Why does it alwaysdisplay these error messages?

Hello all:
I create a diglog using vc,and then insert a dialog.then select
ClassWizard,and create a new class,
and I do that:write CAbc in Name,select CDialog in Base class,and press
OK,but it always display:
Unable to open the files(abc.h,abc.cpp) for class "CAbc",
I want to know what error in my steps.I find the new class is created just
now.
(I create a new class derive dialog before,it never display these error
messages)  thanks you very much.

0
fbjlt (155)
8/20/2005 1:19:57 PM
vc.mfc 33608 articles. 0 followers. Follow

This appears to be a bug in VS6.  What you need to do is delete the .clw file and rebuild
it.  I get this several times a week.
				joe

On Sat, 20 Aug 2005 21:19:57 +0800, "Lee Tow" <fbjlt@pub3.fz.fj.cn> wrote:

>Hello all:
>I create a diglog using vc,and then insert a dialog.then select
>ClassWizard,and create a new class,
>and I do that:write CAbc in Name,select CDialog in Base class,and press
>OK,but it always display:
>Unable to open the files(abc.h,abc.cpp) for class "CAbc",
>I want to know what error in my steps.I find the new class is created just
>now.
>(I create a new class derive dialog before,it never display these error
>messages)  thanks you very much.

Joseph M. Newcomer [MVP]
email: newcomer@flounder.com
Web: http://www.flounder.com
newcomer (15974)
8/20/2005 4:32:20 PM
I  do that according to your opinion to delete the .clw file,but I find I
couldn't add the event function,hot to do?

"Joseph M. Newcomer" <newcomer@flounder.com> ????
> This appears to be a bug in VS6.  What you need to do is delete the .clw
file and rebuild
> it.  I get this several times a week.
> joe
>
> On Sat, 20 Aug 2005 21:19:57 +0800, "Lee Tow" <fbjlt@pub3.fz.fj.cn> wrote:
>
> >Hello all:
> >I create a diglog using vc,and then insert a dialog.then select
> >ClassWizard,and create a new class,
> >and I do that:write CAbc in Name,select CDialog in Base class,and press
> >OK,but it always display:
> >Unable to open the files(abc.h,abc.cpp) for class "CAbc",
> >I want to know what error in my steps.I find the new class is created
just
> >now.
> >(I create a new class derive dialog before,it never display these error
> >messages)  thanks you very much.
> >
> Joseph M. Newcomer [MVP]
> email: newcomer@flounder.com
> Web: http://www.flounder.com

fbjlt (155)

Accessing another user mailbox cause an error....
Hi, I have 2 disabled accounts (old employees) I want to access their mailbox to archive them in a pst file then delete these mailbox from the server. So, In outlook 2003, I'll add these mailbox in the list of available mailbox , but when I click on it I receive the error: "the set of folders could not be opened" what I have to do to give access to these mailbox? when I change the password of this user and connect using it, the access to exchange is denied!!! there is a delay when I enable an account before I can access exchange again? thanks jerome. Enable the accou...

Error Creating Year End Wage File
We are receiving an error "A get/change first operation on table "UPR_MSTR" failed accessing SQL data". If we cancel out of it and go in as another user, it says the Create process is locked by the user that recieved the UPR_MSTR error above. We performed the 2008 Year End Updates and the date shows 11/14/2008. ...

Conversion errors Access 7.0 -> Access 2003
I am trying to convert an Access 7.0 file to the 2003 program. I get an error message: "Visual Basic Applications project in database is corrupt". I then created a blank database in 2003 imported the existing tables without problem. However, I can't import the forms. I copied a form and stripped it of ALL code, but I still get the same error message. Any ideas or suggestions? I can't even get the structure of the form imported and I was prepared to cut and paste the code and recompile it, etc. See if you can SaveAsText to recover the forms: dim dbs as dao.database...

Error connecting to Server
This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_004E_01C51EA3.218BF4D0 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="iso-8859-1" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable Outlook 2002 SP3. I am frequently getting the error "Cannot connect to = POP3 server" on two of my four accounts, yet as soon as I get the error = message, if I click "send and receive" it connects OK. Could this be an = ISP/Mail hosting problem (my ISP is NOT my mail host) or could it be an = Outlook problem? --=20 Interim Systems and Management Accounting Gordon Burgess-Parker=20 D...

error in importing data
Hi, i just finished to update my crm 3.0 and now i would like to import my datas. I have a .csv file and the importation procedure recognice all the record, but crm gives me always the error 8x8004032d for all records. Can someone help me please? My profile can do everything so I am sure to have the autorities to import. Thanks Alessandra I'm assuming you're trying to import the accounts? I believe that you can't import them. If you have Scribe, I'll send you the .dts file to import them as Accounts & Contacts - it would save you alot of time. "Alessandra"...

UPDATEBLOB error
OS: Windows XP. DBMS: SQL Server 2008. Development tool: PowerBuilder 10.5. I am attempting to save a digital photo image to a table ( datatype of column is varbinary(max) ) with an UPDATEBLOB statement via embedded SQL; however, I'm getting the following error - SQLSTATE = S1010 [Microsoft][ODBC Driver Manager] Function sequence error. (SQLCODE = -1 and SQLDBCODE = 999). Does anyone have any suggestions to help solve this problem? In addition, the connection to SQL Server 2008 is via ODBC. The DBPARM = "Connectstring='Driver=SQL Server Native Client 1...

Error (81)
I Just upgraded my Office to Office Pro 2003 and now every-time I click the < TO...> to get the contact list to send an email mail, I get "Can't Contact LDAP Directory Server (81) Any help would me appreciated Laser Laser <laserfrk_remove_@hotmail.com> wrote: > I Just upgraded my Office to Office Pro 2003 and now every-time I > click the < TO...> to get the contact list to send an email mail, I > get > "Can't Contact LDAP Directory Server (81) > > Any help would me appreciated If you don't want to connect to the LDAP server, c...

receive email error
Hello, my problem it's that I can't receive external emails in my mairelay. yes I can sent but a can't receive. I don't know tecnical commands to test my Exchange server. My supplyer from the Internet connection told me that it's a problem from my fireWall server. How can I test my exchange from outside. EVIANA wrote: > Hello, > > my problem it's that I can't receive external emails in my > mairelay. > yes I can sent but a can't receive. > > I don't know tecnical commands to test my Exchange server. > My supplyer from t...

Warning message? Win Media Player 12
1--I get the following message everytime I load a disk to rip or play...it will play but not rip. "Windows Media Player cannot find the file. If you are trying to play, burn, or sync an item that is in your library, the item might point to a file that has been moved, renamed, or deleted. " 2- - WMP 12 does not allow me to see my collection on my external hardrive. What gives?? Thanks ...

Base64 messages from Blackberry device to other mail system
We have Exchange users who use Blackberry devices. Blackberries, as I understand it, encode messages in "Base64" encoding format. We also have another sort-of mainframe mail system that seems to be incompatible with Base64 (only since a recent upgrade). The vendor acknowledges that this system needs to be changed, but that will take time. In the meantime, they are suggesting that the blackberry messages destined for this other system can be converted to plain text or quoted-printable format using a programmatic script on the Exchange server. Does anyone know if this can b...

Error Importing Excel Spreadsheet into Access
I'm trying to import a general excel spreadsheet into access. However, everytime I try to import it, it says there is an error importing the data and that it can not be imported. Also, it doesn't give me any indication to what type of error it is. I've tried pasting the data into a fresh spreadsheet and that still didn't reslove the issue. Does any one have an idea onto why I would be getting this error message? hi Jason- It could be some of the values in the title of a column such as # and @. What kind of data are you importing? Time- Dates- just words? Are there ...

Error on start-up
I am getting the following error message every time I start Excel. I don't know what this file is and I am not trying to open it. Perhaps someone could tell me how to stop this from happening. I realize that the program "Documents to Go" is the culprate but since I had trouble with it anyway I uninstalled it and neither it nor it's directory are on my computer any longer. -- Thanks in advance... Bob ******************************************************* "C:\Program Files\Palm\Documents to Go\DVZXLAddin.xla' could not be found. Check the spelling of the ...

Error message in Outlook 2007 AND Shutdown error in Outlook
I USED to have Microsoft Access Outlook Add-in for Data Collection and Publishing installed and functioning (and the Inbox still has a a subfolder named Access Data Collection Replies). For some unknown reason, that add-in is no longer functioning correctly and does not send/receive data as it used to and I can't find where to get the program to re-install it. The problem is two-fold - first, anytime I now select any email message to read, I receive an error message titled 'Custom UI Runtime Error in Microsoft Access Outlook Add-in for Data Collection and Publishing&#...

error messages #11
I recently get an error message in Outlook 2002 that says, "The data file personal folders was not properly closed" JD <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > I recently get an error message in Outlook 2002 that > says, "The data file personal folders was not properly > closed" Is there a question here somewhere? -- Brian Tillman ...

MSExchange Transport Error NDR Event ID: 3010
I started seeing this error in my Application Event Log. I tracked the message by the message ID and notice that it tries to deliver it via SMTP with NDR and then via X.400 and it makes it successfully to the destination server in the other site. Any idea how to fix it? It is a Public Folder Update I believe...? I usually see this error twice in a row with different message ID's Tracking History ----------------- Message Tracking History is as follows: Message received from <5.5-SERVER-NAME> Through X400 SMTP Store Driver: Message Submitted from Store SMTP: Message Submitted to...

Error 2465
I developed an app using Access2K. Seeing my computer at work uses Access97, I proceeded by converting to prior version. I copy this 97db onto my work computer and compile before using. When I click on one of the buttons to print a report, I get an error 2465. Application-Defined or Object-Defined Error. I checked my references and changes from DAO3.6 to DAO3.5 but that didn't help. When it errors, it stops at the following code: Set rs = Me!qryShipmentDimssubform.Form.Recordset Any idea what causes this. I have never come across this error in the five years of playing around with Acc...

Even an error with this code I copied
I found a password login system for Access and copied it to aon click event on a form in Access 2007, but there is an error in the coding. I have created a tblEmployees with the following fields: IngEmpID strEmpName strEmpPassword Then I put a unbound combo box on a form with the username and password fields. The combo box gets a list from strEmpName in the tblEmployees I then copied the code given into the on click event of the cmd button: BUT there is a Compile error 'variable not defined' IngMyEmpID, as shown below 'Check to see if data is entered into the ...

Outlook Error #44
A user is getting an saying Error unkown when deleting mail. How do I solve this Thanks a mill ...

error when resizing chartarea programaticly
sThis snipet of code fails in the with black while trying to set .width = 200 sub a() Set co = ActiveSheet.ChartObjects.Add(cw * 3, rh * 0.5, cw * 8, rh * 20) ' Name it co.Name = "ChartExample" With co.Chart.ChartArea .Width = 200 End With end sub You can't change the chart area of an embedded chart; it is defined by the width of the chart object. Try this: co.Width = 205 You need to make the chart object a few points wider (~ 205 I'm guessing) than the chart area (200) of the chart it contains. - Jon ------- Jon Peltier, Microsoft Excel MVP Tutorials and Cu...

There was an error opening this message. An error has occurred.
There was an error opening this message. An error has occurred. Any more info... Good Newsgroup Posts: http://66.39.69.143/goodpost.htm http://members.shaw.ca/dts-l/goodpost.htm How to ask a newsgroup question: http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx/kb/555375 -- ...winston ms-mvp mail "frustratedandfedup" <frustratedandfedup@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:654ED4DD-E9AA-4C87-9D91-F9162981E978@microsoft.com... > There was an error opening this message. An error has occurred. Hello F & F, To have no errors Would be ...

Error -2147023545 when trying to change password in OWA2003
When trying to change the password for a user through SSL enabled OWA 2003, it results in the following error: Error number: -2147023545 Server is running Exchange 2003 on Windows 2003 with a FE/BE setup. Any tips and pointers would be much appreciated. Thanks. Chin ...

Error 3211
I have a combo box on a form which, after the user makes a selection, runs a make-table query and the new table is part of the rowsource for another combo box. I also have a Reset button in case the user changes his mind after making that selection, but when clicking the first combo box the second time, that's when the error 3211 appears. Does anyone know of a way around this? Thanks in advance, -- Glenn Thanks a million for the answer. It worked like a charm. -- Glenn "Ofer Cohen" wrote: > before you delete the table and create it again clear the combo row source...

Server Error in '/' Application. 08-10-06
Dear all, Out of a sudden, I'm unable to login to a production server using the default account used for installation. Any help would be appreciated! Microsoft CRM Unhandled Error Details: Server Error in '/' Application. -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Object reference not set to an instance of an object. Description: An unhandled exception occurred during the execution of the current web request. Please review the stack trace for more information about the error and where it originated in the code. Exception Details: System.N...

How to avoid an Outlook message that pops up
Hi I have an Access macro that sends a different Access report to many different people on Outlook via a Send Object action within the Access macro. Yet each time the Send Object action is taken during the Access macro run, I get an Outlook message that states: "A program is trying to send an e-mail message on your behalf. If this is unexpected, click Deny...." I have to click the "Allow" button for each report to be sent while the macro runs...how can I avoid that and just have reports get sent via the Send Object action without me having to click Al...

Foreground locking error on integration
I have a scheduled integration setup that first runs the login to GP, then an integration group (2 AR integrations). I have them set at 5 minutes apart. The TK article for this particular error says that the error is becuase "Great Plains is still in the process of launching when the Integration Manager starts running." HOwever, I then increased the time to 15 minutes apart and finally at 30 minutes apart, but the first record of both integrations still fails with this error "could not set foreground locking value to 0." How can I get rid of this error? It only ...