VBA using VC++ 7.1

I am trying to convert an application from VC++ 6.0 to VC++ 7.1 that
has support for VBA. We are using VBA 6.3.

I am getting errors trying to build this applcaion in VC++ 7.1 using
unmanaged code.  I am getting the following error...

I have tried building the VBA sample called multipad and it also does
not compile with the following error.

ERROR:
-----

c:\Program Files\VBA6SDK\Include\objext.h(331) : error C2011:
'IProfferService' : 'struct' type redefinition
        c:\Program Files\Microsoft Visual Studio .NET
2003\Vc7\PlatformSDK\Include\ShObjIdl.h(4124) : see declaration of
'IProfferService'

Any help is appreciated.
sam
0
sdemooy (1)
7/16/2003 2:54:29 PM
vc.mfc 33608 articles. 0 followers. Follow

How to Use One PST file on Two Computers?
Hello: I have a desktop machine with a pst file in my Outlook 2003. I would like to copy this pst file to my laptop. How do I synchronize the same file on 2 machines so I won't get duplicate e-mails? I use one premium Yahoo e-mail account and several free Yahoo accounts with YahooPOPs.. Thanks in advance, Spudy Hi Spudy, it is not possible by default to share PST files. A list of a list of third-party synctools are also on this site: http://www.slipstick.com/outlook/sync.htm On the Microsoft Office Marketplace site is a list of third-party messaging tools: http://office.microsoft.com...

Query Based Address List using boolean "company1 or company2" possible?
Hello, I'm trying to make a query based address list for multiple companies so that all those from company1 or those from company2 will be included in the address list. I've tried just adding both filters "company is exactly company1" and then the next of "company is exactly company2" through System Manager>Recipients>All Address Lists, Right click, click Filter rules>Advanced Tab... but it yields no results, as it appears it's and'ing them (if company = company1 and company=company2). Is there a way I can make a filter to include both companies w...

Print, Merged Cells, and VBA

Strange Problem When Using M06
Before I purchased Money 2006 Premium, my home page was My MSN using Internet Explorer. When ever I opened Internet Explorer, it would automatically sign me in to My MSN. Since I have purchased and install M06 Premium, everythime I am finish using M06, and then open internet explorer, I am required to sign in to My MSN. This has started when I purchased M06. Is there a setting in M06 that needs to be set so that I do not have to sign in to My Msn evertime I am finish using M06? Thanks In microsoft.public.money, Tom wrote: >Before I purchased Money 2006 Premium, my home page was My MSN...

Missing DLL file prevents me using PST Files?
Hello - I posted on here a while ago asking for help as following a company merger I cannot use PST files in Outlook 2000 (Windows NT machine). I have been told that work have removed a DLL file which is causing this. Do any of you have experience of this? If so any idea what DLL file I need to add back in? Many thanks, Carl. Do you mean that the corporate IT removed the DLL so you can't use PSTs? Do they have a good reason for this? "Carl Jarvis" <carljarvis@nothankyouforthespammister.co.uk> wrote in message news:1125040515.4863.0@nnrp-t71-03.news.uk.clara.ne...

Windows 7 Newsgroup
I have tried to find the windows 7 Newsgroup in this list of Newsgroup where this one on Vista is, but I do not get a hit. Is there one in this group that I can add to my list and use to ask some questions? Also, a second question: Windows Vista has a lot of pretty and nice graphics, and pretty colors, etc, but it is very difficult to find some thing there when you are lost and the folder systems is extremely complicated sometimes. I use Vista now, have had it for about two years now, and I still have difficulty finding the logic of the folder system sometimes. I don...

VBA and Scheduled task in Outlook

Using CListCtrl #3
Does application get any notification message, when List Item is losing Selection? I need to apply some checks and want to prevent deselection in some cases? ...

vba select field

VLOOKUP in VBA

Anyone receive the email "The Golden Age of Windows 7 Forums"?
That was an editorial piece of work, eh? Long live newsgroups! Terry R. -- Anti-spam measures are included in my email address. Delete NOSPAM from the email address after clicking Reply. ...

How do you use AutoLayout?
I want to make my family tree on excel! Hi Excel is probably not the right tool for this. There're dedicated applications available. Just search Google for them :-) -- Regards Frank Kabel Frankfurt, Germany "K" <K@discussions.microsoft.com> schrieb im Newsbeitrag news:547C8792-8FBD-47EB-9F03-94B2F41713C4@microsoft.com... > I want to make my family tree on excel! To create a simple chart in Excel, you can use an Organization Chart. Choose Insert>Diagram Select Organization Chart, click OK Click in a box to add a name To add new boxes, click the Insert Shape butto...

Files Ofiice 2003 using Vista operating system
Where are my pab or pst files in Microsoft Office 2003 when using Micrsoft Vista Home Premium? Or do they have another name or location Hondaman95 <Hondaman95@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > Where are my pab or pst files in Microsoft Office 2003 when using > Micrsoft Vista Home Premium? Or do they have another name or location The PAB is obsolete and you shouldn't be using one. The PST's default location is %LocalAppData%\Microsoft\Outlook -- Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook] "Brian Tillman" wrote: > Hondaman95 <Hondaman95@discussions.microsoft....

Turn pc speaker on/off with vba code

importing Netscape 7.1 to Outlook 2003
Is there a way to import mail/address book from Netscape 7.1 to Outlook 2003? Please help if you can. Thanks Tracy <tracyh@gmsservices.com> wrote: > Is there a way to import mail/address book from Netscape > 7.1 to Outlook 2003? Please help if you can. Simple? Probably not. You have to transfer your messages from V7 to NS V4 and then use OL to import them from V4. See http://www.slipstick.com/emo/2004/up040415.htm. I had seen an explicit description of what to do on a web page somewhere, but I can't find it now. -- Brian Tillman ...

Personal Address Book #7
My boss inadvertently deleted his personal address book while cleaning up some files in his My Documents folder. When he checked for it in the Recycle bin, it was already gone. I went to Tools|Services and it showed that it was there, but he couldn't access it for some reason. So we tried to "Add" it again and it said it couldn't add it because it was already there. So, I clicked "Remove" thinking I'll just start over. However, now when I click "Add" there is NOT an option for "Personal Address Book." How do I get it back? TIA S. Jacks...

Using table valued parameters to delete and update a table
I know how to insert into a table using table parameters, but how do you delete/update with them? The same way you would use a regular table to perform delete/update: MERGE INTO TargetTable AS T USING @TableValuedParameter AS S ON T.keycol = S.keycol WHEN MATCHED THEN UPDATE SET datacol = S.datacol; DELETE TargetTable WHERE EXISTS(SELECT * FROM @TableValuedParameter AS T WHERE T.keycol = TargetTable.keycol); UPDATE TargetTable SET datacol = (SELECT T.datacol FROM @TableValuedParameter AS T WHERE T.keyco...

remove attachments using exchange server 5.5
Hi, in my company we receive our mails over an Exchange Server 5.5. I would like that all the attachments, with a specified extension (i.e. exe, com, scr, etc...), will be removed from the e-mails. Can I do that directly in Exchange or I need a third-party software? Thanks a lot, Luke I believe you need a 3rd party software like NAVCE -- Regards, Hank Arnold "Luke" <aaaaaa@aaaaaa.aa> wrote in message news:%23ADDoLvGEHA.3556@TK2MSFTNGP11.phx.gbl... > Hi, > > in my company we receive our mails over an Exchange Server 5.5. > > I would like that all the a...

Do you shut down your Macbook Pro when you are not using it?
Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.5 (Leopard) Processor: Intel Or is it better to leave it on for weeks? This is a question to which there is no definitive answer -- You'll get a somewhat different response from just about everyone you ask :-) IMO, there is very little reason for anyone to leave *any* computer powered on 24/7/365, whether it be a laptop or desktop system. If it isn't going to be used for several hours -- such as over night -- shut it down. At the least, shut down/restart once or twice per week. Modern operating systems do a certain amount of ...