VC6 -> VC2005 conversion problem

Hello,

I'm converting my project from VC++6 to VC++2005.
among many compilation errors now solved, that one is stucking me :

I have that template :

template <class T>
class TLineApproximator
{
public:
	//! \name Structures and typedefs
	//@{
	//! 2D homogenous point
	struct SHomog
	{
	public:
		SHomog(T _x=0, T _y=0, T _w=1)	{ x=_x; y=_y; w=_w;};
		T x;
		T y;
		T w;
	};

	//! 2D point
	struct SPoint
	{
	public:
		SPoint(T _x=0, T _y=0)	{	x=_x; y=_y;};
		static void CrossProduct( const SPoint& p, const SPoint& q, SHomog& r)
		{
			r.w = p.x * q.y - p.y * q.x;
			r.x = - q.y + p.y;
			r.y = q.x - p.x;
		};

		static T DotProduct( const SPoint& p, const SHomog& q)
		{
			return q.w + p.x*q.x + p.y*q.y;
		};

		static T DotProduct( const SPoint& p, const SPoint& q)
		{
			return p.x*q.x + p.y*q.y;
		};

		static void LinComb( T a, const SPoint& p, T b, const SPoint& q,
SPoint& r)
		{
			r.x = a * p.x + b * q.x;
			r.y = a * p.y + b * q.y;
		};

		T x;
		T y;
	};

	//! Internal limit structure
	struct SLimits
	{
		T dMinX;
		T dMaxX;
		T dMinY;
		T dMaxY;
		T GetCenterX()	{	return (dMaxX+dMinX)/2.0;};
		T GetCenterY()	{	return (dMaxX+dMinX)/2.0;};
		T GetWidth()	{	return dMaxX-dMinX;};
		T GetHeight()	{	return dMaxY-dMinY;};
	};

	//! points container
	typedef typename std::vector<SPoint> PointContainer;
	//! Key containers
	typedef typename std::list<PointContainer> KeyContainer;
	//@}

	//! \name Constructor
	//@{
	TLineApproximator(): m_dTol(0), m_bNormalization(true)
	{m_limits.dMinX=m_limits.dMinY=0;m_limits.dMaxX=m_limits.dMaxY=1;};
	~TLineApproximator(){};
	//@}

	//! \name Point handling
	//@{
	//! returns number of points
	UINT GetPointSize() const				{	return m_cPoints.size();};
	//! sets the points as copy of the vectors
	void SetPoints( const std::vector<T>& vX, const std::vector<T>& vY);
	//! return vector of points
	PointContainer& GetPoints()				{	return m_cPoints;};
	//! return vector of points, const
	const PointContainer& GetPoints() const	{	return m_cPoints;};
	//@}

	//! \name Key handling
	//@{
	//! returns number of keys
	UINT GetKeySize() const					{	return m_cKeys.size();};
	//! return keys
	KeyContainer& GetKeys()					{	return m_cKeys;};
	//! return keys, const
	const KeyContainer& GetKeys() const		{	return m_cKeys;};
	//! fill vectors with keys
	void GetKeys( std::vector<T>& vX, std::vector<T>& vY);
	//@}

	//! \name Tolerance
	//@{
	//! sets the tolerance
	void SetTol( double dTol)				{	m_dTol = __max( dTol, 0);};
	//! return current tolerance
	double GetTol() const					{	return m_dTol;};
	//@}

	//! \name Normalization
	//@{
	//! enabled, disable normalization
	void SetNormalization( bool bEnabled = true)	{	m_bNormalization = true;};
	//! returns true if normalizing
	bool IsNormalization() const					{	return m_bNormalization;};
	//@}

	//! \name Simplification functions
	//@{
	//! Initialize simplification
	void ClearKeys()								{	m_cKeys.clear();};
	//! Compute the keys
	void Simplify();
	/*! Shrink to compression level

	\param dScale scaling to apply [0...1]
	\param dScaleTol [optional] tolerance with respect to dScale, default
is 0.05
	\param nMaxIter [optional] maximum number of iterations, default is 250
	\return number of estimations
	*/
	UINT ShrinkNorm( double dScale, double dScaleTol = 0.05, UINT nMaxIter
= 250);

	/*! Shrink to a specified number of points

	\param n desired number of points in the approximate curve
	\param nTol [optional] tolerance with respect to n, default is 10
	\param nMaxIter [optional] maximum number of iterations, default is 250
	\return number of estimations
	*/
	UINT Shrink( UINT nDesiredPoints, UINT nTol = 10, UINT nMaxIter = 250);
	//@}

	//! \name Helper functions
	//@{
	//! compute the bounding box
	void ComputeBoundingBox();

	//! return the point bounding box
	const SLimits& GetBoundingBox() const		{	return m_limits;};

	/*! Point normalization

	 Let $(x_i,y_i)$, the original points and $(\hat x_x, \hat y_i)$ the
normalized points:
	 \[
	 \hat x_i = \frac{x_i - \bar x]}{\max_i (x_i-x_j)}
	 \]
	where $\bar x, \bar y$ denote respectively the mean value of the $x_i$
and $y_i$.

	\sa DeNormalizePoints
	*/
	void NormalizePoints();

	/*! \brief Roll back normalization

	\sa NormalizePoints
	*/
	void DeNormalizePoints();
	//@}

protected:
	//! \name Virtual functions
	//@{
	virtual void ComputeKeys()		{	ClearKeys();};
	//@}

private:
	double m_dTol;
	bool m_bNormalization;
	PointContainer m_cPoints;
	KeyContainer m_cKeys;
	SLimits m_limits;
};

inside, you can see the SPoint structure and its x and y members.

the faulty code is :

void CPGLLine2DLOD::PlotLineStripGfx(gfxinterface::CGfxInterface& gfx)
{
	const LODLine::KeyContainer& kc= m_hull.GetKeys();
	LODLine::KeyContainer::const_iterator it;
	UINT i;
	double* pX=new double[kc.size()];
	double* pY=new double[kc.size()];
	for (it=kc.begin(), i=0; it!=kc.end();it++, i++)
	{
              // line (174) in error
		pX[i] = (*it)->x;
              // idem
		pY[i] = (*it)->y;
	}

}

I get that compilation error :

c:\program files\microsoft visual studio
2005\vc\pgl\pglline2dlod.cpp(174) : error C2819: type 'std::vector<_Ty>'
does not have an overloaded member 'operator ->'
with
[
_Ty=hull::TLineApproximator<double>::SPoint
]
did you intend to use '.' instead?
c:\program files\microsoft visual studio
2005\vc\pgl\pglline2dlod.cpp(174) : error C2039: 'x' : is not a member
of 'std::vector<_Ty>'
with
[
_Ty=hull::TLineApproximator<double>::SPoint
]

Strange, it compiled perfectly under VC6 and it's now faulty under VC2005
What norm change is responsible with that error and how to correct it ?

Any idea ?
Thanks in advance

Philippe
0
Philippe
1/11/2008 8:19:42 AM
vc.mfc 33608 articles. 0 followers. Follow

Philippe wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I'm converting my project from VC++6 to VC++2005.
> among many compilation errors now solved, that one is stucking me :
>
> I have that template :

<snip>

> the faulty code is :
>
> void CPGLLine2DLOD::PlotLineStripGfx(gfxinterface::CGfxInterface& gfx)
> {
>     const LODLine::KeyContainer& kc= m_hull.GetKeys();
>     LODLine::KeyContainer::const_iterator it;
>     UINT i;
>     double* pX=new double[kc.size()];
>     double* pY=new double[kc.size()];
>     for (it=kc.begin(), i=0; it!=kc.end();it++, i++)
>     {
>              // line (174) in error
>         pX[i] = (*it)->x;
>              // idem
>         pY[i] = (*it)->y;
>     }
>
> }
>
> I get that compilation error :
>
> c:\program files\microsoft visual studio
> 2005\vc\pgl\pglline2dlod.cpp(174) : error C2819: type 'std::vector<_Ty>'
> does not have an overloaded member 'operator ->'
> with
> [
> _Ty=hull::TLineApproximator<double>::SPoint
> ]
> did you intend to use '.' instead?
> c:\program files\microsoft visual studio
> 2005\vc\pgl\pglline2dlod.cpp(174) : error C2039: 'x' : is not a member
> of 'std::vector<_Ty>'
> with
> [
> _Ty=hull::TLineApproximator<double>::SPoint
> ]
>

> Strange, it compiled perfectly under VC6 and it's now faulty under VC2005
> What norm change is responsible with that error and how to correct it ?

Philippe:

Well, it looks wrong to me. Don't you mean

pX[i] = it->x;
pY[i] = it->y;

Are you sure this compiled and worked in VC6?

--
David Wilkinson
Visual C++ MVP

yes, I compiled that library ( PGL, found here
http://www.codeproject.com/KB/miscct...spx?print=true )
and it worked perfectly under VC6.

I tried your modifications, and I get only the second error :

 >> c:\program files\microsoft visual studio
 >> 2005\vc\pgl\pglline2dlod.cpp(174) : error C2039: 'x' : is not a member
 >> of 'std::vector<_Ty>'
 >> with
 >> [
 >> _Ty=hull::TLineApproximator<double>::SPoint
 >> ]

so, how to access the x member of the KeyContainer object ?

Thanks
Philippe

0
Philippe
1/11/2008 11:04:49 AM

http://www.codeproject.com/KB/miscctrl/pgllib.aspx )
and it worked perfectly under VC6.

I tried your modifications, and I get only the second error :

>> c:\program files\microsoft visual studio
>> 2005\vc\pgl\pglline2dlod.cpp(174) : error C2039: 'x' : is not a member
>> of 'std::vector<_Ty>'
>> with
>> [
>> _Ty=hull::TLineApproximator<double>::SPoint
>> ]

so, how to access the x member of the KeyContainer object ?

Thanks
Philippe

0
Philippe
1/11/2008 12:14:20 PM
Philippe wrote:
> I tried your modifications, and I get only the second error :
>
>>> c:\program files\microsoft visual studio
>>> 2005\vc\pgl\pglline2dlod.cpp(174) : error C2039: 'x' : is not a member
>>> of 'std::vector<_Ty>'
>>> with
>>> [
>>> _Ty=hull::TLineApproximator<double>::SPoint
>>> ]
>
> so, how to access the x member of the KeyContainer object ?

Hi Philippe:

There is something I do not understand about your code. I see

typedef typename std::list<PointContainer> KeyContainer;

so why does your error message complain about std::vector?

Also, you have shown us a template class TLineApproximator, but your lines

const LODLine::KeyContainer& kc= m_hull.GetKeys();
LODLine::KeyContainer::const_iterator it;

seem to refer to a non-template class LODLine.

Confusing ...

--
David Wilkinson
Visual C++ MVP
> There is something I do not understand about your code. I see
>
> typedef typename std::list<PointContainer> KeyContainer;
>
> so why does your error message complain about std::vector?

std::vector is referenced just below :

typedef typename std::vector<SPoint> PointContainer;

> Also, you have shown us a template class TLineApproximator, but your lines
>
> const LODLine::KeyContainer& kc= m_hull.GetKeys();
> LODLine::KeyContainer::const_iterator it;
>
> seem to refer to a non-template class LODLine.

LODLine is defined like this :
typedef hull::TDPHull<double> LODLine;

and TDPHull is defined in the file dphull.h (from the library
http://www.codeproject.com/KB/miscctrl/pgllib.aspx)
I prefer not to insert all the code, it would increase the length of
that topic

hull is a namespace
> Confusing ...

sorry about the few details I can give you : it's not my code,
and eventhough I'm OK with MFC, but templates and such syntaxes are
quite new for me

Hope you could help me
Philippe
0
Philippe
1/11/2008 1:28:31 PM
> There is something I do not understand about your code. I see
>
> typedef typename std::list<PointContainer> KeyContainer;
>
> so why does your error message complain about std::vector?

std::vector is referenced just above that line :

typedef typename std::vector<SPoint> PointContainer;

> Also, you have shown us a template class TLineApproximator, but your lines
>
> const LODLine::KeyContainer& kc= m_hull.GetKeys();
> LODLine::KeyContainer::const_iterator it;
>
> seem to refer to a non-template class LODLine.

LODLine is defined like this :
typedef hull::TDPHull<double> LODLine;

and TDPHull is defined in the file dphull.h (from the library
http://www.codeproject.com/KB/miscctrl/pgllib.aspx)
I prefer not to insert all the code, it would increase the length of
that topic

hull is a namespace
> Confusing ...

sorry about the few details I can give you : it's not my code,
and eventhough I'm OK with MFC, but templates and such syntaxes are
quite new for me

Hope you could help me
Philippe
0
Philippe
1/11/2008 1:29:02 PM
Philippe wrote:

>> There is something I do not understand about your code. I see
>>
>> typedef typename std::list<PointContainer> KeyContainer;
>>
>> so why does your error message complain about std::vector?
>
> std::vector is referenced just below :
>
> typedef typename std::vector<SPoint> PointContainer;

Phulippe::

Yes, but the code you showed that gave errors does not use
PointContainer; it uses KeyContainer.

--
David Wilkinson
Visual C++ MVP
David Wilkinson a écrit :
> Philippe wrote:
>

>>> There is something I do not understand about your code. I see
>>>
>>> typedef typename std::list<PointContainer> KeyContainer;
>>>
>>> so why does your error message complain about std::vector?
>>

>> std::vector is referenced just below :
>>
>> typedef typename std::vector<SPoint> PointContainer;
>

> Phulippe::
>
> Yes, but the code you showed that gave errors does not use
> PointContainer; it uses KeyContainer.

David,

sure, but KeyContainer is a list of PointContainer, itself a vector of
SPoint, owning the x and y members among others :
that the link I can see

Philippe

0
Philippe
1/11/2008 1:46:16 PM
Philippe wrote:
> sure, but KeyContainer is a list of PointContainer, itself a vector of
> SPoint, owning the x and y members among others :
> that the link I can see

Philippe:

OK, you've finally gotten me to look at the code :-). Sorry about that.

*it is a vector of SPoint, not an SPoint. So try

pX[i] = (*it)[0].x;
pY[i] = (*it)[0].y;

[I have no idea what the code is doing...]

--
David Wilkinson
Visual C++ MVP

It's working David
Thank you so much, I couldn't find any way to continue my project for 2
days ... it was desperating me

Best regards
Philippe
0
Philippe

Two computers in office used by same user...problems
Seems that my boss insists on using two separate offices and keeps both signed in with multiple items in Outlook all day long. The NK2 file seems to change between the two of them and many times he doesn't have the same contact information simultaneously on both machines. He is very tired of this and so am I??? I would be willing to purchase software to take care of this problem if necessary...I just need to know where to start to keep information identical between the logins on 2 different computers...thanks! Dear Jeannie, i am not sure if this is going to help you, but i think you n...

More importing problems
I am getting an error when I try to import data from my bank. It reads: "A transaction in the QIF file has a date that could not be resolved and therefore was not recorded into your Money file. Check your Regional Settings in the Windows Control Panel to make sure they match the date format of the QIF file, and then try importing the file again." Please help. Thanks! If your system date format is set to, say, a short date of 03/08/2004 (English (UK)) and the bank sends some data for a date of, say, 07/30/2004 (a US formatted number) this is the kind of message you will get...

Printer Problem
I have two Lexmark printers a T630 and a S 1620. Reports printed on the T630 come out fine. On the S1620 the fonts are squished. The report is sent to both printers from the same workstation. I have updated the S1620 with the latest print drivers. The Dex.ini file shows the T630 as IP_XXX.XXX.XX.XLexmark T630=0;0 and the S1620 as IP_XXX.XXX.XX.Xwinspool=0;0 Also the Dynamics DebugLog.txt shows the S1620 driver as winspool. Anyone got any ideas where the "winspool" came from or how to change it to "Lexmark S1620"? Thanks ...

Norton 2010 problem
Help, please. I attempted to install Norton 2010 antivirus on my XP computer. Everything appeared to go well until the "We apologize for any inconvenience..." error message. Now it is stuck in a DOS promt screen that keeps trying to restart every 20 seconds. After it restarts it just goes back to the error page. How can I get back to the Window page to delete the Norton software? Thanks. =?Utf-8?B?R2FyeTQ0MjEy?= <Gary44212@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in news:89C318F8-24C2-4458-80E8-4CE98FE22378@microsoft.com: > Help, please. I attempted to install Nort...

3rd Party product problem
We've installed MC2's Advanced Intercompany Transactions on the recommendation of a consultant we used years ago in ver. 6. It's been fine and serves us well. I just added some companies about a week ago and everything looked fine until we tried to issue checks. When I call up the window (Purchasing/Transaction Entry) in one of the new companies, it looks fine, in the other, it the labels for the fields look like their displaying over one another. It's like 2 windows are trying to come up at the same time. Not sure whether it's a system problem, a setup/security pro...

Problems w/Excel and Add-Ins
I have just installed the add-ins from the Value Pack in an effort to do some date calculations on a spreadsheet. When I have the spreadsheet open and then choose the Analysis ToolPak from the Tools menu, the program quits immediately upon hitting OK to activate the ToolPak. This happens every time on several different worksheets... Thoughts? -- Drew (delete the x's to for return e-mail) Drew <dmatichDONTLIKESPAM@pacbell.net> wrote: > I have just installed the add-ins from the Value Pack in an effort to do > some date calculations on a spreadsheet. > > When I...

Access conversion to SQL
Hi all. I have an application that currently connects to an Access database, now the customers are asking for a MySql and MsSql server back end database. MySql handles True and False values through the bit field without any problems, MsSql doesn't. I can't even use the words True or False in an Sql statement. This means I have to write two loads of code for every transaction where there is a true/false value involved, a complete pain. It also gives me the problem of setting controls true/false value by checking a table field: chkAdmin.Checked = GetField("select admin...

Lotus Organizer 6.0 calendar file conversion
How do I convert Lotus Organizer 6.0 calendar files to Outlook 2002? You have to get software to do this, I believ it's called Xtend Connect or something like that. There is an option in Outlook for import from Lotus Notes v4 or 5, try it with 5 and see if it works... >-----Original Message----- >How do I convert Lotus Organizer 6.0 calendar files to >Outlook 2002? > >. > ...

a question about dlls compatibility between vc7 and vc6
I will develop a program with vc7,but that program should base another dll which is developed by vc6,and I have no that dll's code.and then it's not compatible anymore.How can I do it?thanx ********************************************************************** Sent via Fuzzy Software @ http://www.fuzzysoftware.com/ Comprehensive, categorised, searchable collection of links to ASP & ASP.NET resources... That all depends upon what these dlls depend upon. If they depend upon MFC, you will have issues as now you link/load two versions of MFC. If your modules depend upon common system...

Lead Conversion to Contact
If I convert a lead to a contact, the notes and activities for that lead do not transfer to the contact record! Is this how it's supposed to be or am I doing something wrong? If that's how it's supposed to be, that doesn't make any sense! -- Brandon IT Director Presentations Direct - Office Equipment & Supplies http://www.presentationsdirect.com Hi Brandon, yes, this is how it's supposed to be. It's intended to keep a history of the notes/activities associated with a lead. You can always go back and review them, or you can purchase a product like c360's...

CRM 4.0: Problem in running reports from Client computer...
Installing CRM 4.0 Professional Edition. CRM Server Box: CRM 4 Database Server Box: SQL 2005/SP2 + Reporting Services + SRS Data Connector Installation is alright and did not have any problem in that. Reporting Services reports runs ok from IIS Report runs okay when I run report from CRM within CRM Server. However Report do not run when I access CRM from another user computer and attempt to run report from CRM. Looks like a security issue. Can someone from this group put me to the right direction? Thanks a lot in anticipation. Oops! My mistake! It is CRM 4 Enterprise edition and not Profes...

Online services problem
I just bought MS Money Plus Deluxe, upgrading from MS Money 2006. Online services status (from the Tools menu) says I'm active until 1/19/2010, but my stock prices won't update. When I click Update Online Quotes, I get an Update Status pop up that says Update Not Complete, with a link to Learn More. That tells me that my online services have expired.... What am I doing wrong? "JohnFenton" <JohnFenton@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:4A904933-3698-47B5-B454-546680FD88DE@microsoft.com... >I just bought MS Money Plus Deluxe, > upgrading f...

VC6
I have a real doosee here. I am writing a application and was adding and subtracting code. And then I noticed that in the left class window, I lost one of my classes and added the same doc class so now I have 2 doc classes and 1 lost class. If I click on one of the doc classes I go to the lost class. When I build the project over there are no error messages. I have tried to go backwards with what I had did but can not find the thing that has caused this. Soooo, my question is there a easier way to fix this problem? Thanks! -- Just Al I found it thanks -- Just Al "Al" wrot...

Problem deleting message from Outlook
i have one email that i sent out and came back as undeliverable that is stuck in my inbox and whenever i try to delete it , it causes Outlook to stop responding. how would i go about getting rid of this email?? if i open my wife's email it's fine , it only freezes on mine. Thanks Gord What version of Outlook are you using? -- -Ben- Ben M. Schorr, MVP Roland Schorr & Tower http://www.rolandschorr.com http://www.officeforlawyers.com/onenote.htm "LouisG" <imnot@home.com> wrote in message news:Xns99986787BACFD11241959@140.99.99.138... >i have one email tha...

User having problems logging in
I have a user who is using Windows XP home edition software on their machine, and has Outlook 2000 as the email client. We are running Windows 2000, and Exchange 2003 on our mail server. The user uses a dialup line to connect to us, and then launches Outlook. He is continually prompted with the message "Logon credentials supplied were incorrect." numerous times, until it finally goes away, and grants him access. We have gone through the "fix" on Q321652 where you hacked the registry for one of the keys (he did not have the one ncacn_nb_tcp REG_SZ Rpcrt4.dll). He added i...

Problem with thread
I have an application that has one big class with all my functions in it. I would like to have one of the functions call another one as a thread, but I can't figure out how to get it to work. My function is : UINT CMapGraphics::Wander(LPVOID pParam ) and I'm calling it like this: m_pWanderWorkerThread = AfxBeginThread(Wander,&m_WanderThreadInfo); I'm trying to use the MTRECALC example that come with MSDN as an example, but can't get it to work. my code is at: http://www.margaritasrus.com/users/ringo/robot.zip anybody got any ideas what I'm doing wrong here? Thanks R...

Link problem
I am working with 2 different work book, each of them having 4 sheets out of which 2 sheets are same in each of the book. Now i wanted lin those 2 sheet to the other one with a macro. Which is the best way t do that, if i am doing through the paste special link it refreshe every move and it may delay my regualr work . Expecting an exper command. thanks nowfa -- nowfa ----------------------------------------------------------------------- nowfal's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=1000 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threa...

Symbol Conversion?
Excel 2000 ... My column contains the following ... How do=20 I clean, format or otherwise convert (or whatever?) these=20 various symbols in order to achieve just plain text? =20 (Note: the various brackets are ok ... The issue is the A=20 with the symbol on top & the AE crunched together) ...=20 Thanks ... Kha. [ =C5 | =C6 .001 | A | E ] 1.501-1.503 THICKNESS 4.497-4.499 I.D. [ =C5 | =C6 .001 | A | E ] 2.253-2.263 HEIGHT ..780-.790 HEIGHT ..295-305 THICKNESS 17.158-17.162 I.D. [ =C5 | =C6 .002 | A | J ] 5.195-5.205 O.D. More info ... Cell contents originally created in WORD=20 using ...

Synch Problems
Hi Folks, I was wondering if anyone could help me on this. I have been synching CRM Mobile happily for months but today I have received this message. Can anyone explain it and its resolution? Thanks, CRMMobile.exe SqlCeException MbsMoException::Throw+0x25 AbruptStop::TerminateApplication+0x87 RdaMessageBus::NotifyMessagingFailures+0x291 RdaMessageBus::PushOutBoundMsgs+0x1c6 Scotia ...

Safe string functions in VC6
I'm stuck in VC6 because of VCN's lack of MFC support (Browse & Wizards) - but in the interest of forward compatibility I need to start replacing depricated functions, such as strncpy. Is there a way to use the new ISO string functions (e.g. strncpy_s) in the VC6 programming environment? I suggest just using CString... its a beautiful thing, especially if youre using MFC a lot. "AVee" wrote: > I'm stuck in VC6 because of VCN's lack of MFC support (Browse & Wizards) - > but in the interest of forward compatibility I need to start replacing > d...

outlook problem #24
Hi,Hope Im in the right place I have a problem in that every time I close outlook I get the following OUTLOOK caused an invalid page fault in module <unknown> at 0000:03608894. Registers: EAX=0387ff88 CS=0167 EIP=03608894 EFLGS=00010246 EBX=0387ff88 SS=016f ESP=03840028 EBP=03840048 ECX=038400cc DS=016f ESI=8059fcc4 FS=4da7 EDX=bff76855 ES=016f EDI=038400f4 GS=0000 Bytes at CS:EIP: Stack dump: bff76849 038400f4 0387ff88 03840110 038400cc 03840200 bff76855 0387ff88 038400dc bff87fe9 038400f4 0387ff88 03840110 038400cc 03608894 038402b8 hope someone can help Many thanks Andy Which ve...

Conversion to 2003 from 97
How do i convert access 2003 to 97? is MS Access 2003 Cluster Aware? Tools Database Utilities Convert Database To Access97 File Format Be sure you did not use any methods that are newer than A97 or the conversion won't work well. Access is file based so I seriously doubt it is cluster aware. -- Joe Fallon Access MVP "J" <jtleb@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:9e7801c3eb3f$2aa59eb0$a001280a@phx.gbl... > How do i convert access 2003 to 97? is MS Access 2003 > Cluster Aware? ...

conversion operator
Hi! If I use Red Gate's .NET Reflector and look into the struct for Double I find the struct but can't find any conversion operator ? Can somebody explain that There must me several conversion operator in this struct double. Can I find any conversion operator in any other place in .NET using Red Gate's .NET Reflector ? //Tony Tony Johansson wrote: > Hi! > > If I use Red Gate's .NET Reflector and look into the struct for Double I > find the struct but can't find any > conversion operator ? > Can somebody explain that > ...

Excel Problem #8
This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_01EB_01C5D298.77190EC0 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="iso-8859-1" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable I have some sheets In every sheet i have a date betwin C50:C80 and the import betwin D50:D90 Is possible that the solution is in other sheet.............?=20 1-Name sheet 2-Date (C50:C80) 3-Import (D50:D90) Thanks Marcello ------=_NextPart_000_01EB_01C5D298.77190EC0 Content-Type: text/html; charset="iso-8859-1" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable <!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3...

Hyperlink Problem #2
I have already published my newsletter in my computer however the hyperlink (first page) to enter my site does not work. Whenever I do webpage preview all links work except on first page. Why? What should I do? When you say that they do not work, I assume this means they are no longer 'hot' or 'active' rather than they don't take you to the correct page. Usually this has to do with how the text with the link is formatted. Chances are it has been converted into an image which kills the links. Try to select the text around the hyperlinked text by left clicking and drag...