How do I inactivate connector tool?

I am a very inexperienced beginner with Visio.  How do I inactivate the
connector tool (not permanently, just so I can continue working with the
document without having the connector tool constantly adding connectors)
--
Richard Champlin
Administrative Program Assistant II

Disregard this...I answered my own question.
--

"Richard Champlin" wrote:

> I am a very inexperienced beginner with Visio.  How do I inactivate the
> connector tool (not permanently, just so I can continue working with the
> document without having the connector tool constantly adding connectors)
> --
> Richard Champlin
> Administrative Program Assistant II
> Children''''''''s Hospital & Regional Medical Center, Seattle

Inactivating Vendors
Trying to inactivate a vendor, get the message: This vendor has been assigned to a purchase order or an unposted receipt, the status cant be changed to inactive. I have checked and the 2 PO's are closed, and there are no open receivings. What do I have to do to inactivate this vendor? thanks! -- Doug You have to run the Remove Completed Purchase Orders process (Tools-Routines-Purchasing) in order to move closed or cancelled purchase orders to history as long as you are keeping PO history. "Doug" wrote: > Trying to inactivate a vendor, get the message: > &g...

Tools -> Rules and Alert issue
I'm Using MS Outlook 2007. I setup different 'Rules' from Tools -> Rules and Alert -> 'New Rule' to transfer different types of message to different folders (based on either specific person domain name or specific word in the subject etc.). But the 'Rule' does not automatically work unless I click 'Run Rules Now' or check the box in 'Run this Rule.. <Rule name>' to run in manually. How do I make this Rules effective 'Automatically' (without my manual interaction) to Run the Rule ...? -niladri What type of ma...

Microsoft CRM Connectors blog
Dear All, The following Microsoft CRM Connectors blog contains some useful information on the Microsoft CRM Connector for Microsoft Dynamics GP. This blog will also provide information on future Microsoft CRM Connectors and integration solutions such as with Microsoft Dynamics AX, or the BizTalk Adaptor for Microsoft Dynamics CRM, etc. You can also use this blog to get answers to questions on the Microsoft CRM Connectors or to provide feedback. Blog URL: http://blogs.msdn.com/microsoftcrmconnectors/default.aspx Regards, Manohar ...

POP3 Connector passing external To: addresses back to Exchange

Outlook Connector / Outlook 2003
Hi. I've recently started using Outlook Connector with Outlook 2003 as I have an additional free Hotmail account. I've noticed that the free account appears twice in Outlook's E-mail Accounts window after I've attached it. The folders only appears once on the main Outlook interface, though, but it seems that Outlook therefore goes through the send/receive process twice for this account. If I try removing one of the repeated accounts from the window, it just deletes all the folders and the identical account disappears eventually also. Anyone have any ideas? ...

Connectors
Hi all, I'm a newbie to this forum. I tried using the search function, but could not get it to work for me. Does anyone know if you can use a connector to connect an arrow from a column to an offset point on a run chart (when using a dual chart...Column and Line with two axes)? I tried doing this, but the arrow won't stay connected if I add additional data (which I am doing being that I'm trending two data points...patient volume and late charges....each day since 09/01/05). I'm trying to avoid having to adjust these arrows every time I add data for the next day, and being...

Outlook Connector not working with multiple accounts
Hi all, I am running Outlook2007 under Vista Business. Recently I migrated my mail domain to Windows Live Domains and set up 6 Windows Live accounts which are all working fine from a web point of view. I then installed the latest Outlook Connector to download all 6 accounts into Outlook, but only 3 of the accounts are syncing - the other three all just display a "connecting" message in the Outlook Connector server status. I have tried rebooting, setting up the accounts in different orders, and even leaving it for a few days to have an opportunity to sync but so far nothing has work...

POP3 Connector Manager Question
When setting accounts up to pull email into exchange through the POP3 Connectors, the shortest amount of times you can set it to check for new mail from the pop3 accounts is 4 times/hr (or 15 minutes). This is very long and was curous if theirs a registry change that could override this to be less than 15 minutes... Not possible to change it. If you have a full-time Internet connection, best to avoid using the POP connector and host your own mail.... ]coreyc wrote: > When setting accounts up to pull email into exchange > through the POP3 Connectors, the shortest amount of times &...

SRS Connector Validation error
When I try to install the SRS Connector for CRM 4.0 I get an error that says: Check ReportServerValidator : Failure: Unable to validate SQL Server Reporting Services Report Server installation. Please check that it is correctly installed on the local machine. Things I've tried: Putting the server name as well localhost in the configuration database field Using the install-config.xml to explicity name the reporting server and url I am attempting to install the connector on a known good SRS install. The address is http://localhost/reportserver which is the default. I'm all out o...

Dynamic connector
Hello, I am a new Visio user so I hope there are some experts out there who can assist me. I am using Visio 2007. How do I connect a shape on Page 1 to another shape on Page 2 using the dynamic connector or is there another method to do this? My organisation chart runs over 2 pages as I cannot fit all the information on 1 page. Looking forward to any responses. Thanks Liz Dynamic connectors cannot cross page boundaries. Some alternatives Larger page Limiting the number of employee's/managers per page (by department ?) al "elee3333" <elee...

Inactivating a vendor
I would like to change the vendor status to inactive, but get the message: This vendor has been assigned to a purchase order or an unposted receipt, The status cant be changed to inactive. i have checked and all PO's are closed or cancelled, and there are no open receipts. Havent used this vendor for over a year. Do I have to do something else to change a vendor to inactive? -- Doug You need to run the PO Removal Routine (Tools-Routines-Purchasing-Remove Completed Purchase Orders) for the Vendor ID you are having the issue with. This will move the PO info to history and allow y...

SMTP connector with outbound security enabled, enables authentication for all other connectors!!?!
Hi, *I have so far tested this on two Exchange Orgs. One being our live platform and the other our test enviroment. Both are running Active Directory native mode for 2003, with Exchange 2003 and Exchange SP1*. Right this is my scenario: I have two SMTP connectors, one is the default 'Internet' with a cost of 1 and address space of *. The other is called 'Admin users' has the a cost of 20 with the address space of * also. Our Front end exchange servers; let's call them: 'EXFE1 and EXFE2' are the local bridgeheads for both connectors. The Internet connector by de...

How to Inactivate a Kit
Hello, I'm looking for recommendations on what is the best process to inactivate a kit so it is no longer available to sell? Thanks! Jeff Couple options: 1) GP does not keep or track history of kits in any way shape or form, so you can delete the kit. or 2) Change the kit components to discontinued and you can either disable or password protect the "Allow Sales of Discontinued Items" in the Sales Order Processing Setup Options window. There is no way to inactivate a kit directly. If deleting the kit or changing the kit components to discontinued i...

SBS 2003 Exchange pop3 connector error 10061
Hello all, just looking for somebody to point me in the right direction on this. Running SBS 2003, I have configured the pop3 connector for 15 user mailboxes, the pop3 server, userid and password for each user account is correct as I have verified them by connecting directly to the pop server with the outlook client. I get this error for all of the mailboxes "error 10061(no connection could be made because the target machine actively refused it)". On Wed, 22 Mar 2006 07:40:28 -0800, LoboTech <LoboTech@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >Hello all, just looking for so...

Is there a selective backup+restore tool for Outlook?
Ok, there are dozends of backup tools for Outlook (2002/2003) but is there a tool which does a SELECTIVE backup + restore? E.g. I want to backup only message - which are older than 20 days or - whose size is greater than 200 KB or - whose sender is kalr@hotmail.com or - which are currently hold in the mail folder "sometopic" inside Outlook? The same filter criteria should be applicable to the restore function as well: The user should be able to restore only some emails out of a huge emails store? Moreover is there a tool with a "Move" function? Thus emails which are bac...

Customer-Inactivate but do not remove history
Does anyone have any suggestions on how to handle a customer that we no longer want to use, but i dont want to remove history. (Looks like I cant inactivate a customer if there are posted or unposted transactions) thanks -- Doug Doug, If all transactions for this customer are fully applied, you can move them all to history (Tools > Routines > Sales > Paid Transaction Removal) and then Inactivate the customer. (Note: make sure History tracking is turned on before you run the Paid Transaction Removal.) If you still have open transactions or don't want to move them to...

quick acces tool bar
How do I add text to the icons ? hi right click any tool bar. from the popup, select customize. when the customize box comes up, click the icon you wish to have text. on the customize box click modify selection. from the popup, select name and give it the text you wish to display. click modify selection again.... 1. click text only(always) - displays text only - no icon, menus and tool bars. 2. click text only(menus) - displays text in menus, icon on toolbar. 3. click image and text - displays text and icon in menus and toolbars. regards FSt1 "Julian Brotherton" wrote: &...

Any reason to keep F&P enabled on SMTP connector ?
If I can I would like to disable "File & Print Sharing" on my SMTP connector, WIn2003 Ent Exch2003. Any problem ? On Fri, 25 Feb 2005 10:55:01 -0800, "Marlon Brown" <marlon_brown@hotmail.com> wrote: >If I can I would like to disable "File & Print Sharing" on my SMTP >connector, WIn2003 Ent Exch2003. > >Any problem ? > You need that running on an Exchange 2003 Server. ...

POP3 connector in SBS exchange 2003
I have set up the pop3 connector to receive and then deliver old emails to designated mailboxes in exchange. Everything looks great, the logging was put to max, checked out all the events and its states all goes well but the emails arent arriving in the users mailbox. This is even when it states in the event log that it has delivered it successfully, ANY Ideas before I go MAD? Its definitely accessing the remote pop3 server downloading the mail successfully but after that I dont know where the emails are going, but they arent showing up where they should be placed. Probably best to post t...

Outlook Connector
A couple of weeks back, I had some issues with my install of Office so I uninstalled it and Outlook Connector. After reinstalling both of these programs and letting OC download my emails, I noticed that there were sync errors and most of the folders were missing emails. Since I was about to reinstall my OS I ignored this until today. I've reinstalled my OS (upgraded to Server 2008 R2) and reinstalled Outlook 2007/Outlook Connector and let it resynchronize. Unfortunately, I'm once again seeing numerous sync errors and missing emails. I've gone through these steps numerou...

Inactivate Accounts
I want to inactivate a couple of hundred of accounts that we don’t use any more due to some branch closures. Our account string consists of 4 segments and the second segment denotes the branch. Unfortunately you can not do this via Mass Modify since you can not use wildcards for the main accounts segment (first segment). I know you can only inactivate an account if it has a zero current balance. It will take me hours to open each account in Account Maintenance and inactivate them one by one. What I was thinking of doing is run a trial balance for each branch to make sure there are n...

Inactivating records
I wanted to run this by you all and see if I'm approaching this the "best" way, and I know "best" can be subjective. :-) I have look-up tables which serve to populate comboboxes in data entry forms and standardize data entry... A user can also add more values to the list in the look up table (via another form). For example, a lookup table of WaterColor will have fields of WaterColorID (primary key set to autonumber) and WaterColor (green, brown, blue). If someone wanted to refine the green color further to more specific green colors, say "aqua gr...

Inactivate a subform upon a choice.
I have the Parent Form with a field "CaseType" ComboBox with choice like "Business";"Personal" I want the subform to become inactive if "Personal" is chosen on the parent form AND the SubForm's field "Partners" to acquire the same value as of Parent Form's field "Name". Any idea/Event Code/Macro/guidance shall highly be obliged? -- Thanx in advance, Best Regards, Faraz This is untested. First set the subform's field Partners, then disable the subform. This code would go on the after update event fo...

Trying to Inactivate a Vendor
I would like to inactivate a vendor, but get the message: You can not inactivate a vendor because it has posted or unposted transactions. What do I have to do to inactivate a vendor? -- Doug Doug, I believe to inactivate a vendor, they cannot be on unposted transactions and cannot have unpaid transactions (I think this is what the message means by 'posted') - is either of those the case? -- Victoria Yudin Dynamics GP MVP Flexible Solutions, Inc. "Doug" <Doug@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:0266721B-87A9-49BF-A7FC-3EB3C2373706@microsoft.com....

How do I install Excel 2000 Analysis Tool Pak? #2
Operating system is XP. Office 2000 came installed. I am trying to calculate CUMPRINC, but can not do so without Add In form Analysis Tool Pak, which is not installed. Don't have disc with Tool Pak on it. Hoew do I find it online, download and install it? AFAIK, it's not available on-line. You must find your CD. On Sun, 3 Apr 2005 18:51:03 -0700, "jamo" <jamo@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >Operating system is XP. Office 2000 came installed. I am trying to calculate >CUMPRINC, but can not do so without Add In form Analysis Tool Pak, which is >not ins...