Visual Studio 7 project subfolders #2

I know this may not be the exact group to ask this in, but in VS6.0 I
used to be able to create subfolders within a project to keep my
classes divided up conveniently. I just got VS7, however, and i can't
seem to find any way to create subfolders. I can create subfolders for
an entire SOLUTION, but not within a project. Am I missing or
forgetting something here?

Thanks!
Duy Lam

0
duylam1 (4)
12/15/2004 12:18:56 AM
vc.mfc 33608 articles. 0 followers. Follow

Using Visual C++ 6.0 MFC Application
01/19/2004 Using a single document or a dialog application, I am able to use my own variables that are declared in the same source file, however, if I try to declare a global variable in a header file or a source file included before the code I am using, I get the error "Undeclared Identifier". Example in Old C: "First.h" int i; "Main.cpp" #include "First.h" main() { i=5; printf("%d",i); } When I declare a variable in a header file, in Class View - Globals, my variable does show up, b...

Standard Visual Basic vs Visual Basic for Applications
I've recently purchased Front Page and understand that I can code with Visual Basic as part of this software package. 1. What does Front Page contain: Standard Visual Basic or VBA? 2. Do either or both work with Visual Studio? 3. Is Visio different from Visual Studio? -- Deb Front Page and Visio are both Microsoft Office applications that contain VBA (Visual Basic for Applications). These programs are productivity applications first and programming platforms second. Visual Studio is a pure programming application. (All it does is let you write other programs.) Older versions of ...

How do I sum a range after 2 different conditions are met (2 colu.
I would like to sum a range if column A = x and column B = y then sum those numbers in range C that meet the criteria. Is this possible? SumIf only allows for one range and criteria, how can I get around this? Try =SUMPRODUCT(--(A2:A500="x"),--(B2:B500="y"),C2:C500) Regards, Peo Sjoblom "Holly B." wrote: > I would like to sum a range if column A = x and column B = y then sum those > numbers in range C that meet the criteria. Is this possible? SumIf only > allows for one range and criteria, how can I get around this? try =sumproduct((rnga...

Totalling by referring to 2 date ranges #2
I have a spreadsheet that has 2 columns of date ranges. I want to refer to the first column and count how many entries meet a specific date range criteria. If there is no entry in the first column, I want to refer to column 2 to see if the range matches. Can somebody help???? Thanks Try: =SUMPRODUCT((A1:A100>=D1)*(A1:A100<=E1)+(A1:A100="")* (B1:B100>=D1)*(B1:B100<=E1)) where D1 = start date, E1 = end date. HTH Jason Atlanta, GA >-----Original Message----- >I have a spreadsheet that has 2 columns of date ranges. >I want to refer to the first column and co...

How to embed MS SQL Server Installation using VB.NET Setup project.
I have tried the trial version of Microsoft Dynamic POS and it is great specially when I saw that when you install the software, SQL Server installation is included with the setup program. I am wondering how to do the same when I am going to create an installation file of my program. I want the same functionality like embedding also the database so my user will not have to worry about attaching the database to the SQL Server using a management tool. Thank you very much for any info. ...

sharing #2
is it possable to share outlook dara files over a local network? Five of us recently signed up with a company that offers Exchange Server over the Internet for $10/person in order to use group features of Outlook. You can use the Outlook client on your PC if you have a broadband connection or a browser based application if you don't, or you can use both. It works great to share contacts, tasks, calendars, etc. There are lots of companies that do this. Tom "colin" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:149d601c3f96d$d1d2a3e0$a401280a@phx.gbl... &...

Job Cost or Project Acctg for SBM
I'm looking for a Job Cost or Project Acctg solution for Small Business Manager. Does anyone know of such a thing? Leslie Can Small Business Manager use Multi-Dimensioinal Analysis Codes in the GL? Can't recall if that feature has been removed from the regular Great Plains GL for SBM. If it does use that feature, then it's an easy and simple cost accounting solution. "Leslie Vail" wrote: > I'm looking for a Job Cost or Project Acctg solution for Small Business > Manager. Does anyone know of such a thing? > > Leslie Nope, no MDA in SBM. :...

VB6 on Windows 7 64-Bit
Hello- First, i enable PC Administrator Second, i follow http://msmvps.com/blogs/bill/archive/2004/07/14/10069.aspx Right. VB6 is installed on Windows 7 64-Bit Now i want to install SP6. -setupsp6.exe doesn't run (it is a 16 bit application, -isn't it?) -I try with rename sp698vbo.stf as acmsetup.stf, and run acmsetup.exe Works until message error: ... installer does not detect installed Visual Studio 6.0 products ... Sombody knows how to resolve this? -- <Harvey Triana /> Harvey Triana wrote: > Hello- > > First, i enable PC Administrato...

Home page #2
I'm running MNY 06 SB on an XP machine. I've set my home page to show revenues for the month, money 06 sb always shows $0.00 but when i click on it, it will take me to the profit and loss statement which has the current revenues. I'm wondering why it will not show on the home page. thanks in advance ...

Outlook 2000 setup #2
Hello all We are using Ghost at work to image laptops but once that is done we have to configure each laptop for each user. My question is... is there a way to configre it in either VB or some kind of Outlook wizard with out having to click on 10 different screens, i just want to save some time and use some kind of automation. Thanks John > My question is... is there a way to configre it in either VB or some kind of > Outlook wizard with out having to click on 10 different screens, i just want > to save some time and use some kind of automation. www.winrobots.de Juergen. &...

I Visual Basic Error "File Not Found" when Excel opens
Good afternoon. I am using XP Pro at work and My computer just started doing this. when I open Excel, I get a message pop up that says in title "Visual Basic Error" and in body of error window is "File Not Found". If I click on help, says something about error 53 but when I try to look that up on Microsoft's website, can't find what seems to apply to my issue. And now when I go into my personal.xls to view my macros, I can get in, but if I try to save anything, I get a window pop up saying Excel must be shut down, and then a window pops up asking me if I want...

No transport provider #7
when trying to send an email to one or more persons the email gets sent back with a error saying no transport provider? im running outlook 2000 and ive ran an update but that didnt help either. thanks ahead of time ...

Text to numbers #2
I am converting the following to numbers using =value(LEFT(D117,LEN(D117)-1)) 4" 3/4" 2" All works fine except the fraction keeps turning into a date value? I try formatting the cells but this does not work either? Any advice -- Ray Ray, Try this =VALUE(IF(ISNUMBER(FIND("/",D6)),"0 ","")&LEFT(D6,LEN(D6)-1)) -- HTH Bob Phillips "Ray" <Ray@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:4D8C1083-6C0C-4293-813D-C86D79BCFE86@microsoft.com... > I am converting the following to numbers using =value(LEFT(D117,LEN(D117)-1)...

OWA Inbox Subfolders no longer display? (Solved)
Outlook Web Access 2003 I have a strange issue occurring with OWA (Exchange Server 2003). When a user logs in and attempts to click on the + next to their INBOX to open the subfolders the hour glass animation starts and continues without any error or the display of the expected subfolders. I have tried multiple workstations and they all exhibit the same behavior. These are internal users so there is no firewall. This just started to happen last week. Possibly due to an Exchange update I installed last week. http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=883543 Anyone have a clue? Solution: While...

graph #2
how do i do a bestfit line graph that doesnt go through all the points. Depends on what you mean by "doesn't go through all the points" The least squares fit uses all of the data to estimate a fitting function that doesn't connect the points (indeed may not exactly hit any data point) but passes close (in the least squares sense) to all of the data. Use the menu item Chart|Add Trendline and select an appropriate form. If you only want a subset of the data to either be connected, or to be used in least squares fitting, then break the data up into two series, one that...

Mass Email #2
Hi all... another fun question. Is there a way to setup and email so that when it recieves an email it will re-send it to every other email in a list? Like a Team email account? Thanks for the help all. Er... distribution groups? everyone gets copy of an email to a common email address. -- Bharat Suneja MCSE, MCT www.zenprise.com blog: www.suneja.com/blog ----------------------------------------- "New Exchange Admin" <NewExchangeAdmin@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:BF71F1E4-4B5C-4AF0-8DA1-7BF34BC3B703@microsoft.com... > Hi all... another fun questio...

Activation on 2 different computers
My wife and I have 2 different computers. 1 is in my name, 1 is in hers. We have MS Office/Outlook. I activated it on my computer and put it on hers as well. The obvious problem here is that when we try to activate the program it does not allow us to and she only has a week or so left as it gives you 50 days of use. What are my options here? Do I have to reinstall windows? Thanks Scott <> wrote: > My wife and I have 2 different computers. 1 is in my > name, 1 is in hers. We have MS Office/Outlook. I > activated it on my computer and put it on hers as well. >...

Unable to debug clr procs on studio pro
When I attempt to debug aclr proc from a windows 2008 box that has studio 2008 pro I am able to deploy the proc. But I receive first a warning then an exception WARNING: Unable to determine if the windows firewall is blocking remote debugging. There are no more endpoints available from the endpoint mapper. T-SQL execution ended without debugging. You may not have sufficient permissions to debug. Click Help for more information. I'm using Integrated auth in sql connections and am a domain admin on both of the servers. I see nothing in the logs on the sql box that is h...

Visual C++ AND .Net
What would be the best package for me to purchase if I want to move from VC++ 6.0 and VB 6.0 to .Net? I think it is Visual Studio .Net (around $800.00). Is this correct? I just need a little direction since I have just been given the go ahead to purchase these items. Any information on these products - from someone who has used them - would be helpful. Thank you Ken >-----Original Message----- >What would be the best package for me to purchase if I want to move from >VC++ 6.0 and VB 6.0 to .Net? I think it is Visual Studio .Net (around >$800.00). Is this correct? I just nee...

Fax Mail Transport #2
I am trying to setup fax from Outlook 2003, but I don't have Fax Mail Transport in the Additional Server Types. Where can I load it from? You would need to install fax software. Outlook doesn't include such a thing, although it does support Internet fax services like Venali if yoiu want to sign up for an account. -- Sue Mosher, Outlook MVP Author of Microsoft Outlook Programming - Jumpstart for Administrators, Power Users, and Developers http://www.outlookcode.com/jumpstart.aspx "Mongo" <Mongo@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:655A...

Looking for Visual C++ programmer with MS SQL Server 2005 to work off-site on small project
Looking for Visual C++ programmer with MS SQL Server 2005 to work off-site on small project. Please send me an email to: larryTAKEOUT@seldin.net Lawrence M. Seldin, CMC, CPC Contributing writer for FUTURES Magazine Author of RECRUITSOURCE PEOPLESOFT EXAM and RECRUITSOURCE SAP/R3 EXAM Author of POWER TIPS FOR THE APPLE NEWTON and INTRODUCTION TO CSP NOTE: To send me an email, remove TAKEOUT from my email address: larryTAKEOUT@seldin.net NOTE: My web home page: www.seldin.net ...

Display question. #2
Right, seeing as i made a pigs ear of the first go, lets try again! Is there anywhere in Excel which shows me how many cells i have selected. I handle large amounts of data and it would be useful to see how many cells are selected without using formulas etc. thanks. While you're selecting, you can watch the namebox (to the left of the formula bar). After you're done selecting, you can rightclick on the bottom right of the statusbar (it looks embossed) and choose from a list. Count, Count Numbers But empty cells aren't included in those counts. maybe a command entered in th...

Run time error #2
I have just started getting a Run Time error message when I shut down Outlook. I just recently cleaned up cookies, my cache, and other Internet files. What gives? How do I make this go away and just return to normal? Help! ...

MS Project Web Access Workspace
We are using MS Project Web Access with Project 2007. Each project creates its own Workspace in MOSS2007. - How do I filter the Workspaces in PWA to show only those projects that are currently being worked on (AKA % Complete less than 100%)? - How do I find those projects that I would be filtering out (AKA Completed Projects) to go back and see their workspaces? - Lastly How can I easily move documents, discussions, etc from one Workspace to another? Thanks GregDC This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_0065_01CA66DD.94B7A7B0 Content-Typ...

Transferring emails downloaded from Eudora 7.1 to Outlook 2002?
I just switched to using Outlook 2002, and I was wondering if there is a way I can transfer my emails that I have downloaded from Eudora 7.1 to Outlook 2002. If I have to send the emails to myself again, I will, but let me know if there is a way I can do more than one at a time. I switched because Outlook has the functionality I need, and I want to be more familiar with it, as I will be using it for work. Thanks for any help! Carrie Reed <CarrieReed@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > I just switched to using Outlook 2002, and I was wondering if there > is a way I can tran...