How can I create a Chen ERD in Visio 2007?

I'm trying to do an assignment for my Database Management Systems class that 
requires a Chen diagram. Can I do this with Visio 2007?
0
Sean9204 (160)
9/20/2008 6:34:01 PM
visio 3638 articles. 1 followers. Follow

6 Replies
585 Views

Similar Articles

[PageSpeed] 29

I don't know if this is a standard or pro version feature.  Easy why to tell 
would be to go to file > new > and see if Software - Chen ERD is listed.

Wapperdude


"Sean" wrote:

> I'm trying to do an assignment for my Database Management Systems class that 
> requires a Chen diagram. Can I do this with Visio 2007?
0
WapperDude (134)
9/25/2008 7:05:01 PM
This may have been dropped along the line somewhere.  I see it back to Visio 
Technical 4.1, but I don't see it in either V2003 Pro or V2007 std.  Unless 
I'm missing something.


"WapperDude" wrote:

> I don't know if this is a standard or pro version feature.  Easy why to tell 
> would be to go to file > new > and see if Software - Chen ERD is listed.
> 
> Wapperdude
> 
> 
> "Sean" wrote:
> 
> > I'm trying to do an assignment for my Database Management Systems class that 
> > requires a Chen diagram. Can I do this with Visio 2007?
0
WapperDude (134)
9/25/2008 7:34:07 PM
------=_NextPart_0001_68D6C140
Content-Type: text/plain
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

As far as I know, Visio 2000 Enterprise version was the last one which 
contained the Chen diagram type.  

Barb Way
Product Support - Visio
Microsoft Corporation
[This posting is provided "As Is" with no warranties, and confers no 
rights.]
--------------------

This may have been dropped along the line somewhere.  I see it back to 
Visio 
Technical 4.1, but I don't see it in either V2003 Pro or V2007 std.  Unless 
I'm missing something.


"WapperDude" wrote:

> I don't know if this is a standard or pro version feature.  Easy why to 
tell 
> would be to go to file > new > and see if Software - Chen ERD is listed.
> 
> Wapperdude
> 
> 
> "Sean" wrote:
> 
> > I'm trying to do an assignment for my Database Management Systems class 
that 
> > requires a Chen diagram. Can I do this with Visio 2007?

------=_NextPart_0001_68D6C140
Content-Type: text/x-rtf
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

{\rtf1\ansi\ansicpg1252\deff0\deflang1033{\fonttbl{\f0\fnil\fprq2\fcharset0 MS Sans Serif;}}
\viewkind4\uc1\pard\f0\fs26 As far as I know, Visio 2000 Enterprise version was the last one which contained the Chen diagram type.  
\par 
\par Barb Way
\par Product Support - Visio
\par Microsoft Corporation
\par [This posting is provided "As Is" with no warranties, and confers no rights.]
\par \pard\li720 --------------------
\par 
\par This may have been dropped along the line somewhere.  I see it back to Visio 
\par Technical 4.1, but I don't see it in either V2003 Pro or V2007 std.  Unless 
\par I'm missing something.
\par 
\par 
\par "WapperDude" wrote:
\par 
\par > I don't know if this is a standard or pro version feature.  Easy why to tell 
\par > would be to go to file > new > and see if Software - Chen ERD is listed.
\par > 
\par > Wapperdude
\par > 
\par > 
\par > "Sean" wrote:
\par > 
\par > > I'm trying to do an assignment for my Database Management Systems class that 
\par > > requires a Chen diagram. Can I do this with Visio 2007?
\par \pard 
\par 
\par }
------=_NextPart_0001_68D6C140--

0
barbway (115)
10/29/2008 11:27:56 PM
I have created a stencil for Visio 2007 that has the Chen ER diagram shapes. Here it is http://bit.ly/alhnBW.



Sea wrote:

How can I create a Chen ERD in Visio 2007?
20-Sep-08

I am trying to do an assignment for my Database Management Systems class that
requires a Chen diagram. Can I do this with Visio 2007?

Previous Posts In This Thread:

On Saturday, September 20, 2008 2:34 PM
Sea wrote:

How can I create a Chen ERD in Visio 2007?
I am trying to do an assignment for my Database Management Systems class that
requires a Chen diagram. Can I do this with Visio 2007?

On Thursday, September 25, 2008 3:05 PM
WapperDud wrote:

I don't know if this is a standard or pro version feature.
I do not know if this is a standard or pro version feature.  Easy why to tell
would be to go to file > new > and see if Software - Chen ERD is listed.

Wapperdude


"Sean" wrote:

On Thursday, September 25, 2008 3:34 PM
WapperDud wrote:

This may have been dropped along the line somewhere.
This may have been dropped along the line somewhere.  I see it back to Visio
Technical 4.1, but I do not see it in either V2003 Pro or V2007 std.  Unless
I am missing something.


"WapperDude" wrote:

On Wednesday, October 29, 2008 7:27 PM
barbwa wrote:

RE: How can I create a Chen ERD in Visio 2007?
------=_NextPart_0001_68D6C140
Content-Type: text/plain
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

As far as I know, Visio 2000 Enterprise version was the last one which 
contained the Chen diagram type.  

Barb Way
Product Support - Visio
Microsoft Corporation
[This posting is provided "As Is" with no warranties, and confers no 
rights.]
--------------------

This may have been dropped along the line somewhere.  I see it back to 
Visio 
Technical 4.1, but I don't see it in either V2003 Pro or V2007 std.  Unless 
I'm missing something.


"WapperDude" wrote:

tell 
that 

------=_NextPart_0001_68D6C140
Content-Type: text/x-rtf
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

{\rtf1\ansi\ansicpg1252\deff0\deflang1033{\fonttbl{\f0\fnil\fprq2\fcharset0 MS Sans Serif;}}
\viewkind4\uc1\pard\f0\fs26 As far as I know, Visio 2000 Enterprise version was the last one which contained the Chen diagram type.  
\par 
\par Barb Way
\par Product Support - Visio
\par Microsoft Corporation
\par [This posting is provided "As Is" with no warranties, and confers no rights.]
\par \pard\li720 --------------------
\par 
\par This may have been dropped along the line somewhere.  I see it back to Visio 
\par Technical 4.1, but I don't see it in either V2003 Pro or V2007 std.  Unless 
\par I'm missing something.
\par 
\par 
\par "WapperDude" wrote:
\par 
\par > I don't know if this is a standard or pro version feature.  Easy why to tell 
\par > would be to go to file > new > and see if Software - Chen ERD is listed.
\par > 
\par > Wapperdude
\par > 
\par > 
\par > "Sean" wrote:
\par > 
\par > > I'm trying to do an assignment for my Database Management Systems class that 
\par > > requires a Chen diagram. Can I do this with Visio 2007?
\par \pard 
\par 
\par }
------=_NextPart_0001_68D6C140--


Submitted via EggHeadCafe - Software Developer Portal of Choice 
AJAX Web Service Driven Customers Table With Customer Details
http://www.eggheadcafe.com/tutorials/aspnet/4c3d2726-d99e-4f83-9e49-0d4867b6271a/ajax-web-service-driven-customers-table-with-customer-details.aspx
0
ninjadan9 (3)
8/2/2010 11:36:16 PM
I created a Visio 2007 stencil that has the Chen ER diagram shapes. Here it is http://bit.ly/alhnBW.



Sea wrote:

How can I create a Chen ERD in Visio 2007?
20-Sep-08

I am trying to do an assignment for my Database Management Systems class that
requires a Chen diagram. Can I do this with Visio 2007?

Previous Posts In This Thread:

On Saturday, September 20, 2008 2:34 PM
Sea wrote:

How can I create a Chen ERD in Visio 2007?
I am trying to do an assignment for my Database Management Systems class that
requires a Chen diagram. Can I do this with Visio 2007?

On Thursday, September 25, 2008 3:05 PM
WapperDud wrote:

I don't know if this is a standard or pro version feature.
I do not know if this is a standard or pro version feature.  Easy why to tell
would be to go to file > new > and see if Software - Chen ERD is listed.

Wapperdude


"Sean" wrote:

On Thursday, September 25, 2008 3:34 PM
WapperDud wrote:

This may have been dropped along the line somewhere.
This may have been dropped along the line somewhere.  I see it back to Visio
Technical 4.1, but I do not see it in either V2003 Pro or V2007 std.  Unless
I am missing something.


"WapperDude" wrote:

On Wednesday, October 29, 2008 7:27 PM
barbwa wrote:

RE: How can I create a Chen ERD in Visio 2007?
------=_NextPart_0001_68D6C140
Content-Type: text/plain
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

As far as I know, Visio 2000 Enterprise version was the last one which 
contained the Chen diagram type.  

Barb Way
Product Support - Visio
Microsoft Corporation
[This posting is provided "As Is" with no warranties, and confers no 
rights.]
--------------------

This may have been dropped along the line somewhere.  I see it back to 
Visio 
Technical 4.1, but I don't see it in either V2003 Pro or V2007 std.  Unless 
I'm missing something.


"WapperDude" wrote:

tell 
that 

------=_NextPart_0001_68D6C140
Content-Type: text/x-rtf
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

{\rtf1\ansi\ansicpg1252\deff0\deflang1033{\fonttbl{\f0\fnil\fprq2\fcharset0 MS Sans Serif;}}
\viewkind4\uc1\pard\f0\fs26 As far as I know, Visio 2000 Enterprise version was the last one which contained the Chen diagram type.  
\par 
\par Barb Way
\par Product Support - Visio
\par Microsoft Corporation
\par [This posting is provided "As Is" with no warranties, and confers no rights.]
\par \pard\li720 --------------------
\par 
\par This may have been dropped along the line somewhere.  I see it back to Visio 
\par Technical 4.1, but I don't see it in either V2003 Pro or V2007 std.  Unless 
\par I'm missing something.
\par 
\par 
\par "WapperDude" wrote:
\par 
\par > I don't know if this is a standard or pro version feature.  Easy why to tell 
\par > would be to go to file > new > and see if Software - Chen ERD is listed.
\par > 
\par > Wapperdude
\par > 
\par > 
\par > "Sean" wrote:
\par > 
\par > > I'm trying to do an assignment for my Database Management Systems class that 
\par > > requires a Chen diagram. Can I do this with Visio 2007?
\par \pard 
\par 
\par }
------=_NextPart_0001_68D6C140--

On Monday, August 02, 2010 7:36 PM
Daniel Harris wrote:

Re: How can I create a Chen ERD in Visio 2007?
I have created a stencil for Visio 2007 that has the Chen ER diagram shapes. Here it is http://bit.ly/alhnBW.


Submitted via EggHeadCafe - Software Developer Portal of Choice 
A Comparison of Managed Compression Algorithms
http://www.eggheadcafe.com/tutorials/aspnet/71485ecc-2d2d-435a-9c35-3d12b279f9ae/a-comparison-of-managed-compression-algorithms.aspx
0
ninjadan9 (3)
8/2/2010 11:37:17 PM
I created a Visio 2007 stencil that has the Chen ER diagram shapes. Here it is http://bit.ly/alhnBW.



Sea wrote:

How can I create a Chen ERD in Visio 2007?
20-Sep-08

I am trying to do an assignment for my Database Management Systems class that
requires a Chen diagram. Can I do this with Visio 2007?

Previous Posts In This Thread:

On Saturday, September 20, 2008 2:34 PM
Sea wrote:

How can I create a Chen ERD in Visio 2007?
I am trying to do an assignment for my Database Management Systems class that
requires a Chen diagram. Can I do this with Visio 2007?

On Thursday, September 25, 2008 3:05 PM
WapperDud wrote:

I don't know if this is a standard or pro version feature.
I do not know if this is a standard or pro version feature.  Easy why to tell
would be to go to file > new > and see if Software - Chen ERD is listed.

Wapperdude


"Sean" wrote:

On Thursday, September 25, 2008 3:34 PM
WapperDud wrote:

This may have been dropped along the line somewhere.
This may have been dropped along the line somewhere.  I see it back to Visio
Technical 4.1, but I do not see it in either V2003 Pro or V2007 std.  Unless
I am missing something.


"WapperDude" wrote:

On Wednesday, October 29, 2008 7:27 PM
barbwa wrote:

RE: How can I create a Chen ERD in Visio 2007?
------=_NextPart_0001_68D6C140
Content-Type: text/plain
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

As far as I know, Visio 2000 Enterprise version was the last one which 
contained the Chen diagram type.  

Barb Way
Product Support - Visio
Microsoft Corporation
[This posting is provided "As Is" with no warranties, and confers no 
rights.]
--------------------

This may have been dropped along the line somewhere.  I see it back to 
Visio 
Technical 4.1, but I don't see it in either V2003 Pro or V2007 std.  Unless 
I'm missing something.


"WapperDude" wrote:

tell 
that 

------=_NextPart_0001_68D6C140
Content-Type: text/x-rtf
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

{\rtf1\ansi\ansicpg1252\deff0\deflang1033{\fonttbl{\f0\fnil\fprq2\fcharset0 MS Sans Serif;}}
\viewkind4\uc1\pard\f0\fs26 As far as I know, Visio 2000 Enterprise version was the last one which contained the Chen diagram type.  
\par 
\par Barb Way
\par Product Support - Visio
\par Microsoft Corporation
\par [This posting is provided "As Is" with no warranties, and confers no rights.]
\par \pard\li720 --------------------
\par 
\par This may have been dropped along the line somewhere.  I see it back to Visio 
\par Technical 4.1, but I don't see it in either V2003 Pro or V2007 std.  Unless 
\par I'm missing something.
\par 
\par 
\par "WapperDude" wrote:
\par 
\par > I don't know if this is a standard or pro version feature.  Easy why to tell 
\par > would be to go to file > new > and see if Software - Chen ERD is listed.
\par > 
\par > Wapperdude
\par > 
\par > 
\par > "Sean" wrote:
\par > 
\par > > I'm trying to do an assignment for my Database Management Systems class that 
\par > > requires a Chen diagram. Can I do this with Visio 2007?
\par \pard 
\par 
\par }
------=_NextPart_0001_68D6C140--

On Monday, August 02, 2010 7:36 PM
Daniel Harris wrote:

Re: How can I create a Chen ERD in Visio 2007?
I have created a stencil for Visio 2007 that has the Chen ER diagram shapes. Here it is http://bit.ly/alhnBW.

On Monday, August 02, 2010 7:37 PM
Daniel Harris wrote:

Re: How can I create a Chen ERD in Visio 2007?
I created a Visio 2007 stencil that has the Chen ER diagram shapes. Here it is http://bit.ly/alhnBW.


Submitted via EggHeadCafe - Software Developer Portal of Choice 
Excel Identifying which formulas are slowing down workbook recalaculation
http://www.eggheadcafe.com/tutorials/aspnet/917072d4-8194-4f18-8455-75b2ebe359f0/excel-identifying-which-formulas-are-slowing-down-workbook-recalaculation.aspx
0
ninjadan9 (3)
8/2/2010 11:37:55 PM
Reply:

Similar Artilces:

On Amazon.com, Outlook 2007 says "compatible with XP, Vista"..
I have Office Home & Student Edition and want to just buy Outlook online from somewhere like Amazon. It is listed as being compatible with XP and Vista but I recently upgraded to Windows 7. Will it work with Windows 7? Yes, it will work just fine on Win7. -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Outlook Tips: http://www.outlook-tips.net/ Outlook & Exchange Solutions Center: http://www.slipstick.com/ Outlook Tips by email: mailto:dailytips-subscribe-request@lists.outlooktips.net EMO - a weekly newsletter about Outlook and Exchange: mailto:EMO-NEWSLETTER-SUBSCRIBE-REQUEST@P...

can't update office xp
I can't download the latest updates for office xp. I get a "hotfix" error. I also can't have microsoft check my computer for installed updates. it just tells me that my computer is unable to communicate with microsoft. >-----Original Message----- >I can't download the latest updates for office xp. I get >a "hotfix" error. I also can't have microsoft check my >computer for installed updates. it just tells me that my >computer is unable to communicate with microsoft. >. >guess no one has any reply to this, should I reload outloo...

CreateDatabase / Access 2007
Hi all, Question: Can Access 2007 be forced to create an Access 2000 database when using CreateDatabase? I have a "utility" database that I distribute in version 2000 to users which is used to extract data from their main database (also version 2000) and which then creates and dumps this data into a new database ("Homedata.mdb"). This new database can then be zipped up, emailed, and uploaded into our central database. The basic procedure is: Data is extracted from the user's main database; placed in tables within the "utility" database; "H...

How can I convert a timeline to be vertically oriented?
How can I convert a timeline to be vertically oriented? Microsoft says it's possible on a few web pages but I can't find instructions. Which version of Visio are you using? Randall Arnold "Sherry" <nowhere@microsoft.com> wrote in message news:ut%23cPHX1DHA.3656@TK2MSFTNGP11.phx.gbl... > How can I convert a timeline to be vertically oriented? Microsoft says it's > possible on a few web pages but I can't find instructions. > > Visio 2000 "Randall Arnold" <rgarnold@cathartis.com_> wrote in message news:#pEeMyY1DHA.1272@TK2MSFTNG...

mail merge with word 2007 and a riso
I'm having problems trying to mail merge a word 2007 document with a riso. all goes well and I can preview all the documents and all looks good until I try to finish and print it on a riso, and nothing happens. It works on word 2003 but not the new version. can anyone help? Can you merge to a new document? If so, try using the following macro from fellow MVP Doug Robbins to split that document to the printer as separate jobs Sub SplitMergeLetterToPrinter() ' splitter Macro ' Macro created 16-08-98 by Doug Robbins to print each letter created by a ' mailmerge...

XML as a database that can be written to
Has anyone had any luck using XML as a database that not only can be read, but also written to? What features are available in .NET to do this? I need to do all of this from a Web based application. Am I thinking File System Object? Thanks. mjc wrote: > Has anyone had any luck using XML as a database that not only can be read, > but also written to? That's doable, but you better use real database instead. XML wasn't meant to be used as a database, it's just a data format. -- Oleg Tkachenko [XML MVP] http://blog.tkachenko.com Yes, it can be done and I think its an id...

Can I set my custom views on Pivot table
I want to get Pivot table data on my invoice, is it possible to set custom views so that I can get Pivot table results on invoice format, I've tried views that offer excel but it doesn't offer custom views please help Thanks ...

in excel how can we put formula to convert numericalfigureto word
for example : in excel i have mention 25000.00 in numerical amount , i want to know how can i convert in next colum , about word ?/; How can i put formula to make the numerical in to words like 25000 in numerical to twenty five thousands in word. There is no direct functions to convert this. For a VBA solution check out the below links http://support.microsoft.com/kb/213360 http://www.ozgrid.com/VBA/ValueToWords.htm http://www.xldynamic.com/source/xld.xlFAQ0004.html -- Jacob (MVP - Excel) "excel" wrote: > for example : > > in excel i hav...

Can I create sub-functions in a cross-functional flowchart?
Trying to create a template for my organization to map processes to. Goal is to map the organization to the 'function bars' in Visio's cross-function flowcharts. However, I would like to create some 'sub-functions' for lower organizational elements (i.e. divisions under a department). Is this possible?? ...

Creating a "Do_Not_Reply" e-mail address
I need to create a do-not-reply@domain.com address that any user that I give permission to on the domain can send as by putting the above address in the "From:" field of their Outlook client and the external recipient will receive this and only see that it came from the do-not-reply address and not the send on behalf of user. Also what would be the best way to block or not receive the e-mails even if an external user does reply to it? On Fri, 13 Apr 2007 20:56:22 -0700, "D-a-n_L" <dlajoie@hotmail.com> wrote: >I need to create a do-not-reply@domain.com addr...

can servers be moved between administrative groups?
Below is an extract from the 70-284 MS training kit. I am totaly confused i have been told in this newsgroup by an MVP that you can not move a server once installed to a different administrative group and have also read elsewhere that you cannot but Microsoft below say you can in both modes. Subsequent Exchange servers are added to routing groups during the installation process,and if necessary, you can move servers between routing groups using Exchange System Manager. The only caveat is that in mixed mode, you cannot move servers between routing groups that belong to different administrative...

REQ: Can Someone Help Me With This Outlook XP Question?
Hello All: I use Word to edit my e-mail msgs in Outlook XP. I had to reinstall Office the other day and now whenever I want to start a new e-mail or reply to an e-mail I get a warning that comes up: "A program is trying to access e-mail addresses you have stored in Outlook. Do you want to allow this? If this is unexpected it may be a virus and you should choose 'No'" There is a box that asks for the amount of time to allow the access: 1 to 10 minutes. Do I have to have specific settings for my Outlook address book? I use the Contact area in Outlook for addresses. I have ...

Can the column index in a cell address be made variable?
Hi, To refer to a cell with a variable row number, we can just code it as, for example, Dim i As Interger i=234 Range("A" & i).Select To refer to a cell with a variable column index, it seems not that easy because the column index must be explicitly specified in a cell address. So, if I want to go to the j th column on the 2nd row or j columns to the right of cell AA3, is there a quick and easy way to do it? Thank you in advance. David You may be able to use R1C1 terminology, but you'll need to get someone else to help from here. "cyberdude" <honc...

create a mass of mailboxes
hi and thanks in advance for your help, I've an exchange 2003 and I have to create a great number (3000) of account and mailboxes. I want to use a script to create them starting from a xls or csv file. There are same script that create the account in a progressive way but I can't use them. Is there something different to use? lucadb Try this link and refer to the section "Active Directory tools and application programming interfaces" http://www.microsoft.com/technet/prodtechnol/exchange/guides/e2k3InterOpMig/39d728f1-62e1-44aa-93c8-930fed46f4e1.mspx "lucadb"...

Creating PDF files in MFC
Hi, I want to create PDF files in MFC. Does anyone know how should I do it? Thanks in advance. Check out the following http://sourceforge.net/projects/pdfcreator/ "Shahoo" wrote: > Hi, > I want to create PDF files in MFC. Does anyone know how should I do > it? > Thanks in advance. > > Here's another to try out: "Shahoo" <shahookamangar@gmail.com> wrote in message news:1175272390.190193.274530@n59g2000hsh.googlegroups.com... > Hi, > I want to create PDF files in MFC. Does anyone know how should I do > it? > Thanks in advanc...

Bug: MM05 online banking
MM05 uses a single login for each bank - unfortunately my brokerage (Bank of America Investment Services) uses a unique login for each account. So, I'm unable to use online banking in MS Money to sync with my brokerage and IRA accounts. If there was some way for me to duplicate the "Bank of America Investment Services" so I have two instances of the bank, I could make it work - any suggestions? In microsoft.public.money, Crimbo wrote: >MM05 uses a single login for each bank - unfortunately my brokerage (Bank of >America Investment Services) uses a unique login f...

Combining cells to create a formula
Hi, I have two cells that I want to combine to have a working formula B1 = sum B2 = d3 b3 = =b1&"("&b2&")" D3 = 10 The result in b3 is : sum(d3) How do I get this to result in the actual value in D3. I know I can simply write =D3, but the actual reason for combining the two cells is more complicated than explained here. Thanks Hi I think you are perhaps looking for the Indirect function =INDIRECT("D"&ROW(3:3)) would return the value contained in D3 As you copy down, the formula would alter to 4, 5 etc. represent D4, D5 etc. -- Regards R...

How to create a CustomerID field for custom entities
Hi, The customerid field is used in opportunity and case and it allows you to select an account or contact, Great. I want to create this field in a form for a new entity i have made, but i cant work out how. Please help. Hi Michael, Customer is special composite type which is not available for custom entities in CRM 3. You will need to add two separete lookup fields for account and contact. -- uMar Khan :: MS CRM MVP CRM Freelance Consultant Email :: imumar at gmail dot com Blog :: http://umarkhan.wordpress.com MVP :: https://mvp.support.microsoft.com/default.aspx/profile/umar.khan &...

can not mount information store
i am receiving event id 454, Information Store (2704) Database recovery/restore failed with unexpected error -540. . in exchange admin i get the error An internal processing error has occurred. Try restarting the Exchange System Manager or the Microsoft Exchange Information Store service, or both we have plently of disk space available which is stated as the cause by a number of tech notes. Can anyone help? Hi Did it happen after restore? Try to move the exchange log files (cut-paste) and mount the store. If still can’t mount run eseutil.exe /p -- "nick reed" wrote...

5 steps to create a publication,the workplan
I need to know at least 5 steps to creating a workplan in pulisher. homework? 1- turn on computer 2- open Publisher 3- File | New 4- File | Page Setup 5- Design your thing 6- File | Save your thing oops thats 6 "thinking" <thinking@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:1B4E2A10-BCB0-473D-B52A-EFCBB658D856@microsoft.com... |I need to know at least 5 steps to creating a workplan in pulisher. Thinking? This newsgroup is dedicated to solving problems with MS Office Publisher. Not doing your class assignment. "thinking" <thinking@discussions.micros...

Creating a Microsoft Words document from an existing Excel spreads
Hi all, I need your kind guidance on how to create a new microsoft words document using an existing excel spreadsheet? At present, I have an excel spreadsheet, say "data.xls" containing data for example 6 fields such as COMPANY NAME, DATE, ITEM1, ITEM2, ITEM,3 & QUOTATION TOTAL. Under these 6 fields are some records of my customers. COMPANY NM DATE ITEM1 ITEM2 ITEM3 QUOTATION TTL ---------------- ------- -------- ------- -------- ------------------- ABC Limited 3 Apr xxxxx xxxxx ...

Outlook 2007
I have a new Dell computer that came with Vista Home Premium SP-1. I loaded Office 2007. All Microsoft updates have been maintained. Since day one, before shutting my system down, I usually close Outlook using the "X" in the upper right hand corner of the window. As a result, I get two error windows; "Outlook has stopped working - blah, blah blah" "Outlook is trying to recover your information" The next time I try to start Outlook, I get error balloon "Data file did not close properly blah, blah, blah" I do not get these errors if I shut down O...

How can I parse or Loop a list based on single field to Googlemaps
This is some code that will parse each sequential field [Point_#) into a list for googlemaps. [Form_Runs].WebRouteMap.navigate "http://maps.google.co.uk/maps?f=q&hl=en&q=" & "from: " & Me.Point_1 & (" to: " + Me.Point_2) & (" to: " + Me.Point_3) The table/form is laid outlike this: [Route_No] [Point_1] [Point_2] [Point_2] 5 North St, N1 East St, N3 High Road, W6 And the code will give this style of parsed list: from: North St, N1 to: East St, N3 to: High Road, W6 That works just ...

can not move files and folders on vista
hi, I am having problem moving any type of files or folders to different place. I cannot even move a file in my document to a folder in my document. can any one help please. I tried setting the admin but that did not resolve it. I am using vista. However, I can delete and rename files and floders but just can't move them -- lovelacews Not a Windows Live Mail issue. Please post here. Windows Vista General Newsgroup. In your newsreader: news://msnews.microsoft.com/microsoft.public.windows.vista.general On the Web: http://www.microsoft.com/communities/newsgroups/en-u...

How can I have more than 64000 rows in one sheet?
I want to import an access database in one excel sheet, it requires 200.000 rows. Any suggestions? "blafblaf" <blafblaf@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:C3D0F75D-7F4E-4F76-95F3-72D7F3AE8D7A@microsoft.com... >I want to import an access database in one excel sheet, it requires 200.000 > rows. Any suggestions? Hi BlafBlaf, The current worksheet row limit of 65536 is not expected to be increased in the immediately foreseeable future. To import your database to Excel, it would therefore be necessary to pass 64k tranches to each of four worksheets. This...