valid rtf file that includes a dib

Hi there, that might be a little offtopic. But can somebody please post
a valid rtf file that includes a dib section? Or does someone knows how
to create one. I'm looking for a rtf file that uses the \dibitmap
control word.

I tried including an image using wordpad, but it uses some OLE stuff
that I don't want to mess with.

Thanks ahead,
Christian

0
chhenning1 (37)
12/14/2006 8:32:32 PM
vc.mfc 33608 articles. 0 followers. Follow

Lost Windows XP, Internet Explorer and supporting files
I somehow lost all my "Window" elements. Microsoft suggested that I try a "reinstall" which I did, but the problem was only 99% of the update downloaded and then it froze and now none of the Windows files work. Could not restore to earlier date as the download erased that option. I have been working with Microsoft and Dell to no avail. My main concern over wiping everything out and reloading from the Recovery Disk is that I will lose my "personal videos/pictures" and these can't be replaced. I've tried to download them on CD, uploadin...

Msgbox entry validation
The following Macro will not loop more than twice the error entries. Will someone help me correct it to loop indefinely? Thanks Sub Entry_validation() Dim Teststring As String Dim Inputstring As String Cells(1, 1) = "ABC" 'as given filename Cells(2, 1) = "DEF" 'as given filename Cells(3, 1) = "GHI" 'as given filename Cells(4, 1) = "JKL" 'as given filename errorloop: Inputstring = InputBox(prompt:="Enter Filename" & vbLf & "Enter abort to abort en...

Log files
I'm running exchange 2000 and have about 5 gig of log files. We aren't backing up the exchang because it's not that important. So how do I tell exchang to get rid of the really old log files? I would perform one Single online backup to purge your current log files then read http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;q258470 -- John Oliver, Jr. MCSE, MCT, CCNA, Exchange MVP Microsoft Certified Partner "Scott Smith" <scott@mithrax.com> wrote in message news:123ce01c3f59b$c29de6d0$a501280a@phx.gbl... > I'm running exchange 2000 and have about...

Importing Delimited Files
I'm trying to import data that is in a delimited format and I'm wondering if Access can do what I'm needing. The file starts out with a header section seperated by asterisks. After coming to a specific set of letters in the file there will be information that belongs under that header. This will be seperated by both * and ~. The file will continue on and have another header section followed by more information belonging with the second header. I'm needing to import several files into Access, sort them to match their appropriate header (information belonging to a cert...

Data Validation -> Validation list is larger than the cell width
I have a workbook that I've just added data validation to one cell. FWIW, the data validation is based on a named range. Here's the (perceived) problem. When I've set up data validation in the past, the selection is the same width as the cell. In this case, the list starts almost a full cell width to the left. What am I missing? Thanks, Barb Reinhardt Barb, In Excel2003 I can replicate what you describe under the following conditions: 1. the named range contains entries that are wider than the data validation cell 2. The data validation cell is r...

jpg files attached to sent mail
I've been told that recipients of my emails are getting two jpg files attached to my email. When opened they are almost blank. One has a white rectangle that looks like it could be a signature template. The other simply has a black dot. What are these files and how do i remove them so my mail recipients aren't bother by tyem? Thanks are you adding a signature? Do you use a header/footer in word? the small one is likely a bullet used in either the header or signature. -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Author, Teach Yourself Outlook 2003 in 24 Hours Need Help with Common Tasks? h...

Why the exported html file is not right?
When I save my excel worksheet into HTML and open it in my internet explorer 6.0, the display is not right. Some table border lines are missed, when I refresh it, it seems ok. Why? I need a html file that should be with no problem. Thanks. Junjie If you have a table with empty cells in your HTML like <TD></TD> then you will be missing some lines. When I create my HTML tables I always include &nbsp; if typing in my own HTML. If generating from Excel with my own macros I place an ASCII 160 character there so the cell will not be empty. I think a plain sp...

dropping leading zero's from .csv file
I've seen a couple of posts here with similar problems but the proposed solutions will not work for my situation. I have a third-party program which generates Comma- Delimited (csv) files. Some of the data in these files has, and requires, leading zero's. On occasion there will be a minor error in the generation of these files am I will be required to manually correct the data. And this is where the problem occurs...if I open the file with Excel to take advantage of it's Find/Replace functions, Excel promptly drops all leading zero's. I can use Notepad and it retains t...

convert a Outlook WINMAIL.DAT file from 2007 to 2003?
I have received a winmail.dat file from an Outlook 2007 system and wish to process it with my Oulook 2003 system. How do I do this? I'm not sure I understand the problem - winmail.dat are TNEF encoded attachments that need decoded and either outlook should be able to do it. See http://www.slipstick.com/AddIns/decoders.asp for a list of decoder tools. -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Outlook Tips: http://www.outlook-tips.net/ Outlook & Exchange Solutions Center: http://www.slipstick.com/ Outlook Tips by email: mailto:dailytips-subscribe-request@lists.outlooktips....

My Excel file is not calculating!
Good morning all, I have an Excel file with two worksheets: Report and Data. The worksheet Data has data where the data are stored, and the worksheet Report is retrieving the data from Data to prepare a report by entering an ID number. The data are retrieved using the vlookup formula in the Report worksheet. The worksheet Data has 130 columns and 14,000 rows (up to) of data. The way it works is I enter an ID number in the worksheet Report. Then I press F9 to do the calculation and the worksheet Report will start to populate the data. Due to the size of Data workshe...

XLS to CSV file in notepad #2
Thanks, I see if that works -- lmk00 ----------------------------------------------------------------------- lmk001's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=1000 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=26901 ...

Validating against a DTD
Hello All, I am trying to validate an xml file against a DTD. I went through a lot of examples especially: http://www.xmlforasp.net/codebank/util/srcview.aspx?path=../../codebank/System_Xml/XmlValidatingReader/Validator/validator.src&file=validator.cs&font=3 but its not working in my case. First of all, when i try to add my DTD file in XmlSchemaCollection object, it throws an error saying DocType element is expected. I am using NITF DTD for this and there is no DocType element in it. Any help will be appreciated. Thanks. VD You should not add DTDs to XmlSchemaCollection. XmlSchema...

Validation dropdown list is not coming visible
Hi, I'm using XP and 2003. I have a problem that I have once found resolution, but now it came again and cannot remember what needs to be done. Here is the problem: There is a column where Validation is specified in right manner with error message in case of error. When selecting the cell - dropdown list is not coming visible. In case I write something wrong it gives error message. If I recall correctly - it was something to do with some kind of list. How can I change this to work properly? I tried to paste new column from another file where the column is working as I want...

Data Validation
Hi all I want to set data validation on a cell so that it will accept the following (and only the following) text strings: (1) "BR" (literally) or (2) "NT" (literally) or (3) "nA" where n is any positive integral numerical value including zero and A may take any of the values "L", "P", "T", "V" or "Y" or (4) "An" where n is any positive integral numerical value including zero and A may take either of the values "K" or "D". Is this possible, please, and if so how? thanks -- Return e...

GazNet Anti-Spam Domains Protection File(Beta)
I down loaded the GazNET Anti-Spam Domains Protection File (Beta) for Outlook 2002 with Windows XP Home edition. I followed the instructions for unzipping, and renamed the file "Domains" to Junk Senders.I was unable to find C:\Documents And Settings\Mike\Application Data\Microsoft\Outlook\.What did I do wrong? Can I and How do I overwrite the Outlook Spam entries of junk senders? Thanks ...

More on xlw file and auto-update among xls files
Thanks for help from Tom and JE. My key concern is that: could I, by any means, keep links betwen file update each other even after I move one of the file to another folder? I tried xlw. The problem is that: I can not change the path of th saved files. So I can not send these files to someone else to open i with my xlw file. If it can reach that: say, I send the saved workbooks and the xlw fil together to another computer, and then when another user opens that xl file, all the workbooks will open automatically. Does anyone know more on this topic? Or is there any other solution t my...

Can not install SP3 from downloaded file
When trying to run the Win XP, SP3 downloaded file I get an error saying “The requested lookup key was not found in any active activation context.” When trying to use Windows update to install SP3 I get the error No. 0x87FF36B7 See if the information in this MSKB article, "How to troubleshoot an unsuccessful installation of Windows XP Service Pack 3”, helps you to resolve the problem: <http://support.microsoft.com/kb/950718/> -=- If these methods do not resolve the installation problem, you may want to contact support. For information about how to do this,...

trying to open old publisher files in Publisher 2003
I have old files from Windows version of publisher that I am grying to open up in Publisher 2003 Windows XP Anything below Publisher 95 will not open in 2003, all other versions will. Do you have Norton? How to use Office programs with the Norton AntiVirus Office plug-in http://support.microsoft.com/kb/329820/en-us -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com "Pat's problem" <Patsproblem@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:02D08C15-9386-48C6-B111-76AFAEF617FC@microsoft.com... >I have old file...

Outlook 2003 Archival
Hello, I have auto archive set on all users desktops on my LAN. I can not rely on the users to archive, or to save that file to their users folder. So I have all outlook 2003 on the LAN to run every 14 days, archive or delete mail greater than 6 months. For people that need mail greater than 6 months, I save the archive.pst file to a local server of mine this way it gets backed up nightly. I know this is not supported by MS as there can be corruption in the file, but ----- I really have no choice, it can not stay on their desktop (no backup), and for them to move the fi...

reinstall-validation problem
Hardware hit from lightning so new hd and video card and start over. All goes well with install using a slipstreamed XP-Pro SP3 disk but I notice it never asks for the Product Key during install yet it Activates itself during one of the boots and I think little of it until ... During the updates which followed (100+!!!) I notice Windows Defender doesn't seem to run or leave itself installed. As it is running on my laptop figured I just download it. When I run it, it wants to first do the Genuine Advantage bs which I let it, at which time it says "bogus". Ugh, g...

Missing Files
I am using the book "Microsoft Excel Data Analysis and Business Modeling" ISBN 0-7356-1901-8 This is published by Microsoft. The CD rom is missing a lot of the .xls files that are discussed in the book. I looked on the book's corrections page that Microsoft has and the files are not there. This includes Chapter 1, p.3 States.xls, p.5 HistoricalInvest.xls, p.7 Growth.xls, and p.8 Sales.xls. In Chapter 3 p.16, Lookup.xls. None of these are on the CD and there are more files missing. Does anyone know where I can download these files? AFAIK, you can't read the files fro...

Validation
Julie the same can be achieve without going thru the double drop down boxes. You could do it just using the combobox alone. Thank again Please stay in the ORIGINAL thread. The archives will thank you. -- Don Guillett SalesAid Software donaldb@281.com "JLong" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:034101c49c3b$889b5020$a501280a@phx.gbl... > Julie the same can be achieve without going thru the > double drop down boxes. You could do it just using the > combobox alone. Thank again ...

how can I know if a file is opened?
Hi, How can I know if a file is opened? if it is a EXE file, how can I know if it is running? thanks a lot, larry You could try to open the file exclusively. If that fails, you know that the file is open someplace else. As far as a running process, have you checked into Process32First/Process32Next? "larry" <xxx@yyy.com> wrote in message news:dPrCc.830048$Pk3.303606@pd7tw1no... > Hi, > > How can I know if a file is opened? > if it is a EXE file, how can I know if it is running? > > thanks a lot, > larry > > thanks a lot, I will try that. ...

Data Validation
I have set up a data form and have data validation rules on the various input cells. I see that there is an option called "Ignore blanks" in the data validation settings, which is supposed to restrict someone from entering past an input cell without entering valid data, if the "Ignore blanks" box is unchecked. I have tried to do this, but it does not seem to work. Please could someone tell me what I am doing wrong? Provide information, or better yet, a screen capture of the Data Validation dialog box with the Setting tab selected (User ALT+PrintScreen to copy the imag...

Drop'n'drag multiple files?
How do I see in my MFC SDI OnOpenDocument(LPCTSTR lpszPathName){} that I intend to open multiple files (either from drag'n'drop) or from an opendialog? You don't from OnOpenDocument(). This method only opens one file at a time and should be called once for each file. The problem is that the CCommandLineInfo class only reads and opens a single file from the command line. I had to modify this class (or, rather, derive from it) to make it handle multiple files). -- Jonathan Wood SoftCircuits http://www.softcircuits.com "Michael Archon Sequoia Nielsen" <mnielsen@...