urgent requirement for project leader/apm required

hi, we are having urgent requirement for one of our client cmmi level5
company in hyd and chennai. if u r intrested send me ur updated resume
gangadhar.sadhu@optionsindia.com

Skill   Microsoft Technologies
Job Description   Project Leader / APM required:
Minimum 6 years experience out of which 2/3 years as PL / APM
Education MCA / BE / Computer Science Graduates
Technology - Microsoft VB / ASP .Net exposure
                 - RDBMS - Oracle / SQL Server
Experience in development & implementation in following Domains:
Financial
Costing
Purchase & Inventory
Sales Automation
Payroll
HR
Others:

Good communication skill
Project Management
Good in Customer Interaction
Strong in Designing & Implementation
Exposure in handling the entire software life cycle management

vc.mfc 33608 articles. 0 followers. Follow

Project 2007 after entering actual work saveas xml takes hours
We are using project 2007. I have written some vba code that reads a file and enters actual work data. After the process is complete, I want to save the project as an xml file. It took 4 hours to do the saveas. Obviously there is something wrong. If we do the saveas before the actual work is updated, it only takes about 6 minutes. What can I do to correct the slow xml conversion process? j_dixon was thinking very hard : > We are using project 2007. I have written some vba code that reads a file and > enters actual work data. After the process is complete, I want to save the > pr...

Urgent Urgent Urgent Urgent
I am posting this query in continuation to the query posted by Anna (we are colleagues). Our software license is as follows: RMS – Headquarter : a. HQs 5 Store Base Pack RMS Stores Operations : a. 5 Single Store b. 1-3 stations Could you please explain what this 1-3 stations license means? We have a merchandise shop where it is difficult to manage with one POS during the Formula One Race days. We need to have two POS in this shop but the inventory cannot be split into two as this will create a lot of confusion. Is it possible to connect the two POS to a single database so that ...

Journal 2003 tracking of Project 2007 file
We currently use Office 2003 but have Project 2007. In Journal Options we've turned on "Also Record Files from Microsoft Project", but no journal entries are created (works fine for Word 2003, Excel 2003, Access 2003). We tried saving the Project file in 2000-2003 format, still no journal entry. Is it just a version issue (Project 2007 vs Office 2003) and/or is there a workaround? Thanks. Darwin Ask this in the project newsgroup where the project experts hang out On the web: http://www.microsoft.com/communities/newsgroups/list/en-us/default.aspx?dg=microsoft....

urgent: snap to connectionpoint does not work anymore
Hi, I'm using visio 2000 to draw an UML diagram. After adding several shapes suddenly when trying to add a dependency, binary association, or anything between two classes, the connector does not snap to the connectionpoints of the shapes to connect. I can not add an interface shape to a class neither. When opening another UML diagram (in a different file) it works fine. Thanks for the response. Serge Desmedt. ...

need urgent help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
hi i wanted to be able to add or upload images from the form? i have a field called image which is a data type OLE Object, i right click on the field click on the insert object option on the menu an a bitmap image is linked having browsed for it and clicked on the link check box. i want to be able to add images from the form not go to the datasheet view? can you help me please!!!!!!!! also i wanted to have a button assigned to a text box in the form in which you input the image path( where the image is located) and a click of a button the image is displayed in the datatype OLE object f...

matching POP invoice to multiple shipments in project
I think I found a bug, as I managed to combine multiple (two) shipments into one invoice (in the purchasing module). Each shipment had a different PO# and were posted to different jobs. The problem is that it posted into one single line item with a Matched to Shipment indicator of "*Multiple". I understand and agree with being able to combine Shipments, but I don't think that they should be combined into one line item if they are for different projects -- they should still be able to be matched to a single invoice, but as different line items. Am I incorrect in my logic...

URGENT
Hi everyone, I have to subtract a custom duration field from the start field to get an important information from my project. When I try do to that like: "[Start]-[Duration4]" the result is a totally confused date. How do I get this date? Best regards, Marco Ferreira Hello Marco, Try the expression ProjDateSub([Start],[Duration4]). Best Regards, Ismet Kocaman MCTS, PMP "Marco" wrote: > Hi everyone, > > I have to subtract a custom duration field from the start field to get > an important information from my project. > When I ...

Business Portal - Project Time
Is there a way witin BP 2.5 to expand the size of the cells in the Project Timesheet Entry page ? Currently the date title cells are being cut off, for example "M 12/26" only shows "M 12/2". Thanks, Keith Keith, Thanks for using the newsgroup. Unfortunately there is no workaround for this issue in BP 2.5. This has been fixed in BP 2.7. Thanks, Rob -- Rob Bernhardt Software Quality Assurance Microsoft Business Solutions This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights. "Keith Johnson" wrote: > Is there a way ...

ID required to send encrypted mails?
Outlook always asks me for a digital ID for MY account to send someone an encrypted mail. I imported the other persons certificate into my address book anf if I use an email account with ID I can send encrypted mails to him. Nevertheless other accounts I don't have IDs for do not work. Outlook always tells me that I need a digital ID to either encrypt or sign mails. In my option for encryption the other persons ID should be sufficient. What can I do? Count Zero <countzero1@gmx.de> wrote: > Outlook always asks me for a digital ID for MY account to send > someone an encrypted ...

URGENT: How to pass callback func as parameter?
Hi, I have some generic (non MFC) class. CSomeClass { SayHello() { return "Hello"; } } I however wish to be able to OVERRIDE this function with a custom function in some other class like CMyMFCApp. This CMyMFCApp class is NOT subclassed from CSomeClass, so overriding that function can not be done the same way as overriding base class functions (simply redeclaring). I am assuming I must set a call back function: CMyMFCApp::Init() { CSomeClass sc; sc.SetCallback(CMyMFCApp::MyCallback); sc.SayHello(); } CMyMFCApp::MyCallBack { return "Wazzup?"; } Now, I unders...

Read Receipt Storage Location?
Hello, I have office XP Microsoft Outlook via Exchange Server. I was working offline in the offline personal folder and I clicked on a message and it asked "sending has asked for read receipt" I clicked Yes. However since I was working offline, obviously read receipt is not yet sent. however as soon as I go online it will go out ? I went to out box to see if the read receipt is stored there, but this is not the case?? I cannot find. Can someone please confirm me the location where the read receipt are stored temporarly until these goes out, next time someone goes online...

For projecting presentations, what does "extend" option do?
I have computer only, duplicate, extend, projector only as my 4 options. Three are self evident. The fourth, to me at least, is not. Help? On 3/24/10 1:07 PM, Bob wrote: > I have computer only, duplicate, extend, projector only as my 4 options. > Three are self evident. The fourth, to me at least, is not. Help? Extend means that you have different things on your computer and projector. People with two monitors often have an extended desktop so they can put some stuff on one monitor and some on another (like a window the NCAA tournament on one monitor and a Word docume...

Outlook Auto Rule (URGENT)
I want setup rule in mailboxx. - When sending message , all the message will forward to another mailbox - After permently delete it this message. - This message only send to special mailbox. I am not sure setup in exchange sever or outlook itself. It need make sure all rule run on server without user open outlook. Thanks J you would be best to go to the Exchange Newsgroups as you have said you need a server side rule. -- Judy Gleeson Microsoft Most Valuable Professional Outlook www.acorntraining.com.au <111@it.com> wrote in message news:uDDkJA5uGHA.2148@TK2MSFTNGP02.phx.gbl.....

Urgent
This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_0030_01C38F1B.32073D10 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="iso-8859-1" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable hi all, will anybody tell me=20 why are macro's preferred for Message Map entries than the virtual = functions? awaiting response, Ravi. ------=_NextPart_000_0030_01C38F1B.32073D10 Content-Type: text/html; charset="iso-8859-1" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable <!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.0 Transitional//EN"> <HTML><HEAD> <META h...

Data Migration Upload Error
Data Migration Upload Error - Relationships :( Hi, I have a data migration issue which has been causing me a lot of grief over the last few days ... struggling to get to the cause : ( Some background (... a very simplified equivalent): I have 3 entities STUDENT (Contact entity renamed), TUTOR and COURSE; - Each student should only be able to be linked to ONE Tutor record - Each Tutor should only be able to be linked to ONE Student record ------+ To resolve this I have created two "1 to many relationships" and hidden the 'many' part in the relationship definition ...

Urgent Help Needed
Hi Every now and then (but becoming more and more) when I send an email, everything looks fine but as soon as gets into sent items or the recipient receives it they see it as loads of questions marks and the odd 4 or 5 and I can see it in my sent items as this......as below: I cannot type after this on this messages because the text is then back to front???? I have done an example in normal letters after the symbols which says Hello, my name is Kelly. &#8294;&#26743;&#25449;&#8296;&#29281;&#8293;&#30305;&#26977;&#24940;&#27746;&#8293;&#28271;&...

win2k sp4 with Exchange2003(urgent)
I have install win2k with sp4 (install smtp, nntp of IIS) but in service I could see mta stacks, routing engine, system attendant Should I run forest prep and domain prep before install exchange 2003 in win2ksp4? Which steps should I forget to do ? Thx all Mike What are you not seeing? You can't install Exchange Server 2003 without doing ForestPrep & DomainPrep - if they've already been done you don't need to do them again. -- Bharat Suneja MVP - Exchange www.zenprise.com NEW blog location: exchangepedia.com/blog ------------------------------ "mike3004" <...

Urgently need help
Hi, I want to create a formula i.e. Based on the entered cell data the next cell data should be specific. Example: If I entered 20033a in A3 cell then the answer in B3 cell should be Australia and if A3 cell value contains b letter it should be NZ else if The cell value is c then something else. This should come either we drag the cells or whatever it is. Please help me how to do this. If will be appreciable if i get the solution asap. Thanks in advance Jyothi ...

Urgent urgent urgent
Please Can you help me in that as soon as possible? When I try to connect 2 machines with single database on our domain it is showing me the attached error. Is there different kind of license to run 1 database on 2 machines-POS. [IMG]http://up4.w6w.net/upload/05-03-2006/w6w_2006030517123168130cdc.JPG[/IMG] http://up4.w6w.net/upload/05-03-2006/w6w_2006030517123168130cdc.JPG Or is there a way to update quantity from hq or transfer quantity from store A to store B? We want this to be done within 1 minute at least. I will try to explain you the problem in details: For ex. We have 2 POS ...

Project Explrer
I have lost the Project Explorer windows in VB6. I have searched the Web and found many with the same problem but have not found any answer. What did I do and how can I undo it. Thanks Marv "M Wade" <nowhere@columbus.rr.com> wrote in message news:%23mkBPtE0KHA.4656@TK2MSFTNGP05.phx.gbl... >I have lost the Project Explorer windows in VB6. I have searched the Web >and found many with the same problem but have not found any answer. > > What did I do and how can I undo it. When you choose View | Project Explorer or hit Ctrl+R, does the IDE l...

Timesheet cube negative values Project Server 2007
Hi everyone, We are using Project Server 2007 SP2. When I generate a report from the Timesheet cube (in Excel or Data Analysis) to get the working billable and non-billable hours per period, per task, per resource I get negative values in the report. So far we found out the reason for the negative values is the correction by the timesheet manager. However the corrected hours in the timesheet are different than the hours generated in the report. Has anyone had any issues with this? As we are struggling with this for a couple of days now I will very much appreciate any help. ...

Urgent--can't create new accounts
New customer, new install, importing accounts from txt list created from old accounting system Import ran fine, followed proc in the knowledge base, and accounts are created. Run Check Links, creates the GL00105 index table, no errors, select count(*) from GL00100 and GL00105 are the same. But we can't create new accounts. "Sorry, this record has been created since your last attempt to create it" Followed the knowledge base article to correct this (delete from GL0105), and am still getting this error, and can't create a new account. Any help or ideas is greatly appre...

SelectNodes available in one project, not another?
Hi, all! Using VS.Net 2003 (vb.net)... I've build a sample app (Windows application) to manipulate xml data from file, and all works fine. However, when I move code that works fine from the Windows app into a SmartDevice app template, I'm getting an error telling me that 'SelectNodes is not a member of System.Xml.XmlDocument'. Is there a difference between the classes when used in a Windows app versus a SmartDevice app?? Seems to me the class would be functionally the same, but who knows... Comments and suggestions welcome... Jack I don't think the compact fr...

COMBIN and listing
I am looking for some assistance to achieve the following which I would prefer if possible to be able to carry out by using formula functions rather than macros which are not my forte. I have used the COMBIN formula to achieve the figures I require, eg: COMBIN(6,3) to give me 20 what I need is a formula that will actually list the 20 unique combinations, ie: 1 2 3 1 2 4 1 2 5 1 2 6 2 3 4 2 3 5 etc. etc. I have many of these of varying figures to carry out and to enter them by hand would be laborious and open to human error. I would appreciate any help or advise. Thank you in advance...