What is the meaning of this table name in oledb consumer wizard

Hello friends i am working with database and using "oledb consumer
wizard"( provider for sqlserver )for connction with database....But i
have a gr8 confusion here...

My table name is "T_Quote"(in .adp)but when i see table name in
consumer wizard it is "db.T_Quote"

Can anybody help me to clear me why it is like this way....

vc.mfc 33608 articles. 0 followers. Follow

#Name problem
While retriving data from a plugin. Instead of calculated values #Name appears in all cells. Thanks for the help Add-in? If the function is not available, it returns the #NAME? error ...Make sure you have installed and load the add-in and also you have spelled the function correctly. -- Jacob (MVP - Excel) "Senthil Ganesh" wrote: > While retriving data from a plugin. Instead of calculated values #Name > appears in all cells. > Thanks for the help ...

Macro for Pivot Tables
Hi, I'm having trouble building a macro on pivot tables. I hope some experts here can help solve my problem. Any inputs will be greatly appreciated!! I'm trying to build a macro to refresh data in multiple pivot tables. The pivot tables are build below one another, and additional rows are inserted between pivot tables. When i built a macro to link all tables to the data in the first (master) pivot table, I found Excel was refreshing the table based on the exact cell I was clicking. This has become a problem since new rows are inserted between tables when new data comes in, and...

Pivot Table formatting #6
When I format my pivot tables I have "preserve formatting" checked under "PivotTable Options", and "Autoformat Table" unchecked. Even so, I either lose portions of my formatting, or different formatting is applied when I refresh. Does anyone know what I am doing incorrectly or have any other suggestions? Thanks, Phil Other things to try -- if they don't work, you could record a macro as you refresh and reformat the pivot table. Then, run that when you want to update. --Instead of selecting the cells to format the numbers, right-click the field but...

What does this mean?
In Bills and Deposits, a ~ is occuring after the name of one bill? How do I get rid of it? Thanks. It means you've set the amount as varying in the scheduled transaction. "Marty" <mboggs@tampabay.rr.com> wrote in message news:uyAtYZrvFHA.3932@TK2MSFTNGP15.phx.gbl... > In Bills and Deposits, a ~ is occuring after the name of one bill? How do I > get rid of it? Thanks. > > It means that you have set the bill as fluctuating and the amount shown in the bill & deposit window is an estimate. Go into the settings for that bill and make it a fixed amount. T...

Refresh Pivot Chart with Table?
I'm creating a large workbook with master data on one page and on all following pages Pivot Tables with associated Pivot Charts, one worksheet per state, 4 tables and charts per page. When I copy the Alabama formatted page to another worksheeet and change the Report Filter to Arkansas the table reflects the correct data, however the chart still shows Alabama data. Right-clicking on the chart and Select Data Source provides a greyed-out Chart Data Range. How do I fix this? Ideally I'd like to do this in as few steps as possible, but will change each chart individually if ...

filter pivot table
How do I filter out the items that say NO CASH in the source spreadsheet basically those fields are Blank. In the table properties for now I have the box checked IF EMPTY put in NO CASH. I would like the items that are blank or NO CASH just not to appear in the table. Can this be automatic each time I go into this pivot table? Basically the source spreadsheet is updated everyday. MONTH 6 Sum of RECEIVED DAYS Account RECEIVED FROM Total 6/1/2004 1074 Loan Payment $203,544.08 1080 G.Homes $200,000.00 1091 1st - CL $1,500.00 B&C - CL $3,...

What does this error mean: GetRuntimeClass
I linked my program to some code I downloaded from www.codeproject.com. When I linked my program I get the following two errors. Does anyone know why this is happening and how I can fix it? SS_TrayIcon.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol "public: virtual struct CRuntimeClass * __thiscall SS_Wnd::GetRuntimeClass(void)const " (?GetRuntimeClass@SS_Wnd@@UBEPAUCRuntimeClass@@XZ) SS_Wnd.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol "public: virtual struct CRuntimeClass * __thiscall SS_Wnd::GetRuntimeClass(void)const " (?GetRuntimeClass@SS_Wnd@@UBEPAUCRuntimeClas...

Cannot Expand Named Range
Hi I've an excel sheet which contains a number of Named Range. I need to add a number of records in each range. I'm using VB.NET and ODBC to add rows. It adds records properly when the number of records are inside the Named Range. But when the number exceeds - it generates error "Cannot Expand Named Range". I don't know how many number of rows to be added in each range - so I cannot preset the size of the range. What is the work-around? Thanks... Snig. You have a response in .misc Snig wrote: > > Hi > > I've an excel sheet which contains a number ...

frequency table
Dear all I have a list of 10 employee names some names are appears more than on time in the list. Can MS Excel create a frequency table or any kind of table which shows the name of the employee and the frequency of each name. Regards You can create a table using COUNTIF. Your list is in the range $A$1:$A$20. This is the list where employees may appear frequently. Your distinct list of employees starts in B1. In C1 enter this formula: COUNTIF($A$1:$A$20,B1) You can then copy this down your distinct employees list. On Wed, 2 Mar 2011 01:51:19 -0800 (PST), Omar <omarfdawood@hotmail.com...

grab distinct values from a bunch of fields in other tables, and store in a new table
Hi, In my access database, I have a few tables (tbl1, tbl2, ...) storing Medication names. Now, to avoid entering same medication in different ways, I am planing to create a table tbl_Lib to store a standard name of every medication from tbl1, tbl2, ... Then, this tbl_Lib will work as a medication name library. Now, I am wondering if there is an easy way to import the existing medication name into this new table tbl_Lib. The medications to import are now stored in the following fields: tbl1.Med1 tbl1.Med2 tbl1.Med3 tbl2.Medication Thank you for suggestions! Joy yeah this is called ...

displaying a one-to-many relationship in one table
How would I go about displaying a one-to-many relationship between two tables in a query, using SQL? I have a table of clients, and a table of injuries; one client can have several injuries; I want a query that will result in one row for each client, a few columns for client data, and a column for each injury they have (I guess with a number of injury columns equal to the number of injuries the client with the most injuries has) If someone could just point me in the right direction, I would really appreciate it. On Aug 2, 4:38 pm, KARL DEWEY <KARLDE...@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote...

what does this mean?
This item contains active content and cannot be displayed in this reading pane. It means the sender has used scripting in the message and Outlook is blocking it in the Reading Pane. You would have to open the message to see the scripting properly, but if you don't know what it is, it may be a good idea not to do this. Depending on your security settings, Outlook may block the content even if you do open the message. -- Jocelyn Fiorello MVP - Outlook *** Messages sent to my e-mail address will NOT be answered -- please reply only to the newsgroup to preserve the message thread. *** ...

Linking a cell and a sheet name
How do I link a cell to the sheet name. When I enter the name of a client I want that sheet be also named. I can quickly scan the sheet on a woorkbook and go directly to the desided client. Mike, You can paste the code below into the sheet module for the sheet. Private Sub Worksheet_Change(ByVal Target As Range) If Not Intersect(Target, Range("A1")) Is Nothing Then ' are we in client name cell? If ActiveSheet.Name = Sheet1.Name Then ' in case of grouped sheets ActiveSheet.Name = Target.Value End If End If Replace A1 with the name of your Client Name c...

What does _v0000 mean on the name box?
I am working with vb application that goes through excel worksheets which have pictures in it. The pictures that were addressable have 'Picture 1' in the Name box and my code could access them because Worksheet(1).Pictures.Count returns a non zero value. For those pictures that when clicked shows a label in the Name box as '_v0000' , the expression Worksheet(2).Pictures.Count returns a 0, which means that it is not recognizing that as a picture. Is there any other object or collection other than Pictures that those identified with _v0000 pertain to? Thanks ! "Sha...

insert ReadText Data into temp table
Hi, I want to insert result of readtext into a temp table. I am working on crystal report . Crystal report text objtect has a text limit thats why I want to split data stored in db in multiple rows. the column filed is text type . Please help me. Thanks, Hemant On Thu, 20 May 2010 18:35:34 +0530, "Hemant" <Hemant@nomail.com> wrote: >Hi, > >I want to insert result of readtext into a temp table. >I am working on crystal report . Crystal report text objtect has a text >limit thats why I want to split data stored in db in multiple rows. ...

File name to be printed in "STATUS" update
Hello Dear, I am routing a MS file that was originaly a template. However, the status update that I recieve does not give me the file name. Please advise how to set up the file name to be printed in status update. Thank you Majid Hello Sweetheart, What status update are you talking about? -- JoAnn Paules MVP Microsoft [Publisher] "Majid" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:34e001c4aad1$6fcd7880$a301280a@phx.gbl... > Hello Dear, > I am routing a MS file that was originaly a template. > However, the status update that I recieve does...

Pivot Table Question???
I've put this out here before but have yet to get any response.... is it too complex or detailed or not detailed enough for a response??? At least let me know if I need to re-direct my question??? This is pretty detailed, I hope you can follow my train of thought. Normally I would attempt to do this in Access, but since the participants in this project do not have the program or the ability, we will need to do it in Excel. I can't get my brain around where to begin or what tools to use on this one. I think I'm just overwhelmed. We have manually placed in formulas and such to get ...

what does this mean??
Account: 'mail.peakrentals.com', Server: 'mail.peakrentals.com', Protocol: POP3, Server Response: '-ERR Invalid command.', Port: 110, Secure(SSL): No, Server Error: 0x800CCC90, Error Number: 0x800CCC18 It means you have enabled an option the server does not support. Go to Tools, Accounts, select that mail account, Properties, Servers. Make sure that "Log on using Secure Password Authentication" is not = enabled.=20 --=20 Gary VanderMolen, Microsoft MVP (Mail) http://mvp.support.microsoft.com/default.aspx/profile/vandermolen "Caleb"...

Segment names in FRx
We are a credit union audting deparment using GP to import data from credit unions and using this info for monitoring. We have set ourselves up as the company, and the credit unions as segments (instead of branches). I need to create a report which will list each credit union and some basic info (certain accounts). I can create this report so that each credit union is on a single page in a drilldown report, but how do I create it as such Name TotalAssets Acct 2 Acct 3 credit union 1 credit union 2 .... If I try to output this info to excel then I get all t...

1 Exchange Svr, Multiple Domains, one named mailbox
Scenario: I have 1 Exchange 2003 server with multiple MX record domains pointing to it. For an example, domaina.com, domainb.com, domainc.com. I need to have a support@domaina.com and support@domainb.com and support@domainc.com. All these emails will be used from separate OU's. How can I accomplish this with just one AD Server? Recipient Policies. On Tue, 08 Mar 2005 19:12:38 GMT, mrhyd3 <mrhyd3@gmail.com> wrote: > >Scenario: > >I have 1 Exchange 2003 server with multiple MX record domains pointing >to it. For an example, domaina.com, domainb.com, doma...

Office 2007
Hi all gurus, I have information typed into word 2007, what i want to do now is insert all that information into a table with 3 columns and 10 rows. Is there a simple way to do this? Thanks. "Neil Holden" <NeilHolden@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:B0B36A19-E6DE-4F2B-88B8-2A201C06B0F6@microsoft.com... > Hi all gurus, > > I have information typed into word 2007, what i want to do now is insert > all > that information into a table with 3 columns and 10 rows. Is there a > simple > way to do this? > > Thanks....

What does this mean ?
Hi, I was referring to the MSDN site. I saw one conflict over there.. Visiting this page, http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/default.asp?url=/library/en-us/vcmfc98/html/_mfc_hierarchy_chart_categories.asp I see Synchronization category written under CObject derived classes and in the category named Classes not derived from CObject, I also see Synchronization category. What this mean ? Are some classes of Synchronization category derived from CObject and some are not ? Please clarify or is this just mistake ? Regards, Jigar Mehta "Jigar Mehta" <jigar.programmer@gmail.com> ...

Excel 2007: Pivot tables "Invalid procedure call or argument"
Hi all I'm having problems with pivot tables and coding that worked fine in XL03 but is failing in XL07. My code fails when I attempt to set the CurrentPage. I can manually change the CurrentPage to the value that my code is attempting, and then the code works. I can manually change the CurrentPage back again to its original value and the code works again. It makes no sense why it's not working. The line of code failing is this: pt.PivotFields("Month").CurrentPage = CStr(12) Thanks in advance Paul Martin Melbourne, Australia ...

How to cause a pivot tables to not summarize data
I have a simple spreadsheet that is the result of selecting records from a database, and exporting the results to a .csv. Column 1 is a user name Column 2 is a title associated with a database column Column 3 is the data associated with the database column There are approximately 20 database columns which are referenced in this spreadsheet, thus each user will have up to 20 records in the sheet. All I want is to pivot the data, and perform no calculations against it. I only want to show what value is associated with each database column for each user. Can Pivot Tables do this? ...

Mastering Great Plains Tables
Greetings, Does anyone have or know where I can acquire a detailed document detailing every single Great Plains table? I've used the data dictionary on and off over the years and have familiarity with a decent number of the important tables that are critical to my work, but is there something a little more detailed so that I can get at least a cursory understanding of *all* the tables? I'm thinking of creating a flash card for each table and on the back writing a brief sysnopsis of what it's used for, then regularly quizing myself. Failing anything else, I'll probably use th...