Electrical drawings

How to get a auto jummber while crossing a line in electrical circuitdiagram
0
siva1 (13)
5/23/2008 11:01:00 AM
visio 3638 articles. 1 followers. Follow

On Fri, 23 May 2008 04:01:00 -0700, siva
<siva@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:

>How to get a auto jummber while crossing a line in electrical circuitdiagram

menu File -> Page Setup -> Layout and Routing
in the Line Jumps section

--
Regards, Paul Herber, Sandrila Ltd.
Electrical for Visio          http://www.electrical.sandrila.co.uk/

"siva" wrote:

> How to get a auto jummber while crossing a line in electrical circuitdiagram
0
PhilippeC (60)
5/23/2008 12:59:01 PM
I just (re)discovered the jumper shape in the Visio Extras, Connectors stencil.

"siva" wrote:

> How to get a auto jummber while crossing a line in electrical circuitdiagram
0
PhilippeC (60)

How do I draw the overline for x-bar, average x, or square-root l.
How do I draw the opposite of an underline to delineate the term under the square root sign or to denote 'average x', in words, x-bar inside an excel formula descriptor? Please clarify <excel formula descriptor> In an Excel formula you cannot use symbols but you can in a text file Not sure is overstrike is possible in Excel like it is in Word Bernard "eddie" <eddie@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:F553903D-41F2-4080-9314-6459CD479139@microsoft.com... > How do I draw the opposite of an underline to delineate the term under the > square r...

free autocad electrical autodesk full download crack torrent OLYGr@eiuG
We can crack or emulate any protection type: Dongle, Hardlock, Hasp, Serial, Password, Hasp4, Flexlm, Sentinel, Wibu, Eutron Smartkey, Hasphl, Proteq, All the Protections!! email = yshowsoft@gmail.com email = yshowsoft at gmail.com NEW UPDATES 2010 Artpro 9.5r4 with license (minimal of 2 license) Oris Press Matcher fiery impose Fiery Color Profiler 2 Preps 6.0r3 Dynagram Dynastrip v6.0.1 Dynagram inpO2 Artpro 9.0r8 (all modules included) Esko Visualizer 7.5.5 Esko Softwares Suite V7.5 PC/Mac Trueflow SE6.0.1 with SPM fully crack Heidelberg SignaStation v4.5.10.91...

Invisible rectangle/shape from Drawing too
This one seems to be an easy fix but I'm stumped. I've created a new PPT master template and for some reason in this PPT and some others when going to the drawing tool and drawing a rectangle or square it does not fill the object with a line or fill color at all. It just shows up as invisible. One must double-click in order to fill the shape. I have other templates that use the fill color I've set when drawing an object but this one is not. Is there a setting I am missing? Help! I'm using PPT 2003. Thanks so much Maggie Draw a shape and a textbox, then format ...

How do I draw an ellipse on excel, or can I?
Hey, I need to graphically display data in an ellipse. I was wondering can i do so from the chart option in excel? or can it be done at all on excel? Thanks M The chart option in Excel can chart a series. Use the XY (misleadingly labelled "scatter") chart, not line chart. If you want a series for an ellipse, you could remember that the equation for an ellipse could be (x/a)^2+(y/b)^2=1 -- David Biddulph "M" <M@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:EB9F11CD-9AD6-4743-925A-F42DB5241CDD@microsoft.com... > Hey, > I need to grap...

Electrical diagram
Hi! I would like to know if anyone knows how to make electrical diagrams in Excel. (3 phases, voltages, currents and phase-angles). -- Greetings KristerA ...

Electrical Stencils
Can anyone please point out web sites for free downloads of electrical symbols Cheers Ian Have you tried www.visiostencils.com? ...

Problem with Chart drawing blank cells as zero
Hi I am currently trying to create an excel line chart showing cumulative baseline vs Cumulative Actual vs forecast actual lines (the forecast line is a continuation of the Actual to date line) which I have done - but am trying to automate it so it is 'more user friendly' and can be created at the touch of a macro. The problem I am having is that one of the formulae i am using looks up a date in the timescale and if it is in the future I want it to leave the cell bank (using the "" option" - problem is the chart then decides this is not a blank cell it is a zero ...

free autocad electrical autodesk full download crack torrent J)@Xm<x/rU
We can crack or emulate any protection type: Dongle, Hardlock, Hasp, Serial, Password, Hasp4, Flexlm, Sentinel, Wibu, Eutron Smartkey, Hasphl, Proteq, All the Protections!! email = yshowsoft@gmail.com email = yshowsoft at gmail.com NEW UPDATES 2010 Artpro 9.5r4 with license (minimal of 2 license) Oris Press Matcher fiery impose Fiery Color Profiler 2 Preps 6.0r3 Dynagram Dynastrip v6.0.1 Dynagram inpO2 Artpro 9.0r8 (all modules included) Esko Visualizer 7.5.5 Esko Softwares Suite V7.5 PC/Mac Trueflow SE6.0.1 with SPM fully crack Heidelberg SignaStation v4.5.10.91...

how do I insert electric symbol (resistance,condenser,coil,...)
You'd need to find a font that has those characters. -- Cordially, Chip Pearson Microsoft MVP - Excel Pearson Software Consulting, LLC www.cpearson.com "hany a. fawzy" <hany a. fawzy@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:4FEC9C30-1C59-4EE5-AB60-40A61C62E708@microsoft.com... > check out: http://www.symbols.net/electrical.html/ -- Gary''s Student "Chip Pearson" wrote: > You'd need to find a font that has those characters. > > > -- > Cordially, > Chip Pearson > Microsoft MVP - Excel > Pearson Soft...

It would be great to have Round Robin Draws for 3-30 players
Having Tournament draws for a whole bunch of different combinations would be great. Round Robins, Ladders, Pyrmids, Triple knock out etc. It is just nice to click what you need and go instead of wasting time figuring it out. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-based Newsreader and then click "I Agree" in the message ...

Draw tool bar
the line color is grayed out unable to change the line color Hi RW You have to select a line first! "RW" wrote: > the line color is grayed out > unable to change the line color ...

Drawing lines in Visio 2007 Autocad style
How can i Draw a line in visio withiout draggin it. Can i make a line only by clicking the start point and the end point like Autocad? Thanks What is more normal? Drawing a line with a pencil on the paper, or by drawing two dots then a line between them? :-) Visio is different in behavior, and you have already probably noticed that your initial line is 1D, but if you continue to create extra vertices by continuing the line, then the Visio shape automatically become a 2D shape. "Alex" <Alex@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:81195516-8BF4-4661-BC92-F2DE152...

electric current variations
how i can recive electric current variations on agraph in any printable programe There are specific software programs that require external hardware to do that. Suggest you ask in one of the newsgroups for power and energy of which there are many. -- ...

Can a US power 3-prong Flat power cord, rated for 125V be safely used on 220V electricity?
Can a US power 3-prong Flat power cord, rated for 125V be safely used on 220V electricity? (if just use US/EU travel adapter). "Aster" <asterr@nospam.microsoft.news> wrote in message news:OqbntjXqKHA.4636@TK2MSFTNGP06.phx.gbl... > Can a US power 3-prong Flat power cord, rated for 125V be safely used on > 220V electricity? > (if just use US/EU travel adapter). Yes. Most are rated to 300v. If you want a replacement for yours (as in your previous post), one of these solutions might work: ttp://www.cablewholesale.com/specs/power-cable/10w1-15306.ht...

child window drawing extends onto dialog
This has got to be something obvious. I've subclassed a static control on my dialog with a CWnd-derived class, call it CMyControl. Here's how the control is declared in the rc file: LTEXT "Static",IDC_STATIC_GRAPH,7,5,240,149 In CMyControl::OnPaint() I do some drawing using CPaintDC::SetPixel(). That works fine. However, if the drawing extends beyond the bounds of CMyControl's client rectangle (which sometimes happens -- it's data being read from a machine-control device), I would like it to not be visible. Instead, it's being drawn onto the parent dia...

Q: Electrical Shapes
Where can I fine some basic electrical shapes for Visio Standard 2000? On Wed, 26 Mar 2008 04:45:02 -0700, Larry Turner <Larry Turner@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >Where can I fine some basic electrical shapes for Visio Standard 2000? We have a selection for domestic/light industrial at http://www.electrical.sandrila.co.uk/ -- Regards, Paul Herber, Sandrila Ltd. Electronics for Visio http://www.electronics.sandrila.co.uk/ ...

Create Hidden window for drawing?
Hi all, I am writting a MFC component that will create a hidden window, load a bitmap into the hidden window and then save the hidden window to bitmap file. However, after I loaded the bitmap into the hidden window and save the window into bitmap file using function I found in codeguru (http://www.codeguru.com/cpp/g-m/bitmap/capturing/article.php/c4919/). The bitmap file only contain the desktop window instead of the hidden window. Is it possble to create a hidden window for drawing? Is there any other way I could create a hidden area for the program to draw on and save the area to fi...

How to remove or hide the spin button by owner-draw tab control
Hi All, Same as the title, now I develop a CTabCtrlEx class derive from CTabCtrl, I use the owner-draw method to give the tab control new looking, but now the problem is I didn't want to show the spin button(UpDown Control) with single line style, how can I do that. I have try to overriding the OnSize, the code list below: //////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////// //// void CTabCtrlEx::OnSize(UINT nType, int cx, int cy) { CTabCtrl::OnSize(nType, cx, cy); TCHAR classname[100]; HWND hwndSpin = NULL: HWND hWndFind = ::GetWindow(m_hWnd, GW_HWNDFI...

Drawing a 2D graph with Excel
My apologies for a truly newbie question. I want to know if there is an Excel macro out there that has the same effect as the following sequence of steps (for drawing a line graph) 1. Highlight Value (Y) axis data 2. Insert Chart 3. Standard Types -> Line 4. Next 5. Series tab 6. Category (X) axis labels 7. Provide the range of values (explicitly or by selection) 8. Next 9. Fill the Title, Category (X) axis and Value (Y) axis Thanks, NS Hi NS, From the macro recorder... Sub Macro3() Range("A1:B10").Select Charts.Add ActiveChart.ChartType = xlLine ActiveChart...

Electrical drawings
How to get a auto jummber while crossing a line in electrical circuitdiagram On Fri, 23 May 2008 04:01:00 -0700, siva <siva@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >How to get a auto jummber while crossing a line in electrical circuitdiagram menu File -> Page Setup -> Layout and Routing in the Line Jumps section -- Regards, Paul Herber, Sandrila Ltd. Electrical for Visio http://www.electrical.sandrila.co.uk/ You are not the first to have problems with it. Beware for example that it works only with connectors and not with lines. "siva" wrote: > How to ...

how to draw complex table in publisher
please give tip how to make complex table in publisher . I cannot find icon of draw table which is availabe in word What do you mean by a "complex table"? -- JoAnn Paules MVP Microsoft [Publisher] "Sajjad Naeem" <Sajjad Naeem@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:2E8A525A-BC42-4F7E-A333-507D9C718D26@microsoft.com... > please give tip how to make complex table in publisher . I cannot find > icon > of draw table which is availabe in word > Use Word. Publisher does not draw complex tables. You cannot designate cell sizes for one thi...

Converting Visio (2002) drawings to Autocad (R14)
I am having trouble exporting data from visio drawings to autocad. I open the visio drawing & 'Save As' an autocad drawing (DWG). But in the converted drawing the text is misaligned, the scaling is wrong & also some of the data is lost. I have tried looking for a tool that reproduces the data accurately in AutoCAD, but I haven't got a solution yet. I realize there is no direct way to accomplish this but is there a macro I could add to the visio drawing or change the layers/properties in AutoCAD for accurate conversion? Is there a solution at all? Any help would be appreciat...

ELECTRICAL ENGINEERING
ESTIMATION AND QUOTATION SHEETS FOR ELECTRICAL WORK TO BE CARRIED OUT I AM USING XP HOME WITH OFFICE XP LOADED BUT THERE IS NO TEMPLATES IN OFFICE ONLINE,WHAT DOES ANYBODY SUGGEST REGARDING A FREE DOWLOAD SITE WITHOUT TRIAL HELP! andmyspacebarisstuck "SPARKY" <SPARKY@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:D77CD684-00E5-485A-BD9F-22E1C631F500@microsoft.com... > > ESTIMATION AND QUOTATION SHEETS FOR ELECTRICAL WORK TO BE CARRIED OUT I AM > USING XP HOME WITH OFFICE XP LOADED BUT THERE IS NO TEMPLATES IN OFFICE > ONLINE,WHAT DOES ANYBODY SUGGEST REGARDI...

Custom Draw SliderCtrl
Dear all, I'm just trying to implement Slider control as Custom Draw one.In that Selection style is enabled and I just want to fill the color in selected channel and thumbRect( both horizontal and vertical orientation ).Can u tell me How to achieve this Regards, Babu ...

How do I import Publisher drawings into Word?
How do I import Microsoft Publisher drawings into Microsoft word or into other documnets like PDF? Please ask your question once and then wait for a response. -- JoAnn Paules MVP Microsoft [Publisher] "M.V." <MV@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:07E02C98-A488-48FA-89A2-B0F2B2B767A1@microsoft.com... > > > How do I import Microsoft Publisher drawings into Microsoft word or into > other documnets like PDF? ...