[Visio 2003]Inserting ico file

Hi,

does somebody know hao to insert  an *.ico file in a drawing (without =
converting it into a image file jpg/bmp...) ?

Thanks
0
oriane (6)
10/9/2006 8:17:25 AM
visio 3638 articles. 1 followers. Follow

mailing list servers for Exchange 2000/2003?
Are there any decent majordomo/listserv servers that integrate with Windows 2003 and Exchange 2000/2003? Try http://www.ikakura.com "Robert Gordon" <Robert_Gordon@nospam.perlegen.com> wrote in message news:#X1spgS5DHA.1368@TK2MSFTNGP10.phx.gbl... > Are there any decent majordomo/listserv servers that integrate with Windows > 2003 and Exchange 2000/2003? > > ...

.LSP text files
In Windows 98, I could search within "all files" and AUTOLISP files would be included in a search for text content in a folder. But now, in Windows XP pro, it will only look for text content within TXT files. So why not LSP? -- ____________________ Bill DeShawn Please reply to group only Thank you http://my.sterling.net/~bdeshawn Oops. Sorry. Wrong group Please delete/ignore thread. "Bill DeShawn at Gregg Creghton's Office" <bdeshawn@nospam.net> wrote in message news:O%23QEdrJWEHA.1760@TK2MSFTNGP10.phx.gbl... > In Windows 98, I could search within &...

Customizations and set files
We have a customer who has an extensive customization. They now want to create a new company but not have the new company run any of the custom code. There are two obvious ways to handle this but they have their drawbacks and we’d like to see if anyone has thought of a better solution. 1. Modify the custom code to not run unless logged into a specific company. 2. Setup two Dynamics.set files, one for each company. Have one of them not include the customization. (The biggest issue I have with this is that I guarantee it will be less than a week before someone logs in as ‘sa’ into t...

Outlook 2003 Beta IE Problem
I'm running the beta of Microsoft Office under Windows XP Pro with everything patched to the latest version. When I load Outlook 2003 beta and click on a link to a forum in my email, it always loads each link in a new window in internet explorer. I have "reuse windows" checked in internet explorer. I would like it to load each link in the same internet explorer window. I think there must be some setting in outlook 2003 for this, but I can't find it. Does anyone know how to fix this? This problem didn't occur in Outlook XP. Thanks. Shannon ...

Rich text internal, Plain text incoming external
Any suggestions on how to accomplish the following goal and systems Server: Exchange Server 200 Workstations: Outlook 200 Internal email communcation: Rich text primary, plain text secondary, no HTML for messages sent or receive External email communcation (incoming): Plain text primary, no Rich text, no HTM Thank you. ...

Exchange 2003 #4
We are going to move to Exchange 2003 next month to combate spam. I know Exchange 2003 has the ability to block spammers. Is this with a real time black list or open relay or something else? Is this something we have to subscribe to or is the service free? If we block out folks with an open relay would that not also block out folks sending us good e-mail messages? How do you seperate out the bad spam from the good e-mail Thanks! LucyMolly@comcast.net ...

Linking Excel to Visio
Is it possible to limk the text box associated with a shape to a cell in ann excel wrksheet? this was offered by another user (rene) There were two kb articles describing the steps to set up a link between Visio and Excel http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;254591 http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;323451 al "Mark Dullingham" <MarkDullingham@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:F886EA40-469E-4523-A4F3-80AB376F2555@microsoft.com... > Is it possible to limk the text box associated with a shape to a cell in > ann ...

All rules stopped working
This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_000C_01C73669.DDC9E2D0 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="iso-8859-2" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable Hi Guys, all my rules stopped working today in my outlook. 2 days ago I created = new profile and set it up to deliver to local PST (quota issue on our = exchange). I re-worked my rules and they were working just like before. = Today they stopped working. I tried export - delete- import. I tried to = delete rules and re-create them but nothing helps. If I run rules = manualy they are working. Any ideas?...

exchange 2003 sp2 database
Hi, Someone told met that I should not let the mailbox store grow above 32 GB, because it will start corrupting. Can someone tell me if this is true? I cannot find any information about what happens when the store grows bigger that 32 GB. We need the functionality that SP2 gives regarding the 16 GB limit. Thanks in advance That is total nonsense. Exchange can manage very large databases. The limiting factor in database size is backup/restore windows and maintenance times. /Simon "Ruud Boersma" <RuudBoersma@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:127CBDC8-65E3...

Outlook 2003 MRU
Does anyone know how I can get access to the Outlook 2003 MRU list that contains email addresses that I have used? My Sent items has been cleared down but I have a whole load of mail addresses to add to my contacts list and they are all in the MRU list that pops up as I start to enter an email address to the "TO" box ... Many thanks, jON Jon Rowlan <jon.rowlan@sads.com> wrote: > Does anyone know how I can get access to the Outlook 2003 MRU list > that contains email addresses that I have used? %AppData%\Microsoft\Outlook\yourprofile.NK2 > My Sent items has ...

Creating GIFs in Excel 2003 for use in Dreamweaver
I have used Excel in the past to create GIF files of charts to be uploaded to the Web through Dreamweaver without difficulty. Using Excel 2003, however, GIF files that I create by "saving as web page" turn out fuzzy when posted to the web. (They look fine when copied to Word or Paint -- haven't tried Photoshop.) This is true whether I use a chart from an old file created in an earlier version of Excel or a new chart built from scratch in the Excel 2003. I've looked through the chart settings to see if my new version of Excel is configured differently from the old, ...

Microsoft CRM and Exchange 2003 SP1
Hey there, Does anyone know if Microsoft CRM has any known issues with Microsoft Exchange Server 2003 SP1? -- mvh Morten ...

Bug in Outlook 2003's contact book
Using the Outlook address book (SP1) When setting up a new contact I add their telephone number. Next thing that happens is that I get a Location Information window appearing asking for my location in order to setup auto-dialing... If I hit cancel and then to the question "Are you sure you want to cancel" select Yes the Location window doesn't close, worse still it's stays in focus and doesn't allow me to continue working with Outlook. The only solution is to enter the details which then takes me on to the Phone & Modem options. I don't have a modem, and t...

Visio Stencils.
Hi, Using Visio Professional 2003. I have visio stencil which denotes a patch panel. I want to be able to change the ports, which are currently white to another colour, red. As it stands nothing I've tried has changed the colour, however if I ungroup the stencil twice I'm able to select the individual ports and change the fill colour. the trouble of doing this is that firstly the object is ungrouped and second it no longers snaps to other objects such as racks. Any ideas how can restore the orginal stencil after its been ungrouped ? Thanks in advance. You've run into one ...

Excel 2003
Hi Guys: There is probably no way to beat this, but it's worth a try. I am downloading a list and if count this list with the following formula it gives me what I would expect. Column A = 285 names (contiguious) (Starts in row 2) Formula =COUNTA(A:A) gives me 285 Because this list includes a lot of repeats and I am interested in a count of unique names, I sort the list. Then in column B(B2) I insert the formula =IF(A1=A2,"",A2) and copy it down. This gives me a list with lots of holes where the repeat name occur. I use the formula: = COUNTA(B:B) and expected a number much les...

Display a greater number of recently used spreadsheets on File ta.
When I use the File pulldown tab, Excel displays (at the bottom) my recently used spreadsheets. The default is either three or four spreadsheets. At some time in the past I figured out how to increase this to six spreadsheets, but now I would like to increase this number again, but can't figure out how I did it! Can anyone help? Thanks. I'm using Microsoft Office Excel 2003 SP1. Choose Tools>Options On the General tab, increase the number for the 'Recently used file list' setting Click OK stevjones wrote: > When I use the File pulldown tab, Excel displays (at ...

Microsoft SBS 2003 with CRM error
Hello I have an SBS 2003, R2 SP1 server running CRM that causes two errors every minute (exactly every 60 seconds). They coinside 60 seconds from the time I restart the CRM Exchange Router service. The first error is a Dcom error in the System log and the second is a MSCRMExRouterService error in the application log. As they happen every minute, both logs are a sea of red and fill very quickly. (CRM and the server actually run fine and no actual issue has occured at the server or client end, just the event logs) Event Type: Error Event Source: DCOM Event Category: None Event ID: 10016 Date:...

writting text on visio
I want to add text to the body of my Visio 2003 network diagram I don't know how to do that. ...

outllook 2003 icon problem
I upgraded from outlook 2000 to outlook 2003. My Desktop Icon is the old 2000 icon however all other icons are the new 2003 icon. How can I change my desktop to be the new icon? On Fri, 28 Jan 2005 22:05:36 -0800, "Andre Monostori" <techguy@dslextreme.com> wrote: >I upgraded from outlook 2000 to outlook 2003. My Desktop Icon is the old >2000 icon however all other icons are the new 2003 icon. How can I change >my desktop to be the new icon? > Have you tried deleting it and creating a new one? -- <<<SgtRich>>> Email Client: Microsoft Offi...

Autocomplete File Editor for NK2 file
Whew, At first I started writing to each person with a problem about this utility that I found to open and edit the NK2 file. I didn't know there would be so many so I thought I'd post this. The utility is called Owtlook File Editor It can be found at www.dcs-imaging.com/products.htm Good luck ...

Hyperlink one Visio diagram to another Visio diagram (in Visio 200
I would like to hyperlink to many other Visio diagram within one diagram to show a high level overview of processes. If someone wanted a more detailed view of a particular process they could click on the Visio Diagram. I know how to hyperlink to other file. My questions is there a way to get a thumb nail graphic of a Visio diagram so I can use it as a inserted graphic of the different Visio digrams? On Sun, 8 Feb 2009 18:16:01 -0800, JPK <JPK@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >I would like to hyperlink to many other Visio diagram within one diagram to >show a high level...

Inserting a new row that has combo boxes
Hi I am creating a form that will collect telephone stats. I have it set up so that the user can select the information from a number of combo boxes. What I would like to do is create a button that will insert a new row into the bottom of this form that will have combo boxes in them. Presently, I can only copy/paste the row if the toolbox editor is open. I thank you for any help you can provide. Sean ...

visbut.xls file
Each time when launching a workbook excel searches for this file visbut97.xls. The file is found on the system but each time you must select file visbut97.xls and open it in order to work on the workbook. I have only one file affected. Can someone explain this problem please? Thank you georgie Perhaps the workbook is linked to visbut.xls? Do you get any message about "this workbook contains links..........etc.? Perhaps the workbook contains an auto_open or workbook_open code that needs to load visbut.xls? When you do open visbut.xls does it provide any new menu items or toolbar bu...

Outlook 2003 #352
My OS is Microsoft Vista Home. I cannot start Outlook 2003. I keep on getting this statement 'Cannot start Microsoft Office Outlook. MAP132.DLL is corrupt. I have Windows Mail in the system. I have tried reinstalling Office as suggested. But it still does not work. Cannot anyone advise me what to do?? "Linda QSC" <Linda QSC@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:E70025FD-923C-4F8D-9ADB-A5307BE7FDA0@microsoft.com... > I cannot start Outlook 2003. I keep on getting this statement 'Cannot > start > Microsoft Office Outlook. MAP132.DLL is corrupt...

How Do I Do This In Visio?
Hi All, Quick question. I have been given the task of drawing a map of all our sites using Visio. My Manager wants me to make it so that when a user moves their mouse over each site, the IP info, # of users, etc. appears on the screen. Can someone tell me how I can do this using Visio. Thanks in advance, Vik well you might start here for a stencil http://www.shapesource.com/scripts/prodList.asp?idCategory=37 Then you can use the Insert Comment. Pretty basic. Better stuff is coming, you might want to check this out http://blogs.msdn.com/eric%5Frockey/ so you don't spend a lot o...