Help Please. Where do I find a curved double arrow connector???

Help Please.  Where do I find a curved double arrow connector???
0
anonymous (74719)
1/29/2004 1:06:11 AM
visio 3638 articles. 1 followers. Follow

Any connector can be double arrow simply by selecting the
arrowhead dialog box (it's a button on the toolbar). Just
put in a curved connector (stencil Visio Extras >
Connectors), and then change the arrowhead settings.

0
anonymous (74719)
1/29/2004 2:57:42 PM
Thank you for your help but I may have asked my question wrong.
I am using the CURVED ARROW from stencil: BLOCK DIAGRAMS>BLOCKS.  I would like to use a curved arrow like this but I need it to be bi-directional (with an arrowhead on each end).   Does anyone know where I can find this?
Thank you.
0
anonymous (74719)
1/29/2004 6:06:08 PM
Make one by placing two curved arrows back-to-back.  Just make a copy of the
shape and flip it horizontally.  This will give you an arrow at each end.
If you want to make this work like a single shape, select both and choose
Shape > Operations > Union.  Note that this operation removes the ability to
change the curvature, so do those tasks first.

--
Mark Nelson
Microsoft Corporation

"MichaelM" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Thank you for your help but I may have asked my question wrong.
> I am using the CURVED ARROW from stencil: BLOCK DIAGRAMS>BLOCKS.  I would
like to use a curved arrow like this but I need it to be bi-directional
(with an arrowhead on each end).   Does anyone know where I can find this?
> Thank you.

0
marknel (439)
1/29/2004 6:14:39 PM
Thank you.  I did the union of two arrows back to back and it looks OK
Funny that there isn't a stencil for this though.  I would think it would be used a good bit.
0
anonymous (74719)
1/29/2004 7:21:14 PM
Good point.

--

> Thank you.  I did the union of two arrows back to back and it looks OK.
> Funny that there isn't a stencil for this though.  I would think it would
be used a good bit.

0
marknel (439)

Newbie Question
Ok, I'm tearing my hair out. I've searched for about 6 hours (and I thought I was pretty good at searching/researching on the 'net before this) and apparently, I'm just blonde and that's that. It seems to me what I'm trying to do would be in a "Welcome to Excel 101" tutorial on the first page... argh! Anyway, I'm trying to get a final sum of two cells. Below, I'll try to give a step by step example of the possible scenarios I'm trying to resolve in one single cell, the sum of two other cells, which may contain double positives, double negatives...

sumifs help

Find the value of your house
To find the value of your house. Index the website and search engine to find the value of your house. You don't need to contact the realtor and appraiser . To know the value of your house just a click! http://www.geocities.com/freefreehouse/ ...

Help !

Help with this thing

Help with Outlook Setup!!!

SMTP incoming routing based on UserID..Urgent please...thanks in a
Hi, I have my requirement as follows: - I have a single domain called test.mail.biz i want that all my incoming e-mails should land to my exchange server. However, there are few "users" whose mailboxes are on a different non-exchange server. I have MX record and remote domain configured on SMTP host for normal domain based routing. Is there any method by which I can tell SMTP that any mails coming for user1@test.mail.biz should get relayed to some other server?rest of the users should get relay to my exchange mail server. Any help appreciated. Thanks again This might work: ...

exch 5.5 help

Help with Formula Please 02-19-10

help...help...help

Need help in data copying.

Macro Help

How can I copy Double-Click event behavior to multiple shapes in Visio
Hi, How can I copy the double-click event behavior to many shapes in my Visio drawing? I'd rather not have to visit the ShapeSheet for each shape and paste the formula into the EventDblClick field, since I have a lot of shapes to do this to. Is there a way to do that? Thanks, Joe Either write some VBA code to set the Dbl-Click property or try Visio's ShapeStudio that comes with the SDK kit. John... Visio MVP Need stencils or ideas? http://www.mvps.org/visio/3rdparty.htm Need VBA examples? http://www.mvps.org/visio/VBA.htm Common Visio Questions http://www.mvps.org/visio/com...

help me #2

How do I put Advanced Find into the context Menu
Hello, In Outlook 2007 MS removed the find function from the right click context menu and hid it in the menus at the top. I won't use the Desktop Search tool because I hate it. Is there anyway to put the anvanced find back into the outlook context menu? Thanks "Gilgamesh" <gilgamesh@dont.spam.me> wrote in message news:#q6NFMo4JHA.4272@TK2MSFTNGP06.phx.gbl... > Hello, > In Outlook 2007 MS removed the find function from the right click context > menu and hid it in the menus at the top. It's not "hidden" here - it's staring me right in the ...

CString help

HelpProvider and HTML Help interaction

Your Help is Appreciated

bcc help

How can you put double quotes in the parameter of the INDIRECT() function ?
How can you put double quotes in the parameter of the INDIRECT() function ? Example .. =SUMIF(mysheet1!$B$2:$B$200,">0",mysheet2!F$2:F$200) I want to run the above formula in the INDIRECT function like . INDIRECT ("=SUMIF(mysheet1!$B$2:$B$200,">0",mysheet2!F$2:F$200)") But the " around the >0 is causing a problem because INDIRECT thinks you have come to the end of the literal parameter - but I haven't - I literally want the double quotes passed to INDIRECT as part of its parameter. "tur13o" <research@basingstoke.plu...

Rules Wizard Help

More help with formula
I need 2 formulas for the following: Problem 1: Columns "c" thru "g" contain numbers from 1 thru 100. If th numbers is those columns are 50 or less then I the sum to go in on column; then the sum of numbers between 51 to 100 to go into anothe column. Problem 2: Columns "c" thru "g" contain numbers from 1 thru 100. If th individual number 1-100 is used (3 times, 4 times, 5 times, etc.) tota the I need to show the number of times it was used in the columns. For example: If 1 is used 5 times in columns C thru G then the numbe is 5; the same with 2, th...