Urgent

------=_NextPart_000_0030_01C38F1B.32073D10

hi all,

will anybody tell me=20
why are macro's preferred for Message Map entries than the virtual =
functions?

awaiting response,

Ravi.

------=_NextPart_000_0030_01C38F1B.32073D10

<HTML><HEAD>
charset=3Diso-8859-1">
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>hi all,</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>will anybody tell me </FONT>
<P><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>why are macro=92s preferred for Message =
Map entries=20
than the virtual functions?</FONT></P>
<P><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2></FONT>&nbsp;</P>
<P><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>awaiting response,</FONT></P>
<P><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>Ravi.</FONT></P></DIV></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_0030_01C38F1B.32073D10--

0
saleem (1)
10/10/2003 5:12:26 AM
vc.mfc 33608 articles. 0 followers. Follow

> will anybody tell me
> why are macro's preferred for Message Map entries than the virtual
functions?

becouse of memory usage:)
when MFC will use virtual function it should have definded functions for all
message
handlers. when using message map it's not needed.

Regards, SunFire

0
sunfire (10)

urgent --need to free up space
hello guys, I have an exchange server 2003 where I only have little les than 4gb left out of 40. now a public folder store has gone offline. I deleted a couple of mailboxes but unused space has not been freed-up. Will moving mailboxes to a different exchange server free-up some room ? If the only solution is to run an offline-defragmentation, considering the above sizing, how long could it last ? if I run it today, will it have finished by monday ? If it won't, can I safely stop it ? thanks! zz Hi ZZ: Since you are running 2003 exchange and have already gone over 16gb, you must be r...

Move public folders between organisations : URGENT !!!
Hi all, I have to move public folders from an Exchange 2003 Server in organisation A to an Exchange 2003 Server in organisation B. I wonder how I can do that (the public folders mostly contain contacts). Cna you help ? This is very urgent, any help is appreciated !!!! Thanks a lot, Xavier Copy the PF to Outlook. Export Outlook to PST Import Outlook PST in new profile connected to new server Copy PF from Outlook into Public Folder tree. That's pretty much the migration method. PFMigrate might help here as well, but I haven't used that tool before, so my knowledge about it is...

Urgent help required please
Hi there, We are running Exchange 5.5 Enterprise on W2K boxes across 12 servers We have a situation where an event has been logged as follows : -MSExchangeIS Private ID 1016 NT User User1 logged on to CEO mailbox, and is not the primary Window NT account on this mailbox.- This user has now been suspended pending investigation, but when hi workstation and Outlook client has been checked, there are n references to this mailbox. However, when we log on to the user' mailbox, another 1016 event is generated. The user does have othe mailboxes in his profile, but not the CEO mailbox. Does a...

Urgent please: What save format to use
Hi I'm very new to Visio. I am creating simple drawings out of basic shapes, lines and text. I am using Ariel 12 point bold type. What format should I save it as please? Currently I am using .png. The drawings look OK in print, but the text looks particularly blurry and indistinct both in print and on screen. This is due today, so I would appreciate speedy help Thanks Phil why not just print the visio from visio? al "Soccerman58" <Soccerman58@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:A2826192-366D-4DC8-A437-C12D9BD0E49D@microsoft.com... > Hi > I'm ...

RESTORING THE STOREOPRATIONS DATA ( Urgent Please)
Hi One of our customer is using MRMS HQ + 5 stores , The harddisk crashed in store no 3 and thay don't have any backup how i can send the item master to the particular store from the HQ. Use the HQ administrator utility, connect to your hq database and use export option. note that the data will be up to the last connection with the HQ. "vijay" <vijay@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:FA1904A5-0993-4A92-A43B-348521286DC7@microsoft.com... > Hi > > One of our customer is using MRMS HQ + 5 stores , > The harddisk crashed in store no 3 and t...

Urgent- Help ! (Message 'Calculate' Appears)
Hi all, I'm designing an Excel template mainly use SUMIF, VLOOKUP to extract data from several data sheets in the workbook. After that I duplicated it repeatedly to produce 20 sheets in same format. Each time I produced a new sheet I pressed F9 to recalculated all cells and was fine for the first 15 sheets. However, when I produced the 16th sheet and pressed F9, the whole workbook get recalculated but the 'Calculate' message was left on the status bar thereafter. FYI, my workbook is about 9MB in size. Could you please tell me where I made a mistake that caused this annoying ...

Urgent - Calendar
Using Access2003. This db has a calendar popup form (thanks Allen Browne). The textbox for the date selected is named 'weekloaddate' and the default value is =Date()-Weekday(Date(),0)+1 so that when query is run it pulls weekly data from the Sunday of the current week. The query that was created to pull the weekly data was formatted for the week field as 'Format([Load Date],"ww")' with criteria of 'Format([Forms]![frmMain]![weekloaddate],"ww")' and another field for the year was formatted as 'Format([Load Date],"yy")' with c...

urgent about STDMETHOD #3
Plz,Can somebody tell me meaning of STDMETHOD(function name)(parameters)=0; Its too too urgent... It indicates a pure virtual function. -- Regards, Nish [VC++ MVP] "anida" <anida241@gmail.com> wrote in message news:1136915360.194008.217070@z14g2000cwz.googlegroups.com... > Plz,Can somebody tell me meaning of > STDMETHOD(function name)(parameters)=0; > Its too too urgent... > ...

URGENT Help with Repair Tool and getting an Inbox back!
Yesterday afternoon the system crashed and when we all went back online Outlook was 'unable to display the folder' when I clicked on Inbox. I set about using the inbox repair tool which didn't cvome to fruition, after opening outlook I was told I could create a new destination for incoming e-mail, and did so. Now I have lost all the e-mails in the Inbox and they are extremely important. We are a moderately-sized business but we rely on e-mail. How can I get these back? Thanks, Trevor You may have exceeded the 2 GB limit of Outlook. Creating a new .pst file is the reason...

# (URGENT) NEW CHALLENGE AGAIN: HOW TO PRODUCE COMBINATIONS OF DIFFERENT RANDOM NUMBERS AND DO NOT FULLY SINGLE REPEATABLE AND WITH THE NUMBERS IN CRESCENT ORDER IN EXCEL 2003???
# NEW CHALLENGE AGAIN: HOW TO PRODUCE COMBINATIONS OF DIFFERENT RANDOM NUMBERS AND DO NOT FULLY SINGLE REPEATABLE AND WITH THE NUMBERS IN CRESCENT ORDER IN EXCEL 2003??? THIS SOLUTION ABOVE IS GREAT BUT DON'T HAVE THE 5+2 RANDOM NUMBERS AUTOMATICALLY SORTED IN CRESCENT ORDER. CHECK THIS FILE: http://cjoint.com/?kmqbqKuGZL THIS WORKS BUT THE NUMBERS ARE NOT SORTED AND I NEED SORT THEM IN CRESCENT ORDER IN A AUTOMATIC WAY (EX: {1,5,7,14,25, 1, 2} INSTEAD OF {5,1,7,25,14, 2, 1}) IF YOU CAN HELP, PLEASE HELP ME. I WILL BE GRATEFUL FOR YOUR HELP. THANKS FOR PRIESTING ATTENTION. Hi, Since...

Microsoft CRM Service Problem -- really urgent
hi all, this is really urgent I had insalled Microsoft CRM on a windows 2003 server. the SQL server is on a remote machine and is up & running. Now CRM was running fine...UNTIL i rebooted the CRM server due to maintenaince (not related to CRM at all)... when i tried to logon to the CRM web interface it threw an error that the CRM security service was not available. i opened the services.msc MMC and was ASTONISHED to find that 'Microsoft CRM Security Service' is not listed in the services list. Please HELP....its really urgent Regards, Sanket Don't know if this will help a...

URGENT: Issue with Closed Activities
All, I hope you can help, especially you MVPs. You guys have been an incredible help to me thusfar. In our implementation, which is CRM Pro Suite 1.2, I am having an issue with closed tasks. When a user creates a CRM task it shows up both in the activity list and in the task list in Outlook, as it should, but when they go into CRM and close the task, it remains open in their Outlook task list. Another issue, but one that I know is related to this, is that when a reminder comes up about the task and they click snooze, it doesn't update the task information. Any help. I bet this is someth...

URGENT: OL2003: can receive e-mail ONLY ONCE (?!?)
I got an urgent problem with Outlook 2003: After installation of OL2003 and setting up the Outlook profile including e-mail accounts (POP3) I can receive e-mails JUST ONCE (?!?). When pressing Send/Receive for a second time, I get the error message: "Error (0x800408FC): Server cannot be found in network (network probably not available)" (translated from German and shortened) Restarting Outlook doesn't help. Neither does deleting the .pst file and using a new one nor anything else, except setting up a whole new profile, for example by deleting the appropriate whole registry key...

POP3 Commands Problem-Urgent Help Require
Dear All, i have some questions regarding POP3, i want to know :- 1- why i am using TELNET on POP3 Port ? & what is the usefule if its display infront of me that ( +OK POP3 Server Ready. ) or ( +OK POP3 localhost v2001.78rh server ready ) ? is that mean the POP3 Protocol working on the server which i am telnet on it ? if yes , it means that i am have no problem on the Protocol POP3 ? is that right? 2-how many versions for POP3 ? & how i know the version which i am using or working with it ? and is there any special command for each version ? i mean i know the following cam...

Urgent: Distributing data into rows and columns
Please help me on how I could accomplish the following: Consider an example wherein I have just a single column having 200 rows. I would like the data to be evenly distributed into columns, eac having 50 rows. So, in this case it would be 40 columns, each having 50 rows. I woul sincerely appreciate any help. Thanks -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com Hi Have a look here: http://www.mvps.org/dmcritchie/excel/snakecol.htm -- Andy. "rajm >" <<rajm.163m0c@excelforum-nospam.com> wrote in message news:rajm.163m0c@excelforum-nospam.com... > Please help ...

Killed our CRM? by adding virtual directories? (urgent |-))
I searched here for a while, but could not find any hint on this: I orded our IT stuff to make a virtual directory on the IIS of CRM to use it as startpoint for some iframethings I wanted to do within CRM. No the CRM is dead - any idea what to do to get it back to life instead of backup? best regards Antonio I restarted IIS and now I can reach the CRM framework (windows opens, menu is there, but in the viewport there it says: Error Conact your Systemoperator to get further information No errorcode nothing else Any idea that could bring me back to my crm would be great :-) "A.K.B....

URGENT
Can I install a second exchange, only for the Email Router, leaving the mailboxes in the first one? I'm trying to troubleshoot the problems related with a clustered Exchange. Can I work arround this way? Thanks -- Charly The router needs to be installed on whatever machine servers as your SMTP gateway. If the users are partitioned somehow tha tthe SMTP taffic will come in through that ned Exchange server, than yes, you can do this. Matt Parks MVP - Microsoft CRM ---------------------------------------- ---------------------------------------- On Wed, 13 Oct 2004 19:27:01 -0700, Ca...

URGENT: Checkbox field in GridView ???
Hello. I develop an application in which I show records in a gridView. Then I'd like to select multiple records after which I click on a button and want to pass the list of selected records to an object. But I don't manage to select multiple records in the gridview !!! I tried by adding a checkboxfield but, apart from the column header, the actual checkbox for each record doesn't appear in the grid. Nor does anything happen when I click in that column So how? Apart from the checkboxfield, is there another way to select multiple records? thank you Chris ...

URGENT
I've created functions in .Net to add/update/delete Accounts, Contacts, Notes and, from time to time when I'm debugging in .Net and goes over a line of code like: bizUser = New Microsoft.Crm.Platform.Proxy.BizUser the debugger halts and I get the error "There is no source code available for the current location" (sorry if the message is not exact, I had to translate it from French which is "Il n'y a pas de code source disponible pour l'emplacement en cours.". And i can't go any further with debugging. I have a Windows server 2003 Standard editi...

Missing data from Outlook appointments
We are due to go on the most complex family holiday we've ever attempted on Friday this week, and I have been setting up appointments on Outlook to organise all the information required for each day. The format was: sets of recurring appointments relating to each major location (ie, preparation, Dundee, Exeter, Dartford), edited individually to show the specific information for each day (eg, preparation: get suitcases down, Dundee: hotel information, Dartford: information for daytrip to London) This information is then synchronised to my HTC-S620, which uses Windows Mobile 6. It ...

URGENT: Query by Form, display in subform, link to / generate repo
I have developed a query and a form that will provide the parameters for that query. My challenge is that I want the results of the query to display in a subform below the search text box(es). Then I would like to have 2nd subform that provides links based on the value of one field to determine which reports may be selected. While I'm not new to Access, I'm still very new to VBA and want to know if this is possible. If possible, how to get it to work. This is pretty urgent as I have two different projects that will use this process. Thanks in advance for the help ... B...

Move all replicas..urgent please help
Hi, When I click Move All Replicas, the replication is still not happening. I have kept it for 24 hours and am unable to delete the public folder. Any workaround to this? Your expertise needed please. pls guide. thanks in advance, Hi, See if this helps: http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;842273 Leif "Jack Dorson" <JackDorson@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:F4E9EED1-6A0D-417D-B70F-38D7E477071A@microsoft.com... > Hi, > > When I click Move All Replicas, the replication is still not happening. I > have kept it for 24 ho...

Urgent Help Plz
backup is failing. Running Veritas 9.1 ... fails with following error ... MS Information Store\First Storage Group\MailboxStore is corrupt file. This file cannto verify.Database or database element is corrupt. MSInformtion Store\First Storage Group\Logfiles is corrupt file. This file cannto verify. Database ordatabase element is corrupt. Help plz. Are your users experiencing any problems? Have you tried running NTBackup to see if this could be a Veritas issue as opposed to Exchange? Nue "WILDPACKET" <WILDPACKET@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:AED80965...

Urgent!
How do I invert a large set of tabled data in Excel? I want to chang the rows to columns and vice versa. I have tried using "Pivot Table and it does not work...I tried to use "Transpose"...does not work. have about 6000 rows and so Excel can't handle this many rows! I a looking for the easiest/quickest way to do this. Please help ASAP -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com OK, so as you have just said, Excel doesn't have that many columns, so what exactly are you looking for us to do. If you want a means of getting 6000 columns then it can't be done, o...

exchange a/c over net prb...(reply req urgently
i have created an exchange email a/c in outlook at my home to test the exchange installation at my work. but there seems to be a prb. i can't access any of my exchange folders or even my inbox. can anyone plases help me . this is urgent Ibrahim How are you trying to connect to the company network? Using VPN? Ibrahim@ibrahim.com wrote: > i have created an exchange email a/c in outlook at my home to test the > exchange installation at my work. but there seems to be a prb. i can't > access any of my exchange folders or even my inbox. can anyone plases > help me . this is ...