 Dec 2009 13:32:06 -0800, Dee <Dee@discussions.microsoft.co...

multiple categories/memo for downloaded credit card trans
Hi, I am using MS Money Plus Home and Business v17.0.150.1415. I have added my Chase credit card account to my money profile so that I can choose "Update Now" and all my recent transactions are downloaded into Money. This works good, but I am not able to do two things that I would like to be able to do: 1. I would like to be able to split the transaction into more than one category. 2. I would like to be able to add a memo to the transaction. Can anyone tell me if there is a way I can do these things? Thanks in advance, Paul I cannot figure out how to either of these thi...

Dynamic named range across multiple sheets
I know how to make a dynamic named range for a single sheet. I can't find any information on how to extend the named range to the last sheet in the workbook. I am importing a delimited text file into Excel, and the size varies. I am using vba to automatically add sheets when needed. That causes me to have a fluctuating amount of sheets. Is there a formula for a dynamic named range that would go to the last used cell in the last sheet *without specifying the sheet name*? Is it even possible to have a dynamic named range that extends into another sheet? Thanks for any help you offer. -- ...

Multiple CRM installations
My company has a CRM server which is used for testing and carrying out ISV customisations. They also have a CRM server which is used to keep track of the company contacts, leads etc. at present they are in totally different domains however the company is changing to have just one domain. Is it possible to have two completely different CRM installations, (no overlap what soever) in one domain?? TIA Emily Sure... That's no problem. "Emily" wrote: > My company has a CRM server which is used for testing and carrying out ISV > customisations. They also have a CRM serv...

Disabling Esc and Enter in a Modeless dialog box
I am having a dailog based application in which another dialog is embedded as a child.The settings of this dialog are child with no border and visible. The child dialog is created using the "Create" function of CDialog and hence is modeless. On press of Esc or Enter the dialog gets destroyed. I want to override this normal behaviour. How can this be done? !!! Thanks & regards, Senthil a couple possibilities. 1. change the accelerator key definitions to remove those key mappings 2. override the onok and oncancel member functions of cdialog and make yours not call the cdialog ...

resizing problems
I am using OpenGL in my MFC app. The problem is when I resize the window from the left or top border the whole scene of my OpenGL moves even before my OnPaint event handler is called and when my OnPaint is called after this it repaints the scene so this produces a flicker. If, however I resize the window from the right or bottom border this problem doen't occur. Can anybody please tell me what is happening? Thank you ...

Bitmap resize on same DC
I am a little be confused! I have a custom control with a bitmap inside I create the bitmap with this code ************************************************* CClientDC dc(this) ; if (m_dcGrid.GetSafeHdc() == NULL) { m_dcGrid.CreateCompatibleDC(&dc) ; m_bitmapGrid.CreateCompatibleBitmap(&dc, m_nClientWidth,m_nClientHeight) ; m_pbitmapOldGrid = m_dcGrid.SelectObject(&m_bitmapGrid) ; } ************************************************ and in OnPaint i have: ************************************************ CPaintDC dc(this) ; // device context for painting CDC memDC ; CBit...

Repeated error dialogue box in Outlook 2000
I'm using Outlook 2000 as part of Office 2000. Recently I started to get repeated error messages "Microsoft Outlook has encounterered a problem and needs to close...". The message appears a few minutes after opening Outlook. I tried Inbox repair and this didn't stop it so I reinstalled from the CD also without success. I then uninstalled from the CD and reinstalled and this seemed to work for a couple of days and then the message re-appeared. The strange thing is that if I ignore the message Outlook keeps working normally. I thought that the problem might be a fai...

Multiple Domains #8
Is there an effective way to set up multiple domains in Exchange 2003 AND being to send from each account? Having more than one email address in an user account is easy, no problem there. But if there an easy way, short of creating a second dummy account and give that person pop/smtp access to be able to give them the ability to send from that address? http://www.ivasoft.biz/choosefrom.shtml Oliver On Mar 14, 10:29 am, "Oliver Moazzezi" <o.moazzez...@SPAMfreenet.co.uk> wrote: > http://www.ivasoft.biz/choosefrom.shtml > > Oliver So there is no nice way to do it...

Macro dialog box when opening worksheet
Is there anyway to disable the dialog box that warns a user that a macro is attached to a workbook? That is controlled in the user's installation of Excel under the security settings, I am not aware of a way to disable this notification without actually changing the settings on the computer (Tools -> Macros -> Security)... cheers, NeB gafrueh wrote: > Is there anyway to disable the dialog box that warns a user that a macro is attached to a workbook? Hi if this would be possible this security feature would be useless. You cans et the security level to 'Low' (men...

Deleting Multiple Blank Rows
Is there a quick and simple way of deleting multiple different blank rows from a sheet? - Other than indivdually clicking on them (with ctrl) and then deleting. i.e. removing the blank rows between the other rows of data? (But on a large scale) Number Name B5298 BOWER, RH G9005 LANDA J G9456 BHAKRI H J1482 NIRMAL KUMAR.R T9574 BAMBER A Hi Select the whole range of data>Sort>Ascending>my data has Headers>Column A and all the blank rows will be shifted to the end -- Regards Roger Govier Diabolo_Devil wrote: > Is there a quick and si...

Multiple stacked columns
Hiya, I want to create a stacked column chart comparing 2 sources of data: Stack1 (Data) Stack2 (Budget) Product A Product B Product C Product A Product B Product C Q1 10 50 12 15 45 15 Q2 14 55 11 16 50 14 Q3 23 43 9 20 40 10 Q4 1 4 0 ...

Finding records based on combo box
Hi Everyone I have a spreadsheet in Excel 2003, which has approximately 600 records (or rows). There are a number of values for each record, such as elecment code description and group. I have inserted a combo box onto the spreadsheet, but thats as far as have got. Ideally, I want to limit the number of rows based on what group i selected from the combo box. Any help is greatly appreciated. Phi -- NH ----------------------------------------------------------------------- NHS's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=3604 View this thread: http://www...

Part number combo box is blank, all others work
I've tried repeatedly to make a part number combo box work. All other combo boxes on my form work, but for some reason this one will not. I have tryed to use this field in other forms (by itself) to try to figure it out, it doesn't work on the others either. Could there be something in the table or part number field? Please help dumb-founded LOL! We need to see your code assigning the cbo value and know whether your Part Number is an actual Numeric datatype of Text datatype. Also, what version/service pack of Access are you running? -- There's ALWAYS more than one way t...

CStatic derived dialog and auto-resize
Hi, I would like to add auto-resizing feature to my Cstatic derived control. I mean when I load a bitmap I would like to adjust size dynamically. I tried to SendMessage WM_SIZE but it doesn't work. >I would like to add auto-resizing feature to my Cstatic derived control. I >mean when I load a bitmap I would like to adjust size >dynamically. >I tried to SendMessage WM_SIZE but it doesn't work. You can resize a window by using the SetWindowPos or MoveWindow APIs. Dave -- MVP VC++ FAQ: http://www.mvps.org/vcfaq ...

auto resize text without resizing cell in excel
format|cells|alignment tab|check "shrink to fit" Ferd wrote: -- Dave Peterson ...

Office for multiple users
Hi, can I get a multiple license MS office? And how? Can I use it with windows XP and windows 7? R Depends; if you want more than 5 licenses contact your local MS volume license reseller "Charchabeel" <Charchabeel@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:667092D5-A1EB-4D39-8B11-136330851141@microsoft.com... > Hi, can I get a multiple license MS office? And how? > Can I use it with windows XP and windows 7? > > R http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/suites/HA101080191033.aspx Charchabeel wrote: > Hi, can I get a multiple license ...

How to resize a CTreeCtl when the dialog window is resized
Hello, Is there any documentation on how to do this? Or does anyone have any suggestions? Thanks, Linda >-----Original Message----- >Hello, > >Is there any documentation on how to do this? Or does anyone have any >suggestions? > >Thanks, >Linda > >. You can handle the message WM_SIZE of dialog to change the size of CTreeCtrl. Use message mapping. Then call the MoveWindow function to change the size: CTreeCtrl::MoveWindow(x, y, width, height) >-----Original Message----- >Hello, > >Is there any documentation on how to do this? Or does anyo...

Drop Down box resizing on open
I'm using Excel 2000 and have created a workbook with lots of drop down boxes which keep resizing when I open up the sheet. I have the drop downs in column B, with linked cells in column A with IF's in column D based on column's A values. I have macro's running in the background autofitting column D (the IF variables can give results which range from 1-10 lines taken from another sheet). The drop down boxes have been positioned in the lower half of the cells so the cell contents can be read. I have made sure that each drop down box has 'move but dont size with cells&...

multiple copies of XL
Excel 2002 SP3 Win XP HE SP1 hi, when i click on an xls file in windows explorer it opens the file in excel; however, if i am looking for another xls file and repeat same procedure, it opens the xls file in a *separate* instance of excel. on and on so i can find myself s'times with up to 5 or 6 multiple instances of excel all running concurrently. is there a way to prevent this? i.e. make all xls files opened or clicked-on in windows explorer open in the same instance of excel--barring opening them up all at once but sequentially in time, as needed? tx. stef Try the usual fix(es) ...