TX Text Control

Does anyone know what the TX Text Control ActiveX is?
Where can I get some documentation on it?\

Thanks
Larry

vc.mfc 33608 articles. 0 followers. Follow

A quick google search returns

            http://www.textcontrol.com/tx/docs/

--
Cheers
Check Abdoul [VC++ MVP]

"Larry J. Siddens" <lsiddens@cstoneindy_NOSPAM.com> wrote in message
> Does anyone know what the TX Text Control ActiveX is?
> Where can I get some documentation on it?\
>
> Thanks
> Larry

0
CheckAbdoul

text autoshaped
How do I make the text flow around the autoshape edge? What is the shape? -- Mary Sauer MS MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com "skunk" <skunk@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:452F13D5-F410-4135-9F64-88F9801DFC24@microsoft.com... > How do I make the text flow around the autoshape edge? anyone of the autoshapes, let's say a hexagon. "Mary Sauer" wrote: > What is the shape? > > -- > Mary Sauer MS MVP > http://office.microsoft.com/ > http://msauer.mvps.org/ > news://ms...

Seperating Text Out Of All Text Fields
can I use the "find" function using no special text? I need to seperate the names out of the following string: first JIM mi T. last JOHNSO -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com Hi Vato Loco! Easiest way will be to use Data > Text to Columns using the space as the delimiter. Then discard the bits you don't want. -- Regards Norman Harker MVP (Excel) Sydney, Australia njharker@optusnet.com.au "Vato Loco >" <<Vato.Loco.17v7fo@excelforum-nospam.com> wrote in message news:Vato.Loco.17v7fo@excelforum-nospam.com... > can I use the "f...

Is it possible to groups form controls?
Is it possible to make a group of controls on a form, so that, for instance, a property for all controls in that group can be changed simultaneously? Sure would be nice! Not for the purpose you'd like it for. But if you use some namingconvention you could programmaticly change properties. So if you have a group for let's say address you could start each control with "adr" and then loop through the controls and perform the action you'd like. hth -- Maurice Ausum "markmarko" wrote: > Is it possible to make a group of controls on a form, so that, for ...

how to add prefix '>' to orig text on reply in OWA ?
In Outlook we have the advanced options menu, where a prefix can be added to plain text of the original message received, in case we want to reply to them in plain text - Does a similar option exist in Outlook Web Access ? If not - How can I enable such feature to reply mail to people who hate top-posting. "Pavan Savoy" <Pavan Savoy@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:41BD67A4-C79A-4108-B2F2-4FE5CB46AB34@microsoft.com... > In Outlook we have the advanced options menu, where a prefix can be added to > plain text of the original message received...

bodlfacing text within larger text string
I have put together a test string with ="xyz"&text(celld4,"0.00")&"xyz" I would like to boldface the number (celld4) only. Can I add some kind of formating to the text( ) where I tell it a decimal format with 2 places ("0.00") as well or some other way? Thanks Hi no, not possible with formulas -- Regards Frank Kabel Frankfurt, Germany hovendic wrote: > I have put together a test string with > > ="xyz"&text(celld4,"0.00")&"xyz" > > I would like to boldface the number (celld4) onl...

Text to column #5
I have a text file of data that i get on a daily basis and have to perform the 'text to column' function on each time. Is there a way that i can just place the new text data in column A and have it automatically updated starting in, say, column C. Alternatively, if that isnt possible is there a function i can write to extract the data from the text file myself. Example: Text in A1 abc 123 def 456 ghi How can i extract abc, 123, def, 456 and ghi into cells c1 through g1? If your text string is always the same length and format, one clunky solution would be to write ...

Not all of the text is visible when looking at the cell.
Not all of the text in a cell appears when looking at the cell unless I double click the cell or look at the formula bar. Autofit the row height is on and shows a lot of white space. No special styles are applied. Wrap text is on. Cell number is formatted as normal but have tried it as text also. It's an Excel limitation: http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;211580 -- Jim "Jane" <Jane@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:2F8E4A2D-F263-4C05-8465-7686ED771800@microsoft.com... | Not all of the text in a cell appears when looking at the c...

How to hide a text field label when the field is null? Access2003
In MS Access 2003 report, how to hide the label attached to a text field when the text field is blank? Example: Field Name = [MiddleName]; the label for [MiddleName] is [MidNameLbl]. If no middle name, I do not want the label to appear. Thanks The no-code method is to change the label to a text box and set its properties: Control Source: ="Mid. Name: " + [MiddleName] Can Grow: No Can Shrink: Yes If MiddleName is null, the text box will disappear. -- Duane Hookom Microsoft Access MVP "Pearl" wrote: > In MS Access 2003 report, how to...

text attachments duplicat message body with all new emails
All of a sudden (since yesterday) every email I receive has a .txt attachment which contains a duplicate copy of the text in the main body of the email. I haven't changed any settings. Any ideas why or, more importantly, how to stop it? TIA ...

Text entry query
I am entering 5 lines of text into a block of cells and have Merge Cells selected in Format | Cells. When the last line exceeds a particular point in the text all that shows when I try and enter it is a single long line of #s. That line is not the longest line. Help anyone? Brian Tozer Try formatting the cell as General (not Text). If you need more than 1000 characters to show up in the cell, add a few alt-enters to force a new line--you didn't ask--but it's a common question with cells containing a lot of text. Brian Tozer wrote: > > I am entering 5 lines of text into a...

Exporting table data to an 80 column text file
I need to take a table (every row) and export it to a text file in an 80 col. format. No delimiters or quotes ("") for text. All the fields in the table add up to 80 characters. I want to make it as automatic as possible. NewHeartMan wrote: > I need to take a table (every row) and export it to a text file in an 80 col. > format. No delimiters or quotes ("") for text. All the fields in the table > add up to 80 characters. I want to make it as automatic as possible. After you select File/Export, use TXT as the file extension, select Fixed Width, click th...

display of text and lines from CAD
In Visio 2007, I opened a .DWG,converted it, and saved is as Visio (.VSD). Some of the entities (both lines and text) don't display on the screen in the formatted color. The current theme is "none". I tried two other themes, with no apparant difference. Any idea why these would display (and print) as a different color than they are formatted? When I change the font size of the text, it does change size. When I change color, it doesn't change. help? Regards Jay ...

Dynamic chart and shrinking text boxes
Good afternoon all, I have a dynamic chart, that records the amount of forms processed eac week. Every Friday, I coallate the statistics for the past week, an input them in, and the chart then grows by one week. Perfectly norma stuff, documented regularly. What I need to know, is, if it is possible to link outside objects t parts of the chart. Example. During 02/01/04 and 23/01/04 we were down 1 FTE (full tim equivalent), and I have a text box between those dates indicating this The problem is, when I add on a new week (for example, Week Endin 06/02/04) all the dates shift backwards, and I ...

Sum DCOUNT Calculated Control
Hi Folks - I am using DCOUNT like this: =DCount("disp1","qrycombinedispositions","disp=qrycombinedispositions.disp1") I am counting the number of different dispositions based on a control in the report. It works fine. I'd like to sum the individual counts into a grand total. I realize you cannot sum a calculated control. I've tried the workaround of using another text box control that sets the control source to the calculated control name and uses the running sum property. No luck. The name of the dcount calculated control is txtCountDisposition. T...

TX Text Control
Does anyone know what the TX Text Control ActiveX is? Where can I get some documentation on it?\ Thanks Larry A quick google search returns http://www.textcontrol.com/tx/docs/ -- Cheers Check Abdoul [VC++ MVP] ----------------------------------- "Larry J. Siddens" <lsiddens@cstoneindy_NOSPAM.com> wrote in message news:05fa01c39cdb$40b4fdc0$a101280a@phx.gbl... > Does anyone know what the TX Text Control ActiveX is? > Where can I get some documentation on it?\ > > Thanks > Larry > ...

HTML / Text conversion
Hi, When i reply to an email in HTML format, i'd like Outlook converts it automaticaly in Text. Is this possible ? In Outlook express, there was a box to check in the options for that. I haven't found anything in Outlook 2002, that's why i have to change the format manually everytime i do a reply. Any ideas ? Thanks in advance -- Lucius Snow "I'm not here, this isn't happening" - Thom Yorke I don't think you can but you can edit your Toolbar to include a button "Plain Text" so you can convert it with a single click (which leaves you the option ...

Date to text
Hi All Can someone please help me out with something that's been puzzling me for quite some time? I have a column of dates that I've imported into Excel from another application. On the spreadsheet, the format is yyyymmdd so that's fine. When I go into a cell, on the formula bar, it shows up as yyyy-mm-dd. My regional settings for dates is yyyy-mm-dd. Without changing my regional settings, can I get the actual value of the cell to be "yyyymmdd" not "yyyy-mm-dd"? For example, in cell A1, the contents appear as 20030207. Going into the cell, the ...

Changing TN and TX
I have Office 2007 When I type TN (for Tennessee) excel and outlook change it to TEN and when I type TX (for Texas) excel and outlook change it to TAX. When I email the same excel file to another person, they do not have this problem. Fix your Autocorrect listing for "TX" Pirate wrote: > I have Office 2007 > > When I type TN (for Tennessee) excel and outlook change it to TEN and when I > type TX (for Texas) excel and outlook change it to TAX. > > When I email the same excel file to another person, they do not have this > problem. ...

adjusting timing on text to speech playback in excel
I am attempting to learn more of this feature and would like to see it in action. ...

Text in AutoShapes
I can put text into autoshapes, but the margins are fixed according to the top ruler. Is there a way to have text inside an autoshape conform to the interior similar to the way wrapped text conforms to the exterior of a graphic? Copy the autoshape, paste special, picture (Windows Metafile). Select the object, arrange menu, ungroup, yes, ungroup again, delete the surrounding box and the tiny text box. Now you can create a text box to fit or use WordArt. If you don't want to go through all of the above, just use a new text box instead of the embedded one. -- Mary Sauer MS MVP http:...

CSV formatted text file to Excel
Hi all, I am writing a small VC++ application of how to import the CSV formatted ..txt file to excel. I am facing problem while parsing the text file. "TicketNo","CarNo","PersonAge" 12534 , 763534 , 23 12345 , 624333, 24 The problem is in MFC there is a SetValue2(CoeVariant:column data) method in which if i will pass an array(12534) then it will be imported to excel.For example IfI will search for the "employee number" field in text file then the values passed to SetValue2()should be 12543 and 12345.But Using C++ I cannot do so as I...

Text Wrap Issue
Hi all, Why does Text Wrap produce two results when a cell holds long text string: sometime a cell is expended vertically and sometime a cell height keep same. I am using the 2000 version Clara -- thank you so much for your help Wrap Text and Format>Rows>Autofit should do what you want. If a row has been manually set to a height, it will not expand untill you have reset to Autofit. UNLESS you have merged cells, in which case Autofit won't work and rows have to manually adjusted or adjusted by sheet event code. See google search thread for code by Greg Wilson http://group...

size of Picture Control
I need to display a small image in a dialog. So I used the Picture Control and sized it to the space I have in the dialog (VS2005 shows me 50x35). Then I created an image of 50x35 pixel and saved it as bitmap, imported it into a resource (where it reads 50x35 pixel), set the Picture Control to Type Bitmap and selected in the Image field the bitmap resource. Now I have a bitmap of 33x22 on the dialog, in other words much smaller than I wanted and than I have drawn the bitmap. The switch Real Size Image has no effect. How can I keep the image in the size I want? I know that dialogs are i...

Tab char in text data
I receive data dump from Crystal Reports into an Excel format. The text data in some cells contains special characters - mostly the Tab and leading/trailing spaces. I can trim the data and eliminate the leading/trailing spaces but I can't seem to eliminate the Tabs. Is there a way to find and replace/delete the Tab charcter? Glen If you're not sure what that character is, you may want to use Chip Pearson's addin "CellView". http://www.cpearson.com/excel/CellView.htm If you know that it's a tab character (char(9)), you could use =substitute(a1,char(9),"&qu...

EXTRACTING NUMBERS FROM A TEXT CELL
This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_0006_01C6EC75.288A0320 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="iso-8859-1" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable Hello! Currently I am unable to download information from the accounting system = in a better format. So one line of information come into Excel in one = cell, hence, the example below:=20 =1B@1 0325=1B@1 OPENING BALANCE : .....ESTIMATED COST - = MATERIAL=1B@1< 813,936.29 There are two things I need to learn here: 1) How can I extract just the number.=20 1a) I tried t...