Adding new pages

Any thing I do on new pages happens simultaneously on any previous page.  Can someone help me please?
0
anonymous (74717)
12/2/2003 11:41:07 PM
visio 3638 articles. 1 followers. Follow

Can you be more specific? What stencils are you using and what are you
trying?

John...    Visio MVP

Need stencils or ideas? http://www.mvps.org/visio/3rdparty.htm
Need VBA examples?   http://www.mvps.org/visio/VBA.htm
Common Visio Questions http://www.mvps.org/visio/common_questions.htm
"Joanie" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Any thing I do on new pages happens simultaneously on any previous page.
Can someone help me please?

0
lancucki (505)
12/3/2003 12:30:51 AM
I am trying to create different versions of the same office, to maximize floor space.  I've used walls, rooms, cubicles.  Anything I use changes all pages in the document.  I first copied the room and made changes.  When that didn't work, I recreated the room and still, the 1st page changes.  Must I really create a different document for each rendition of the room?
0
anonymous (74717)
12/3/2003 6:31:10 PM
Are you working on a background page? Otherwise I can not see how you are
affecting multiple pages. If you need multiple versions of a floorplan you
can create the outline as a background page and have the moveable objects on
the foreground pages.

> I am trying to create different versions of the same office, to maximize
floor space.  I've used walls, rooms, cubicles.  Anything I use changes all
pages in the document.  I first copied the room and made changes.  When that
didn't work, I recreated the room and still, the 1st page changes.  Must I
really create a different document for each rendition of the room?

0
lancucki (505)

Adding hyperlinks with parameters

no sound for new mail in inbox
i have same problems about sound. 1. does that mean i have to leave outlook open for 5 minutes or longer to hear a sound for new mail in the inbox? 2, do i have to create a rule to play a sound for items going into personal folders?and how do you do that? 1. Please quote the post to which you are referring - no one here has any idea what the original question/answer entailed. 2. Post your version of Outlook. 3. Use rules and alerts. -- Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. ALWAYS post your Outlook version. How to ask a question: h...

ADDING A NUMBER

adding new records

When adding attachments...

New Entry Point for a DLL
Hey all. I have a problem with a DLL written in VC++ 6.00. There are 5 existing entry points, and I'm trying to create a new one. I've copied the syntax of the existing code - I have a method that looks like this: double WINAPI getElapsedSecs() { return elapsedSecs; } and a declaration that sits with the other declaration and looks like this: extern "C" double WINAPI getElapsedSecs(); I rebuild the DLL, and everything seems to have compiled ok. However, when the .NET parent program tries to call this entry point, I get an EntryPointNotFoundException....

print 2 or 4 charts per page in excel 2000
Hi, I have created a number of one page charts, each of which are located as seperate sheets in one excel workbook. I would now like to print 2 or 4 charts per page. However, I am unable to do so. Do you know of automated way which would allow this to be done. Your help would be appreciated. Regards, Ashish Ashish - The easiest way to do this would be to embed your charts in one or more worksheets: right click on the chart, choose Location, then pick As Object and select a sheet from the list. Then size and position them so two or four charts fit into a printed page of the workshee...

Inbox doesn't show new emails in Outlook 2007
When I am looking in the Inbox and new emails arrive they don't appear although the number of unread emails in the Inbox increases. I have to select another folder and then return to the Inbox to see the new emails. -- Peter Saxton from London peter@petersaxton.co.uk What kind of email account? Do you have any anti-virus Outlook plugin disabled, especially AVG's? Patrick Schmid -------------- http://pschmid.net "peter@petersaxton.co.uk" <peter@petersaxton.co.uk> wrote in message news:f9vb82hg7m14to2ep3pr3qkh761bbo0k3d@4ax.com: > When I am looking in the Inbo...

How do you insert a page break in a Microsoft Publisher document ?
How do you insert a page break in a Microsoft Publisher document ? Control and enter inserts an entire blank page! Help! Ctrl+Shift+N are the keystrokes to insert a blank page. Ctrl+Enter works fine for me. You can also use Ctrl+Shift+Enter. Make sure you have the text frames linked. -- Ron "CDC" <CDC@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:0AA472E4-6E12-4A3E-8016-2151E808BA5B@microsoft.com... > How do you insert a page break in a Microsoft Publisher document ? Control > and enter inserts an entire blank page! Help! > ...

Error when add New User #2
Hi, dont know when it happened. When I add new user to production MSCRM 4, there is an error message (An error Has occurred.....). However, when I try to add this user to my test CRM, it can successfully add without any problem. Both servers are running the same spec and version. I tried to add different users to production but all failed. I have set the deverror to ON but the error message still appear as An error has occurs. Apart from that, I have used CRM diagostic Tool but cannot see anything unusual from the log. I have even run the repair but effort is all wasted. Please He...

Add new field to grid
I have added the Customer Ship to Address to the RM Customer Inquiry grid. I need to create VBA code to populate this field. In a grid window, where do I open the data base and at what point do I read the table to populate this field. Thank you Amy Hi Amy Using the Window_AfterOpen event, you will need to use RetrieveGlobals to obtain the login credentials, then ADO to open a connection to the SQL server. You close the connection on the Window_AfterClose event. Then on the Before_LinePopulate event on the Grid form, you perform the actual SQL query. I have an example you can have ...

How to send alert to mobile device when new mail arrives?
Gurus, I have a user who is member of a mail-enabled distribution group. She would like to recieve an alert or notification on her mobile whenever mail is recieved through this group address. How can I accomplish this? I'm using Exchange 2003 SP2 on Server2003. Thanks, -Michael On Thu, 3 Aug 2006 16:18:02 -0700, Holo20 <Holo20@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >Gurus, > >I have a user who is member of a mail-enabled distribution group. She would >like to recieve an alert or notification on her mobile whenever mail is >recieved through this group address. How ...

create a new worksheet when a cell has a date entered
I am trying to create a new worksheet when a cell has a date entered into it For instant in Worksheet 1 you type into cell B11 a date I would like to automaticly create a new worksheet and call it that date entered to B11 Then if I type a Date into cell B12 a new worksheet would be created and named the date entered into B12 and so on Is this out of the question See response in your other post. "Zane" wrote: > I am trying to create a new worksheet when a cell has a date entered > into it > > For instant in Worksheet 1 you type into cell B11 a date > I would l...

Adding ActiveX to dialog with wrapper

Adding alternate columns

Roaming users getting new mail profile each login
We recently changed Outlook settings using the Office 2003 Administration kit. This worked well apart from roaming users constantly getting new mail profiles and having to reset their original mail profile. The problem creates a backup outlook2 profile in the control panel and the correct profile is not loaded. TIA David ...

Adding fields from a different query

Please tell me that in Money 2006, Microsoft has finally fixed the bug where the payees in my downloaded transactions are automatically added to my payee list (this despite the fact that I've checked off the option "Confirm new payees"). This alone would be worth the upgrade. On the subject of 2006, does anyone know if Microsoft added the cookie jar concept to accounts? The cookie jar allows you to squirrel money away within an account. TIA greg.block@gmail.com wrote: >Please tell me that in Money 2006, Microsoft has finally fixed the bug >where the payees in my downlo...

Page View situation
I am using Office 2003 suite, whenever I go to a page view of an excel spreadsheet it generates individual pages for each cell being occupied. Why does this happen? And how can I resolve this issue from happening again. I restarted my computer and it resolved in the first time. I would like to understand what happens to make it come out like that and any advice would be greatly appreciated. ...

AD Monitoring
Is there a listing somewhere of what all components in AD should be minitored, thresholds, etc...we are evaluating a monitoring solution and need this information to take a decision on the product to use Hello Sameer, For performance start here: http://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/library/cc961943.aspx Also see: http://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/library/bb727046.aspx Use the included links from: http://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/library/cc739728(WS.10).aspx Best regards Meinolf Weber Disclaimer: This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and c...