How do I print a timeline date range?

I have a timeline that starts in 9/2003 and extends past today. I want to
print only a piece of that timeline: 11/1/2005 to 12/31/2005. How do I do
that?
0
GuessZoo (4)
12/28/2005 4:47:02 PM
visio 3638 articles. 1 followers. Follow

If you are running Visio 2003, there is an option on the Print Dialog to
print current view. So if you zoom into the area you want, you can print
just what you see.

John...    Visio MVP

Need stencils or ideas? http://www.mvps.org/visio/3rdparty.htm
Need VBA examples?   http://www.mvps.org/visio/VBA.htm
Common Visio Questions http://www.mvps.org/visio/common_questions.htm
Visio Wishlist       http://www.mvps.org/visio/wish_list.htm

"GuessZoo" <GuessZoo@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>I have a timeline that starts in 9/2003 and extends past today. I want to
> print only a piece of that timeline: 11/1/2005 to 12/31/2005. How do I do
> that?

0
lancucki (505)
12/29/2005 7:03:55 PM
Darn it. I'm running Visio 2002.

"John Marshall, MVP" wrote:

> If you are running Visio 2003, there is an option on the Print Dialog to
> print current view. So if you zoom into the area you want, you can print
> just what you see.
>
> John...    Visio MVP
>
> Need stencils or ideas? http://www.mvps.org/visio/3rdparty.htm
> Need VBA examples?   http://www.mvps.org/visio/VBA.htm
> Common Visio Questions http://www.mvps.org/visio/common_questions.htm
> Visio Wishlist       http://www.mvps.org/visio/wish_list.htm
>
> "GuessZoo" <GuessZoo@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> >I have a timeline that starts in 9/2003 and extends past today. I want to
> > print only a piece of that timeline: 11/1/2005 to 12/31/2005. How do I do
> > that?

0
GuessZoo (4)

printing copies

Macro for blocker from using cell range
Is there a way to write code that can unlock a worksheet (w/password) allowing the user access to functionality while relocking (w/password) the worksheet should the user mouse click or move into a range of cells that would normally be locked? Assistance and a learning opportunity is always appreciated... Regards, Lenny With "qwerty" as defined name for range =Sheet1!$A$1:$F$12,Day!$A$26:$F$34 Private Sub Worksheet_SelectionChange(ByVal Target As Range) Dim myrange As Range Set myrange = Me.Range("qwerty") On Error GoTo ws_exit: Applica...

Ghosted print and print preview

Print Dynamic Range

Simple date on form
Hi. I need to show the current date in a text box on a form, allow tha date to be edited if need be by the user, then when the user clicks th save button, save the edited (or if not edited, current date) to th worksheet. I also don't want the date to read mm/dd/yy. I would lik it to read dd/mm/yy. I'm pretty sure I know how to save to the worksheet, but I thought had better mention it, as there may be some little trick to it!. Can anyone help me please -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com Do you need it to be on a form? using an input box would be easier, somethi...

TCP/IP printing

year conversion in date fields eg 1900 to 2000
I moved a existing database from foxpro to access 2000. The dates in foxpro had a 2 digit year and when brought in to access it converted them to 1900 (eg. 11/12/00 to 11/12/1900 instead of 11/12/2000). Is there a way in access to convert (replace) only the year of vaious dates to another year. If this is not possible is there a way to prevent this while converting? thanks alex An update query can work for this. Something like this: UPDATE TableName SET [DateFieldName] = DateAdd("yyyy", 100, [DateFieldName]) WHERE Year([DateFieldName]) = 1900; -- Ken Snell <MS...

Printing booklet

Default Date Value
How do I get a record create date to automatically fill in on a field in that record as the default value? -- BigK9 In your table you could set the default value to the field as =Date() or set the default value of your field on the form to =Date() "BigK9" <BigK9@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:9B260C6E-2672-4E87-813F-1D15AE6CB806@microsoft.com... > How do I get a record create date to automatically fill in on a field in > that > record as the default value? > -- > BigK9 I recommend making it the default value of the field in the tabl...

Check printing in GP 7.0

"Tiled" print setting.

CHtmlView and Printing

Problems with printing

Printing--How not to Print Bkground

Find Date in range and scroll down to next row
I have a sheet(1) frozen in A4. Want a code to do the following: Sheet(1) Range(k:k) If date = today then select row font.color. index = 15 scroll down to next row (next row and below visible). How do I solve? Do you want to simply loop through all the occupied cells in column K and color the entire row if the date = today? I don't understand the "next row and below visible". What is visible and what is not visible? Post back and provide more info. HTH Otto "tomjoe" <tomjoe@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:DC40BBCF-E3...

Printing in Vista

How do you customize the 'Print View'?

counting a range that has only general format
I'm attempting to count cells in a range that have a general format. Need help with countif. -- 1 putt Hi, AFAIK that can't be done with countif. How about a UDF. Alt +F11 to open VB editor. Right click 'ThisWorkbook' and insert module and paste the code beolw in call with =CountGeneral(A!:A10) Function CountGeneral(rng As Range) As Long For Each c In rng If c.NumberFormat = "General" Then CountGeneral = CountGeneral + 1 End If Next End Function -- Mike When competing hypotheses are otherwise equal, adopt the hypothes...

Printing problem

Print a report without displaying print preview
Hi, Please can someone tell me in a really basic way how can I print a report WITHOUT it also previewing. I'm using 2007 I have several forms which have a print button ( created with the command button wizard, report operations, print report, then relevant report is chosen to print). This works great, and prints the relevant report for the the associated record, however when you click the print button it also displays the print preview and doesn't close it again. This means that until the preview is closed the same thing keeps printing when the button is clicked....

Currency to Print
Is there a way to set up the defaut "Currency To Print:" to Originating when printe the Invoice from the Sales Batch ID. There is no problem to print the Invoice from Sales transaction Entry, because the default Currency was set using Originating. Thanks, Kevin, Yes. When you select the Print icon in Sales Batch, print options window will open where you specify Originating in Print currency in Dropdown. This should work the same way as printing invoice from sales transaction entry -- Thanks Janakiram M.P. MCP-GP http://janakirammp.blogspot.com "Kevin Zhou" wro...

Printing clips the side of the document words
Hello, I've just installed all the updates for Windows XP that were required and others also and have Office 2003 with Outlook 2003. I've tried to print an email message and the words in the narrative are clipped on the right and left margins. The "TO" "FROM" "SUBJECT" and all the other header information is aligned correctly and the problem is only with the main text portion. When I print regular WORD documents, I don't have this problem and my printer can print directly to the edge of the paper (Laser). The formatting is coming from Outlook a...

Previous Dates
Hi all, i am ashamed to admit that i can not figure this one out.. In one table i have the DateCreated field. In my query i want to display all records created today, Date() and during the previous two days. If today is Thursday i also want to see the records created Tuesday and Wednesday and today.. I am trying this -2<!>=Date() but it fails.. Any ideas? Thanks! < Date( ) + 1 AND >= Date( ) - 2 should do, in the grid., as criteria. Vanderghast, Access MVP "Peter" <Peter@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:...