XP Look and Feel in Windows 2000 using ComCtrl32.dll

Hai
   I Want to have a XP Look and feel under windows2000 using VC++ and
ComCtrl32.dll and does any one have any idea please help me as basically iam
looking to develop a Skin
         Waiting for your reply
                                       suresh

vc.mfc 33608 articles. 0 followers. Follow

You will have to draw many of your own components.  You could purchase a
library like the one from www.codejock.com or www.dundas.com or or
www.bcgsoft.com use something like this:

These are for Office XP, but you'll get the idea.  It's a ton of work:

http://www.codeproject.com/miscctrl/officexp.asp

Tom

"suresh" <suresh_vcplusplus@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> Hai
>    I Want to have a XP Look and feel under windows2000 using VC++ and
> ComCtrl32.dll and does any one have any idea please help me as basically
iam
> looking to develop a Skin
>          Waiting for your reply
>                                        suresh

0
tserface (3860)

xp/vista incompatability?
I created several pub files using office 2007. I pasted in multiple Word docs created with two computers, one using XP, the other using Vista. The files using docs from both computers will not open ("publisher cannot open this file" error). I ran a test with 6 Word docs created on XP pasted into a publisher file, opened closed it with Vista computer, no problem. Pasted 1 Word doc created on Vista into the same file then closed and tried to reopen document but got the aformentioned error message. I tried the registry fixes Mary Sauer suggested but no results. Thumbnails of...

Cost of Goods Sold Calculation using Average Valuation Method -
Can someone describe how GP calculates Cost of Goods sold for manufactured finished goods? Specifically when using FIFO/LIFO/Average Perpetual inventory valuation. thanks. It's fairly detailed how GP does the calculations. Rather than explain it here, you'd be well-served to download the white paper on inventory costing. You can send me an e-mail message and I will send it to you. Remove the nospam portion. -- Charles Allen, MVP "Russ" wrote: > Can someone describe how GP calculates Cost of Goods sold for manufactured > finished goods? Specifically w...

Hackers outwit Windows 7 activation
http://www.computerworld.com/s/article/9140947/Hackers_outwit_Windows_7_activation Yesiree, activation and becoming genuine only affects paying customers while the hackers just laugh. Alias "Alias" <alias@dontspam.com.invalid> wrote in message news:hdugcc$n98$1@news.eternal-september.org... > http://www.computerworld.com/s/article/9140947/Hackers_outwit_Windows_7_activation > > Yesiree, activation and becoming genuine only affects paying customers > while the hackers just laugh. > > Alias There will always be deadbeats like yourself w...

Installation of Office XP SP3 issue...
I am using the Outlook 2002 client. Since I have installed Office XP "Service Pack 3", I have noticed that each time a mail message arrives in my mailbox, a window pop's up stating that ... A program is trying to access email addresss you have stored in Outlook. Do you want to allow this? etc... This is really annoying. How do I turn this off?? Thanks, Brad See http://www.slipstick.com/outlook/ol2002sp3.htm#problems -- Sue Mosher, Outlook MVP Author of Microsoft Outlook Programming - Jumpstart for Administrators, Power Users, and Developers http://www.outl...

can't use windows mail, help
have been using windows mail regularly for months and even last night however today it decides to ask to logon and when i put in username and password it doesnt accept it. I have gone to tools, accounts, properties, servers and the password authentication box is unchecked, but still it asks me to logon. First, test your password by logging in to your provider's webmail. . If that works, it proves you have the correct username and password. A likely reason for the username/password failing in Windows Mail is=20 account corruption. One thing you should try as a possible quick fi...

Outlook 2003 lose connection to Exchange 2000 Server
Suddently my Outlook 2003 lose connection to Exchange 2000 Server SP3 and seems that internal email are slower than normal. Any idea on this problem? Thanks Simona ...

How to prevent a user to move a window
Hi, I would like to know how prevent someone from moving the window of my app. It is not a fullscreen window but I want to prevent any movement. "mosfet" <tricubes@wanadoo.fr> wrote in message news:bs9rka$560$1@news-reader5.wanadoo.fr... > Hi, > > I would like to know how prevent someone from moving the window of my app. > It is not a fullscreen window but I want to prevent any movement. You can try handling WM_NCHITTEST and calling DefWindowProc. When you get back HTCAPTION return instead HTNOWHERE. You'll probably want to remove or disable the 'Move&#...

Office for Windows
Operating System: Mac OS X 10.5 (Leopard) Processor: Intel I have Office for windows vista. Is there any way to use it on a mac? Well, there is no "Office for windows vista", so what you most likely have is Office 2007 which will run on the Vista version of the Windows operating system but will also run on several other versions. In direct answer to your question, however, the answer is "yes... but": You can install Windows XP or Vista on an Intel Mac running OS X 10.5 if you create a separate drive partition & use Apple's Boot Camp. You would have to reboot your...

Looking for a tool to repair corrupt excel sheet files
I am looking for a tool to repair corrupt excel sheet files. Any body knows? See also post http://groups.google.com/group/microsoft.public.excel/browse_thread/thread/dc040b0756273b62/9a108194fe01016e?lnk=st&q=aa+arens&rnum=1#9a108194fe01016e Bart Excel 2003 Hi Bart, Don't know how you corrupted your file, but from the description it seems you data is fine until you reenter data (F2+Enter would cause a reentry). If the sheet is really corrupt it would be more a matter of retrieving what data you can. From your description it sounds like someone selected all the cells on the ...

After XP sp2 upgrade, Outlook 2003 crashes every time a Contact is saved or links to other contacts added to it
The subject line says it all. On my Toshiba Tablet PC, "After XP sp2 upgrade, Outlook 2003 crashes every time a Contact is saved or links to other contacts added to it" (via the Contact's "Contacts..." link button). The error signature is always the same: AppName: outlook.exe AppVer: 11.0.6353.0 AppStamp:408f2937 ModName: mso.dll ModVer: 11.0.6360.0 ModStamp:40d147de fDebug: 0 Offset: 0001f0e3d And I always send a report to Microsoft (about 115K each), but there is no response giving a fix as there sometimes is. With www.Microsoft.com -> Windows Update, I ha...

Problem with Refreshing Window Client Area
I am using Visual C++ 6.0 on Windows XP. I have a function that changes the palette and brightness settings for the image displayed in a window of type CScrollView. However, the colors are all messed up until I drag the window out of view and then drag it back into view again so that it gets repainted. Then it looks fine. I am looking for a call, to append to the end of the offending function, that refreshes the window client area the same way as dragging the window out of, and back into, view without actually having to drag the window. I have tried Invalidate(TRUE) and Invalidate(FALSE) ...

I'm looking for the import utility for RMS
There is a third party import utility. I have downloaded it in the past but for some strange reason, probably stupidity, I can't find it. Please help. Bill, What is the name of the third party tool and where are you trying to import the items into, HQ or SO? If you know the name try seraching it in your operating system. -- Kind Regards, Shawn Ezhaghi Retail Systems Project Manager www.bspny.com Business Solution Magazine's Annual Channel Innovator POS Winner http://www.businesssolutionsmag.com/Articles/2006_02/060220.htm "Bill Cunningham" <BillCunningham@discu...

Opening Excel 2007 in Excel 2000
HELP! My new Windows 7 computer came with a trial version of Office 2007. I did not want to buy 2007. When I opened my old Excel files they opened in XL2007 and I was asked to input product key. I did not , but proceeded to update my spreadsheets and saved them as compatible with 97-2003 XL. Now the trial period is over and I cannot modify these files--only view or print. Any new data I download online open automatically in 2007 XL as do any existing spreadsheets I open. How do I get downloads or existing spreadsheets to open in the older version of XL which I have installed o...

Just a simple Q Can someone just take a look at my Q? Please Please
Is there any websit that have information on Great Plains dedicated just to Great Plain, Is There any training facility to teach Great Plains in the DC, MD area or even good books Can anyone get Licence in Great Plains? Thanks http://www.microsoft.com/greatplains -- Brandon Smith Presentations Direct - "Document Finishing Solutions" http://www.presentationsdirect.com "msw" <msw@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:%23a1HndwsFHA.3452@TK2MSFTNGP14.phx.gbl... > Is there any websit that have information on Great Plains dedicated just > to > Great Plain, ...

Office XP transfer of files to new PC
I am transfering files from my old PC to a new one and I want to take my Office XP just as it is on the old one to the new one; settings and all. Anyone know how to do this? First, you must reinstall Office. Then you can configure Outlook to use the same Outlook Data File (PST file) you were using before instead of the new blank one it created when you installed Outlook: - Go to Tools > Options > Mail Setup > Data Files > Add... - Add the PST you'd like as your new default, then Close > OK to exit the Options dialog - Go to Tools > E-mail Accounts > View or chan...

FP 2000 editing problem in normal view
Sorry if this is a dup. but have searched and searched. I have built a 3 page website which is published and just fine except now I want to edit one of the pages Home/Text/Contributors When from the navigation bar I go to Text only part of the page is visible in normal view, so I can not edit it. the Home page is fine and the contributor page is fine just the 2nd page or text page won't show all of the info. It shows up in html view and in preview view. Any ideas on what the problem is? Please give a link to the page - it is impossible to say what is w...

How to add DHCP mgmt console to XP
Hi Is there a way I can manage DHCP running on SBS2003, or at least look into the current lease list from an XP client? How can I run the dhcpmgmt.msc from an XP client? Thanks Franz Maybe RDC into the SBS from the XP client? -Larry -Please post the resolution to your issue so others may benefit. -Get Your SBS Health Check at www.sbsbpa.com > Hi > > Is there a way I can manage DHCP running on SBS2003, or at least look > into the current lease list from an XP client? > How can I run the dhcpmgmt.msc from an XP client? > Thanks > Franz Tha...

Outlook 2000 SP3

To-days date in Header or Footer
Hello, I would like to-days date to display in the Header or Footer of a spreadsheet each time it is printed. I know you can use =TODAY() in the body of a worksheet and wonder if there is a way to use it in the header or footer. Excuse my ignorance .. as you can see I am not a expert in Excel .. some help would be much appreciated. Abay Wed, 2 May 2007 19:18:12 -0700 from Abay <abcd@aol.com>: > Hello, > > I would like to-days date to display in the Header or Footer of a > spreadsheet each time it is printed. I know you can use =TODAY() in the > body of a wo...

Pub 98 files on pub 2000???
I keep getting the error message that my new Pub. 2000 can't open files produced in Pub 98. Yet... Microsoft says if I re-save the file in 2000 some data will be lost but I can re-run the file! How can I save something that won't load!!! Help before I go nuts! Hi Stan R. (anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com), in the newsgroups you posted: || I keep getting the error message that my new Pub. 2000 || can't open files produced in Pub 98. Yet... Microsoft || says if I re-save the file in 2000 some data will be lost || but I can re-run the file! How can I save something that...

Microsoft Office XP excel 2003
When I open Excel 2003 the splash screen hangs for 30 seconds to about a minute and then excel opens and behaves normally. All other office programs such as Word etc open quickly and behave normally. If Excel is opened in safe mode , the program opens rapidly without any splash screen at all. Any explanations and indeed a cure for this behaviour ? Regards -- FLYNNE When you open excel in safe mode, you're not opening the addins or stuff in your XLStart folder or your customized toolbar. If you don't have lots of addins turned on and don't have lots of stuff in your XLS...

Publisher 2002 photo and graphic problems on xp
Microsoft Publisher 2002 works well on my old computer with Windows 98. However, I installed Pub. 2002 in my new computer with Windows XP and have many problems with photos and graphics just showing outline or no image at all. Is 2002 compatable with Windows XP? Yes, Publisher 2002 is compatible with Windows XP, it should work better than it did on 98. View, pictures, detailed display. If this isn't the solution.... Even though your computer is new, it doesn't necessarily mean your video driver is up to date. Try this: Slide the acceleration down on your adapter, control panel,...

Server Active Sync and Windows Mobile 5.0
Does any body know if there is a new version of the CertChk tool which is working with a Windows Mobile 5.0 device? The CertChk tool is not working with my new T-Mobile MDA Pro (WM50 device). I have no problems with a device running Windows Mobile 2003. Thanks for any help Regards Sandro Pizzingrilli ...

Money 2001 and xp #2
Hi, I've been using money for some time but just recently I keep on getting this message " this opperation cannot be preformed " and each time I go from one account to onther this box keeps poping up and then the other box opens asking do I want to send this report to Microsoft can you suggest for me what to do i CAN'T SEEM TO GET ONTO MICROSOFT TO HELP ME OUT Regards Robert (Australia ) In microsoft.public.money, Robert Herod wrote: >I've been using money for some time but just recently I >keep on getting this message " this opperation cannot be &g...

Folder sharing in XP Home vs. XP Pro?
Why is it that I can mount shared folders coming from my desktop running XP Pro onto my laptop running XP Home, but not vice-versa? I don't think I've done anything different between the two machines when sharing out folders. Yousuf Khan "Yousuf Khan" <bbbl67@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:4b4001f8$1@news.bnb-lp.com... > Why is it that I can mount shared folders coming from my desktop running > XP Pro onto my laptop running XP Home, but not vice-versa? I don't think > I've done anything different between the two machines when shar...