Create timeline for 2500 B.C. to 100 B.C.?

Visio only allows me to create timeline for after 1900 AD.  Can I use Visio
to create a timeline for 2500 BC to 100 BC?  Visio's Divided timeline has
exactly what I need except I can not enter BC as the start and end time.  And
Visio always require end time to be greater than the start time.

Any suggestion on how I can do this in Visio?

visio 3638 articles. 1 followers. Follow

You're not going to be able to use the timeline because the code is linked
to the system clock (only goes back to 1900). You'll have to use the vanilla
shapes that come with visio.
Al

"Little Black Sheep" <Little Black Sheep@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in
message news:75CE533D-AFE6-47DF-BFA9-72566F0F8DE9@microsoft.com...
> Visio only allows me to create timeline for after 1900 AD.  Can I use
> Visio
> to create a timeline for 2500 BC to 100 BC?  Visio's Divided timeline has
> exactly what I need except I can not enter BC as the start and end time.
> And
> Visio always require end time to be greater than the start time.
>
> Any suggestion on how I can do this in Visio?

0
AlEdlund

Creating church directory by merge document
I am trying to create a 3-column directory of names and addresses, the data source is an xcell spread sheet. I have been able to enter codes but can find no way, at end of grouping to go to the next record. AND I can find no "if" statements to help organizing. I am doing it in Publisher. I have tried Word but ran into the same problems. FYI this is a church directory. Names, addresses, birthdates, etc. Thank you. Have you looked into using the catalog merge? I've made many church directories using the catalog merge. http://office.microsoft....

create user message
hi All I want to create a message box after the user presses the save button (anywhere). it looks like the CRM does not support this. the post action is not suitable since the client disconnects immediately after it posts the fields to the url... I was wondering if there is a "back door" do perform this... thanks, Ron Ron, Currently, there is no supported way to do this. You could look into modifying the underlying aspx page though to do something. Matt Parks ---------------------------------------- ---------------------------------------- On Wed, 12 May 2004 09:35:26 +020...

how can i create a leaflet in publisher
How do i crete a leaflet that folds, two folds, three pages, six counting the backs as well. and how do i change what page i look at. In Publisher 2000 it's; File New The Wizard comes up, select Brochures. -- Don Vancouver, USA "C" <C@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:1AA87D44-A572-4CA3-AB9D-79D46A699EFD@microsoft.com... > How do i crete a leaflet that folds, two folds, three pages, six counting > the > backs as well. > and how do i change what page i look at. > ...

Where is my Ctrl-C..Ctrl-V etc...?
Hi All, need your help! situation: I use the CHtmlView MFC single document project, I do this: CString sAppName=AfxGetAppName(); CString sResourseID; sResourseID.Format("%d", IDR_EMPTY_HTML); CString sNavigatePath; sNavigatePath="res://"+sAppName+".exe/"+sResourseID; Navigate2(sNavigatePath); problem I do an empty html(IDR_EMPTY_HTML),but I can only use the left mouse button to copy sth on. the Ctrl-C Ctrl-V etc... are lost. My friend use same class in Dialog base. it's run perfectly. Why? Thanks in advance! ...

how can I save a publisher created logo in picture format?
I've created a logo in MS Publisher. How can I save the logo in picture format so that it can be inserted into other programs? GEL <GEL@discussions.microsoft.com> was very recently heard to utter: > I've created a logo in MS Publisher. How can I save the logo in > picture format so that it can be inserted into other programs? What version of Publisher are you using? -- Ed Bennett - MVP Microsoft Publisher "Ed Bennett" wrote: > GEL <GEL@discussions.microsoft.com> was very recently heard to utter: > > I've created a logo in MS Publ...

Is it possible to create an internal "search box" feature
I work for a college and we would like to put a "search box" feature on all of the pages for internal use. Is this possible to do in Publisher? Any help would be appreciated. ...

Creating an email message in Outlook 2007
What does Outlook use as the editor when creating an email message, looks very much like Word. Options no longer offers Word as an alternative. Hello, yes, Outlook 2007 uses Word to render and create messages- There is no possibility to change anymore. Roman Brehm "PE" <pitsofearth@msn.com> wrote in message news:%23imSovkXHHA.4308@TK2MSFTNGP05.phx.gbl... > What does Outlook use as the editor when creating an email message, looks > very much like Word. Options no longer offers Word as an alternative. > > > > It is word. If you have the office suit...

HowTo for creating child window dialogs that can be used as child controls?
Hello, Can someone point to some docs or a HowTo for creating child window dialogs using the resource editor that can be used as child controls in a dialog window or child window? I'm not sure what dialog window styles, etc to use and how to 'wire' the child window to its parent. Basically I want to be able to layout a few 'placeholder child windows' on a dialog and insert my child windows at runtime. This if for an unmanaged C++ app using VS.Net 2003 and MFC. Thanks for any help. -Randy I believe the child dialog will also need the WS_EX_CONTROLPARENT style in ...

is there a way to set price a,b,c by percent of cost?
I would like to have my prices set by percentage of my cost or regular sales price. for instanace price = is $40.00 then price a = 90% of price = $36.00. can some one help me figure out how to do this. Thank You Victor Victor, I did something like this it was kind of crude and it used an update and insert trigger along with sub1, 2 and 3. Basically whenever an item was created or update the trigger would fire and take the value placed in sub 1 and multiplied that by the price to get price a, then did the same for sub2 and price b and sub3 and price c. The only real draw backs ar...

How to encrypt and decrypt a C data at run time
Dear All, I need to encrypt a C data file(Filled structure data and int, enums). and make a bin file. The at anypoint of time i've to read this .bin file and have to decrypt and have to read the structure ad enum values back. So, any help on writing an encryption and decryption methods can do for C data's. Quick help Would be great , sample encryption/decryption code will also be a grt help. Thanks, Sweety. I've never used them, but there's CryptEncrypt() and CryptDecrypt(). Help for CryptEncrypt has a link to example programs for encrypting and decrypting a fi...

Script Create Mail Box
Is there a script I can run on an OU to create mailboxes in bulk and specify an Exchange Mail Store? I am in the process of creating a new Exchange server and I want to add users to an OU; run a script that will create the mailbox and assign it to an Exchange Storage Group based upon the OU. Does this sound possible? Yes it is absolutely possible although you'll have to find a script or right one yourself. An alternative might be to use a tool like ldifde to do a bulk import. Nue "Adam" <Adam@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:40D54FE3-CCF1-40C2-830...

How do I create a survey/questionnaire on Microsoft Off Publisher
I need to put a survey I have into .html format. Can I do that on publisher or do I need frontpage? Any suggestions where to start? File, Convert to Web Publication. -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com "Creating Survey..." <Creating Survey...@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:FEB77FB7-F302-4483-ABB9-4E3816C52792@microsoft.com... >I need to put a survey I have into .html format. Can I do that on publisher > or do I need frontpage? Any suggestions where to start? Do I first creat...

How to create a Workflow .NET assembly that creates a CUSTOM ENTITY object?
Hi everybody! I need some help!! :) I created a custom entity on my CRM 3.0 Server, called "PosVenda". I also created some custom fields and a relationship with the Opportunity entity. It's working fine. But now, I need to create a workflow rule, that fires when an Opportunity is closed (Won), and creates a "PosVenda". I'm trying now to create a Workflow .NET assembly, to do this action. But the question is: How can I use CRM classes to create a new "PosVenda"? Thanks a lot for your help!! []'s Nando ...

With a Query in Access 2007, How can I Create This Query
I need a query that will list all records in table 1 for which there are no auditor records (Table 3). Somehow, I need to use the relationship between tables 2 and 3 to find what's not in table 1. The following query gives me a list of all records that do have auditor records. I'm at a dead end on this one. Query SELECT PTOTNamesTbl.PTOTAuditingTherapist, PTOTAuditingTherapist.PTOTFirstName, PTOTAuditingTherapist.PTOTLastName, AuditDetailInitialEval.TherapistLastName, PTOTNamesTbl.PTOTFirstName, PTOTNamesTbl.PTOTLastName, AuditDetailInitialEval.Medicare, AuditDet...

How Do You Create A fill in form?
I am relatively new to the Office applications and need help fast! I am working with Office 2007 & need to create an application that can be filled out on line & submitted. I will be using the form on my website. Would I creat the application in Word or Publisher and how do you create the blanks to be filled in? Is there a generic form on line that can be altered to suit your needs? I would suggest using Word, not Publisher. http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/word/HA100307461033.aspx -- JoAnn Paules Microsoft MVP - Publisher How to ask a question http://support.microsoft...

Creating a Formula to Format Column automatically? #3
Can I record it as a macro or anything like that? I have to run it o five sheets. I've tried to conditional formatting, and it works only o one cell, unless I'm doing it wrong -- bludovic ----------------------------------------------------------------------- bludovico's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=1480 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=26434 not sure what you are trying to do but conditional formating can be coped and pasted. you have also conditional format an entire column/row by selected the en...

Why can't I re-import a registry file created by RegSaveKey(...) under Win 9x?
Hello: I was trying to save a registry key to a file say, "mykey" with help of RegSaveKey(...) [not RegSaveKeyEx(...)]. The file can be re-imported with "Regedit" under WinXP if it is produced under Win XP. But for the same program running under Win 98/95, the files created under these OSs cannot be re-imported. These files cannot be re-imported under WinXP. Can anyone tell me why? The exerpted code is listed below: .... char szSubKey[_MAX_FNAME]; char FileName[_MAX_FNAME]; long rc = 0; HKEY hKey; sprintf(szSubKey, "Software\Mykey"); sprintf(FileName,...

Any way to load VB persistence in C++?
I've re-written an old VB6 ActiveX control in C++ as a COleControl, duplicated all its properties and functionality, and taken over its old CLSID and ProgID. Now I'm looking for a way to load the old persisted properties in the new C++ control. Our container supports an ASCII persistence mode which implements IPropertyBag. In this mode, the properties that the VB control wrote out via PropertyBag.WriteProperties map right in to my new control's DoPropExchange PX_blah methods. In binary mode though, when CreateControl( ) winds its way down to my DoPropExchange, all the PX_blah me...

Creating a template using Publisher

Create Hyperlink
Hi, when i right click on a cell to create hyperlink it doesn't appear. pls help How about Insert>Hyperlink? Available or not? Could be the workbook is Shared. Unshare it to get the feature back. Could be the worksheet is protected. In Excel 2002 or newer you can choose "Insert Hyperlinks" when protecting the sheet. Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP On Thu, 5 Apr 2007 02:22:03 -0700, Mohamed <Mohamed@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >Hi, >when i right click on a cell to create hyperlink it doesn't appear. >pls help ...

Create a font scheme??
I am creating a newsletter in Publisher 2003 and would like to create a font scheme, just like I created a colour scheme. Is this possible? In news:D201A5D0-A52F-43BD-A63F-8ACAE712C6C9@microsoft.com, IT Nightmare <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> posted: > I am creating a newsletter in Publisher 2003 and would like to create > a font scheme, just like I created a colour scheme. Is this > possible? Check out Ed's great tutorial on this: http://www.mvps.org/the_nerd/Publisher/FontScheme.htm -- Brian Kvalheim Microsoft Publisher MVP http://www.mvps.org/publisher This...

Creating Cases for MS CRM Users
We are using the software as a helpdesk for our IT department. Currently, we have employees setup as Contacts, but all employees are also CRM Users. We've been having issues with the auto-matching functionality because our Users and Contacts both use the same e-mail address. It would serve the system well to allow us to create cases where Customer = MS CRM User as opposed to limiting this to just Accounts or Contacts so we can eliminate the Contact records from our system completely. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions...

Error in creating a mailbox on exchange 5.5 says trust failed between primary and trusted domain
I have Exchange 5.5 setup on Windows 2K in a W2K3 domain. If I try and add a mailbox without a primary account assigned to it I get an Error that says The trust relationship between the primary and trusted domain failed. Now I do have several NT 4.0 domains that have a two-way trust between them and my 2k3 domain. If I create a new account or assign to an existing account I do not get the error. Any Ideas ? Sounds like things are working like they're supposed to. -- Ed Crowley MVP - Exchange "Protecting the world from PSTs and brick backups!" "Darryl Burnette&...

Creating & Exporting ASCII Fixed Length Records
I'm not sure you can do this in Excel but thought I would bounce off you guys... I want to create a data input form in Excel and then export it as an ASCII Fixed Length Record. Each field has a specified lenght of characters/bytes. First I thought of doing it like this... Name _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ Address _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ Account: _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ But, when you highlight this and try to export, all the field will be the same length... I think? I could do it all on a single row maybe with titles over each cell and com...

How do I create a "floating" header in Excel so I can always see i
contact me at andy@boydrealestateinc.com Andy To have row 1 always in view as you scroll down. Select A2 and Window>Freeze Panes. Rule is: whatever is above and left of the selected cell will be frozen after you hit Window>Freeze Panes. i.e. select B2 to have Column A and Row 1 frozen. Gord Dibben Excel MVP On Wed, 16 Nov 2005 13:38:00 -0800, Andy Heal <Andy Heal@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >contact me at andy@boydrealestateinc.com ...