70 Opinion de Dsiconsolas.com 48043

HOla, solo deciros que mi experiencia al comprar mi cartucho dsi, ha sido buena, recibi el pedido al dia siguiente de haberlo hecho por la web, y gracias a que esta gente me ayudaron telefonicamente, pude echar andar el cartucho dsi. No tenia ni idea, ahora que lo se, es facilisimo,, solo era copiar y pegar.   Ahh me dijeron que existe una pagina para bajar los juegos muy buena www.espalnds.com  aqui os la dejo.

Aqui dejo mi opinion de www.dsiconsolas.com  aqui teneis un cliente satisfecho.

Nos vemos

Pedro Martin

Bk?a$H(JtTbx*Yf<_(PA.dvgd
0
r4dsi (44)
5/8/2009 10:29:43 PM
visio 3638 articles. 1 followers. Follow

Outlook sending emails from generic @ mydomain.com address!!
Ok. My Boss's computer is sending random emails from outlok i presume to random people, not on his contact lists. They have no real rhyme or reason. But since his email is a catch all we are seeing the returned ones and today he got a nice little screw off letter. I have scanned with spybot and nothing. Any ideas? Here is the text its sending... """""What the Pope intended, the Italian cardinal emphasized, was "a clear and radical rejection of the religious motivation for violence, from whatever side it may come. In these times, a pro-life Democrat could be ...

California DE-6 Tax Form
During a demo I was asked if a DE-6 tax form can be printed out of GP Payroll. Not being from California I was not sure. I did not see the report in Payroll. Solutions would be appreciated. thanks I don't believe that GP has the DE-6 in it but there is a 3rd Party product developed by Aatrix Software that does the state unemployment reports for all 50 states (which includes the CA DE-6). These reports pull the data out of your Great Plains database. You can check out a free demo on their web site. www.aatrix.com, click on payroll reports and select the quarterly download for M...

R4 ds/dsi firmware-drivers de R4 Sdhc. R4 ultra, R4 new, R4 III upgrade, R4 v3
Hola,, aqui teneis una web donde encontre una recopilacion de firmware o drivers de las R4 Sdhc ,R4 Ultra,R4 New, R4 III Upgrade. R4 Dsi, R4 ui. http://www.r4spain.com/tienda Pinchas en el enlace de arriba y en la parte inferior izda haces click en el boton DESCARGAR, aparecera un menu con muchos driver para distintas R4 DS. Espero que os sirva de ayuda. Saludetes Gorka ...

Error 70
I have a small sub that has been in a program for many years. I use the program only once a year in March. The routine is suppose to intercept an ENTER key and create a Tab key input. The routine is: If KeyAscii = vbKeyReturn Then KeyAscii = 0 ' suppress the beep SendKeys "{tab}" End If When the program attempts to execute the sendkeys statement I get the error indicated. I have attempted to run the program as Administrator with the same results. Previously the program ran under XP and VISTA. I now run it under Windows 7. Coul...

Visit www.TelecomMentor.com
visit www.telecommentor.com, where you can post projects and hire Quality/Economic Telecom professionals with in 24 hours >From Name: TelecomMentor >From Address : servicecenter@telecommentor.com Reply To: supportcenter@telecommentor.com Subject: Visit TelecomMentor.com TelecomMentor.com , A Freelancer Paradise is a next generation freelancer job site for Telecom Professionals. TelecomMentor.com is dedicated to providing telecom temporary staffing who are highly qualified in installation, Development, testing, Drawings and NOC support. Why TelecomMentor.com 1. Are you a Telecom Pro...

How to access MSCRM from VB6/COM
Hello, Has anyone a code sample of using VB6 and COM to access MSCRM? I have linked the Microsoft.CRM.ComProxy.tlb file as a reference to my VB project, but I don't have the Url and Credential properties on the objects. The calls do not succeed, so I imagine it has to do with those properties. Any help is greatly appreciated. Rine le Comte Watermark Innovation I don't think you can do that with VB6. I think you need to use .NET. The objects use elements of the .NET framework to work. "Rine le Comte" <rlc@foqus.nl> wrote in message news:u5rAoFajDHA.360@TK2MSFTNGP...

postmaster@xxx.com
I am using Groupshield as a virus scanner for exchange. I keep seeing messages scanned with a from address of 'postmaster@ssec.com. This is my domain but I do not have a mailbox configured for postmaster. Any suggestions would be helpful The postmaster address is required as part of the RFC design of SMTP. It's what your server sends NDR's as. Teo "Joe McHale" wrote: > I am using Groupshield as a virus scanner for exchange. I keep seeing > messages scanned with a from address of 'postmaster@ssec.com. This is my > domain but I do not have a m...

using Interoperation to call Managed code from COM
Hi! This question is just for understanding. I have found this example in Code project. I have a COM component and a .NET class library. The COM will call the .NET type library that is sitting in between the COM and the .NET library and the type library will call the .NET library. This type library is sort of encapulating the .NET library The .NET library has as the extension as all know the famous DLL and the type library has extension TLB. I have noticed that the .NET library must be registered in the registry. But what about the type library that is sort of a COM thingy does t...

ADO and COM : compiler error
Hi, I am trying to use an ADO class that wrapps com. In one of my project it compiles fine but in another one it fails. I have check settings but cannot see the difference. Here is the message : C:\Program Files\visual studio\vc98\include\comip.h(31) : error C2061: syntax error : identifier '_Interface' d:\logiciels\visual studio\vc98\include\comip.h(49) : error C2992: '_com_IIID' : invalid or missing template parameter list Vince a �crit : > Hi, > > I am trying to use an ADO class that wrapps com. > In one of my project it compiles fine but in another one it...

Commercial Properties,Commercial Real Estate in Turkey,Tastan Emlak phone:+902122685373 -+902122680011 www.tastanemlak.com
For rent-For sale Office,Office towers,Office space,Plaza,Factory,plots ,Land,Hotel,shop,Commercial Buiding,Industrial Plot,Building Plot,Tower,Ware House,Investment Property,Loft,Shoping Center. Apartment Flats,Villa,Town House Tastan Real Estate Agent Commercial Real Estate Murat Meric Nisbetiye Aytar Cad.Bilgin sokak Grupa Apartman=C4=B1 No:1/1 D.2 1.Levent Istanbul Turkey Phone :+90 212 2685373-+90 212 2680011-+90 212 2680012 Fax :+90 212 2685582 www.tastanemlak.com ...

Large XML file opinions
Hi, I have several large XML files (500-700 MB) that get updated once a day. I have an app that will need to Query (read only operations is all I'll ever need) these files. Obviously, querying a file this large will be somewhat of a challenge because it can't be loaded into memory all at once. Also, I am skeptical of the speed of Xpath/Xquery. I am wondering if I shouldn't just create a table in SQL server, then create a routine that dumps the XML file's values into corresponding SQL server columns. More background info, my app will need to query this XML data fairl...

Not getting mail from Yahoo.com and hotmail.com
I'm running into a puzzeling problem. During my attempts to stop relay and spam attemtps I included @yahoo.com and @hotmail.com in the list on the Message Filtering page. Re-started the IMS and thing were OK. Now, I have to allow yahoo.com and hotmail incoming mail (not my choice). I went into the IMS and deleted both of them. IU restarted (several times) the IMS. We are still not getting any e-mails. My office mate has sent several e-mails from both and none have arrives. Meanwhile he can successfully send e-mail to other services (AOL, etc.). We are getting e-mails from other domains, j...

Citigroup, Microsoft Said to Take on Intuit, Mint.com
Bloomberg reports this morning that Citigroup and Microsoft are teaming up to take on Mint.com/Intuit. The timing of the start of the project seems to coincide with the decision to discontinue MS Money earlier this year. http://www.bloomberg.com/apps/news?pid=3D20601103&sid=3Dakii3AcjBzEs Citigroup, Microsoft Said to Take on Intuit, Mint.com By Bradley Keoun Sept. 25 (Bloomberg) -- Citigroup Inc. has formed a venture with Microsoft Corp. to compete with Mint.com, the personal- finance Web site that Intuit Inc. agreed to buy last week for $170 million, people familiar with the matter s...

me@mail.com; smith,patti ; you@mail.com
I have a field with me@mail.com; smith,patti ; you@mail.com Im interested in pulling the smith,patti only. I tried numerous criteria in my query but can't seem to get it. Such things as: Like (";"(*,*)";") ....but just cant figure it out. or go the other way and pull the @ entries: Like ";*@*.*;" .....but that wont work for me either Anyone got any suggestions? Thanx! On Fri, 01 Feb 2008 21:40:48 GMT, "Shamrox" <u39813@uwe> wrote: >I have a field with >me@mail.com; smith,patti ; you@mail.com > >Im interested in pullin...

USB Virtual com port winCE5
Hi Is it possible to create a virtual com port to an USB port (COM3: for example) ? I think I have to use serialusb.dll but I don't know how. I try this : [HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Drivers\USB\LoadClients\65535_562\Default\Default\Serial_Class] "DLL"="Serialusbfn.dll" "Prefix"="COM" "Product Id"=dword:00000232 ; My id product "Vendor Id"=dword:0000FFFF ; My id Vendor And what else ? When I connect my usb device winCE ask me the name of the USB driver. Thanks for all help Alro That driver is used to connect ...

YouTube tests video filtering software www.aliozturk.blogcu.com
YouTube tests video filtering software www.aliozturk.blogcu.com Bloggers hunt down 7/7 &#8216;cyberstalker&#8217; www.aliozturk.blogcu.com Google Street View: the web respondswww.aliozturk.blogcu.com Yahoo! hits flack from shareholders www.aliozturk.blogcu.com Can the Church really sue Sony? www.aliozturk.blogcu.com Google and Intel pledge to go green www.aliozturk.blogcu.com Qassim Abdul-Zahra in Baghdad-Associated Press www.aliozturk.blogcu.com Thousands Hail Bush in Visit to Albania www.aliozturk.blogcu.com National news -Court rules in favor of enemy combatant www.alio...

Barra de Publicidade que =?ISO-8859-1?Q?d=E1?= dinheiritos !!! #8
Se queres ganhar uns Euritos s� tens de instalar esta barra de publicidade, que podes at� minimizar ou fechar em caso de utilizar programas de ecr� completo. N�o incomoda nada, nem consome recursos. Apenas d� dinheiro, �ptima para quando deixas o comptdor a sacar a noite toda... Recebes o dinheiro na tua conta PayPal. http://www.eurobarre.com/index_fr.php?p=373093897695 100% seguro by CrashOverride If you want to earn money just by sitting in front of your PC, just install this Bar that shows some publicity now and then. 100% safe, no malicious ware. http://www.eurobarre.com...

ERROR
Just started using Outlook 2003 and I keep getting this error when sending mail and I have no clue what's wrong: --- Your message did not reach some or all of the intended recipients. Subject: Sent: 1/28/2004 5:31 PM The following recipient(s) could not be reached: 'email@email.com' on 1/28/2004 5:31 PM 550 relaying to <other@email.com> prohibited by administrator --- Any ideas how to fix this? Hi - first, make sure that if your SMTP server requires authentication, you've configured Outlook to do so. Then, if that doesn't do it...

...selling MyTrafficMachine.com for $197
Hi, Justin Blake here with a quick question. Everyone on the Internet needs traffic to their websites, right? So would you be interested in earning an extra thousand dollars by giving those people a *traffic machine*? http://www.mytrafficmachine.com/ref.cgi?ufo53 * We'll pay you a $60 reward per $197 sale. * We'll also pay you $20 per 2nd tier sale. * 5 out of 100 website vistors purchase. Sometimes we send out a "half-off promo" page on the website for $97 = $30 per sale for you. The product is called: "The MyTrafficMachine(TM) software" The selling pric...

msn.com and outlook
I want my msn.com emails to go directly to my outlook inbox rather than a separate inbox. Any ideas? Ann <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > I want my msn.com emails to go directly to my outlook > inbox rather than a separate inbox. Any ideas? Can't be done. HTTP accounts always have their own set of folders. -- Brian Tillman Whether you use the Outlook connector for MSN premium or HTTP, you will always have a separate message store. This is because it's a server account and if you download POP3 mail, it will be uploaded to the MSN account. Now... some ...

eConnect COM Object + Biztalk 2002 Orchestration Designer
I have an eConnect COM Object that fails when multiple documents are pushed through it accessing the same tables in a company. The COM object returns an error code which I assume is the same as the Error Number being displayed in the Event Viewer. -2147467259 Error Description: Transaction (Process ID 545) was deadlocked on lock resources with another process and has been chosen as the deadlock victim. Rerun the transaction. I used a descision shape to test for everything that was returned from the COM Object but still I can not trap the above error... Can anyone please offer a suggestion...

pcnetsecurity@gmail.com =?UTF-8?B?QXNzaXN0w6puY2lhIFTDqWM=?= =?UTF-8?B?bmljYSAgbWFudXRlbsOnw6M=?= =?UTF-8?B?byBkZSBjb21wdXRhZG9y?= =?UTF-8?B?ZXMgaW5mb3JtYXRpY2Eg?= =?UTF-8?B?Vml0w7NyaWEtZXMgMzg1MTE=?=
Contato: pcnetsecurity@gmail.com Contato: pcnetsecurity @ gmail.com Planos a partir de R$ 250,00 . Assist�ncia T�cnica Prestamos assist�ncia t�cnica nos computadores de sua empresa ou resid�ncia, e tamb�m possu�mos uma equipe qualificada para fazer a manuten��o no pr�prio local. - Contratos de Suporte e Manuten��o Reduza os custos de sua empresa com solicita��es de visitas t�cnicas para seus computadores, elaboramos um contrato de manuten��o integrado para sua empresa onde disponibilizamos: t�cnicos, equipamentos de suporte e substitui��o, e atendimento no hor�rio comercial ou ...

17 Opinion de Dsiconsolas.com 82571
HOla, solo deciros que mi experiencia al comprar mi cartucho dsi, ha sido buena, recibi el pedido al dia siguiente de haberlo hecho por la web, y gracias a que esta gente me ayudaron telefonicamente, pude echar andar el cartucho dsi. No tenia ni idea, ahora que lo se, es facilisimo,, solo era copiar y pegar. Ahh me dijeron que existe una pagina para bajar los juegos muy buena www.espalnds.com aqui os la dejo. Aqui dejo mi opinion de www.dsiconsolas.com aqui teneis un cliente satisfecho. Nos vemos Pedro Martin OPJPfg&NrCLTa>*=zbe<aP(Na ...

Deploying Excel com component on server did not work
Hi friends I have used Excel 11.0 com component to create excel file in c# it works fine on development machine but when i deploy it on server it does not create any excel file and it also not gives any error . I have copied the ddl in the bin folder and given the reference from their. But I did not understand the magic .why it is not working on the server. any help thanks ...

Outlook 97 PRO w/ Netzero.com
Hi! I believe I have done everything necessary to configure Outlook 97 Pro to send and receive mail, via Netzero.com. I do not use the WEBMAIL in Netzero...just the regular MY NETZERO MAIL. When I send myself an email it goes into the SENT box, but doesn't come into the INBOX later on. I click on it and I see the following message: "Not delivered because there is no carrier provided!" Gee whiz, I'm online! Hwta carrier doe the error emssage refer to? Help, somebody?? Thanks, Mike Do you have your account (incoming and outgoing servers) installed correctly in Outlook? ...