Windows Services #3

I want to provide a windows service.
And then I want to write an application so that interact with this
windows service.

notice:
I want to do these work in C++6.0 not in .NET Framework

--
Mojtaba

vc.mfc 33608 articles. 0 followers. Follow

How to Use CRM Web Service to Mark a Service Activity as Billed
I was able to mark a service activity with statecode = 3 and statuscode = 3 using the following code: 'Mark the service activity as billed ServiceActivity.isbilled = New CrmBoolean ServiceActivity.isbilled.Value = True ServiceActivity.cp_billedondate = New CrmDateTime ServiceActivity.cp_billedondate.Value = Now svcCRM.Update(ServiceActivity) However, all closed service activities were NOT marked as billed in the process. So I decided to re-open those closed service activities, mark them as ...

Formatting Question #3
I have the following: =IF((B21-C21)>0,B21-C21 & " Under Budget", B21-C21 & " Over Budget") How can I get the resulting value to be formatted as currency? I have formatted the cell as currency but I guess with the & "text" it doesn't treat the numerical part as currency. You are correct. So to overcome that, Put your currency symbol into the formula too. =IF((B21-C21)>0,"$"&B21-C21 & " Under Budget", "$"&B21-C21 & " Over Budget") "M.Siler" wrote: > I have the fo...

reinstalling windows

Windows live mail

Windows Vista

open windows

Windows pdate Status: Failed

MSCRM Workflow Service
Hi, We got an error as following: The description for Event ID ( 5895 ) in Source ( MSCRMWorkflowService ) cannot be found. The local computer may not have the necessary registry information or message DLL files to display messages from a remote computer. The following information is part of the event: action {2B1BA73C-580E-4786-A069-E5F83057C957} failed in step {C8C1B954-72DB-4967-8938-AC944C7D9180} of process instance {9C89210D-E31A-41A9-B03D-EC829AB9D32D}. <description>Activity party object type is invalid</description><file>d:\crm\build\3297\src\platform\include\o...

Windows Explorer doesn't show keywords

Outlook Mail not working with Windows 7

Modified reports #3
Hi there, Please help. After upgrade to GP 10, some of my modified reports did not show up under Tools - Setup - System - Alternate/Modified Forms and Reports. But it shows in Tools - Customize - Reprot Writer - Reports - Modified reports. Kevin Kevin, Which version is it? Is it SP3? If SP3, then you MUST upgrade forms/reports using GP utilities. Secondly, Are you seeing in the right product? If they are say, project accounting module, they will be listed in project accounting Product. Also, Try reimporting the package and see what happens -- Thanks Janakiram M.P. MCP-GP http://j...

Windows recovery console

Adding Address line 3 to GP Forms
Several of our customers/vendors have addresses that include a 3rd Address Line (above City, State, Zip). However, in all of our GP forms, only Address Line 1 & 2, plus City/State/Zip where added. These all appear to be calculated fields on the report and I can see where Address Line 3 is available to be chosen - HOWEVER, I am an absolute novice when it comes to doing calculated fields in Report Writer. By using the manual and looking at how the other address lines where created, I've got the general gist of it; However, when I created "Ship To Address Line 4" (to i...

windows messenger/Outlook 2002

Windows update error

Alternate Recipient #3
Just installed Exch 2003 on 2003 Server. I now need to set up a mailbox to deliver mail to an alternate recipient. In Exch 5.5 I used to just go to the Delegates tab and put in the alternate recipient and select to deliver to both or just the alternate recipient. Any way of doing this in E 2003?? could probably do a rule but would be messy and i cant trust my users to do it!! Properties of the user that you want to forward in Active directory. Exchange General Tab -> Delivery Options. -- Michael Barta [MSFT] Microsoft Exchange Support Please do not send e-mail directly to this a...

How Do I Remove Page # From Cover Sheet w/ Windows 2007?
I am writing a paper in Windows 2007 and cannot have a page number on the cover sheet. Help! Thanks : ) Presumably you mean Word 2007 since (a) there is no Windows 2007 and (b) Windows is not a word processor. Click in the header/footer to open it. In the Options group of the contextual Header & Footer Tools | Design tab, check the box for "Different First Page." Leave the First Page Header/Footer empty. If you need to start the numbering with 1 on the the second page, click on Page Number, choose Format Page Numbers, and change the "Page numbering" set...

We can't sign you in to Windows Live Messenger
For several days I've been unable to sign in to Windows Live Messenger. I keep getting the same error: "Signing in to Windows Live Messenger failed because the service is temporarily unavailable. Please try again later" Error code 80048820 I've clicked troubleshoot to try to fix this problem, but troubleshoot couldn't find anything wrong. I've tried to reset my password, but this doesn't seem to work, because on the change password page I have to enter those security numbers and letters but they don't appear. When I listened to the audio and...

Windows Workflow Foundation
Any one know of a good VB example on the above subject.. any links would be greatful Simon After much searching and trawling through C# examples that as its friday i didn't want to convert.. http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?familyid=2e575633-e357-4ee7-aaff-34138f00e830&displaylang=en Simon "Simon Whale" <simon@nospam.com> wrote in message news:%23zfF5ScwKHA.1692@TK2MSFTNGP04.phx.gbl... > Any one know of a good VB example on the above subject.. any links would > be greatful > > > Simon > ...