Unable to create OlePres000 Stream

Hi all,
we are trying to embed items  in a compound document of our
application.

We are using the the ::OleCreateFromFile and ::OleSave functions , the
"OlePres000" stream is not getting created , the other streams like (
Ole,OleCompObj, etc.. are getting created).

What might be the Problem...any suggestions are welcome

thank you

r gp

vc.mfc 33608 articles. 0 followers. Follow

Creating a right-click command to backup file
Hi All I have Creating a right-click command to backup file try txt and then xls file. Try txt file ok. Then try xls file, not ok, when right-click no option prompted ? Do you know why ? For txt file REGEDIT4 [HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\txtfile\shell\backupfile] @="Backup Text File" [HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\txtfile\shell\backupfile\command] @="cscript //b H:\Software\shell\xbcp.vbs "%1" "txt"" For excel file REGEDIT4 [HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\xlsfile\shell\backupfile] @="Backup Excel File" [HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\xlsfile\shell\backupfile\...

Emails assigned from a queue to a user are created as duplicate
1- User1 (System Administrator) sends an email to a CRM Queue. 2- From the queue assign the email to another User2. 3- In the 'Assigned Folder' of User2 emails are created as duplicates. 4- User2 accept 1 of 2 emails both emails are moved to the 'In Progress' folder. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-based Newsr...

How do I create a windows form that is an ellipse
Hi! Normally when you create a form it's shape is a rectangle. Now I want to create a windows form that is not a rectangle but an ellipse instead I wonder if anyone have some good example of code where this is done. //Tony "Tony Johansson" <johansson.andersson@telia.com> wrote in message news:ec84YWZ0KHA.348@TK2MSFTNGP02.phx.gbl... > Hi! > > Normally when you create a form it's shape is a rectangle. > Now I want to create a windows form that is not a rectangle but an ellipse > instead > I wonder if anyone have some good ex...

how do I create a handwritten signature?
I would like a facimile hand writen signature to my emails but do not know how to do it and add it to my outlook account You can scan in your signature so it will become an image. Then you can insert it like any other image into your electronic signature. For details about the signature feature in Outlook see; http://www.howto-outlook.com/howto/signatures.htm -- Robert Sparnaaij [MVP-Outlook] Coauthor, Configuring Microsoft Outlook 2003 http://www.howto-outlook.com/ Outlook FAQ, HowTo, Downloads, Add-Ins and more http://www.msoutlook.info/ Real World Questions, Real World A...

[ANN] Create a TinyURL-no more broken links
Part 4 in the series AppleScripting Entourage: "Create a TinyURL-no more broken links" describes how to use an AppleScript to automate the process of creating a TinyURL as well as an alternative to running AppleScripts in Entourage with TypeIt4Me and TextExpander. If you're not familiar with a TinyURL, it's an online service that converts long URLs into short ones more appropriate to share in email. It's especially helpful sending out long links.Long links that are notorious for breaking. A TinyURL will not break in email postings and never expires. Create a TinyURL-no...

creating charts with XY
Hi, I thought I was well versed with Excel and charting, but... How can I create a chart with several lines, where I indicate the X and Y coordinates? For example, a chart with X = 100, Y = 100, and another line where X = 170, Y = 120? Can this be done in either Excel directly, or VBA? Thanks in advance, Willy Im sorry but I dont understand what you want? "Willy" wrote: > Hi, I thought I was well versed with Excel and charting, but... > How can I create a chart with several lines, where I indicate the X and > Y coordinates? > For example, a chart with X = 100, Y = 100...

Creating a conditional formula to increment #s in a test script
Greetings, I have an Excel question. I am creating a test script template for our team and I an in need of some formula help. Here is what I wish to do: Let's say I have a column A in my test script. I wish to label this column with my test script # TC1 TC2 TC3...(and so on) However, the problem is I have section breaks in my test script that divides the document into sections: eg.. <LOGIN SECTION> TC1 TC2 TC3 <LOGOUT SECTION> TC4 TC5 TC6 Now the problem is that if I want to add a new test case to the "Login section" above, I need ...

Error occurs when user creates a new contact. HELP !!!
Hi, One of my users is having problems with MS CRM. The problem is when she wants to create a new contact, she is promped with a error. The error details are: -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Error from Microsoft Management Configuration MSCRM Platform Error Report -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Error: Kan het formulier voor het weergeven van dit bericht niet weergeven. Neem contact op met de beheerder. (In English: Cant return the form for returning the message. Co...

Error
Outlook 2002(XP) - After receiving an email with an email address in the body of the email, we click on the email address and it opens up a box that says, "Can't create this item". If we click on a website address in the body of the email, it works. It just does not want to create a new outgoing email. I have repaired/reloaded outlook a few times with out any success. I have removed "HOTBAR" & some other adware crap using Lavasoft's Adaware. Repaired/Reloaded Outlook after removing "HOTBAR". I could not find any default email formats in t...

create a single date column from seperate month, day and year colu
The data I received came with the month day and year seperated out into seperate columns. I manage to concantenate the date to show i.e. 112002 or 10102002 representing 1/1/2002 and 10/10/2002. What can I do to create a date field from this or should I use the seperate columns to create a date field. Thanks Try Format([SomeFieldName],"Short Date") -- Milton Purdy ACCESS State of Arkansas "UGAJohn" wrote: > The data I received came with the month day and year seperated out into > seperate columns. I manage to concantenate the date to sh...

i can't get outlook to import info from the worksheet it created
I created an Excel worksheet from a contact list in outlook by exporting it. When I add contacts to the same Excel worksheet, outlook won't import the new data. What am I doing wrong? DId you expand the named range on the worksheet to cover the new data?=20 --=20 Sue Mosher, Outlook MVP Author of Configuring Microsoft Outlook 2003 http://www.turtleflock.com/olconfig/index.htm and Microsoft Outlook Programming - Jumpstart for=20 Administrators, Power Users, and Developers http://www.outlookcode.com/jumpstart.aspx =20 "oaksie1" <oaksie1@discussions.mic...

Created a 3rd Party product in Dexterity
Hi ya. I've just created my first small application to integrate with Great Plains. I entered in Version number information (major, minor, build) when I was creating the chunk file. Is that version number information stored in any existing Great Plains table at this time? Paula These numbers are not stored in any GP tables for ISV products. I would recommend using Major and Minor numbers to match the GP version you are integrating with and the build number as your reference. Please note that when creating a chunk, the Product ID MUST be provided to you from Great Plains. Yo...

unable to open outlook #8
i am unable to open outlook 2000.....wat should i do? Does anything happen when you try? "praveen" <msoos6@msoostrng.local> wrote in message news:eN6zZls9GHA.3396@TK2MSFTNGP04.phx.gbl... >i am unable to open outlook 2000.....wat should i do? > ...

How to create desktop shortcut to file
I have a macro that goes thru my file and does some random hiliting fo audit purposes and also saves the workbook using date&time. What want to do is create a shortcut to this file on the users desktop t save them from having to navigate the path to get to the file. HELP !!! -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com B, There are a couple of ways to do this. A search of Google for "Create Shortcut" should turn up others. See if this may work for you: Sub Desktopshortcut() ' Submitted by William West Dim WSHShell As Object Dim MyShortcut As Object Dim Desktop...

Error after adding to any picklist and then creating entity.
This seems like just a basic thing. I cannot believe that this is normal behavior. I have tried it on my own installation of crm4, and the vm that microsoft has that is used to evaluate crm4. I customize the product entity. I go into the producttypecode attribute and add an additional choice of "License", using the default value. Then I publish it. When I go to the products page and choose to create a new product, It will bring up the form the first time, but if I cancel it and then try to create a new on again I get an error. I will continue to get an error when trying...

Outlook Contacts do not appear in the To: when I create a new ema
I have to type them in or open the contact and send an email directly from the contact window. I also cannot create a distribution group or do a mail merge. For some reason, the Outlook contacts list does not appear in the drop down menu. I have over 3,000 contacts in Outlook, so I know they are in there. Any help would be greatly appreciated. please let us know: version of Outlook whether you moved/imported the Contacts from elsewhere whether you have ever had access to the Contacts (if so what changed) Regards Judy Gleeson MVP Outlook .. "Ron" <R...

creating serial number for vouchers
How do you create a serial number for a voucher? I've created a new item with item type - voucher when I move to the serial tab and try to add a serial number I then create serial number 1000. It shows available on the screen Move to the POS and type in the PLU for gift certificate. The screen prompts for a serial number, I type in 1000 and it says not available would you like an automatically? Press "no" and "look-up" the serial number - there it is!! Why won't the initial screen prompt allow me to add the serial number as I want? hi Cheese, try to app...

Error creating rules
Running Office 2000 suite, and Windows 2000. When trying to create a rule, outlook returns a meesage "Outlook.exe has encountered a fatal error." Any ideas on why this might happen? Thanks ...

Creating Football League Tables
I work for a premier football club, and wish to put results in to a format so that position and points can be updated at home showing league position week by week Cheers See http://www.xldynamic.com/source/xld.LeagueTable.html -- HTH Bob (there's no email, no snail mail, but somewhere should be gmail in my addy) "Andy" <Andy@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:B16ACC8D-EC8A-4B75-ADDF-77EC37F9D948@microsoft.com... >I work for a premier football club, and wish to put results in to a format >so > that position and points can be updated at home...

Editing Filter Criteria when creating "Views"
Hi, When creating a view - and specifically creating filter criteria for that view - can CRM 3.0 do sorts with “or” criteria? In the old version the only option to sort is with the "and" criteria. For Example-we create a view and would like to have anyone on that view (list) that has a "Yes" in the interest area "Health and Wellness". But we also want to have the people on that list, that have a "Yes" in another interest area-let's say they are interested in learning about "Obesity". BUT - and here is my question - can we tell CRM...

creating a reversal design graph
I used to be able to create this type of graph in Excel 2003, but there does not seem to be a way to do this in Excel 2007. I am also trying to create a single subject design graph. Help with either of these would be appreciated. Hi, Maybe if you explained what a 'reversal design graph' is we could help. Or explain how you did it in xl2003 and what is not working as expected in 2007. Cheers Andy -- Andy Pope, Microsoft MVP - Excel http://www.andypope.info "Paul Reynolds" <Paul Reynolds@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:814FB8B0-FD79-46E5-AD43-38...

Unable to connect to MS Exchange Server?
When I open outlook I receive a message that says: "Network problems are preventing connections to Microsoft Exchange server computer. Contact administrator if this condition persists." I'm not sure what is going on because there is not a problem with the Exchange server (I have other PCs that are able to open outlook without this message), and I'm able to ping the Exchange server and access the Internet through Explorer. So, I'm pretty sure it is not the network connection. Does anyone know what is causing this problem or have any idea what might be causing...

"unable to opne your default e mail address"
I am gettting message saying "unable to open your default e mail address" whenever I try to open out look. How to get rid of this? Might try going thru the Mail applet in the control panel to remove/add/edit your e-mail account settings. "Soumitra" <Soumitra@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:AB10E0BA-0557-4527-87FD-4CE7CA267739@microsoft.com... I am gettting message saying "unable to open your default e mail address" whenever I try to open out look. How to get rid of this? "Soumitra" <Soumitra@discussions.microsoft.com>...

Unable to connect to online quote server... AGAIN!
I can't get quotes again this morning. Anybody else? Just opened Money...same here. Only happens when the markets up. <g.m.cox.mail@gmail.com> wrote in message news:fbe1ee53-01df-4e30-88b4-58c8c1146c33@w35g2000yqm.googlegroups.com... >I can't get quotes again this morning. Anybody else? I also have been having trouble connecting!! <g.m.cox.mail@gmail.com> wrote in message news:fbe1ee53-01df-4e30-88b4-58c8c1146c33@w35g2000yqm.googlegroups.com... >I can't get quotes again this morning. Anybody else? What version of Money? Or is this directly on the MSN ...

In Visio, how do i create a toolbar that contains my most commonl.
I am trying to draw some business process models, only I find that the arrows that I want are not in the toolbar for business process models. so my questions are: 1) Where can I see a list of all available arrows ? 2) How can I ad these to my toolbar ? A search on "arrows" generates over 100 hits and creates a toolbar that is not really very useful. Thanks ...