Help Printing stencils

I have read posts about the stencil report wizard in previous versions, but
a web and groups search has failed to find a solution for Visio 2002 (SR1)

I need to print out the stencils (from a category will do) so we can build a
specific stencil based on existing shapes.

TIA
Andrew

0
abaker1 (2)
11/13/2003 7:21:31 AM
visio 3638 articles. 1 followers. Follow

Additionally, if anyone can email me the STNDOC.exe that would be great.

a b a k e r A T f l o w l o g i c D O T c o m D O T a u

"Andrew Baker" <abaker@NOSPAM.com.au> wrote in message
> I have read posts about the stencil report wizard in previous versions,
but
> a web and groups search has failed to find a solution for Visio 2002 (SR1)
>
> I need to print out the stencils (from a category will do) so we can build
> specific stencil based on existing shapes.
>
> TIA
> Andrew

0
abaker1 (2)

sumifs help

Help !

Help with this thing

Help with Outlook Setup!!!

exch 5.5 help

Help with Formula Please 02-19-10

help...help...help

Need help in data copying.

Macro Help

Program a macro to print
I have an employee expense report that contains employee information in the first five rows. The rows 6 through 30 are blank and for the employee to fill in (or add additional rows if necessary) with a list of their expenses. In rows 31 - 37, there is information that the employee acknowledges that the expenses listed in the rows are true and incurred on behalf of his/her job duties. I have a macro that automatically prints this worksheet. If the employee doesn't have enough expenses to fill all the rows between 6 and 30, I would like to create a routine in my macro...

help me #2

CString help

HelpProvider and HTML Help interaction

Sorting Payables Cheques when Printing
In the Edit Payables Cheque window, there is a 'Sort Documents on Remittance by:' field that defaults to Date. I would prefer for it to always default to Number (the second choice). Is there a way to permanently set this without having to manually update it each time I enter the screen? Thanks Yes, you need to use VBA. Do you own Modifier? "Adam" wrote: > In the Edit Payables Cheque window, there is a 'Sort Documents on Remittance > by:' field that defaults to Date. I would prefer for it to always default to > Number (the second choice...

Your Help is Appreciated

bcc help

Rules Wizard Help

More help with formula
I need 2 formulas for the following: Problem 1: Columns "c" thru "g" contain numbers from 1 thru 100. If th numbers is those columns are 50 or less then I the sum to go in on column; then the sum of numbers between 51 to 100 to go into anothe column. Problem 2: Columns "c" thru "g" contain numbers from 1 thru 100. If th individual number 1-100 is used (3 times, 4 times, 5 times, etc.) tota the I need to show the number of times it was used in the columns. For example: If 1 is used 5 times in columns C thru G then the numbe is 5; the same with 2, th...

help help help IF function
i am new to excell and need help with a problem...... the problem is iam looking for a amount < = 3000.00 and iam to display in bold and in light green i have never had to deal with that i got as far as =IF<=3000 then iam lost or it that even right?? I'm far from a whiz at Excel but I'd use conditional formatting. -- JoAnn Paules MVP Microsoft [Publisher] ~~~~~ How to ask a question http://support.microsoft.com/KB/555375 "kimmy" <kimmy@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:ADC77884-FC87-47A3-90F2-D2AAF957F5D1@microsoft.com... >i a...

Print 7 days of data on a report
I need to print 7 days worth of a report. I tried Today()+7 and DATE()+ 7 to give me 7 days but no joy. Can someone help Thanks AL If you wanted the previous 7 days, you might try this in the Criteria row in query design under your date/time field: >= Date() - 7 -- Allen Browne - Microsoft MVP. Perth, Western Australia Tips for Access users - http://allenbrowne.com/tips.html Reply to group, rather than allenbrowne at mvps dot org. "AL Rios" <ALRios@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:4556A605-5F5F-42B8-AF55-6574CD83EB4D@microso...

IF OR help
I have entered the formula =IF(OR(D5="K",D5<=4,M32<=95),"INELIGIBLE"," ") I am trying to get a result that will display INELIGIBLE when the value in D5 is K,1,2,3,4 OR the value in M32 is less than 96. with this formula I now get INELIGIBLE when D5 is blank. I would like cell to be blank unless one of the specific conditions is met. If either D5 or M32 is blank, I would like this cell to also be blank M32 contains a formula that returns a blank cell unless data is entered elsewhere in the workbook Thanks for all the help -- dbconn...

How to Enable Print on Both Side(Duplex) on Windows 2004
Hi, When seen on the Print options for the Printer added on Windows 2004 I am not finding the "Print on Both Sides (Duplex) option...Can any one let me know...how to enable this option on Windows 2004..I know there is such option for Windowx XP...But dont know how to do this for wn2K4 ...