User define message error!

Hi!
I created a SDI app and I want to show a dialog after creating SDI,  therefore I defined an user define message

#define WMU_STARTUP (WM_APP+10)

and call it from CSDIView::OnInitUpdate() with PostMessage(WM_STARTUP).
In debug version it work correctly but in release version it generates an Application Error after close the program.
what's the problem?
Thankx
0
newxdev (7)
6/13/2004 3:55:01 PM
vc.mfc 33608 articles. 0 followers. Follow

New to User Forms

Error number of columns does not match the header row! on Import
I am trying to import data from GoldMine into CRM and getting Error number of columns does not match the header row! can anybody help Many thanks in advance Hi Jim how are you importingthem are you using scribe, or a diffferent tool -- Alistair 2B.net http://www.crmdeployment.co.uk "Jimbo" wrote: > I am trying to import data from GoldMine into CRM and getting Error number > of columns does not match the header row! can anybody help > Many thanks in advance Check the thread of 20/3/2007 "Number of columns does not match the header row" I think it'l...

Users Shared Folders

Outlook 2003 -- Always display BCC on new messages?
Hi all; anyone know how to always display the BCC field on every new message composed, you know, make it the default to display the BCC field? I've played around with forms editing but none of my efforts, which were little more than shots in the dark, have produced the desired results. Thanks, Lucee I forgot to add; when composing a new message, on the View menu the option to check the BCC field is not there as it was in Outlook XP :-( "BVIPrincess" <eecul62@comcast.net> wrote in message news:%23hS3euE$EHA.3820@TK2MSFTNGP11.phx.gbl... Hi all; anyone know how to...

Send/Recieve error in Outlook 2003
I recently upgraded one of uor machines from Office 2002 to Office 2003. All was well, excep Outlook started doing very strange things. It will send mail just fine, but when it recieves it will download the first two or three then freeze up and go "Not Responding". So, I close it down and reopen it, hit Send/Receive again and it grabs the first two or three messages it downloaded already and relpicates them in the inbox. Then it freezes up again. I tried running the "repair" feature off of the Office 2003 cd and reinstalling the whole suite but had no luck. ...

Users not showing up All Users

user breakpoint

interface error #2
Error message displays periodically "Your server administrator has limited the number of items that you can open simultaneously." We are running Outlook 2007 and Excnage 2003 Exchange 2003. Do I have to change settings in Exchange? ...

Preview of Messages slow after changing TIME on PC
I have been using Outlook 2002 SP2 with no problems. I could click on any message in any folder and it displayed instantly. Then I noticed that the time on my PC was wrong ( 12 hours ) so I changed it. Now when it takes 4-5 seconds to display the message. Changing the time back does not fix the problem. HELP Please..... Found it in Newgroup. Yes, is is fixed by disabling Instant Messenger in Outlook. BUT, it can also be fixed by ALLOWing Instant messenger to run in background. >-----Original Message----- >I have been using Outlook 2002 SP2 with no problems. I >could click on...

New Message Placed in Outbox, but not italicized for Sending
When I create a "new message" and click send, the message is placed in the Outbox but is not italicized and therefore won't send. I have to open the message in the Outbox and reclick send before it appears italicized and will send. Thanks for anyone's help Look for a 3rd party addin that is trying to work with mail items. (e.g. ICQ used to install an addin into Outlook that would do exactly what you describe. The addin was found under tools | options | other | advanced options | com addins.) -- Neo [MVP Outlook] Due to the Swen virus, all e-mails sent to this account ...

Error starting NNTP Bridge
When I attempt to start Microsoft Forums NNTP Bridge, while it is saying Starting NNTP Server, it gives me an error message box with the following message: Passport Header Missing. Because of this, I am unable to use the Microsoft Answers newsgroups from the Windows Live Mail newsreader. This problem just started, and there are no changes that I have made to any settings or anything else. Why is this happening? Thanks. -- Nathan Sokalski njsokalski@hotmail.com http://www.nathansokalski.com/ There was a message on the Website all day saying that there would be work b...

Access 2007 runtime Error
I have created a quotes database in which i would like my end users that are all useing the 2007 runtime to be able to E-mail a report in .pdf format. The macro behind the button works fine on the developers station. but in the runtime environment I am getting an action failed: Error 2950. The send object isnt working. I get a message before the actual error code Stateing that the format in which i am attempting to output the current object is not available. I have done some digging and run into a few posts about changing the registry. But i didnt really want to have to do that to 40 pl...

distribution group creation error
When creating a distribution group with associated public folder, I see an error message about the creation of the public folder... Here is a copy of the add_distribution_group_wizard.log file Can anyone help me? ------------------------------- Date: 22/04/2004 Time: 11:38 User: administrator Command-Line: "C:\Program Files\Microsoft Windows Small Business Server\Administration\addgrp.exe" -e -x ------------------------------- ------------------------------- Options specified by the user: Create a distribution group with the following name: fcvcvcv Add the following users and gro...

Need User Name and Password

Random Users Calendars not viewable

Message Mapping Question
Hi, I have Component One flexgrid control on one MFC app. I derived a class called MyGrid from the CVSFlexgrid ( wrapper class generated by vc++.net IDE ) to deal with some custom functions which are common to all the grids in the app. Now I want to intercept the right mouse button up event in the MYGrid class, do some processing and pass it on, so that if a event handler for this event is present in the dialog contanining the control some further processing is done else not. Something like ON_CONTROL_REFLECT. I implemented ON_CONTROL_REFLECT for windows common controls like combo boxe...

Automation Error POS
On one of our registers we are experencing an automatin error as follows: Runtime Error -21474178(80010108)' Automation Error the Object invoked has disconnected from it's Client. We get this error in POS when we attempt to either reprint a receipt or display the Journal. all other commands work fine. I have removed RMS and reinstalled the RMS. but still get the error. I did not remove and reinstall the sql server This may be in the OPOS printer drivers - try reinstalling them. Also, check the register settings in SO Manager - do you have 2 POS printers assigned? If s...

Manager grayed out on user setup

Lotus user to Outlook user Attachments missing
Hi everyone, I have a strange problem that hopefully someone can help with or maybe point me in the right direction. Infrastructure info: All our clients are running Office 2007 SP2 and we have Exchange 2007 SP1 as our backend. We have a client that has Lotus Notes and sends us many emails per day and almost always they have attachments but usually PDF's, JPG's and DOC's. We have just discovered that they occasionally send us scanned docs in MDI format. The problem is that it appears as though when the client running Lotus attached an MDI file and sends the ema...

users sending messages to themselves
Hello all, I'm running a Exchange 2000 server w SP3 on W2K box w SP4. I have some users who have this old habit of sending a copy of out going message to themselves when they compose a new message by cc or bcc or even To field. I ask them not to do but they are still doing it. Is there a way (may be a script or rule or anything in Exchange or third party software) to stop this. I was told by someone that there is nothing of that nature but I'm still not convinced. There's gotta be a way. Thanks Raj Bambrah Why not let them do whatever they damn well please? Raj Bambrah wro...