FlowCharts to PDF

Microsoft has an add-in, 2007 Microsoft Office Add-in: Microsoft Save as PDF
or XPS.  I am looking for something to convert Visio 2003 files to PDF.
Will this work for my version?

Thank you
0
Liz1 (52)
1/18/2008 3:43:05 PM
visio 3638 articles. 1 followers. Follow

You can buy Adobe Acrobat for good conversions to PDF
There are other tools that can do this too, but you cannot use the Visio
2007 Save as PDF with Visio 2003

--
David Parker
Microsoft MVP (Visio)

0
davidp1 (199)
1/18/2008 6:04:06 PM
On Fri, 18 Jan 2008 07:43:05 -0800, Liz
<Liz@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:

>Microsoft has an add-in, 2007 Microsoft Office Add-in: Microsoft Save as PDF
>or XPS.  I am looking for something to convert Visio 2003 files to PDF.
>Will this work for my version?

pdf995 is worth looking at, there are others too.

--
Regards, Paul Herber, Sandrila Ltd.
Electronics for Visio        http://www.electronics.sandrila.co.uk/

.pdf save as settings

Flowchart
Hello group. I began using Visio today at the office. i am setting up a TPM program for our Production shop. i need to make a presentation to our Group Master and shop head to get their buy-in on the new system. The program seems quite intuitive so it seems i should have fun also. I don't have any questions at this point. Any comments fromt he group? -- have a great navy and marine corps day! Hi Billy, Well, with Visio you've got a HUGE installed base relative to other software, so it's kind of THE Standard for flowcharting. The product is 14 years old, so it's mature,...

can I convert adobe pdf
can i convert this file to excel? Using excel 2003, Windows 2000 Professional Not by something built in, you would need a 3rd party app like an OCR program or some excel add-in -- Regards, Peo Sjoblom "dp" <dp@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:AE04A916-C426-4C3D-8173-B76E6644986E@microsoft.com... > can i convert this file to excel? Using excel 2003, Windows 2000 > Professional As Peo said, not with any built-in Excel function. The best success I've had in converting documents from .pdf to other 'native/original' file formats ...

Anyone know of Flowcharting freeware for mfc?
Hello, Does anyone know of Flowcharting freeware or shareware for mfc. Thanks. I don't know of any freeware for this sort of thing, but these might be helpful for you: http://www.ucancode.net/Products/Form2/xdpro.htm http://www.nwoods.com/go/mfc.htm Tom "Charles C." <binstar@aei.ca> wrote in message news:eXCU7W9dDHA.1760@TK2MSFTNGP09.phx.gbl... > Hello, > > Does anyone know of Flowcharting freeware or shareware for mfc. > > Thanks. > > What I am looking for more specifically, is something that will flowchart mfc code automatically. Thanks. ...

flowchart wizard
I am trying to use the flowchart wizard to chart a manufacturing process. I am trying to enter the data in an excel spreadsheet to import in as the wizard recommends and the import is failing as the names in the master name and the shape are in conflict somewhere...can someone help me define what exactly is to be entered in these fields please? what version of visio are you using (since this feature was dropped in v2003). This from the visio inside out 2002 edition.... al Importing Data to Create a Flowchart If you know most of the information your flowchart should contain and how the...

FlowChart and page break
I have created a flowchart on page 3 of my document and i would now like to insert a page break to start a new page AFTER page 3 that will contain text. i have tried page break, section break, etc and it just moves my flowchart to the next page. This behavior results from having the flow chart "floating" or "wrapped" and anchored to a text paragraph (probably an empty one). When you insert a break, you're inserting it *before* the paragraph to which the flow chart is anchored. There are two possible solutions. For starters, go to the View tab of Tools ...

insert an adobe pdf file into a Publisher project ?
I am trying to create a breeders directory for a cattle association, and several people have sent me advertisements to include. One is in Adobe pdf form and I can't figure out how to insert it without changing it to a jpg. I did change it to jpg form and the advertiser didn't want me to do that; saying it degraded the quality of the print/photo,etc. OK Jeanne <OK Jeanne@discussions.microsoft.com> was very recently heard to utter: > I did change it to jpg form and the advertiser didn't want me to do that; > saying it degraded the quality of the print/photo,etc. I...

import pdf table

Copy a print preview of a flowchart?
I am having trouble copying a excel spreadsheet of a flow chart into a word document... You can either insert it as an object, and it will remain a spreadsheet imbeded in the document, or copy and paste it, and word will turn it into a table. ...

pdf maker when connected to a domain
Hi, I have a XP Pro computer that is connected to a domain with a server (SB2003). I log onto the computer connected to the domain and want to add a PDF printer to the computer. If I log onto the computer (when not connected to the domain) I can install PrimoPDF which is an excellent free PDF maker. this then goes into my Printers folder and works great. My problem arises when I log on to the computer (when connected to the domain) and then I can't load the PDF maker. Is there a way around this or is there a good free PDF maker that can be installed on the server to be us...

saving a Publisher file as a .pdf
is there some way to save a newsletter made in Publisher as a .pdf file so we can send it over the internet? thank you. After managing to set up OE-QuoteFix on his new PC, Ed reads a message from james <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com>... > is there some way to save a newsletter made in Publisher as a .pdf > file so we can send it over the internet? Yes, there is. In fact, there are a number of ways. You can use Adobe's Acrobat software, from www.adobe.com, which costs a couple of hundred dollars Alternatively, you can use one of the cheaper alternative products, such as...

flowchart
when i try to insert more data in the flowchart i get the message "no more fonts may be applied in this workbook" and excel shuts down. what do i do? This Microsoft KB article addresses the error: http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=215573 HTH Jason Atlanta, GA >-----Original Message----- >when i try to insert more data in the flowchart i get the message "no more >fonts may be applied in this workbook" and excel shuts down. what do i do? >. > that article only applies to charts, and mine is a diagram. i tried the same solution, but it dos...

Publisher to PDF pages in wrong order
I am using the Beta Publisher. I have been sent the Parish Magazine as a .pub file. I wish to put it on the Parish web-site as a PDF file since most people won't have Publisher but do have Acrobat Reader. I have converted it to a ..pdf file, but it comes up with page 24 opposite page 1 etc (presumably because that is how printer wish for it) So I then followed the Help advice and changed it to single-page Master and layout, but it still comes out the same in the .pdf file. I would like one page at a time in the .pdf file, and the pages in the correct numerical order? I've setu...

Retrieve an External File, pdf, txt, jpeg... etc
I have a generic folder (c:/database/folder/)with a many different files that need to be referenced on a regular basis. The worst part is finding the file that is needed. What I am trying to do is to have the user add on a form the name of the file with the extension (such as .pdf, .doc, .txt, .jpg) where such information is stored. So lets say as an example that we want to retrieve the file name adobe.pdf. Using a form, how can I have a pull the exact file? Again, all files are stored in the same folder and path. Thanks in advanced!! Use the 'standard Windows Fil...

Can I export from .vsd to .dwg, .pdf or .dxf and how?
I want to let people who do not use visio see my .vsd drawings using autocad or autocad viewer. Ph. On Sat, 3 Nov 2007 12:56:01 -0700, sparos <sparos@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >I want to let people who do not use visio see my .vsd drawings using autocad >or autocad viewer. menu File -> Save As and select one of the AutoCAD formats from the "Save as type" list. -- Regards, Paul Herber, Sandrila Ltd. Electrical for Visio http://www.electrical.sandrila.co.uk/ Thank you very much, In the meantime, I had figure that out myself and have done the c...

PDF to Word
Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.5 (Leopard) Processor: Intel I am trying to convert a PDF file to Word for Mac. On a PC it usually is in the drop down menu in Word can't find it on the MAC please help. Thanks! On 2010-01-21 13:39:38 -0500, Echelon@officeformac.com said: > I am trying to convert a PDF file to Word for Mac. On a PC it usually > is in the drop down menu in Word can't find it on the MAC please help. > Thanks! In all Mac application, you can save as PDF through the regular Print dialog. In Word, you can also use the Save As command...

publisher 2010 beta wont print or save as pdf.
pls help C:\DOCUME~1\SHARON~1\LOCALS~1\Temp\3270187.cvr It wont let me copy the good stuff so this is all i have. it crashes and asks to send report to ms and then restarts. -- Sharon I'm running the RTM version and I can save to a .pdf. I haven't tried printing yet. I'll try tomorrow to see if it works for me. Has it ever worked? Without the full error message it's darned near impossible to help. -- JoAnn Paules MVP Microsoft [Publisher] Tech Editor for "Microsoft Publisher 2007 For Dummies" "Sharon" <sjb@bla...

pdf files won't save to laptop
I cannot save a pdf file from any website to my laptop, a 32-bit HP machine running Vista Home Premium. I've tried while using Acrobat Reader and Foxit Viewer. On my XP desktop it is not a problem. Any solution in Vista? Thanks, GsoJayhawk -- gsojayhawk Posted via http://www.vistaheads.com Absoolutely no difference between Vista & WInXP in this respect. It's definitely nothing todo with Operating System, but rather depends on what Adobe components you installed. Make sure your laptop's Adobe software + print/etc. drivers are as complete, as on des...

Importing Existing Flowchart from Excel into Visio
Is there an easy way to do this, or should I just cut my losses and start again? Thanks for reading. -- Andrea C ...

Print Reports to PDF
Hello, I put all my report as subreport into one report and I want to print the new all report as a PDF file. I have the below coding behind a button and it works great, but I would like to choice a file name and directory to save the PDF file. Is this possible? If yes, how would I do it. Thank you, Walter Private Sub cmdExportToPDF_Click() DoCmd.OutputTo acOutputReport, "rptMetricAll", acFormatPDF, "c:PDFReports\" & "rptMetricAll" & ".pdf", False End Sub Hi, Try this to choice file name and location http...

emailing pdf files
I'm trying to launch a web-based business. I'm there, ready to go, bu I'm having some problems with my email. I have my accounting software setup to print my receipts to an adob pdf file, and it does so beautifully, but I can't send the darn thing I've tried several e-mail accounts, outlook97 & outlook express(v?) Outlook errored that there was "no transport provider available" whic is apparently a common error in OL'97, and I've tried all the fixe from the microsoft website that apply, but still no go. When I sen directly from a webmail account, it ...

Internal links in Word vs. in a pdf
I'm working on a document that has a lot of internal links (mostly from a table of contents to the heading in question). When I look at the file in Word 2007, the links work perfectly and go to the exact correct spot. When I convert the file to a pdf, however, the links don't work quite right anymore--they still exist and send you to a new page, but rather than sending you to the exact heading, they take you to the top of the page that the heading is on. If the heading is at the bottom of the page, you can't see it without scrolling down a little, and I'm afraid o...

.pdf file, opens with microsoft word
When I double click on a pdf attachment through email, It opens with mircrosoft word Outlook simply uses the File Type Associations in Windows to decide which program to use when opening a file. Try saving the .pdf file to the harddrive and then double click on it and the same thing should happen. If it does then close Word and right click on the file and select Open With and then select Choose Program (If using WinXP). Then select Adobe Acrobat and check the box the says, "Always use the selected program to open this kind of file". Then test again and it should work fine. I ...

flowchart converter
posted on John Goldsmiths blog http://visualsignals.typepad.co.uk/vislog/2009/02/convert-excel-powerpoint-word-flowcharts-to-visio.html ...

How do I add the PDF Toolbar in MS Access
I want to have my PDF Toolbar in Access for converting reports to pdf without having to switch printer setup all the time. Using MS Access 2003 and Adobe Acrobat 7.0 Standard The PDFMaker 7.0 Toolbar shows up in MS Word and Excel but not in Access. ...