WM_MOUSEWHEEL problem!

I created a window as following
/////////////////////code

    m_pSecondWnd = new CWnd;
				m_pSecondWnd->Create
(m_lpszSecondClassName, NULL,WS_CHILD | WS_VISIBLE |
WS_HSCROLL | WS_VSCROLL,
					CRect
(0,0,0,0),this, 1005);
				OldProc =
(WNDPROC)::GetWindowLong(m_pSecondWnd->m_hWnd,
GWL_WNDPROC);
				::SetWindowLong
(m_pSecondWnd->m_hWnd, GWL_WNDPROC, (long)ScrollProc);
/////////////////////code ends

However, I cannot catch the WM_MOUSEWHEEL  message in the
ScrollProc. Why?
0
anonymous (74722)
4/11/2005 11:28:19 AM
vc.mfc 33608 articles. 0 followers. Follow

No one know this?
0
anonymous (74722)
4/14/2005 1:34:11 AM
Please google the 100,000 or so web pages on making good newsgroup posts.

--
- Mark Randall
http://zetech.swehli.com

"Hangaround" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> No one know this?

0
markyr1 (230)
4/14/2005 1:37:52 AM
Sometimes the problem is simply that the control does not have the
focus. Make sure it does by clicking on it before operating the mouse
wheel.

Hope it helps.

0
pakosan (57)
4/14/2005 7:39:25 AM

thanks a lot!
0
anonymous (74722)

Calander Problem
Hi If I want to invite others to a meeting I get "no information". Pls help? Than'x Shay This is a free/busy information absence issue. I think it may require additional information to t-shoot the problem, for example, did all users have the problem or only you have the problem? can anybody else see the user free/busy information? can other people see your free/busy information; As a direction, if the problem is a client side you can use "outlook /cleanfreebusy" or similar switch to re-publish the free/busy info to the server; if it is a server side problem, yo...

The problem
Hi, I configured out the problem.Inside the Dll i was trying to load a resource using LoadFrame() .As usuall the Application calling DLL will look for the resource in the application side and not in the DLL side.So i gave(from net i got) //Store the current resource handle HINSTANCE hClientResources = AfxGetResourceHandle(); //Tell the client to use the .DLL's resources AfxSetResourceHandle(::GetModuleHandle("SomeDll.dll")); //Do something with the .DLL's resources CString str; strRes.LoadString(IDS_SOME_STRING1); //Restore the client application resource handle AfxSetResou...

sp_addlinkedserver -- sql server 2000 -- problem
I am trying to link a sql server to another sql server using sp_addlinkedserver. Here is what I am doing but no luck: First I add myself as an sa in the remote server userID='joe' pwd='abc' then I do this in master of the primary server EXEC sp_addlinkedserver @server = 'svrRemote', @srvproduct = '', @provider = 'SQLOLEDB', @provstr = 'DRIVER={SQL Server};SERVER=serverDEF;UID=joe;PWD=abc;' after running this sp I can see svrRemote in the LinkedServer section of Enterprise Manager. But when I try to open it - I...

problem in verifying network password
i'm trying to configure outlook 2007 for my yahoo account but on testing the setting, the password bounces. pls help me is this a yahoo pop3 account? -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Author, Teach Yourself Outlook 2003 in 24 Hours Coauthor, OneNote 2003 for Windows (Visual QuickStart Guide) Need Help with Common Tasks? http://www.outlook-tips.net/beginner/ Outlook 2007: http://www.slipstick.com/outlook/ol2007/ Outlook Tips: http://www.outlook-tips.net/ Outlook & Exchange Solutions Center: http://www.slipstick.com Subscribe to Exchange Messaging Outlook newsletter: EMO-NEWSLETTER-...

SP2 Problem
Hi, Everybody! This morning I downloaded Vistax64 SP2 (a little behind the times, I know). Since installing I've been having crashing issues. I've been reading about problems other people have had after installing SP2, but everyone else seems to fall into one of two categories: 1) programs/drivers no longer work or 2) complete failure of computer to boot. I seem to be stuck somewhere in the middle. I can use all of my programs (at least, so far) and my computer boots. In fact, I am using said computer right now. The problem I have is that windows itself seems to cau...

OutLook express unexpected problem
Outlook Express encountered an unexpected problem while displaying this message. Check your computer for low memory or low disk space and try again Hi - This is a group to support Outlook from the Office group of programs. Outlook Express is a part of Internet Explorer and is a quite different program, despite its similar name.. You will probably get a faster and more expert answer if you post this to an Outlook Express news group. Try posting in one of these newsgroups: microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie5.outlookexpress for OE 5.x microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie55.outlook...

Opening attachments
Windows Live Mail: Attached a Word Document to an Email, sent it off. Then tried to check the Email from Sent folder - tried to open the Word Document but unable to do so - message "This file does not have a program associated with it for performing this action...". I have Word on this PC. Tried again saving as PDF, same result. Tried sending attachemnts from one Email address to another with same result - unable to open attachments despite presence of appropriate programs on this PC. This did not happen previously using Outlook Express. What do I do to have these at...

Site Problems . . .
Is there a problem with the site at the moment as the posts that I see are all dated Jan 9th and before (not after)? Thanks in advance for any replies. "trip_to_tokyo" <info@pierrefondes.com> wrote: > Is there a problem with the site at the moment as the posts that > I see are all dated Jan 9th and before (not after)? Well, I would tell you to read my posting titled "FYI: MSDG not displaying posts;...". But since it appears that you posted your query using the MSDG web interface, it is not likely that you will see your posting, much less m...

Microsoft Outlook PST Problems Help
Good Day Folks, I am having a rather huge problem with my Outlook PST File. Everytime I pull mail I get an error code 0x80040119 which relates back to the corrupted Outlook file. Microsoft site only recommends that I run the Inbox repair tool which I already ran and it hasn't detected any errors. The problem is everytime I try to pull e-mail I get an error saying no. of messages couldn't be retrieved from server. This usually hapens when the connection to the server is lost due to server or network problems. Now... how can I reslove this? I tried Compacting my PST File, copy...

print problem
I have 2002 publisher. when I print a document 1 inch on the left side does not print. excample, If I do a 8.5x11 photo and stay in the arrange guides 1 inch on left does not print. I design the photo its in the arranged guides when I press preveiw 1 inch on the left is cut short and thats the way the picture prints 1 inch short. Is there a additional setting I should do to get the full page 8.5 x11 to print. I have a job that must get to the printer by Monday. HELP! Thank You Rick Partridge Rick Partridge wrote: > I have 2002 publisher. > when I print a document 1 inch on the left...

problem running application
I am running a Terminal Server on Windows 2008 r2 but cant get to run this application called Urdu Inpage, it seems everytime i try to run it it gives out Problem signature: Problem Event Name: BEX Application Name: inpage24.exe Application Version: 1.0.0.1 Application Timestamp: 384c9e12 Fault Module Name: inpage24.exe Fault Module Version: 1.0.0.1 Fault Module Timestamp: 384c9e12 Exception Offset: 0025e786 Exception Code: c0000005 Exception Data: 00000008 OS Version: 6.1.7600.2.0.0.16.7 Locale ID: 1033 Additional Information 1: 0a9e Addition...

time_t problem
Hi, I having a problem to convert time_t to DateTime in .Net. Eg. In C++, I used the following method: time_t a 1149719862L; CTime timeTemp = a; timeTemp.Format(_T("%Y-%m-%d %I:%M:%S %p")) Result: 2006-06-07 03:37:42 PM In .Net, long time_t = 1149719862L; long win32FileTime = 10000000*time_t + 116444736000000000; DateTime dt = DateTime.FromFileTime(win32FileTime); String.Format("{0:dd/MM/yyyy hh:mm:ss tt}", dt); Result: 08/06/2006 06:37:42 AM May I know why the above convertion is wrong? Please guide me on how to convert time_t to DateTime. Thank you in advance. ...

problem with inventory items with lot numbers
Hello everybody, We have finished goods setup in Great Plains with track on lot numbers. That gives us the possibility to trace each lot and the system not allowed us to go to negatives. But we had a bad experience: if you pick an inventory item “ABC” that have 100 units available under lot number “123” and you want to make a negative variance of 10 units for this lot, after you fill the fields in “Item Transaction Entry” window, it is open “Item Lot Number Entry” window where you need to enter the lot information. Here you can pick the lot & type the quantity (middle of the screen...

Using WH_MOUSE can get WM_MOUSEWHEEL
Hi all, Using WH_MOUSE in SetWindowsHook, we can get WM_MOUSEWheel INFO? Any idea? On Wed, 20 Aug 2008 05:58:25 +0700, "James Duy Trinh" <vietdoor@gmail.com> wrote: >Hi all, > >Using WH_MOUSE in SetWindowsHook, we can get WM_MOUSEWheel INFO? Yes. -- Doug Harrison Visual C++ MVP can you help me ? "Doug Harrison [MVP]" <dsh@mvps.org> wrote in message news:t6nma4d19nms2lk2dqgm6u09q82pdlb4lo@4ax.com... > On Wed, 20 Aug 2008 05:58:25 +0700, "James Duy Trinh" <vietdoor@gmail.com> > wrote: > >>Hi all, >> >&g...

Exchange 2000 Receiving Problem
I have an MS SBS 2000 installed at work with exchange 2000. The problem I have is that everyone in the office except for my account and another administrators account can send but we can only recieve from one external domain. Any help in fixing this problem would be helpful. Also we have deleted and re created the accounts. Well, how is your SBS setup in regards to hosting your Mail? Do you have Static IP from your ISP? Are you using SMTP for your mail or POP Connector? Are you running ISA 2000 with your SBS? A little more info about your setup would be helpful. I am also going ...

Report Problem with Access 2007
I have a report that I created with Access 2003 that is 8 1/2 x 3 1/2 inches. It worked great in Access 2003, but in Access 2007 it prints the 1st page ok (info centered where I want it), but prints the info on the 2nd page moved to the top of the page (almost like there is no margin). The strange thing is that after the bad 2nd page, all other pages print just fine.?.? The pages selected to print are entered in a range from a query. Thanks WWV ...

Shadow Copy problem
I am running CRM 1.2 on sbs2k3. Shadow copy isnt working because of the SQL server running on the same SBS machine. Does anyone know how to fix this? repost to microsoft.public.windows.server.sbs "Jeremiah" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:216a01c427a6$f71a0af0$a601280a@phx.gbl... > I am running CRM 1.2 on sbs2k3. Shadow copy isnt working > because of the SQL server running on the same SBS > machine. Does anyone know how to fix this? ...

Function problem
Please help.I am new to VBA. I want to create a public function and embed it in my startup splash form that quits the application if date() > mydate unless a user puts in a value(input box in the function will take this value and assign it to a variable). Please help. hi, niclive@gmail.com wrote: > Please help.I am new to VBA. > I want to create a public function and embed it in my startup splash > form that quits the application if date() > mydate unless a user puts > in a value(input box in the function will take this value and assign > it to a variable). Public S...

Problem with sending PO as PDF
I have one user who all of a sudden is not able to email Purchase Orders as PDF. He can do it as text. He can send other reports (such as Service calls) as PDF. All other users can do it either as text or PDF The client is Outlook 2003 and the full Adobe PDF package is installed. Any ideas? TIA What version of GP are you using? What version of Adobe? "Jeff Metcalf" wrote: > I have one user who all of a sudden is not able to email Purchase Orders as > PDF. > He can do it as text. > He can send other reports (such as Service calls) as PDF. > All other users can ...

Boot problem
After installing and removing the program "Paragon Partition manager 10.0 Personal" I got a hold-up in the PC upstart. In Dos booting I see now a black page with a text message lines: drive 0 : primary 00 Vista/2008/7 NTFS and primary 00 Linux. Insert startup disk in floppy drive and press F2 to run setup. By pressing "enter" Windows 7 Professional starts and runs further normally. Is there any suggestion to remove this startup page Search for EasyBCD.exe and download and run it. You will be presented with options to edit/modify your boot condition...

outgoing SMTP problem
I have a test Exchange 2003 server, running on Windows 2003 server with a weird problem. There have been instances of this server sending multiple copies of files that have large attachments, something that has been seen on another similar instance on Exchange 2003. However my current problem is that all outgoing SMTP queues are clear within Exchange manager. The C:\Program Files\Exchsrvr\Mailroot\Vsi 1 subdirectories are all empty, Yet if I stop and start the SMTP service - either with Exchange System manager or directly via services then the server forms an SMTP connection with ...

Exel Problems!
Any help with my 2 problems would be much appreciated. 1) I have selected 'wrap text' format for a number of cells - however the text is not wrapping and does not display. The cell does not extend and the text cannot be seen. 2) I have saved my spreadsheet with another one open - now I have 'Links' to other pages. When I open the spreadsheet I get a message notifying me of this. I have gone to the Edit - Links option - which lets me see the links. However I really want to delete them. Cheers, Phil Hi 2): goto: http://oaltd.co.uk/MVP/Default.htm and search for Findlin...

Problem with OnActivateView
Hi all... This is a MDI Application in Visual C++ 6.0 When a user open more than one document of the same template, the Window menu is filled with all opened documents, giving the chance to make active any document the user wants (to make it on top of the other documents). When that action occurs, depending on which document view was activated, a CTreeCtrl node has to be selected (this tree control is in a dialog bar). To accomplish it, I used OnActivateView so that when the view get activated, OnActivateView selects the tree control node if bActivate parameters is TRUE. Well.. all works p...

tough IF problem
I download a file into excel & have to deal with the fact that it does not come out in a particular order. So I have data as: B1 C1 D1 E1 410 410-xxx data Result My formula states =IF(LEFT(C1,3)=RIGHT(B1,3),E1,"") and I get the answer "Result" However, the download also places info as follows: B1 C1 D1 E1 A222XXX HF01 Result 6.5 I have done an interim fix which will result in a long winded route of getting all the "Results" in 1 column but is there any way of having a single cell formula that will pick up both "Results" w...

Excel Problem