Can Visio convert and or open an iGrafx process map?

I have a process map done in Corel iGrafx Flowcharter 2003 and want to know
if I can convert the file such that I can edit and play with it in Visio
Professional 2003.

Thanks

0
Dellitot (1)
11/15/2004 4:34:09 PM
visio 3638 articles. 1 followers. Follow

I have an IGX format file that needs to be converted to Visio as well.  Seems
some seminar presenters are giving out their sample files in this format, and
I would REALLY prefer not to add yet another flow charting tool to our
environment here.  Has anyone developed a solution for this?

Thanks!

"Dellitot" wrote:

> I have a process map done in Corel iGrafx Flowcharter 2003 and want to know
> if I can convert the file such that I can edit and play with it in Visio
> Professional 2003.
>
> Thanks

0
Kingsley (1)

Convert Week number into Month
I have a worksheet with values for year and week number. I need to convert these to the descriptive month name. Some weeks cross month ends, but this is okay, I just need a single value for each record. It could be the month of the first day of each week number. Using Excel 2003. Thanks for your ideas. On Thu, 27 May 2010 17:00:01 -0700, KT <KT@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >I have a worksheet with values for year and week number. I need to convert >these to the descriptive month name. Some weeks cross month ends, but this >is okay, I just need a sin...

Converting from Outlook Express to Netscape
How do I convert from Outlook Epress 6.0 to Netscape 4.79? I need to get all my messages and folders from Outlook to Netscape. Please Help "Todd Richard" <Trichard@fruit.com> wrote in message news:0f8f01c3a932$b232d2c0$a301280a@phx.gbl... > How do I convert from Outlook Epress 6.0 to Netscape > 4.79? I need to get all my messages and folders from > Outlook to Netscape. Please Help In Netscape, File-Import (I think)...... Why 4.79 for goodness' sake? 7.1 is HUGELY better....... When I try to do import Netscape ask for a .mbx file that I cannot find on my...

Vista can't find wireless printer
I have a Lexmark 7500 series printer.....2 laptops running XP find it and connect (wireless) to it no problem. My laptop with Vista will not connect to it.....I've searched for settings and nothing stands out......As for loading the printer drivers, I have the disk for the driver BUT since XP loaded the driver from the printer I think Vista should be able to that as well. Is Vista just anti-wireless? Mark "Mark Test" <rightwinger_2005@yahoo.com> a �crit dans le message de groupe de discussion : eMwU5GAfKHA.5020@TK2MSFTNGP02.phx.gbl... > I ...

Convert general to Time
Here is my data- i need to convert it to time format.. Any help would be appreciated 1:00:05 PM 1:00:10 PM 1:00:17 PM 1:00:37 PM 1:00:44 PM 1:00:47 PM 1:00:50 PM 1:00:55 PM 1:00:57 PM -- Let go, Elevate your life Brent Hauver www.sagehealthstore.com Select your range and Edit|replace what: : (colon) with: : (colon) replace all Format it as you like. Brent Hauver wrote: > > Here is my data- i need to convert it to time format.. Any help would be > appreciated > > 1:00:05 PM > 1:00:10 PM > ...

Can't follow link from within email
Problem just started. Suddenly, I can't click to follow links within a email message. I have to cut and paste in IE. Any suggestions as how to fix this problem? Thanks! What is the error message? if 'restrictions in effect... see administrator..." try http://slipstick.me/restrict -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Outlook Tips: http://www.outlook-tips.net/ Outlook & Exchange Solutions Center: http://www.slipstick.com/ Outlook Tips by email: mailto:dailytips-subscribe-request@lists.outlooktips.net EMO - a weekly newsletter about Outlook and Exchange:...

Multiline display for INBOX headers
I've just "discovered" the value of a multi line display for email headers. Is there any way to set that globally for all folders? Outlook 2003 with Unicode PST. Thanks. -AH See http://www.msoutlook.info/question/51 -- Robert Sparnaaij [MVP-Outlook] Coauthor, Configuring Microsoft Outlook 2003 http://www.howto-outlook.com/ Outlook FAQ, HowTo, Downloads, Add-Ins and more http://www.msoutlook.info/ Real World Questions, Real World Answers ----- "Andrew Hamilton" <Ahamilton90900@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:1uqn25h5lgut2qs7b6upft08jfh8t7p0he@4ax.com....

Can Publisher capture a website from the web?
I have 2 sites that I have been managing for a few years with netObjects Fusion. Fusion will not run on my new Vista computer and I have been playing with Publisher 2007 and like it. Rather than rebuilding 2 websites from scratch I am wondering if there is a way I can "take" them from the web into Publisher, short of copy past bit by bit. PS - Fusion creates a proprietary file so its files are of little use. Thanks Lynn wrote: > I have 2 sites that I have been managing for a few years with netObjects > Fusion. Fusion will not run on my new Vista computer and I have been ...

Can't open .pub files
I have Publisher 2003. Once I save a project, I can't open it again. When I select the .pub file to open, Publisher opens and then says "Publisher cannot find the file you specified", then when the Open Publication window pops up, I choose the project that I want to open, then I get "Publisher cannot open the file." What am I missing? Maybe the following article will be useful: (329820) How to use Office programs with the Norton AntiVirus Office plug-in http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=329820 -- John Inzer "Littledickens22" <Littledickens22@dis...

Is there an easy way to convert a contact an account?
I just stated configuring CRM 1.2. I imported my contacts from outlook. Many of the Outlook contacts are actually the information I want for an account including the company name, address, main phone number, corporate website and email address. I have been manually creating an account record, and cutting and pasting the address and other information from the most complete contact for the company. This seems to be something that I should be able to do by just pushing a button, or running an import? Bill Walter If you import them as leads, then you can convert them to accounts. Mike &quo...

Convert text to text
Hi, I have a list of funds from 2 different companies. I have to manully type in one list, different order everyday and out of 25 about 15 are present. Need help with how to fill in formula do get that automated? Any link or article will do. Not clear from your description what you have and what you need. We know you have a list of funds. What and where are you typing? What do you mean by 15 out of 25 are present? Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP On Tue, 23 Nov 2010 12:10:26 -0800 (PST), BetaDocuments <betadocuments@gmail.com> wrote: >Hi, > >I have a list of funds from ...

I can't receive e-mail from others. Why?
I attempted to set up MS Outlook. I don't know what my e-mail address is. I was using my frontiernet.net e-mail address but that does not work. What to do? It's pretty hard for us to figure out what your address is. You're posting from an Electric Lightwave Inc (eli.net) IP address so maybe the info here may help: http://www.eli.net/technical/webHosting.shtml "Cinderella" <Cinderella@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:3DD1CC95-FDDA-4DF8-A75A-1EEB70996117@microsoft.com... >I attempted to set up MS Outlook. I don't know what my e-mail a...

How can I generate a General Ledger code
I have several company numbers (e.g. 3), account numbers (e.g. 9999) and dept numbers (e.g. 5) - how can I read arrays of these numberbers to generate GL codes in the format "3-999-5"? Hi how are the original numbers stored in Excel?. You may use a formula such as =A1 & "-" & B1 & "-" & C1 -- Regards Frank Kabel Frankfurt, Germany "JJohnn" <JJohnn@discussions.microsoft.com> schrieb im Newsbeitrag news:D7A6AB41-040C-4BE8-BD53-AC92A7A6D7B1@microsoft.com... > I have several company numbers (e.g. 3), account numbers (e.g. 999...

How can I turn off auto mail checking?
I have Outlook 2003 and also run an anti spam programme. I need to turn off the auto mail check so that the mail can go through the anti spam programme. Many thanks Send and receive settings (ctrl+alt+s) - uncheck check every xx minutes. -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Author, Teach Yourself Outlook 2003 in 24 Hours Need Help with Common Tasks? http://www.outlook-tips.net/beginner/ Outlook 2007: http://www.slipstick.com/outlook/ol2007/ Outlook Tips by email: dailytips-subscribe-request@lists.outlooktips.net Outlook Tips: http://www.outlook-tips.net/ Outlook & Exchange Solutions Ce...

Can't Update/Change EMail address on EMail Tab
Folks.....I cannot change e-mail addresses on the e-mail tab in our Active Directory. History: We were running Exchange 2000 on Windows 2000 when we had a significant failure and for various reasons did not repair or reinstall Exchange 2000 for several months. Our users used another e-mail service/ISP during this period. Those users had e-mail addresses of the form xxx.yyy@ISPxxx.Net in the Active Directory. Note our Active Directory Domain is USqqq.Com. Now that Exchange is back up and running, only my id with a USqqq.Com e-mail address and one new user's id can b...

Convert XSD Dataset Schema Designer for other tools
Hello, Printing a Dataset Schema Designer view is painfull. I got only bad result. I would like to know if there are applications that can open Dataset Schema Designer 's files ? Or is there some converter of that files to open them in another tool ? For example, do you know a XSLT to convert XSD to "DB Designer 4" xml format ? More generally, How do you design Dataset schema, generate code and make human readable reports ? Thanks for your experiences, cyrille ...

how to open a .pst file(data file in outlook) programmatically?
I need to open a pst file to get the calendar data inside, I need c++ code, of course , vba code is welcome, thanks for any help. You will find documentation of the Outlook Automation interface in a file with a name like VBAOL11.CHM. (The "11" represents the 2003 version of Office. Office XP is "10", Office 2000 is "9", etc. All this documentation is written with VBA in mind, but it is easily adaptable to C++. You'll start with the Application object, get the "MAPI" Namespace, and from it get the default folder for olFolderCalendar. "Ro...

how can I show 0 values in a pivot chart?
I want to see 0 values on my pivot table, ie: 10 8 6 x 4 x 2 x Jan Feb Mar June 6 4 0 2 But March lable disappears, I get: 10 8 6 x 4 x 2 x Jan Feb June 6 4 2 Can anyone help? Hi Liz, Turn on the Show items with no data option. What version of Excel are you using? -- Cheers, Shane Devenshire "LizPM" wrote: > I want to see 0 values on my pivot table, ie: > 10 > 8 > 6 x > 4 x > 2 x > Jan Feb Mar June > > 6 4 0 2 > But March lable disappears, I get: > > 10 > 8 ...

I am receiving a "unable to read file" message. How do I open?
I am receiving a "unable to read file" message. How do I open? Try to open it on another machine. If you get the same result the file is possibly corrupt and un-openable. -- Regards - Andy Wiggins FCCA www.BygSoftware.com Excel, Access and VBA Consultancy "Alanb" <Alanb@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:43A12AA1-9E02-4B67-9BC8-88CD2D613240@microsoft.com... > I am receiving a "unable to read file" message. How do I open? From where are you trying to open? If on removable media, copy first to hard drive then open from there. Alterna...

opening excel attachments
I received an e-mail with an .xls attachment and I can't open it because I don't have excel on my home computer system, is there a way I can open this without buying anymore software? I have XP home version, 2003, Thanks. "rosterode" wrote > I received an e-mail with an .xls attachment and I can't > open it because I don't have excel on my home computer > system, is there a way I can open this without buying > anymore software? Search Microsoft for "Excel Viewer" Micerosoft offers a free XL viewer, which permits you to read but not ...

Converting Business Card in Publisher to V-Card in Outlook
How can I make this happen? thanks Jan Why not create it in Outlook? http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/templates/results.aspx?qu=electronic+card&sc=4&av=TPL -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com "Jan Ferris" <Jan Ferris@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:EE01E5B0-FC65-4BF8-AE70-805B44ED6968@microsoft.com... > How can I make this happen? > thanks > Jan Since I am novice level, I can't figure out how to import artwork and place it exactly as I want it. "Mary Sau...

Can't see images #2
I am using Publisher 2003. When I insert an image I cannot see it. If I click in the spot where it was placed I see outline bubbles, but no image. Auto shapes do the same thing. If I reboot PC and open file, I can see everything until I close the file...then they are invisible again. Charley B. Kerns, Jr. 859.468.6511 ckerns wrote: > I am using Publisher 2003. > > When I insert an image I cannot see it. If I click in the spot where > it was placed I see outline bubbles, but no image. Auto shapes do the > same thing. > > If I reboot PC and open file, I can see everythi...

Can't see my own calendard in Calendars
When I click on the Calendar tab in Outlook 07 I can see all calendars but my own calendar. How do I get it back? "dickaw" <dick.a-w@omsd.k12.ca.us> wrote in message news:05C4A2D4-A00D-4144-AB01-F6E025C611A9@microsoft.com... > When I click on the Calendar tab in Outlook 07 I can see all calendars but > my > own calendar. How do I get it back? Do you see your own calendar folder when you use the Folder List view or the Navigation pane? -- Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook] ...

Can't receive email, but can send
Hello, I have waht seems to be a fairly uncommon problem that I ahve yet to find a solution for.&nbsp; First some background:I run Windows Vista, Outlook 2007, and optonline.net.&nbsp; My incoming server is POP3 and outgoing is SMTP.&nbsp; &nbsp;A few weeks ago I got a virus, I was able to get rid of the virus but afterword (only afterword not before) I got a login screen when I tried to receive my email.&nbsp; I logged on using my credentials, then I saw the receiving window for a few seconds, then the login popped up again.&nbsp;&nbsp;When I&nbsp;exited out fr...

How can I automatically forward email to an external domain with exchange 2003?
Hello, I have a server running exchange 2003. Let's say that my domain name is "hjk.com" and I want that all emails that are send to example@hjk.com are forwarded to these 3 address: example2@externaldomain.com example3@anotherdomain.com example4@evenanotherdomainidontcontrol.com Is that possible? how can I do it? Thanks Patricia Print | Copy URL of this post Expand All Collapse All Hi Patricia, By default, automatic forwards to external domains are disabled. Go to Exchange system manager, Global Settings/Internet message formats. There, either enable th...

can't open weblinks in office 200 documents
I am have difficulty opening weblinks in word and excel, when I try I get either the: "No program is registerd to open this file" or "Cannot locate the Internet server or Proxy server", anyone had this problem - how do I fix it???? ...