User env variables PATH - problem with running ant

I'm seeing this wierd problem:

I added new paths in the PATH variable which work fine
(example the java and javac commands work)
however the ant command is not recognized.

If I run c:\bea\weblogic81\server\bin\ant - the ant command works

If I run ant it does not (though the above path is visible in the PATH
variable)

Has anyone experienced this?

Thanks,

Sam

0
samavs6 (1)
7/20/2005 2:58:34 PM
vc.mfc 33608 articles. 0 followers. Follow

Accurate Gross Margin Tracking on Variable Cost Items
GP 8.0 We custom order products. We use a fixed SKU for the product because it is custom ordered in different sizes and colors. Each order has a different cost. How can we set it up so that we have accurate gross margin information on the sale? Basically we would like to type in the cost on the sales order so we know exactly what the GM is. We enter the cost in the purchase order (which we generate via SOP to POP), but it appears that the cost isn't reflected until the next Sales Order so our GM tracking on a per order basis is completely off. Thanks, Jason ...

New to User Forms

Users Shared Folders

Users not showing up All Users

user breakpoint

Need User Name and Password

Random Users Calendars not viewable

Manager grayed out on user setup

Lotus user to Outlook user Attachments missing
Hi everyone, I have a strange problem that hopefully someone can help with or maybe point me in the right direction. Infrastructure info: All our clients are running Office 2007 SP2 and we have Exchange 2007 SP1 as our backend. We have a client that has Lotus Notes and sends us many emails per day and almost always they have attachments but usually PDF's, JPG's and DOC's. We have just discovered that they occasionally send us scanned docs in MDI format. The problem is that it appears as though when the client running Lotus attached an MDI file and sends the ema...

users sending messages to themselves
Hello all, I'm running a Exchange 2000 server w SP3 on W2K box w SP4. I have some users who have this old habit of sending a copy of out going message to themselves when they compose a new message by cc or bcc or even To field. I ask them not to do but they are still doing it. Is there a way (may be a script or rule or anything in Exchange or third party software) to stop this. I was told by someone that there is nothing of that nature but I'm still not convinced. There's gotta be a way. Thanks Raj Bambrah Why not let them do whatever they damn well please? Raj Bambrah wro...

HTA run a exchange ps1 script
Hi to all, i had wirte a HTA script and that run a exchange ps1 script but that doesn't start. Code below: command = "powershell.exe -PSConsoleFile ""c:\Program Files\Microsoft \Exchange Server\Bin\exshell.psc1"" -command C:\creatembx\" & file & " " & first.value & "." & last.value & "@" & domain.value & " " & first.value & " " & last.value set WSHShell = CreateObject("Wscript.Shell") WSHshell.run command msgBox command The msgbox show the c...

IMF and remote users.
I need a bit of hand holding on this. We are about to start hosting our own email. There are branch offices that will pick up their email with POP3 from our server running SBS 2003. I want to filter for spam, but also want all the users to have the ability to review emails caught by the filter. If I use the IMF filter, am I correct in assuming that the remote office users will never see those emails in that they will have been moved out of their inbox to the spam folder? Is there a built-in method of tagging, not moving emails identified as spam on a RBL? Thank you. - Are you going to use ...

Limit user access on customer/vendor?
is it possible to control user access on certain customer/vendors? something like account level security, but on customer/vendor. Hi HFLo, No you cannot have Customer/Vendor Control Access as account security, since no module in GP has this feature, this is one of the drawbacks of GP no ROW LEVEL SECURITY at all, we are using the third party product for this security setup, it also works for Inventory and items just like account security. In short GP dosent have this feature. AXAPTA has this feature to restrict access to customers, vendors, inventory items at site level etc....... w...

Preventing a user from seing other users opportunities
Hi, I have a case in which 2 CRM users (A) & (B) shouldn't see each other's opportunities and this is indeed the case. However, when a user (A) creates an opportunity for which the account is owned by user (B), user (B) is then able to see this user (A) opportunity. I understand that this might be logical business wise, however, is there any way to prevent user (B) from seing these opportunities of user (A) even though he is the owner of the opportunity account ?? Thanks in advance I don't believe this is possible but I could be wrong. Darren Liu, Microsoft CRM MVP...

How to run another .exe program on a button click
I have written a stand alone .exe program the performs some tasks. I then have another program that does something completely different, however in this second program when I press a button on the dialog box, I would like to execute the .exe program so that it can do its thing. How can I do this? Is there a way also for me to pass information from the .exe program to my other dialog based program? As the .exe program is running, I'd like to update my dialog so that the user can see what is happening in real-time. -- _____________________ www.maduckgames.com www.marek-knows.com ...

Sending a copy of each email that a user sends
We have a security issue from HR requiring them to review all email sent from a user Is there a way to cc: an HR account with all email sent without the user being aware of the cc:? Have a look at this software www.exclaimer2000.com On Mon, 23 Feb 2004 13:41:08 -0800, Rod <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >We have a security issue from HR requiring them to review all email sent from a user. >Is there a way to cc: an HR account with all email sent without the user being aware of the cc:? This is very easy with Exchange 5.5. What version do you have? Rafael "...

Is it possible to run multiple instances of ISINTEG and ESEUTIL?
We have about 8 different Exchange databases on our email server. I want to run eseutil and isinteg on all of them this weekend. Is it possible to open 8 different command prompt windows and run 8 jobs simultaneously on 8 different databases? Can ISINTEG and ESEUTIL work like this, or will I have a problem? Thanks KC Don't see a problem with that, as long as you have the storage and cpu to support that kind of activity (depending on size of stores.... ). -- Bharat Suneja MCSE, MCT www.zenprise.com blog: www.suneja.com/blog ----------------------------------------- "KingCronos&qu...

static member variable not working with static member functions
Hello, think its a lack of knowledge, but I have problem to realize the following szenario: I have a class C. I have 2 member function F1 and F2. F1 is static F2 not. I would like to access a static private member variable V1 from F1 and F2, so in principle both are working on the same memory-physical variable. I don't get it work. What is the right way to realize this? Best Regards Something else must be at work here. Both F1 and F2 should be able to access the static member variable. "ZZT" <a@b.c> wrote in message news:c14s48$66b$1@news1.wdf.sap-ag.de... > H...

security- users
hi all can anyone tell me this.. i want when someone opens the data base to asked for a user name and password. if the user name is for example "admin" (thats me) to have full access, can create,delete tables,create report etc. if the user name is "user1" to be able only for read, write ,add record ?? i prefered to do this by using the User and Group Permissions but any other suggestions are welcome.. thanks On Sun, 10 Feb 2008 22:54:01 -0800, Osyris <Osyris@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: Workgroup Security is an advanced topic. Do not attempt to use it un...

formula containing a formula-dependent variable
I need a excel/office 2003 formula to work out =countif(G$3:G$nn,G3) where 'nn' is calculated by another formula in another cell: =M1+COUNTIF(B:B,B3). Seems like it should be easy but nothing I've tried works. None of the key words I've tried in Help have helped. Can someone point me in the right direction please. CompeterN (retired with no known office guru to help) have a look in the help index for INDIRECT or use a defined name range. -- Don Guillett SalesAid Software dguillett1@austin.rr.com "CompeterN" <CompeterN@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in ...