Add border to text block in vertical dimension.

Hello,
 I have been trying to add a border to the text block in the vertical dimension
 in the dimension stencil but haven't been able to do it successfully. I am a
 newbie at Visio.

 Thank you in advance for helping out.
visio 3638 articles. 1 followers. Follow

On Thu, 01 Dec 2011 17:28:43 -0600, zerocool <nospam_ravian216@hotmail.com.invalid> wrote:

>Hello,
> I have been trying to add a border to the text block in the vertical dimension
> in the dimension stencil but haven't been able to do it successfully. I am a
> newbie at Visio.

Visio doesn't support text borders.You could create two vertical lines of the appropriate
size, position them such that they are in the right plce to be your text borders, then
group them with the shape containing the text.

--
Regards, Paul Herber, Sandrila Ltd.
Electronics for Visio          http://www.sandrila.co.uk/visio-electronics/

adding Text to the beginning of a control source
I want to say ="HELP"&Format([Session Start Date 2],"yyyy\:mm") & [ID] I want the word HELP then the start date 2 and finally the ID ie: HELP2010:12430 How do I put the text at the beginning? Where are you putting this? In the Control Source of control on a form/report? Then it should work as posted provided that [Session Start Date 2] and [ID] are in the object's record source. In a query? Then you just need a field alias and drop the = sign; MyHelpText: "HELP" & Format([Session Start Date 2],"yyyy\:mm") & [ID] ...

Add Lookup Fields to Entity

Excel Add Ins

How do I send text or pictures in Outlook Express 6?
I am unable to be at any site, document, picture and send [via Outlook Express 6] anything to anyone as errors such as 'person unknown', 'error message of every nature immaginable', or 'you must be online with Outlook Express' [when in fact I am online and the default email program [Outlook Express 6] is activated and working with simple emails [and the typical trash spam you receive]; however, when I wish to send NASA documents or anything substantive within the state or federal goverment sites for higher education [i.e. Ohio University], this never works [Outlo...

POS 2009 Add-In: Populating a Task Pad

Forcing borders of all columns when records less than max
Is there a way to force the 28 fields borders if there are less than 28 fields (28 columns is forced but borders do not show up when less than 28 records)? Can you explain what you are attempting to do? It isn't clear whether you mean 28 fields or 28 records or both. You can use the Line method to draw rectangles anywhere in your report. -- Duane Hookom Microsoft Access MVP "Michael" wrote: > Is there a way to force the 28 fields borders if there are less than 28 > fields (28 columns is forced but borders do not show up when less than 28 > records)? > ...

Making a CWnd Border ?
Hi guys, I want to make my CWnd-derived classes draw their own borders. I'd like to draw my border and also reduce the client size by the border size, so if I call GetClientRect() it will be the area inside the border. What's the best way to do this ? Thank you, Robert A. Look at NcCalcRect and OnNcPaint. joe On Sat, 22 Oct 2005 18:17:51 -0400, "Robert A." <invalid@invalid.org> wrote: >Hi guys, > >I want to make my CWnd-derived classes draw their own borders. > >I'd like to draw my border and also reduce the client size by the border &g...

Add on

Add-in cannot be loaded OL07

How do I increase the text size of an Excel cell?
Hi guys, Situation: I had a memo size field in MS Access. When I copied and pasted it into an MS Excel cell the text gets truncated? I can't believe that Microsoft has had about 5-6 versions of Excel and hasn't fixed this simple problem. Mike Web Developer and Catholic Apologist http://www.faithfulchristians.net I think this is by design. Not everyone would want the whole column resized because of a single truncated cell. "Mike_Humphrey" <Mike_Humphrey@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:79662172-C13B-4708-AAF4-B02511AD79AA@microsoft.com... > H...

Format text to add character

Add File menu to custom toolbar

Why does Publisher insert a leading space when pasting text?
When I paste text from MS Word into MS Publisher a space is inserted at the beginning of each paragraph. How can I prevent this? Paste special as unformatted text. Or with your cursor in the text box, select all, format, paragraph, set before paragraph 0pt. -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com http://officebeta.iponet.net/en-us/publisher/FX100649111033.aspx "Saints RFC fan" <SaintsRFCfan@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:2E41BD3C-057D-4275-9832-8EE6AAA80243@microsoft.com... > When I past...

add a DC in a LegSite

excel add-ons

Automatically inserting text into cells which already contain text

Map Add-On?

Wrapping Text #2
I selected wrap text, but Excel isnt showing all the contents of the cell until I change the vertical height of the cell manually. It used to do this automatically. Can anyone help me? Is that a merged cell? If yes, the autofitting the rowheight won't work. Have you changed the rowheight manually? If yes, then excel will respect that setting until you autofit the rowheight once more. Confused wrote: > > I selected wrap text, but Excel isnt showing all the contents of the cell > until I change the vertical height of the cell manually. It used to do this > automatically. ...

text wrapping #3
How can I get text to flow through a picture? Right-click the text box, click format text box, layout tab, click "through." -- Mary Sauer MS MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com "Carol" <Carol@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:F7EE1E11-4856-42EB-B472-514D1B44016D@microsoft.com... > How can I get text to flow through a picture? While waiting for decisions from his 6 university choices, Ed sees a message from Mary Sauer <gsauer@mycolumbus.rr.com>. On it is written: > Right-click the text ...

Add ContractLine Entity in Menu
Hi, Is it possible to add a shortcut in the Service Menu to the ContractLine Entity? I really appreciate if someone could help. Regards, Alcides ...