What does this mean ?

Hi,

I was referring to the MSDN site. I saw one conflict over there..
Visiting this page,

http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/default.asp?url=/library/en-us/vcmfc98/html/_mfc_hierarchy_chart_categories.asp

I see Synchronization category written under CObject derived classes
and in the category named Classes not derived from CObject, I also see
Synchronization category. What this mean ? Are some classes of
Synchronization category derived from CObject and some are not ?

Please clarify or is this just mistake ?

Regards,
Jigar Mehta

vc.mfc 33608 articles. 0 followers. Follow

"Jigar Mehta" <jigar.programmer@gmail.com> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
> Hi,
>
> I was referring to the MSDN site. I saw one conflict over there..
> Visiting this page,
>
> http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/default.asp?url=/library/en-us/vcmfc98/html/_mfc_hierarchy_chart_categories.asp
>
> I see Synchronization category written under CObject derived classes
> and in the category named Classes not derived from CObject, I also see
> Synchronization category. What this mean ? Are some classes of
> Synchronization category derived from CObject and some are not ?
>
> Please clarify or is this just mistake ?

If you'd have followed the link to the hierarchy chart, you would have seen
that there are different synchronization classes, some derived from CObject,
some not.

    Heinz

0
hozwirk.SPAM (112)

What does this mean?
In Bills and Deposits, a ~ is occuring after the name of one bill? How do I get rid of it? Thanks. It means you've set the amount as varying in the scheduled transaction. "Marty" <mboggs@tampabay.rr.com> wrote in message news:uyAtYZrvFHA.3932@TK2MSFTNGP15.phx.gbl... > In Bills and Deposits, a ~ is occuring after the name of one bill? How do I > get rid of it? Thanks. > > It means that you have set the bill as fluctuating and the amount shown in the bill & deposit window is an estimate. Go into the settings for that bill and make it a fixed amount. T...

What does this error mean: GetRuntimeClass
I linked my program to some code I downloaded from www.codeproject.com. When I linked my program I get the following two errors. Does anyone know why this is happening and how I can fix it? SS_TrayIcon.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol "public: virtual struct CRuntimeClass * __thiscall SS_Wnd::GetRuntimeClass(void)const " (?GetRuntimeClass@SS_Wnd@@UBEPAUCRuntimeClass@@XZ) SS_Wnd.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol "public: virtual struct CRuntimeClass * __thiscall SS_Wnd::GetRuntimeClass(void)const " (?GetRuntimeClass@SS_Wnd@@UBEPAUCRuntimeClas...

What does _v0000 mean on the name box?
I am working with vb application that goes through excel worksheets which have pictures in it. The pictures that were addressable have 'Picture 1' in the Name box and my code could access them because Worksheet(1).Pictures.Count returns a non zero value. For those pictures that when clicked shows a label in the Name box as '_v0000' , the expression Worksheet(2).Pictures.Count returns a 0, which means that it is not recognizing that as a picture. Is there any other object or collection other than Pictures that those identified with _v0000 pertain to? Thanks ! "Sha...

what does this mean?
This item contains active content and cannot be displayed in this reading pane. It means the sender has used scripting in the message and Outlook is blocking it in the Reading Pane. You would have to open the message to see the scripting properly, but if you don't know what it is, it may be a good idea not to do this. Depending on your security settings, Outlook may block the content even if you do open the message. -- Jocelyn Fiorello MVP - Outlook *** Messages sent to my e-mail address will NOT be answered -- please reply only to the newsgroup to preserve the message thread. *** ...

what does this mean??
Account: 'mail.peakrentals.com', Server: 'mail.peakrentals.com', Protocol: POP3, Server Response: '-ERR Invalid command.', Port: 110, Secure(SSL): No, Server Error: 0x800CCC90, Error Number: 0x800CCC18 It means you have enabled an option the server does not support. Go to Tools, Accounts, select that mail account, Properties, Servers. Make sure that "Log on using Secure Password Authentication" is not = enabled.=20 --=20 Gary VanderMolen, Microsoft MVP (Mail) http://mvp.support.microsoft.com/default.aspx/profile/vandermolen "Caleb"...

What does this mean ?
Hi, I was referring to the MSDN site. I saw one conflict over there.. Visiting this page, http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/default.asp?url=/library/en-us/vcmfc98/html/_mfc_hierarchy_chart_categories.asp I see Synchronization category written under CObject derived classes and in the category named Classes not derived from CObject, I also see Synchronization category. What this mean ? Are some classes of Synchronization category derived from CObject and some are not ? Please clarify or is this just mistake ? Regards, Jigar Mehta "Jigar Mehta" <jigar.programmer@gmail.com> ...

What does the Below mean
Hi all would greatly appreciate any form of help on the below. It's in one of my spreadsheets & am trying to work it out. Currently the sheet States March thou on the address bar it's got the below Formula. I don't now what it means & i'd like to change March into April. There is no spreadsheet named Index or Global Input sheet???Am very lost would love some help, & explanation as to what it means & does.. Cheers Will =INDEX('Global Input Sheet'!D12:D23,reportperiod)&" " -- william4444 -------------------------------------------------...

CRM3 exact meaning of status submitted
Hello, We have a process where the customer accepts an order by signing a purchase Order printed from the order Then the order is sent to shipping dept thta shipps it. After shipping the order is invoiced. What is the intention of MS with the submitted status: submitted to customer ? I discovered that the only mean to set a submitted status is with a workflow rule. But afer setting this status the Action 'Fulfill order' desappeared from menu, and I add to create another rule to simulate the missing menu option. What is strane is thta the menu option is here when the Order is sim...

Variable Mean Source Range
I am trying to discern an average of values from variable source ranges. If my data looks like this: A B C D E 1 01 5 0 0 2 01 0 7 0 AVERAGEIF(A1:D2,<>0) 3 02 4 0 0 4 02 0 11 0 5 02 0 0 2 ...

what does this mean and what do I do?
I am now getting this error message after I updated my comptuer. The procedure entry point GetIUMS could not be located in the dynamic link library MSDART.DLL. Please help me out!!! Thanks! On 27 May 2004 15:33, "Paul Georgelas" wrote: >I am now getting this error message after I updated my comptuer. > >The procedure entry point GetIUMS could not be located in the dynamic >link library MSDART.DLL. > >Please help me out!!! Thanks! What version of Outlook are you running? Have you tried going to Control Panel | Add/Remove Programs finding Microsoft Office...

503 Valid RCPT command must precede DATA What does this mean
503 Valid RCPT command must precede DATA. What does this mean Please and how do I rectify it Thank You If when you try to send mail you are receiving an error with the following message: "503 valid RCPT command must precede DATA" then you need to configure your email client to authenticate automatically by checking the "my server requires authentication" box in your email configuration. "BLUE MARLIN" <BLUE MARLIN@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:2005493D-11DD-4380-8011-DD7803C3C8E9@microsoft.com... : 503 Valid RCPT command must prece...

Meaning of icons in 2002
Does anyone know what the icons mean in the Contacts folder in Outlook XP (2002)? Thanks, Charles ...

Worksheets stutas meaning
Hi All, Does any body have a translation for the Worksheets stutas:- Compelet with error (Red worksheet) Compelet with warning (Pink Worksheet) some times the worksheet comeleted at store and the other gives error or warning, in case of transfers Worsheets, a store issue out the Qtys and the other store does not receive the transfer on the system, and gives in the HQ error or warning. Is there any other idea to aviod perform that transfer again? What those are mean, when error or warning happens, and why? I hope Microsoft add a decriptive error or wraning to let the user know what hap...

What does the green tag in the top left of a cell mean?
I am preparing a table with values and percentages but in some areas (where I'm doing a % calculation) a small green tag appears in the top left of the cell with an exclamation mark. It suggests an error but the calculation is right. What does the green tag mean and how do I get rid of it? xl2002 added some checks--things like numbers stored as text or inconsistent formulas. You can see all those things that excel will check under: tools|Options|Error checking If you click on that little exclamation point, you'll see what excel thinks may be wrong. You can tell excel to to ign...

What does this mean??
I have found the following statement in a stored procedure I am working with. update seed_table set seed_value = seed_value + 1 where seed_column = + @invalue In this case the variable @invalue is a string value. What does the '+' do in thw WHERE clause of that statement? Thanks, Steve It does nothing. This is unary plus operator and simply returns the same expression (@invalue), unchanged. -- Plamen Ratchev http://www.SQLStudio.com On Apr 8, 12:57=A0pm, Plamen Ratchev <Pla...@SQLStudio.com> wrote: > It does nothing. This is unary plus operator and s...

What does Post mean?
I have just started using Outlook XP. I see a menu item File > New > Office document. If I select Word there is a Post button on the tool bar. Pressing it seems to save the document somewhere, but where? What is the purpose of this function? Thanks. Post saves the item to the currently open outlook folder. -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Author, Teach Yourself Outlook 2003 in 24 Hours Coauthor, OneNote 2003 for Windows (Visual QuickStart Guide) Author, Google and Other Search Engines (Visual QuickStart Guide) Outlook Tips: http://www.outlook-tips.net/ Outlook & Exchange S...

Help. What does this mean? Name conflicts with a valid rage reference...
We are having issues with Excell 2007 on Vista where all the formatting of a document disappears. This is one of the error messages we're seeing and are wondering what it means and how to fix it. http://picasaweb.google.com/ithomasm/Issues/photo#5187238826015514226 Any help is GREATLY appreciated. Make sure you find the image marked Excel. Picasa doesn't always link directly to it. On Apr 9, 9:41=A0pm, iThomasM <ithom...@gmail.com> wrote: > We are having issues with Excell 2007 on Vista where all the > formatting of a document disappears. > > This is one of the ...

meaning of open box
When a company selling hardware refers to it as "open box," what does it generally mean? I've seen two offers so far that used this term. One of them implied that the item was new, and the other said it was refurbished. Should one avoid all "open box" hardware? (The two websites I've seen it at are Amazon and Newegg.) Thank you! Jo-Anne Jo-Anne wrote: > When a company selling hardware refers to it as "open box," what > does it generally mean? I've seen two offers so far that used this > term. One of them implied that th...

What are they meaning?
Hi: I wrtie two code,and then press F5,I found following information: The thread 0x768 has exited with code 1 (0x1). The program 'd:\test\exam1\debug\exam1.exe' has exited with code 1 (0x1). The thread 0x7E4 has exited with code 4382816 (0x42E060). The program 'd:\test\exam2\Debug\exam2.exe' has exited with code 4382816 (0x42E060). I want to know that the program exited with code 4382816 (0x42E060) and the program exited with code 1 (0x1),what are they meaning?thanks. Lee Tow wrote: > Hi: > I wrtie two code,and then press F5,I found following information: > The thr...

minipulate the unwanted senders list by means of VB in Outlook
Hi, using outlook 2002 sp3 is there a way to minipulate the unwanted senders list (add entries) by means of VB ? Best rgds, Ton On Mon, 30 May 2005 20:45:03 -1000, tondewilde <ton@winemaker.nl> wrote: Maybe. The Junk Senders list is contained in a text file called "Junk Senders.txt". If you can manipulate text files in your code you can do it. > Hi, > using outlook 2002 sp3 > is there a way to minipulate the unwanted senders list (add entries) by > means of VB ? > Best rgds, > Ton > > -- -Ben- Ben M. Schorr, MVP-OneNote/Outlook Operations...

what does whitespace not allowed in this location mean and how do.
i am importing data in csv to excel but it says 'file not loaded- whitespace not allowed in this location' what does that mean? and how do i cahnge it? ...

what does this mean
for some unknown reason my OE keeps giving me this message when i go to post : Outlook Express could not post your message. Protocol: NNTP, Server Response: '441 Posting Failed ("From" Header not in Internet Syntax.)', Port: 119, Secure(SSL): No, Server Error: 441, Error Number: 0x800CCCA9 "MiND SpiKe" <ScReaM@mE.c0M> wrote in message news:uq8v4P6jFHA.2472@TK2MSFTNGP15.phx.gbl... > for some unknown reason my OE keeps giving me this message when i go to > post : > > > Outlook Express could not post your message. Protocol: NNTP, Server...

Meaning of iniline in declspec(dllexport)
Hi, I would like to know if there would be any meaning of declaring an exported function as inline ? I am writing a dynamic library(DLL) to hold my trace functions and for performance reason could I declare them inlined ? If yes what does it mean ? inline means replacing each call of the function with code body? when function is inline in dll ,where to find the body? i think no inline function in dll. "mosfet" <richom.v@free.fr> ??????:460b7182$0$23657$426a74cc@news.free.fr... > Hi, > > I would like to know if there would be any meaning of declaring an > expo...

What does it mean?
I installed trial version of MM 2007 Delux from the web. I bouhght full version MM 2007 Delux via Amazon and I am waiting for delivery. You often use the term "retail" Now I am considering if I bought the correct product. I was written Microsoft Money 2007 Delux. What does "this retail" mean? -- JerzyMarian I don't know who/what thread you refer to. In general, there are two distribution channels for Money. Retail and OEM. Retail is license you go buy at the store or, worse for purposes of reinstallation at a later date, by online download. The second channel i...

What does ON_UPDATE_COMMAND_UI exactly mean ??
Hi, What does ON_UPDATE_COMMAND_UI exactly mean ? I searched MSDN but found that this is macro to handle user interface update command messages.. SO, in exactly which scenario will this be activated ?? (like user click on menu or simple paint-open of menu.. ??) ===== Regards, Jigar Mehta This macro is used to associate Menu/Toolbar item ids to UI handler methods. The UI handler method is called when the menu needs to get info about the menu/toolbar item, for example when you open a menu and the items are about to be displayed it calles the handler for each item in the menu. There yo...