How do I add shapes to Process Engineering Component Explorer?

I'm using Visio 2003.

Is there a way that I can use the "component explorer" and
"connectivity explorer" from the Process Engineering stencil with my
own shapes?  What shapesheet attribute makes a shape appear on this
explorer?

Thanks.

visio 3638 articles. 1 followers. Follow

The Process Engineering menu has a Shape Conversion command that should
enable this.  You just need to assign a category.

--
Mark Nelson
Office Graphics - Visio

"Barney" <peter.barnfield@gmail.com> wrote in message
> I'm using Visio 2003.
>
> Is there a way that I can use the "component explorer" and
> "connectivity explorer" from the Process Engineering stencil with my
> own shapes?  What shapesheet attribute makes a shape appear on this
> explorer?
>

> Thanks.

0
marknel (439)

Add Lookup Fields to Entity

Excel Add Ins

Add on

POS 2009 Add-In: Populating a Task Pad

Not enough server storage is available to process this command
I have Exchange 2000 and have enabled journaling to another mailbox. This journal mailbox has about 850,000 messages in it currently. I tried to log in to this mailbox the other day with Outlook Express 6 (tried both POP3 and IMAP) and it did not work. It reported an error back saying: "Not enough server storage is available to process this command" There is loads of server storage available. Is there a mailbox limit where Outlook Express can't access it? or is there another problem? Thanks. "Stephen Aldous" <steve@stephenaldous.com> wrote in message news:4...

Add-in cannot be loaded OL07

.SRF files are not processed by IIS
Hello, I'm not an IIS expert, so excuse me if this seems like a question I should know the answer to. I was trying to use the CRM 1.2 SDK and was getting a HTTP 405 Not Supported errors from the server. We have another development server, also running 1.2, where the calls go through fine. The difference is that on the machine where everything works when I request a .srf file (ex: http://crmdev/MSCRMServices/BizUser.srf) the file is processed and displays XML output. On the other server, the server that calls fail against, when querying the same response file the contents of the file are...

Format text to add character

Add File menu to custom toolbar

Double click on shape in Webpage
Hello, Within Visio (2007) it is possible to double click on a shape to go to a selected page by change it's behaviour. However when saving the drawing to a web page this seems not to work. Is there a way to have this function being available on a web page? regards, Just Hi Just, You might want to "double-up" the linking functionality on the shape and add a Hyperlink that does the same thing as the double-click. Ctrl+K will get you to the hyperlink dialog quickly. Hyperlinks will export and function when you "Save As Web" -- Hope this helps, Chris Roth Vi...

add a DC in a LegSite

excel add-ons

Map Add-On?

Add ContractLine Entity in Menu
Hi, Is it possible to add a shortcut in the Service Menu to the ContractLine Entity? I really appreciate if someone could help. Regards, Alcides ...

Problem- add-in Access Outlook Add-in for Data Collection & Publis
I have a problem with Outlook 2007 and the add-in Access Outlook Add-in for Data Collection and Publishing. This add-in worked when I first installed Outlook 2007 when installing Office 2007 Enterprise. The add-in created a sub-folder in my Inbox named Data Collection Replies and worked well until about 6 weeks ago. Now I can’t get the add-in to work at all even though it appears in the list of COM.adds in Outlook 2007. More perplexing is the error message I now receive EVERY time I click on any email message to read it. The message is titled ‘Custom UI Runtime Error in...

Add target to trend chart
I've created a chart trending our company's daily rank over time. We have a specific rank as a target goal, and I'd like that to appear as a flat line on the chart, so we know how far we have to go. How can I get such a line, without having to populate a new column with the same number? Thanks Two options, 1) Simply draw a line where your target is at using the drawing toolbar. 2) Add an additional series to your chart containing two points. The X value of the points indicates the length of your line. The Y values should be set to your target. "Patience" <...

Can I add other data to a pivot chart
I want to add a target line to a pivot chart. The data for the target line would be from a different source (worksheet) to the underlying pivot table. Is this possible (by workaround or otherwise)? A pivot chart can only display data from the pivot table. This can be overcome by drawing a line and hoping it doesn't move too much. I would instead make a regular chart from the pivot table, and add the data for the additional line. To make a regular chart from a pivot table, select a blank cell that's not touching the pivot table and start the chart wizard. In step 2, you must use...

How To Add Filters To Add Ins List ???
I am using Power Point 2003 with XP Pro OS. I have install the conversion to read office 2007. When I use the Add In, it only shows 2003 power point extension .ppt How do I add the ability to show 2007 power point files too ??? Can someone tell me what I need to do to add the ability to see 2007 power point files??? I is very knowledgeable on VBA. Thank You, Gary You have to have all the Windows updates as of the time the Compatibility Pack was released. That was around October 2008, so you should have those. :-) That said, my Office 2003 installation on Windows...

Fill in form add picture
I have a Word doc that is a protected, fillable form. I want to add a field where people who edit the file can insert a picture/logo -when the file is protected. How do I do that? Thanks, Caroline See http://jay-freedman.info/form_picture.zip. It's a complicated scheme -- if you have trouble applying it to your form, contact me by email. -- Regards, Jay Freedman Microsoft Word MVP FAQ: http://word.mvps.org Email cannot be acknowledged; please post all follow-ups to the newsgroup so all may benefit. Caroline wrote: > I have a Word doc that is a protected,...

The Microsoft Jet Engine Stopped the process
The Microsoft Jet Engine Stopped the process because you and another user are attempting to change the same data at the same time. How do I get back into the Access Database? I keep getting the above error when I try to open it. The first thing to try is making sure that the database is closed and that no one else is using it. Next go to the folder holding the database file and look for a .ldb or .laccdb file with the same name as the database file. This is a locking file that might be the problem if you are very lucky. If not, the database may be corrupted. Make a copy of i...