wizards does not popup system menu on righ clicking title bar

When property pages are set to wizard mode by calling
SetWizardMode()System menu( Move & close menu ) is not
displayed on right clicking the title bar. I have set to
ws_sysmenu | Ws_CAPTION  in the resource though.  If i
dont set it wizard mode property pages display system
menu. Problem occurs only in the wizards ? Any help
appreciated ..

0
anonymous (74719)
12/30/2003 6:15:43 AM
vc.mfc 33608 articles. 0 followers. Follow

Adding Button to Tool Bar
I want to add a button to my tool bar to run a little macro I have written. I want this button to be available every time I open excel. How do I do this? Also, how can I send the button and functionality to a coworker so that she can have it on her computer everytime she opens excel. Any help would be greatly appreciated! Will vary a little depending on version of Excel, but the basic process is: 1- Go to Tools>Customize and click the Commands tab, 2- Scroll down in the left list to select Macros, 3- Drag the Custom Button item to a toolbar, 4- RtClick the new button & select Assi...

Accessing Contacts for the Rules Wizard
I have just successfully transferred Outlook 2002 files to a new PC with Oulook 2007, and my emails, contacts, calendars etc have all come over OK. I do have the spurious Personal Folders created when Outlook 2007 was first set up, and cannot get rid of it, but that's not the problem. I have renamed it something else, and the Personal Folders I have transferred remain named as such. I have ensured that arriving emails come into the correct Outlloko ..pst file and thus into the correct Personal Folders. My problem is this: I am trying to set up rules for the diversion of ...

Disable Double Click
My form opens in 2 different arguments If Me.OpenArgs = "ModifyOldInvoice" Then If Me.OpenArgs = "HoldingInvoice" Then Can I disable the double click in "ModifyOldInvoice" because it works on "HoldingInvoice" Only and is giving me a Error on "ModifyOldInvoice" My Double click Code: Private Sub tbAdditionCharge_DblClick(Cancel As Integer) Dim stDocName As String Dim stLinkCriteria As String stDocName = "frmAdditionalCharges" stLinkCriteria = "[ChargeNumber]=" & Me![tbChargeNumber] DoCmd.OpenForm stDo...

.NET 3.5
Hello, Does anyone of you know how I can force vb.net to remove the handle of a local DLL which I used beforehand with Reflection. Here is a fragment of the code. I have a base class and a derived class. This app only knows the base class and creates an Instance of the derived class by using Reflection which works fine. The only problem I have is that the local DLL file is blocked (I can't delete it) as long as I don't close the Application Dim GetCustomModule as BaseClass Dim dll As Assembly = Assembly.LoadFrom("c:\tools\DerivedCass.dll&quo...

IN EXCEL, WHEN I CLICK ONA SINGLE CELL It HIGHLIGHTS WHOLE Page
please help Hi maybe: http://www.mvps.org/dmcritchie/excel/ghosting.txt -- Regards Frank Kabel Frankfurt, Germany "confused" <confused@discussions.microsoft.com> schrieb im Newsbeitrag news:36180425-96C2-4368-9DE0-3E60741154FF@microsoft.com... > please help Just click on a cell and nothing else? Or perhaps you mean click on a cell then as you move the cursor around other cells are selected like the cursor is stuck? If the former, you must have some event code which selects the cells or you are clicking on the gray box at intersect of rows and columns(top left above ro...

RMS System Speed Improvement
We have been running RMS Store Operations since Feb 2004. We now have more than 100,000 sales transactions, 4500 purchase orders, 10,000 customers and 9000 inventory items. (We're on 1.20161, as we are a single store, and there seemed to be little advantage to the 1.3 upgrade for single location users who do not run HQ.) We run 2 POS on two lanes. One acts as the server where the database resides. We are running the SQL Server tha comes with Windows XP. We also run Store operations on 3 or 4 other stations. Most stations have 512 MB of RAM including the "Server." User...

Wizard
I have .txt data that I am selecting and trying to copy into an Excel spreadsheet. When I go to copy the data in, it is just copying in and the wizard is not popping up. Why is this happening??? Hi RTP, If you are not seeing the "paste options" button, which contains a link to the wizard, go to Tools> Options> Edit, check "Show Paste Options buttons." Regards, IanRoy "RTP" wrote: > I have .txt data that I am selecting and trying to copy into an Excel > spreadsheet. When I go to copy the data in, it is just copying in and the > wizard is not ...

Migration Wizard
Help! I get "Windows SBS 2008 Migration Wizard has stopped working" Problem details are Description: Stopped working Problem signature: Problem Event Name: CLR20r3 Problem Signature 01: migrationwizard.exe When trying to run Mig Wizard on new SBS2008 Server from 2003. Everything else looks OK - email flow, mailboxes, etc. Other tasks in SBS Console run OK. Not sure what is in the Mig Wiz so just want make sure I do everything required! Any ideas much appreciated Hello Neil, Thanks for your post. If you are using the built-in Administrator accou...

Getting popup CMenu item height
This should be a simple question, but I need help finding the answer: How do I figure out how many menu items will fit on the screen per column in a popup menu? Easy Answer: Get the screen height and the menu item height and divide. Screen Height: ::GetSystemMetrics(SM_CYSCREEN) Menu Item Height: ??????? I've tried ::GetSystemMetrics(SM_CYMENUSIZE) and ::GetSystemMetrics(SM_CYMENU) but they give incorrect answers. Does anyone know the correct function to call? Specifically: My screen is 1050 pixels tall (::GetSystemMetrics(SM_CYSCREEN) = 1050) By trial and error, I've determin...

commandbarbutton + click, doubleclick event
hallo there, i added a button to the commendbar.now i want to execute code in case of a click and doubleclick-event. i know how to do things with the onaction- event, but this is not really what i want. i have something like that : Dim mybutton as CommandBarButton mybutton = CommandBars(0).Buttons(0) Sub mybuttonaction do something End Sub thanks in advance sebastian To the best of my knowledge, Commandbar buttons only have an onaction property. A double click is the same as a click. -- Regards, Tom Ogilvy sebastian gereck <gereck@gmx.de> wrote in message news:eTitxst0DHA.556@...

Rules Wizard Wizards, Get in here!!!!
Hey, i have a users that had set up some rules to foward E- mail from one person to another E-mail box. Now that he no longer needs this rule he has deleted it and since he has turned it off he now gets the Message on how his rules do not match the rules on the server, Who rules would you like to use, The Local machine or the server. Well for the life of me i can not find what is making this message alive and to keep it comming back. What is turned on that should not be!!! I am running Outlook 2002 and Exchange 5.5. Thanks!!! If you have access to the Back Office Resource Kit yo...

Backing Up System State On Alternate Domain Controllers
The organization I work for has Server 2003 three domain controllers, one for each location. The main location's DC holds all the key roles, so I'm under the understanding that backing up the system state of this server is going to capture all the Active Directory objects. What I'm wondering, at this point, is if there's any reason to backup the system states of the remote DCs. The connection is a VPN over DSL, so you can well imagine that it's not a big pipe, and it usually takes hours to back them up (which I do once a week as part of the full backup). What I...

Error using the Export Database Wizard to export store database in
I'm trying to create a store database for a new store in HQ. When the process is exporting the data, it gets as far as the Item table and I receive the error: Export Database Wizard: An error was encountered while exporting data. Your Store Operations database is not complete and may not work correctly. Error 0: I have tried it twice and I get the same error. Any clue what is going on here? I am using RMS/HQ 2.0 SP1 and SQL Server Standard 2005 SP2 with WinXP SP2 I had this problem shortly after upgrading to 2.0. Running a db re-index then a db check from HQ admin r...

Owner-draw checkbox and Double-click #2
Hello, I have an owner drawn checkbox (see my post "Checkboxes: SetCheck() and BS_OWNERDRAW", 8/18/2003). It works great whether the user clicks on it or hits the space bar when it has the focus. However, when the user double-clicks the checkbox and tabs to another control, a heavy black rectangle is left behind. I noticed that this related to my usage of DrawFocusRect() in my DrawItem() function, but I cannot figure out how to properly address the problem. DrawFocusRect is called in two different places in DrawItem(): if( lpDrawItemStruct->itemAction == ODA_DRAWENTIRE ) { ...

popup reminders
How can I get popup reminders in MS CRM? Carlos Since CRM is a web-based app, it doesn't support popup reminders. "Carlos" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:050601c3b4f9$4276bc80$a001280a@phx.gbl... How can I get popup reminders in MS CRM? Carlos Exchange 2003 Web Access completely debunks that myth... Pop up reminders ARE possible with web apps. CRM will probably have it once it matures. -- J. Tennyson Einstein Einstein Technologies Add ink input to Outlook with Tablet Enhancements for Outlook! Only $19.99! http://www.einsteinware.com &...

Out of Office wizard
How do I get the "out of office wizard" on my outlook? It used to be there on my old computer which was running Windows 98. I have since upgraded to Windows 2000. Hi Stuart, The Out Of Office Assistant is a feature that is only available with the Microsoft Exchange Server service. It is only available when the Microsoft Exchange Server information service is included in your profile, and you are connected to a functional Microsoft Exchange Server. To learn more about this, please refer to Knowledge Base article ID: 196808.KB.EN-US. You can paste the link below in your browser f...

Help does not allow entry in Answer Wizard or Index tab
Hello -- I am using Office 2000 Pro; Excel version is 9.0.6976 SP-3.. If I click a word in VBA, Help displays a help screen about it. However, the top menu bar says "Microsoft Access Help". I have Access on the machine. And, if I click the Answer Wizard or Index tab, the shape of the cursor in any field changes to a horizontal, double-ended arrow. Can anyone tell he how to solve this problem? Thanks for any help. L Mehl --- Outgoing mail is certified Virus Free. Checked by AVG anti-virus system (http://www.grisoft.com). Version: 6.0.572 / Virus Database: 362 - Release Date...

Access 2003 Menu Bar Issue
I was wondering if anyone knows how to fix this problem... In my databases, I've routinely used CommandBars to hide the main menu from the users. For myself I can use the Shift-Bypass feature to bypass the startup options and have access to the main menu. I've been doing this since Access 97, and it has worked fine. It's not working so well in Access 2003, however. The menu gets hidden just fine. The problem is, it doesn't stay UNhidden when I WANT it to. I keep having to restore it by inputting a CommandBars instruction in the Immediate Window. It's happening so of...

Add Printer Wizard
Hi All, Can anybody help me out in calling the Windows "Add Printer Wizard" from my MFC code..??.. Thanks in advance. - Vignesh ...

very slow -- system hangs always
I am using office 2007 beta with all updates. I am very unhappy with the performance, Offcourse the features are good. My system gets hanged very frequently when I open outlook or word. I am using Windows XP Professional on laptop Compaq nc6120 with 512 MB RAM and with almost 10GB free harddisk space. I would like to hear from you regarding this or there is no option for me other than uninstalling 2007 and install old version. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click th...

Access 2007 not showing field names in query wizard/lookup wizard/etc
Hi, This happened to me while at a customer site and caused a few problems. It is no longer occurring, but I wonder if anyone has suggestions. The issue was that on new databases or existing ones, i could not create new queries or use the lookup wizard when creating tables because the list of fields in existing tables or queries would not show up. Today i go into the exact same db's and it works fine. It's not a huge issue because i could just do all the queries by hand and whatnot, but it slowed me down considerably and i just want to try to avoid it in the future (plus i just th...

Money 2005 start-up wizard
How do I re run the start up wizard that walks you through setup? Just starting a new file doesn't help. ...

EXT in status bar
Access 2003. In status bar, on the right I have FLTR EXT NUM. I know Filter and Numlock but I cannot find out what the EXT means? -- Len ______________________________________________________ remove nothing for valid email address. Ext can indicate "extend-the-selection" mode. Pressing F8 again should turn it off, or press Esc. -- Allen Browne - Microsoft MVP. Perth, Western Australia Tips for Access users - http://allenbrowne.com/tips.html Reply to group, rather than allenbrowne at mvps dot org. ".Len B" <gonehome@internode0.on0.net> w...

Rules Wizard #20
I'm getting flooded with spam! The exchange server is filtering out some of the attachments but I'm still getting the email, all with the same thing in common, an attachment titled "Untitled Attachment". I tried to set up a rule that would apply to all emails with "Untitled Attachment", but it doesn't seem to work. Does anyone know how to set this up in Outlook 2000? You should be able to set up a Rule that searchs the message heade for the word 'Untitled' and do something with from there. If all els fails, filter out the country code should catch it...

Outlook Express Rules Wizard
On Outlook 2002 there is an option to put in .wav files and assign them to specific email address so that for one email that comes in it plays a sound, and for another email address you can have it play a different .wav file. Is this even available on Outlook Express? Daniel wrote: > On Outlook 2002 there is an option to put in .wav files > and assign them to specific email address so that for one > email that comes in it plays a sound, and for another > email address you can have it play a different .wav file. > Is this even available on Outlook Express? This newsgroup i...