Error writing OLE data

I inserted some JPG pictures.
Now I can't save my file.

I get :

"An error (1441) occurred during the action Save.
There was an error reading or writing OLE data."

Now what??

I'm using Visio 2003 SP2.

Barry

visio 3638 articles. 1 followers. Follow

Hi Barry,

Can't reproduce the issue but clearly some or all pictures are containing an
corruption
Some suggestions:

try to save the .jpg picture one by one to determine if one of the pictures
is the culprit
try inserting in another format format such as .bmp, .png, .gif etc
try other office applications, if you don't experience a problem then
copy&paste the picture from that application into visio
or insert an object of that application into visio and place the pictures in
there and then save the drawing
or you group the .jpg pictures and then save the file

Ren�

"barry milliken" <barry.milliken@verizon.net> wrote in message
>I inserted some JPG pictures.
> Now I can't save my file.
>
> I get :
>
> "An error (1441) occurred during the action Save.
> There was an error reading or writing OLE data."
>
> Now what??
>
> I'm using Visio 2003 SP2.
>
> Barry

0
here2202 (36)

Excel Progrom Error

Sharebuilder account import error

Storing Data in Microsoft Excel
Hi I wonder if anyone out there would help I have excel, and I have some data which I update daily in the spreadsheet, I would like to create a macro, to copy all the data onto another page, and then, so that the next day I enter new set of data and when I press the same button it copies it all to the same page as the other data, but one row underneath (so that it doesn't override it) I know this can be done, but I cant remember how to do it. I did something in VB, active.offset but that's all I can remember if there is anyone that could help that would be brilliant All the be...

Data Migration Problem #2
This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_0029_01C4C0C4.D0290A10 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="big5" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable Bonjour all, I have been struggling with the data migration problem for a long = time... and get stuck in the middle of the road. I am importing company data from either excel or text files into the = cdf_Product table of SQL server (cdf_mscrm database) using the SQL Query = Analyzer, where a problem is encountered that in the table structure, = there exists the product id as the primary key (data type: SQLI...

Shifting data
I have a very long column of data around 5000 cells long. Is there a way to shift just the even or just the odd cells to the next column? The evens are names.. the odds are offices. I need to be able to categorize them. There must be a way I just can't figure it out. Thanks in advance Tony, try- =IF(MOD(ROW(),2)=0,$A2,"") OR---- =IF(MOD(ROW(),2)=1,$A2,"") regards, JohnI "Tony Corneto" <tony@orbitaltours.com> wrote in message news:39d301c374c4$b8c3fd50$a401280a@phx.gbl... > I have a very long column of data around 5000 cells > long...

DPM2010 RC Errors on secondary server.

ERROR

error, chkdsk

Re: Writing a resume I'm not sure what I write in objectives #3
"GbH" <Geoff_Hannington@IEE.ORGasm> wrote in message news:... > > "GbH" <Geoff_Hannington@IEE.ORGasm> wrote in message news:... >> >> "Ed Bennett" <the_nerd@mvps.org> wrote in message >> news:eP#YfN65JHA.2656@TK2MSFTNGP05.phx.gbl... >>> GbH wrote: >>>> but neither is a resume!!!! >>> >>> So you're complaining about the lack of acute accents when people >>> refer to a r�sum� as a resume? Why not correct to the intended word >>> rather than a different one - pa...

auto updating source data
Hi I have a matrice that looks something like this: A B 1 service 1000 2 maintenence 500 3 transport 300 4 service 200 5 6 7 8 and from this I like to make a pie-chart with procentage of the costs. The problem is that I never know how many rows I will have and I would like to make my chart's source- data updated automaticaly, so I would have to specify it manually each time. Is this possible? will be thankfull for any comments tnx ...

4.4.7 error

error 0x800CCC0F

Counting data in a range
I want to count a specific data item from a range e.g. say the data below was in column A and B on a spreadsheet: Department Name SALES John SALES Fred IT Sue FINANCE Stu SALES Jo HR Steve I want to count the number of times SALES occurs. I've tried DCOUNT/DCOUNTA but haven't got this to work. Any help appreciated! =COUNTIF(A:A,"sales") Vaya con Dios, Chuck, CABGx3 "Stuart" <Stuart@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:1D07D4B0-5824-4C11-8EF2-73CDF831C37F@microsoft.com......

delete server...routing master error

Excel error codes translations

Re: Money 2004

Technical error

CObject Private method access error

Error in closing Outlook

Typing message error

Receive an error message when you try to perform any editing tasks
Hi We have exch2003 cluster and recently we have some note book with Vista, now when we are accessing mailbox through OWA we are getting error when we want to edit (reply, forward) there is article from MS, we want to know does this article also apply to exch clsuter or it is for member server. The artical is http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=911829 Nagori Not sure what you mean by either exch cluster or member server, but basically you will need to install this patch on your FE and BE exchange servers, including your exch cluster servers. To install exch hotfixes or patches, move...

PM Transaction continuing error message #2
We are currently running GP 10 SP1 and apparently since version 8 (we did not upgrade to 9) there has been the following error message while launching a transaction out of Smartlist, when we go to inquiry for AP documents, and drill down of PMTRX & PMCHK from the JE inquiry view: Unhandeled Script Exception: Index 0 array of 'PM_Transaction_Inquiry_Fill' Script terminated We ran a query for all documents that were less than 1 or greater the 8 on the PM00400 & PM30200 tables. And updated the ones to what they needed to be. And it worked! And the message went away! But then we ...