hello! Want to buy software Retail or OEM, Microsoft, Adobe, Macromedia, Corel Symantec

WE BUY SOFTWARE EMAIL: theebayshark@aol.com <mailto:theebayshark@aol.com> WITH ANY SOFTWARE
OFFERS. Sellussoftware.com
WTB: WINDOWS XP PRO, WIN2K PRO, HOME, 98SE, 98, 95, NT 4.0, OFFICE,
SERVER
INCLUDES MICROSOFT, DELL, COMPAQ, IBM, HP OR ANY OTHER OEM PACKAGES
Email: theebayshark@aol.com <mailto:theebayshark@aol.com> with what you have.
WE ARE BUYING WINDOWS XP PRO, WIN2K PRO, HOME, 98SE, 98, 95, NT
4.0,
OFFICE, SERVER INCLUDES MICROSOFT, DELL, COMPAQ, IBM, HP OR ANY OTHER
OEM PACKAGES Email: theebayshark@aol.com <mailto:theebayshark@aol.com> with what you have.
WE BUY MICROSOFT OFFICE 95, 97, 2000, XP, 2003 SBE AND PRO.
WE BUY MICROSOFT WINDOWS 98, 98SE, 2KPRO, XP PRO & HOME &
OTHERS. NT 4.0 and NT 4.0 SERVER AS WELL AS ALL OTHER SERVER
PACKAGES
2000, 2003 etc.. Email theebayshark@aol.com <mailto:theebayshark@aol.com> WITH ALL THAT
YOU HAVE. sellussoftware.com
Also looking to buy Restore packs such as Dell, HP, IBM and any
others. Sellussoftware.com

ALSO BUYING THE BELOW...
We are buying most all software from the following..
Adobe, Corel, Macromedia, Microsoft, Symantec, Veritas and many
more....We buy in small
large quantities.
Wanted to buy.. Microsoft OEM & RETAIL Software in small and large
quantities. We also buy retail box. Buying in areas of 5-10 or
more! The more the better!
WE BUY MS CDs for Office 2007 Ultimate, enterprise, small business Windows 98, 98 SE, WIN2K PRO, WIN XP PRO & ALL
OFFICE 2000, XP, 2003 and others. We also buy other CD's as well as
restore CD's. Sellussoftware.com

visio 3638 articles. 1 followers. Follow

how to find back the deleted records in ACCESS2000.I want to cry
in Access2000, I deleted records which should not be deleted, since the mdb file's size was not change, I wish to find a way to find back the deleted data. who can tell me if there is the way?Thanks a lot. There's no way that I'm aware of for a "nomal" user, but Peter Miller has had success in the past. Try getting in touch with him at http://www.pksolutions.com He doesn't charge if he doesn't succeed. -- Doug Steele, Microsoft Access MVP http://I.Am/DougSteele (No private e-mails, please) "steelc" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wr...

Microsoft Money Plus Premium
Hi, I have a problem with Microsoft Money Premium Plus. When I add all required information about my bank account Money download all transactions on bank account. Problem is when I want to update transaction informations now Microsoft Money report an error and shut down program. Since I updated information first time I can't update informations. Rafal In microsoft.public.money, eis wrote: > >I have a problem with Microsoft Money Premium Plus. When I add all required >information about my bank account Money download all transactions on bank >account. Problem is when I...

Windows Live Mail software client v.14.0.8089.0726
Can you answer these questions for me or address the issues being presented? Thank you kindly. 1.) When it concerns email encoding; What is the best setting? Right now I'm set to Western European (ISO) - should I stick with this or should I switch to Western European (Windows)? What's the difference. What's the best way to go? 2.) It sure would be nice to be able to directly email any questions I have to the powers that be at Windows Live Mail software technical support, all I have is a feedback form. How about a direct link to an email form for Windows Live Mail t...

SDK
How can I programatically figure if a client is running Sales Standard or Sale Professional, versus Service Standard or Service professional? Can I use the CRMLicense.GetPurchasedLicenseCount method and assume that when the license count is equal to zero, it isn't and if it's greater than zero, it is???? Or is there a better way? Thanks -JD ...

i want to have a reply email sent to all parties automaticly
Is it poissble to setup some kind of rule as to when you send an email who ever replies automaticly replies to all the parties who got the email? thanks No. -- Sue Mosher, Outlook MVP Author of Microsoft Outlook Programming - Jumpstart for Administrators, Power Users, and Developers http://www.outlookcode.com/jumpstart.aspx "miv" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:3bea01c4a583$5e632070$a301280a@phx.gbl... > Is it poissble to setup some kind of rule as to when you > send an email who ever replies automaticly replies to al...

Where to Buy
Where can I buy the software CRM? I cannot find any retailers that have it. got to www.greatplains.com and you will find out there. at the moment you need to buy crm from a authorized partner company. Or contact me and I will pass you onto one of our sales people "Randy" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:058b01c39a37$c994d940$a001280a@phx.gbl... > Where can I buy the software CRM? I cannot find any > retailers that have it. >-----Original Message----- >got to www.greatplains.com and you will find out there. > >at the momen...

Hello again!
I attempted to add the SW_HIDE and SW_SHOW to the app accordingly, however it did not hide the form/window.I am using Visual C++ .NET 2003 right now, and can someone email a project that uses the ShowWindow(SW_HIDE) and ShowWindow(SW_SHOW), to my email address which is straightwaytek at homail dot com What are you trying to hide? Is it MDI or SDI? For MDI, if you want to hide the view, you will need to hide the parent frame. -- Ajay Kalra [MVP - VC++] ajaykalra@yahoo.com "James Simpson" <straightwaytek@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:0d8001c39201$e5462d30$a101280a@p...

Want help in Excel
Please answer this Qustion ASAP In Microsoft Excel, Suppose in a name field i write name and in price field i write price*some constant. this constant is different for different name. i want is that this constant cannot be seen to any body but it must multiply by price with match to the name Main thing is that tis constant must recognize the name and when the name matches it will automatically multiply the price with that constant Thanks in Advance Honey Brar Hi, Let's say you have the name in cell A2, the price in B2 and you want the price to be multiplied by a constant...

How do I recover a Microsoft Publisher autosave file not saved
1. Is there a way to change the location of the autosave file? 2. Save AutoRecover info every: was set to 10 minutes. File not saved had been worked on for over an hour. If the file is not saved, is not the file Autorecover save - unsaved pub1(7DE6).pb19 (sample name) in c:\documents and settings/(user name)\application data\microsoft\publisher deleted in a way that it can not be recovered? Did you look in the Temp folder? In Windows Explorer, type %temp% in the address bar. Find any file with a pub prefix, change the .tmp to .pub. You may get lucky. If you didn't actually save the ...

help installing microsoft works
i have tried to install microsoft works 3 times! every time, after i'm done installing it i try to use it and this pops up "works cannot display the end user license agreement which must be displayed and accepted before you can use works. to display the agreement please reinstall works. please help me! thanks ...

hello
hello, this is my first post. I have the dmeo of Microsoft retail management sofwtare and so far I like it. I run a retail store which sells all items under $2.00. we use around 40 to 50 suppliers. Basically all i want to do is be able to select a supplier from a list. see all the items they supply to we buy from that supplier. pick the items id like. place a purchase order. and when we recieve delivery recieve that purchase order and record my payment method. So far Microsft Retail Management POS has provided that for me. but the problem is for everythinbg to work i actually need to ...

backward compatibility of Microsoft Outlook 2007 PST files?
Here's the situation. Right now my wife has her computer and I have my computer and never the two shall meet except on our area network here in the house. We are both running Microsoft Office XP (2002). We share common Tasks, Calendar, and Contacts in Microsoft Outlook by sharing one PST file on the network. We have different e-mail subfolders. I know there is software that will share these folders, but the system works okay for us. The only drawback is that we cannot both be running Outlook in the same time. Here's my question. My wife and I were recently looking at Mic...

Get Paid for NOT Buying Stock #2
Make Money "Selling PUT Spreads" Easier and Safer Than You May Think! http://barryshore.com/subscribe.html "In A Nutshell" here's how you make money Selling Put Spreads with very little risk. Pick a stock you like (I'll show you how I do that). Then DON'T buy it now. Instead someone will actually pay you to buy that stock later for LESS money. Sounds weird, doesn't it? Nevertheless, it's true! Furthermore, you don't ever have to actually buy the stock. I'll also show you how to create a "spread" which will limit your losses. Check ou...

Numbered list- want to color just one word with color, not number
Using Word 2003. I have number lists with a word like: 1. bread 2. butter 3. meat 4. candy When I color the word, the number is colored along with this. I can select undo and correct it but that is a pain. Is there some setting that will allow me to just pick the word, change its color, and not have the preceding number pick up the color? Thanks for any assistance with this item! Jugglertwo Hi, I had the same issue once. I think you just have to be very careful of highlighting the text with your mouse because if you go over (for instance) the first letter word will think t...

2007 has a fit each time i want to hyperlink text
Hello, I have a project where i need to add many links to a document, however each time i select text and click the "linking" button, Publisher has a fit for around 40 seconds then I am able to add a link. I cant find any "product service pack updates" for publisher 2007, just for office (which i will see now if that will update publisher (as i only have publisher 2007, not office. When i say has a fit, it freezes up with 99% CPU useage, then after 40 seconds or so springs back into life, I have maybe 1000 links to add to my document and cant have publi...

hello
hello! ...

solving error cyclic redundancy check to install a software program
I am attempting to install a software program I need for my business. When I attempt to do so an error shows up saying install support file missing engine. Or Cyclic redundancy check. In any case it is not allowing me to install my program. I installed this program some time before in the past and I had no problem. But I have since then reinstalled XP a new with no changes to my system. Please help, the program to be installed is essential to my business. Thank you, Albert Affiliate Bancorp Inc. Sales Manager yourloanXpert@charter.net 562-439-3283 ...

hello
hello i need help with out look!i cant sing up mail i dont know how to use mail and how to sing in it not let me do it.do u can help me please how to...? please send me aswer to my e mail double_bro@hotmail.com In news:806DFD44-B7DA-4381-8B93-67B152465846@microsoft.com, igor <igor@discussions.microsoft.com> typed: > hello i need help with out look!i cant sing up mail I can't teach you to sing, up or down, but do you perhaps mean "sign up" ? > i dont know how > to use mail and how to sing in it not let me do it.do u can help me > please how to...? Sorry, ...

Plz Help Microsoft Excel Novice
Someone help me I�m a complete novice at Microsoft excel Let�s imagine a betting scenario a1 is the stake whilst b1 is the price/odds and so c1 =profit/winnings C1=SUM(A1*B1) Now a2 = 5 and b2= 4 ��. C2=SUM(A2*B2) I only want to calculate c2 if c1 is a profit i.e. more than 0 If c1 is not more than 0 than I don�t want to calculate C2 How do I do this condition? �.. I�ve tried this by going to insert and then function etc but it doesn�t work can you give me a step by step guide on how to do this -- hitec80 ------------------------------------------------------------------------ hitec80'...

HELLO
HIYA -- \m/ O_O \m/ Laura..... :) Liverpool, England Rock on =) -- Bearacade ------------------------------------------------------------------------ Bearacade's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=35016 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=560202 ...

Microsoft Office for Mac
can I create a document on my mac with Microsoft Office Excel, save it to a floppy and then take the disk to a PC and insert it and get the same document with no bugs, as long as the PC has Office too? Yes -- Regards, Peo Sjoblom (No private emails please) "StevenG" <StevenG@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:D4BBC1C5-0DFE-42D0-9F54-C830AEB37367@microsoft.com... > can I create a document on my mac with Microsoft Office Excel, save it to > a > floppy and then take the disk to a PC and insert it and get the same > document > with no bugs, ...

I want to copy only the layout and formulas and not the exisiting
I want to copy an exisiting worksheet with all the formulas and layout but don't want to take all the data contained within the sheet so that I can resuse the existing layout? Any ideas? Depending on your actual sheet layout, this might be workable ... After you copy over the entire sheet, you can press F5 > Special > Constants > OK to select the data*. Then clear with the Delete key *includes col/row labels etc, if any, unfortunately And then re-copy > paste over the col labels as required (< this is the part which might prove a bit tedious to do) -- Rgds Max xl 97 --...

Adobe 6 with GP9
Don't think this is a GP issue but hopefully someone else has already found a fix. We're using Acrobat Pro 6 with GP9 in a terminal server environment (which Adobe won't support). For some users when they try to save a file from GP as a pdf it creates a postscript file instead (.ps). Other users on the same terminal server with the same group affiliations and security settings can create the pdf file. Has anyone seen anything similar? Any suggestions at all? Thanks. -- Jim@TurboChef ------=_NextPart_0001_ACC741E7 Content-Type: text/plain Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit...

Cell format, want 100 to display as 1.00
In my Excel 97, I can format cells such that a number entered as, for example, 100 becomes 1.00 when I hit enter. Now in my Excel 2000 I simply can't get it to do that anymore. Now when I enter 100 it turns into 100.00 and that is not what I want. I want ### to be #.## Not ###.00 How can I fix this? I have been through all the cell formatting options and It just won't do it. Any ideas? Thanks. -Dan :confused: -- gliebetronics ------------------------------------------------------------------------ gliebetronics's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=get...

Hello #4
I have a spread sheet that is designed to track staff days off. Everyone has either Sunday, Monday, Tuesday or Thursday, Friday Saturday. On every 2nd week, a person will have a fourth day off being Wednesday. I have set my sheets to require if it is week 1 or week 2. And presently I have conditional formating used to shade the names of those off on their respective day. But I need to on the second week show the additional 4th day off. I have tried multiple lines in the format string, but I have no luck. Here is the formula I tried:=$AH$59="B"=$E$59="WEDNESDAY" Additio...