You will find that with a quartz watch, you will on average lose or gain up to one second per week. Compare that to a mechanical watch, which can potentially lose or gain up to one minute per week.

You will find that with a quartz watch, you will on average lose or
gain up to one second per week. Compare that to a mechanical watch,
which can potentially lose or gain up to one minute per week. It is
obvious that quartz watches are much more accurate and reliable than a
mechanical watch. What makes quartz so accurate is its extremely high
oscillations of up to 32,768 cycles per second

at・3校salereplicawatch.com
vc.mfc 33608 articles. 0 followers. Follow

How can I recover emails that I shift delete by mistakes
pls advise, thanks Pst-file? You might try the following; http://www.howto-outlook.com/howto/restoredeleteditemsfromanoutlookpst.htm -- Robert Sparnaaij [MVP-Outlook] www.howto-outlook.com Tips of the month: -What do the Outlook Icons Mean? -Create an Office 2003 CD slipstreamed with Service Pack 1 ----- <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:088401c4846f$31be7c20$3501280a@phx.gbl... > pls advise, thanks ...

Can't set up Paypal account
Hello group, I have a paypal account, but I can't add it to money. When I go into Account list, click Add a new account, select "bank", and then "paypal - mutual fund", it asks for my paypal email and password. I type these in, the computer takes a while attempting to connect, and the call summary error message says: "Your sign-in information doesn't match the bank's records. Verify your sign-in name and password with yoru bank or brokerage, and then provide your sign-in information again". I'm using my paypal and email address that I no...

One contact multiple accounts
We work with several contacts who are responsible for multiple accounts and I can't figure out the best way to handle this in CRM. Does anyone have a suggestion for how to handle this? There are a few ways you can skin it. 1. Though contact can belong to only one account, it can be a primary contact for multiple accounts. 2. Built-in Relationship Roles (available under Settings) allow to create new relationships between accounts and contacts. Once relationship is set up, account records are going to be available on a contact form under Relationships. 3. If relationship needs to car...

Can't send web pages
I used to be able to send web pages by email, but now I cannot do it. At least not directly. If I select "send page by email", I get Outlook starting, but then I get "This message has not been sent". If I save it, it shows up in my inbox, in which case I can drag it manually to my outbox and send it. How can I do this directly? What changed? Is it a difference between using Outlook and (what I used to use) Outlook Express? Thanks, Joan ...

Can I change date on 1 page and have it auto change on every page
In publisher I have tickets that are dated. I need to change the date before printing each time. I have 75 pages with the date listed 8 times on each page. trying to see if it is possible to change the date once and have it automatically change on every page. ...

mail will not open
when trying to open some...not all...emails I get the message "there was an error opening this message.....an error has occurred". This doesn't happen to all messages nor does it happen to all messages from the same sender. "velona" <velona@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:5CFA4037-506D-4362-B110-13A9915D825A@microsoft.com... > when trying to open some...not all...emails I get the message "there was > an > error opening this message.....an error has occurred". > This doesn't happen to all messages nor doe...

Excel 2007 will not refresh cells
I am currently using Excel 2007. I have a spreadsheet that I want to use to do some analysis of various situations. So here is my problem. I have several columns that have totals at the bottom. I have no problem getting the columns to total initially. However, if I plug in another number in the column, the total stays the same and won't refresh or re-total the column. I don't recall that this was a problem when I worked with Excel 2003. Can someone please tell me how to get the totals to update when I enter some new numbers in the column? Thanks in advance for the...

subform will not refresh
I have a subform for jobs to be at list - when I am int the actual form it requeries and shows only the ones checked off - when I go to the mainform with the jobs to be at list as a subform - it does not refresh or requery unless I close and open back up again. I had added a refresh command button with the following code: DoCmd.RunCommand acCmdRefresh when i press the refresh button it refreshes the job list to be at I add this code to the Onload of the Main form - don't want user to have to press refresh button but it doesn't refresh jobs to be at list unless press ...

Find Record button
I know several of you are tired of hearing about my vehicle database but bear with me, I'm almost finished. I have decieded to add a couple of buttons to my data entry form that will go to certain records when data is plugged in. For example, I have a button that I have named "Find by Unit". This button was made using the command button option in design view so it uses the standard pop-up screen to find the record that I want (I enter the unit number and it is set to look in the "Unit" column). This does exactly what I want it to do. When I try to make anoth...

Can CRM be installed on a Windows 2003 Server running Sharepoint Services and Sharepoint Protal Server V2.0?
Will the standard install for CRM work on a Windows 2003 Server? Would there be any conflicts if the Windows 2003 server is already running Microsoft Project Server? Would there be any conflicts with Sharepoint Services V 2.0 or Sharepoint Portal Server V2.0? Bill Walter I attempted to run the CRM on 2003 Server, but quickly ran into issues accessing the workspace once installed. CRM 1.0 is not yet compatible with the .Net Framework 1.1 that's on 2003 Server "Bill Walter" <wqwalter@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:<Os304M1RDHA.3144@tk2msftngp13.phx.gbl>... &g...

messages will not display on Outlook Express
I cannot get my messages to display the text of the message. I can send and receive, but when I actually try to open a message the message will pop up, but without text. The hourglass icon is displaying, seeming like it's trying to pull the message up but it never comes. Does anyone know what I should do? anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > I cannot get my messages to display the text of the > message. I can send and receive, but when I actually try > to open a message the message will pop up, but without > text. ...

weighted average
Hi, how do I calculated a weighted average, but excluding cells tha have #div/0! or 0. Thank -- inoexce ----------------------------------------------------------------------- inoexcel's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=3305 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=53733 ...

You will pass all the exams at 1st attempt No more headaches and worry about spending the time and money to attempt another exam again. You will pass all of your exams, every time www.FreeExamKing.com
You will pass all the exams at 1st attempt No more headaches and worry about spending the time and money to attempt another exam again. You will pass all of your exams, every time www.FreeExamKing.com ...

I can not find my signature in the drop down menu,
I'm currently using outlook 2003 This forum is for Word? Ask your Outlook questions in an Outlook forum. -- <>>< ><<> ><<> <>>< ><<> <>>< <>><<> Graham Mayor - Word MVP My web site www.gmayor.com Word MVP web site http://word.mvps.org <>>< ><<> ><<> <>>< ><<> <>>< <>><<> "Blinky" <Blinky@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:ED26E13B-1D30-498F-AEAE-4272DA971548@mic...

Can't find icon that shows space used up.
Good morning! I tried last week and then again today to find the icon that shows us, when pressing it, the space all our emails are taking up. (It helps to know when to go back to purge older stuff once the amount starts getting very big.) I had it in the toolbar at my last job but this O2K backup's toolbar is an earlier version that doesn't have that icon. Can someone pls tell me under which category to find it and what it might be called? I found this one originally by accident and after looking through the categories and the items available one by one, I couldn't...

urgent help to find out why
Hi all, windows 2003 /exchange 2003 SP2 with FE and BE Users are complaining that they do not receive messages timely. I check the BE's queues and find out over 5000 mesages in the local delivery queue about the 1.7 GB size(no limit set up here and is not allowed to do it. If I do a search, I can not find out the messages which have large sizes. What's the log to track own who send large attachment? tracking log. Also, any other ways to make queue go down quickly? To rebboot the server? Can we set up the alert if messages queued up in the local delivery queue? O...

My Money Side will not stop
I read the FAQ for Money 2002 and it stated A) Click Help in MoneySide, then Settings. Under "Open MoneySide" select "Never" and then "Done." I select "Never" but there is no "Done" I can find and My Money leaves for this time only to return again. Is there any way to kill money from running in the background. It is not running in MSCONFIG on my XP sp2 system that I can find. Thanks Don I wish I had a way to test this here to tell you how to do it and validate the FAQ. Hopefully somebody who can still test on M02 will join the thread....

Finding coloured cells
Hi all I have a large spreadsheet (Excel 2002) with certain cells coloured green. Is there a way that just these cells can be shown. I thought of using a formula to return text if the cell was coloured, & than using Goto Special to hide all other rows, but cannot see a suitable formula. Many thanks Richard If you used a "helper column" in which you returned the colorindex of the cells in question (See http://www.cpearson.com/excel/colors.htm for how to return the colorindex) you can then autofilter on the colorindex. In article <16b701c38741$4c736200$a401280a...

group by week in pivot table
i have design a pivot table in excel, but I found no group by WEEK in the grouping function...is it possible to do that in other way or let me to define date of range ??? Million thanksss Right-click on the Date field button Choose Group and Show Detail>Group Select Days, and set the number of days to 7 Click OK Grey wrote: > i have design a pivot table in excel, but I found no group by WEEK in the > grouping function...is it possible to do that in other way or let me to > define date of range ??? -- Debra Dalgleish Excel FAQ, Tips & Book List http://www.contextures.com...

with Publisher or Office.Will I be able to access old files docume
I am frustrated with my Open Office org. program for many reasons. I would like to use Publisher or Office or? Will I be able to access, email, documents etc files previously made on another program if I download Publisher or Office or ? Erica wrote: > I am frustrated with my Open Office org. program for many reasons. > I would like to use Publisher or Office or? > Will I be able to access, email, documents etc files previously made on > another program if I download Publisher or Office or ? Office applications cannot open OpenDocument files. You will have to convert them to O...

Week, monthly, quarterly
I have a table called as Task; this table has four columns Name, Task, Frequency and Week. Name: employee name Task: Assigned work to each employee Frequency and Week: the due day to perform the assigned task I would like to create a Form, when the Name is selected in a combo box and if any task is pending on that particular day it should be viewed For example: if today is Monday then if I select Name OP , in his list the pending task should be shown as B. Frequency column: Daily: if I have mentioned daily for any task then it should be viewed on everyday as pending task. ...

template for a notecard where I can print on all 4 sides
I am trying to find a template for Avery Note Cards #3268 ---- it says use Template 5315 but that template doesn't offer me the opportunity to print on all 4 sides. I've been printing as 2 separate note cards then putting the 1st note card in the printer, printing.....then turning it around and printing again with the 2nd note card. Page setup, folded card, tent card. Type 4.25 width, 5.5 height (portrait), vice versa if it is landscape. This is assuming the note card is two cards per sheet. Publisher will automatically rotate anything on page 2. Insert 2 pages, page three is ...

How can I plot a data series from multiple worksheets #2

Finding missing numbers from a list
I'm using Excel 2000. I have a list of number, from 0000 to 1000, sorted from smallest to largest. But the list is not complete, there are gaps in the number sequence, eg: 0000 0025 0026 0027 0028 0045 etc. Whats the easiest way to create another list of the missing numbers? EG, using the example above 0001 0002 0003 etc. Very many thanks. Note. This has been multiposted. It's also in public.excel. -- Earl Kiosterud mvpearl omitthisword at verizon period net ------------------------------------------- "Otis Wengatz" <otis_wengatz@gawab.com.invalid> wrot...

Re: Find and Replace any digit
Re: Find and Replace any digit I am posting this again hoping that earlier thread is not active/went behind. You can reply if the earlier thread is active. Very Sorry for occupying the space. Everyone! Thanks for your kind suggestions. BUT I am sorry to say that it's not working. I tried putting this in the Find and Replace but is not working. In Find What I typed/copied "\(([0-9]{3})\)-([0-9]{3})-([0-9]{4})" and in Replace with I typed "+1 \1 \2 \3". It is giving me error saying "Word has finished searching the document. The search item was not ...