VC++.NET and webforms.

Can VC++.NET create webforms? If not, does MS have any plan to do so?
Thanks.

Wanjun

0
wanjun_yu (14)
3/3/2004 8:18:15 PM
vc.mfc 33608 articles. 0 followers. Follow

To use xml files in vc++ resource editor..
Hi..please tell how to use xml files in vc++ resource editor so that we can access it from our application..Thanks What exactly you goin gto do with that XML file -- With Regards Alok Gupta Visit me at http://alok.bizhat.com "I think this will Help" "Mncyb2004" <Mncyb2004@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:FBC6EF97-1B6F-4012-9FAA-6B437EBC0AD8@microsoft.com... > Hi..please tell how to use xml files in vc++ resource editor so that we can > access it from our application..Thanks The question is a little vague. Do you...

.Net Mass Downloader Reference Source Debugable Under VS2005
Grab your copy from http://www.codeplex.com/NetMassDownloader/Wiki/View.aspx?title=Home It allows batch download, offline debugging and debug under 2005 for MS Permissive Licence Code. NET Mass Downloader Welcome to the .NET Mass Downloader project. While it's great that Microsoft has released the .NET Reference Source Code, you can only get it one file at a time while you're debugging. If you'd like to batch download it for reading or to populate the cache, you'd have to write a program that instantiated and called each method in the Framework Class Library. Fortunately, .NE...

DAO 3.50 and VC++7
Can I force VC++7.0 to use DAO 3.50 or 3.51 instead of 3.60? In VC++6.0 we could set the DAO verion using something similar to: AfxGetModuleState()->m_dwVersion = 0x0421 This does not appear to work in VC++7.0 as no matter what this is set to DAO 3.6 is always loaded. We would like to do this as we hold binary data in MS Access memo fields and this appears to get converted. We can move the data to an OLE type field but this is not conveninet for backwards compatibility. Peter, Are you creating a new database at run time and attempting to re-create the 'old' schema, or ...

.net 3.0 on GP 7.5?
I need to know if the .net 3.0 framework will "break" GP 7.5. .net 3.0 is necessary for another application which will be running on the same machine. I cannot find an answer on Partnersource or various other resources that I've looked into. 7.5 is not supported by Microsoft anymore... Any insight would be much appreciated! Dear, You can export the data from the first company using SmartList, and use Integration Manager or Macro's to import the transactions into the other company, please let me know if you need any help in either ways. Regards, -- Mohammad R. Daou...

vc++ #6
how do we can link our header file (*.h)? header files are not linked. they are normally included with a c/c++ file during compilation. object files and libraries are linked. "m" <paridar@azadinet.net> wrote in message news:OqfcbLqVEHA.1952@TK2MSFTNGP12.phx.gbl... > how do we can link our header file (*.h)? > > m, > how do we can link our header file (*.h)? By including them in your source files (*.c or *c.pp) and compiling, then linking the source files. -- Jonathan Wood SoftCircuits http://www.softcircuits.com Available for consulting: http://www.softc...

Obtain Mcse,Mcsa,Mcdba,Mcsd.Net,Ccna,Ccnp Certificaitons Without Exams(Pay After Check Results)100% Passing Gaurantee..!!!!
All Certifications Like MICROSOFT,CISCO,COMPTIA,SOLARIS,ORACLE,SAP,MICOSOFT BUSINESS SOLUTIONS,EMC at your doorstep without exams..and with 100% passing guarantee...No need to go to any testing centre...we will do everything on behalf of you... We own several test centres worldwide and are able to offer you this fantastic service. If you would like a 100% guaranteed pass, then please read on further...... Mail only at this email id :- all_certs@yahoo.com We are able to offer a guaranteed pass for the following: Microsoft, Cisco, Comptia, Oracle, Solaris. Please send a request for any test th...

how to convert a VC program to service???
I wrote a program.I want to run the program by using windows NT service.how to convert a VC program to service???This program is not GUI based...Its only MFC program.... Read about how to write a service. There are some kludges, but nothing substitutes for doing the job right and simply writing it as a service. Note that there can be no output, such as printf, coming from the app, since it cannot appear anywhere. joe On 1 Jan 2007 21:00:29 -0800, "meenu" <mnair.lekshmi@gmail.com> wrote: >I wrote a program.I want to run the program by using windows NT >service.h...

Delegate constructor compiles in VB.NET, but not in Excel VBA
I have created a DLL callback through a delegate function. It works fine when the client is C#, or VB.NET. I can't get it to compile in Excel VBA. I have this problem both in Excel 2003 and Excel 2007. The DLL references setting is ok, because when I take the reference out the compiler errors out on RemoteProcess. What am I missing? The snippets below are the dll code, the working vb.net client code, and the failing vba code. =========================================== The remoteprocess class is compiled as dll: =========================================== Public Cl...

Retiring Asset with Non-Zero Net Book Value
Hi, I have recently started handling Fixed Assets and I have some doubts about the retiring assets in GP, When an asset is retired and has not been fully depreciated, the net book value is calculated as cost basis less LTD depreciation. Can anybody explain the underlying accounting concept for keeping the net book value. When an asset is retired, it means this asset has no value for the company. Isn=92t it so ? Is there any way in GP to make net value zero when it is retired ? Thanks. ...

Porting issue from VC++.6 to VC++.NET
Hi, I am doing migration of MFC code from CV++.6 to VC++.NET . I found a difference between handing MFC "ON_COMMAND" message function prototype. In VC++ .6 the function prototype is BOOL FUN(WPARAM, LPARAM). But in VC++.NET the function prototype is void FUN ( ). My Question - How will I get wparam inside VC++.NET ?? I am giving the function which is compiled in VC++.6 BEGIN_MESSAGE_MAP( ON_COMMAND(IDC_COMBO, OnCommand) BOOL EditorCombo: OnCommand(WPARAM wParma, LPARAM lParma) { if(LOWORD(wParma == IDC_COMBO ) { switch(HIWORD(wParma)) ...

normal.net on close
I recently upgraded to Office 2003. I imported my old setting from my earlier Outlook config. Now when I close Outlook I get this annonying message that the normal.net file already exists and do I want to replace. I can't find where this template is being opened to cause this condition. Anybody hhave a suggestion on how to correct this? Sorry, to many thing on my mind. That should read normal.dot in my earlier post Dennis >-----Original Message----- >I recently upgraded to Office 2003. I imported my old >setting from my earlier Outlook config. Now when I close >Outlo...

.net login page?
Every time I launch Money, it tells me I should secure the file with a .net password. Like bloody hell. How do I turn this off? Money 2003 Delux is the version I have Please advise direct email to junkmail at stegenga dot net Say no three times. Money will get the hint and slag off on the subject. "john stegenga" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:050e01c3a4b9$34140c60$a301280a@phx.gbl... > Every time I launch Money, it tells me I should secure the > file with a .net password. Like bloody hell. How do I > turn this off? Money 2003 ...

VC BUG
The code has problem, but comiplie ok! link ok void CMyDialog::OnOK() { extern CButton m_DLG1_IDOK_n; //m_DLG1_IDOK_n not exist CButton m_DLG1_IDOK; if(m_DLG1_IDOK_n.GetCheck == m_DLG1_IDOK.GetCheck) // Call function without (), like vb return; CDialog::OnOK(); } Envirment: XP + VC6.0 Bob wrote: > The code has problem, but comiplie ok! link ok > > void CMyDialog::OnOK() > { > extern CButton m_DLG1_IDOK_n; //m_DLG1_IDOK_n not exist > CButton m_DLG1_IDOK; > > if(m_DLG1_IDOK_n.GetCheck == m_DLG1_IDOK.GetCheck) // Call function > wi...

How to receive and send XML using .NET
I would like to receive XML over the internet (via HTTP Post or SOAP), read it, perform some server side operations, and send back an XML response that would depend on the contents of the XML received. Seems simple, but I cannot find a good example of how to do this. In the Microsoft "Developing XML Web Services.." book, there is a nice discussion of XML and how to load it from a file and directly in code as a stream/string, but no mention of how to get or send it via HTTP. In an HTTP Post, how do I write my XML to the header and how do I read it? Also, is it necessary to use...

From VC++ pro to VC++ 2005?
I'm not a programmer by trade, but have gotten somewhat comfortable with VC++ 6 pro. Is it recommended to upgrade to VC++ 2005? Will VC++ 2005 make it easier for me to make sure that my applications remain compatible with Vista? What is your experience in changing from VC++ 6 to VC++ 2005? Any comments are appreciated. Harald "Harald" <Haraldnospamcollonia@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:NbdJh.11916$Jl.4186@newsread3.news.pas.earthlink.net... > I'm not a programmer by trade, but have gotten somewhat comfortable with > VC++ 6 pro. Is it recommended to...

XMLHTTP in .NET
Hi! I need use the classic XMLHTTP, but in .net. Now I'm using the COM component, but I like use a native class from the framework. This is the code, very simple, that I use. How I do that in .net? Thanks!!! Dim httpOb As MSXML2.XMLHTTP httpOb = New MSXML2.XMLHTTP httpOb.open("POST", "http://localhost/testweb.dll", False) httpOb.send(xml) Steve wrote: > I need use the classic XMLHTTP, but in .net. Now I'm using the COM > component, but I like use a native class from the framework. > This is the code, very simple, that I use. How I do that in .net?...

vc++6 program in vc++.net
How to write vc++ 6 program in vc++.net? > How to write vc++ 6 program in vc++.net? > You can't. If you mean 'how can I create non .NET applications' then you just have to select win32 or MFC projects when creating a new project. That way your code does not use the .NET framework, but the win32 and MFC api instead. These projects are equivalent to VC 6.0 projects. it is also not possible to convert vc++.net projects back to VC6.0. without manually creating the vc6 projects and manually porting the code. There are huge differences between VC 6.0 and VC 2003 and VC200...

How to password encript XML using some .NET class??
Is there a class in .NET that will let me encrypt/decrypt an XML file using a password (or possibly other simple encription method)? No. You can encrypt/decrypt binary stream outside of System.Xml. Sergey -- This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights. "Peter Horwood" <PeterH@PhotosByMadman.com> wrote in message news:01ac01c347ea$a64fc1b0$a601280a@phx.gbl... > Is there a class in .NET that will let me encrypt/decrypt > an XML file using a password (or possibly other simple > encription method)? ...

Output Parameters in ASP.NET (VB) Web Service
I'm building a web service and trying to get an output similar to this: <?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?><soap:Envelope xmlns:soap="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/"><soap:Body><Add2Response><Add2Result>3</Add2Result><sum>3</sum></Add2Response></soap:Body></soap:Envelope> I found this example in the C# language (which corresponds to the output shown above): public int Add2(int x, int y, out int sum) { sum = x + y; return sum; } Although, I prefer to use VB. In VB.NET,...

Crystal Report XI in VC++ 6.0
Hi, I have an application written in VC++ 6.0 (native code). I want to call the reports created/saved in Crystal Report XI from my code. Can anybody help me in doing this ? Thanks in advance. ...

Referencing .NET 2.0 but end result uses .NET 3.5
I'm using DevStudio 2005 and I have a project that references System.dll ver 2.0.50727 and I accidentally compiled code that used an overload that only exists in version 3.5 because my intellisense showed it. I tried to compile it on another machine that never had the .NET 3.5 install and it wouldn't compile and the intellisense had that version of the overload yet both references looked identical; looking at ver 2.0 of System.dll The method in question was WaitHandle.WaitOne. ..NET 2.0 WaitOne() WaitOne(Int32, Boolean) WaitOne(TimeSpan, Boolean) ..NET 3.5 WaitOne...

Problem in converting VC++ code to managed VC.NET code
Hello, I've a vector in VC++ code. I'm trying to convert into managed VC.NET code public ref struct MsgStructure sealed { unsigned char *m_pucData; unsigned long m_ulLen; } ; public ref class CCircBuffer { public: vector<MsgStructure^> MsgList; // this is the line i'm getting the error. }; When i compile this code i'm getting the following error. e:\vs.net 2005 pro\trials\dim\dim\CircBuffer.h(41) : error C4368: cannot define 'MsgList' as a member of managed 'CCircBuffer': mixed types are not supported. Can anyone help me sorting out this problem...

vc++ 2005 unhandled exception error: settings
vc++ 2005 unhandled exception error: settings ? Unhandled exception at 0x0040c247 in jan7.exe: 0xC0000005: Access violation reading location 0x00030000. This is too less information. Seems to be a pointer access problem. Have you debugged the code? Then you can find the error. <farshid.roumi@gmail.com> schrieb im Newsbeitrag news:1168247063.905620.57180@38g2000cwa.googlegroups.com... > vc++ 2005 unhandled exception error: settings ? > > > Unhandled exception at 0x0040c247 in jan7.exe: 0xC0000005: Access > violation reading location 0x00030000. > Looks like a ...

looking for control to display dialog similar to VC++ option window
I would like to implement a dialog similar to the VC++ options window. The left pane of the options windows contains a tree control used to select various options that will be viewed/edited. The right side of the options window displays an dialog that allows the user to view/edit information/data for the selected option. Are there any shareware/commercials controls availabled that provide this functionality? Thanks in advance. Ian Ian wrote: > I would like to implement a dialog similar to the VC++ options window. The > left pane of the options windows contains a tree con...

How to Display PNG File in VC ++ 6.0
Dear Friend I am developing an application in which i have to display an PNG(Portable Network Graphic)file in Dialog Application.. I have downloaded CImage Class(including dll and lib) from code project. Can any one help me in using this class for displaying .png file. If any one has other solution then please let me know.. please Note that i am using VC 6.0 Regards Jignesh What the exact problem are you getting!!! do u created a text project for testing CImage class( i believe you have donwloaded it from http://www.visualc.com -- With Regards Alok Gupta Visit me at http://alok.bizh...