TV listing (EPG) service

any internet service provide TV listing in XML format?

the TV listing will be a free service and list all the channel, show
title and time.

vc.mfc 33608 articles. 0 followers. Follow

Is this a question, or are you advertising your TV service?

AliR.

"Carmen Sei" <fatwallet951@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> any internet service provide TV listing in XML format?
>
> the TV listing will be a free service and list all the channel, show
> title and time.

0
AliR3470 (3235)
3/14/2008 7:55:05 PM
this is a question.

On Fri, 14 Mar 2008 14:55:05 -0500, "AliR \(VC++ MVP\)"
<AliR@online.nospam> wrote:

>Is this a question, or are you advertising your TV service?
>
>AliR.
>

>"Carmen Sei" <fatwallet951@yahoo.com> wrote in message
>> any internet service provide TV listing in XML format?
>>
>> the TV listing will be a free service and list all the channel, show
>> title and time.

I don't know of anything like this, but you may want to check with
www.tvguide.com.  Perhaps something like what TiVo does is available to
other 3rd party developers:

http://www.tvguide.com/RemoteRecording/FAQ.aspx

Tom

"Carmen Sei" <fatwallet951@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> any internet service provide TV listing in XML format?
>
> the TV listing will be a free service and list all the channel, show
> title and time.

0
tom.nospam (3240)
3/14/2008 10:32:57 PM
I used to work with listings provided by Tribune Media Services out of Glens
Falls, N.Y.  I think that TV Guide and TMS  are the only major players, at
least in Americas and Europe.

"Carmen Sei" <fatwallet951@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> any internet service provide TV listing in XML format?
>
> the TV listing will be a free service and list all the channel, show
> title and time.

0
bogdan1 (22)
3/15/2008 1:14:59 AM
Do they provide free TV listing service in XML?

>I used to work with listings provided by Tribune Media Services out of Glens
>Falls, N.Y.  I think that TV Guide and TMS  are the only major players, at
>least in Americas and Europe.
I don't think they do. Definitely not if you need listings in 'bulk' (i.e.
multiple lineups).

> Do they provide free TV listing service in XML?
>

>>I used to work with listings provided by Tribune Media Services out of
>>Glens
>>Falls, N.Y.  I think that TV Guide and TMS  are the only major players, at
>>least in Americas and Europe.

0
bogdan1 (22)

get a list of sequence number that meet 3 criteria 12-08-09
How do i set up excel to get a list of number of 5 that meet 3 criteria? for example: 2 23 39 41 51 thanks Submitted via EggHeadCafe - Software Developer Portal of Choice Dynamic Tooltips with ASP.NET & jQuery http://www.eggheadcafe.com/tutorials/aspnet/d1ebcafd-c051-40e5-bb91-1554532ecf63/dynamic-tooltips-with-asp.aspx ...

Appened binding lists
Hello, I need to appened two binding lists. How can I do it most efficient in c#? Thanks! *** Sent via Developersdex http://www.developersdex.com *** ...

Contact listing
I have my contacts listed by Last Name. But I find that if I enter a Nickname in the Nickname area that name becomes listed alphabetically by his Nickname. Is there a way to change that? I deleted the nickname from that area and placed in somewhere else. Control Shift C Rt Click on the column header - you can add, remove, change columns Click on a column header to sort Note: Multiple fields are available(First Name, Last Name, Name, Nickname) - the First Name and Last Name fields only display the content entered in that contact's respective field. - the Name f...

Excel VBA
Hi All, I have a list that has been created by using the validation too (Data>Validation) Is it possible that when someone wants to choose something from th list they could say type the first few words and it would automaticall show. I.e you type "holi" or atleast part of the word and the cell shows th whole word. Thanks steve:confused -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com Data Validation doesn't include the autocomplete feature. You can type the entire entry, scroll through the dropdown list, or use keyboard (arrow keys, page up, page down) to navigate th...

Get your ideas on TV
Want to know how to get Free publicity and media exposure for your product, service. idea or cause? Learn what the pros know about getting on TV, radio, and in national newspapers. Never spend another dime on advertising, ever again! go to http://www.MichaelpHart.com ...

Straight quotes in bullet/number lists
Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.6 (Snow Leopard) Processor: Intel Since installing Snow Leopard, all bullets/numbers are followed by straight quotes. (This is happening in both Word 2004 and 2008.) Have tried changing fonts, changing bullet type, defining new bullet style - nothing has helped. Any thoughts? Hi Josie: I suspect it IS the style that is doing this. Go in through Format>Style>... Select the style in use and Format>Modify>Numbering... Select the number format or bullet format in use and Customise... You will find the quote as part of the &quo...

how to delete a list
Once I've created alist, how do I get out of it? You used Data|List|Create list??? Then you can select a cell in that list and: data|List|convert to range Tinis wrote: > > Once I've created alist, how do I get out of it? -- Dave Peterson ...

limit one list box data set based on selection in another list box
I am using Access 2k to resolve a form problem where multiple list boxes are partially dependant on the value(s) in other list boxes. I keep reading that an unbound list box can be populated with data from the value of another list box, but how to do it is not explained. I have Vendors, Mfr, and ProductLines with list boxes for each. A vendor supplies the manufacturer's product lines. What I want to have done is the mfr list and productline list fill in the appropriate (related) data based on the vendor. The tables are normalized and all the key values are present (vendorid, mfrId, PL...

SUBTOTAL A LIST
Hi - Is there a way to subtotal a list...once I create a list the subtotal feature is not available. I also fail to see the difference between a list and the auto filter function, can someone explain? Thanks, Jim Jim, Here is the technique that I use. Insert some lines above the headers in your spreadsheet. Example: Row 1 Row 2 Row 3 =SUBTOTAL(9,D6:D1000) Row 4 Row 5 First Name Last Name Sales Region Sales ($) Etc Lets say you want to filter just the midwest sales ...

Strange List Control Behavior
Has anyone seen a case where their SetItem did not seem to work? I have many list controls and all work fine except 1. And this one works fine except for one place. I do a SetItem and all appears fine but the data does not show in the list control. If I put a GetItemText immediately after the SetItem the data returned is blank so it seems to be acting like I don't have the item or subitem set correctly. But I have verified (in debug) that the item is 0 and subitem is 1. The code is shown below: CString SQLcmd; char szName[PSI_MAX_FIRST_NAME_LEN + PSI_MAX_LAST_NAME_LEN + PSI_MAX_MI...

To auto-generate top 3 name list
Dear all, see any body can help ! I have a list with expenses list by a group of employees for the week: _Day_ _Staff__ _Claim_Amount_1 1 A 10 2 B 10 2 A 10 3 B 10 3 A 10 4 C 10 4 D 5 5 E 5 5 ...

tv
za6to ne moga da gledam tv ...

Global List
I have exchange 2003 server in a 2003 Active Directory Domain. How do I make the Global Address list view as last name first, first name last in outlook. I know how to do contacts but not the Global list. Is it something I need to do on the server. Thank you Change the display names to Last, First. jim wrote: > I have exchange 2003 server in a 2003 Active Directory > Domain. How do I make the Global Address list view as > last name first, first name last in outlook. I know how > to do contacts but not the Global list. Is it something I > need to do on the server. > &g...

List<String>. Replace
Hello, I have a List<String> and I need to find if it contains "image/pjpeg". If yes then replace it by "image/jpeg". What is the best way to do this? I can use Contains but how to replace that particular item? Thanks, Miguel Hi Shapper! "shapper" <mdmoura@gmail.com> wrote in message news:ccbe7240-051a-4b2a-b72c-d2f01dfb5ec8@l26g2000yqd.googlegroups.com... > I have a List<String> and I need to find if it contains "image/pjpeg". > If yes then replace it by "image/jpeg". > What is the best way ...

How do I make the Excel progam alphabetize my client list?
How do I make the Excel program alphabetize my client list? Select your range of data then choose Sort from the Data menu. -- Cordially, Chip Pearson Microsoft MVP - Excel Pearson Software Consulting, LLC www.cpearson.com "Rogue1965" <Rogue1965@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:AC07D7E3-7301-4F46-9317-6449D73A802C@microsoft.com... > How do I make the Excel program alphabetize my client list? Select all the columns you want to include in the sort operation. Data>Sort Choose the column to sort by ascending or descending. If by "make" E...

problem with reporting services installed on the CRM web server
hi, I installed reporting Services on the same server of MicrosoftCRM. and got the following error when users run reports:An error has occurred during report processing. (rsProcessingAborted) Query execution failed for data set 'UserInfo'. (rsErrorExecutingCommand). The permissions granted to user ‘NT AUTHORITY\ANONYMOUS LOGON’ failed to login. can somebody help me?thanks. I may not be right here, but I seem to remember something similar when I did the same. Check your web.config file in ...Reporting Services\ReportServer and look for the authentication entry - it should be ...

8.0 Service Packs incremental or cumulative?
I have a Great Plains 8.0 installation that has been updated with Service Pack 1. I want to upgrade to Service Pack 3. Do I need to apply Service Pack 2, prior to applying Service Pack 3? Does Service Pack 3 include all the updates made in Service Pack 2? Steve, All GP service packs are cumulative, you should be able to go straight to SP 3 from SP 1. -- Victoria Yudin Microsoft MVP - Great Plains "Steve C." <Steve C.@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:12B60579-8C95-44F6-BA4E-A151885EE440@microsoft.com... >I have a Great Plains 8.0 installation th...

TV Tuner Card (Live TV) - HD
Hi everyone - I have build an HTPC with a Tuner card that is currently successfully connected to a High Definition DirecTV set-to-box. What i didn't expect was when i installed my Tuner Card [WinTV-HVR 2250] -> the only option to input into this card was a SVIDEO cable, or a Composite Cable (red, white, yellow) via an adapter. When the TV show was showing in my Windows 7 Media Center x64 - I noticed my channels were NOT coming in - in HD. Did i buy the wrong Tuner card? Are there no HDMI TV Tuner cards where i can connect from my set-top-box to the TV Tuner card wit...

list box question
Can I populate my list box with the files named in a sub-directory on my hard drive, and if yes, when I click on one of these file names can I open the file programmatically directly from the on click event of the listbox? Thanks for your help Joanne Joanne, Populate the listbox and show the userform: Sub GetFiles() Dim myArray() As String With Application.FileSearch .NewSearch .LookIn = "C:\Excel" .FileName = "*.xls" If .Execute() > 0 Then ReDim myArray(0 to .FoundFiles.Count - 1) For i = 0 To .FoundFiles.Count - 1 myArray(i) = .Foun...

Ooh .. Linking a list to a list to an output cell
I have a single cell in which i enter the price of a home. Elsewhere, I have two columns of ten items each: one column is formulated to give relative prices based on the price entered in the single cell, and the column adjacent to this column describes these numbers in nominal terms (i.e. ten items in increments of five percent: "25% more" .. " 0% change" .. "25% less"). Further along, I have a list box created which uses the nominal column at the Source for the list. I would like to have a cell adjacent to the list box cell which will give the price b...

Naming sheets with a list from another workbook;alphebetizing sheets
How do I alphabetize the sheets in a workbook. Also, can I use a list from one workbook quickly create another workbook with the list as the sheet names. TIA Please don't multipost. Changing the subject title but not the content and then posting to different groups tends to get a few people hot under the collar, as it will fragment replies. Take a look at the response in worksheet.functions that I gave you. -- Regards Ken....................... Microsoft MVP - Excel Sys Spec - Win XP Pro / XL2K & XLXP -------------------------------------------...

Columned Program Listing
This is a multi-part message in MIME format. --------------050802080609040705060607 Content-Type: text/plain; charset=ISO-8859-1; format=flowed Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit Am I dreaming. I recall there way a way to tell WinXP to display program names in columnar format when one clicks START/All Programs. Anyone recall how to do this?? Thx --------------050802080609040705060607 Content-Type: text/html; charset=ISO-8859-1 Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit <!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.01 Transitional//EN"> <html> <head> <meta...

Distribution Lists within Outlook
Is there a cap on how many contacts you can have in a distribution list? I have about 250 and it won't let me save anymore. It displays a message stating that it has been moved or deleted. I tried moving it to a personal folder then back and it still won't work. Any suggestions? Thanks. The only information I could find on limitations of Distribution Lists was for Outlook 2000, her is a link to articles that talk about it, http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=KB;EN-US;238569. I hope this information is helpful. Robert Findlay Partner Technical Lead -- Outlook/...

Web Service should calculate the next item transaction number
In the web services in the developers toolkit, there needs to be a way of using the next default Inventory Adjustment Document Number in the transaction. By leaving the InventoryKey Id field blank it should automatically retrieve the next document number, and then update that field in GreatPlains (IV40100 - NXADJDOC) automatically. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to...

Calendar Sharing via the Free/Busy Service
I've read the steps in three different books and can't get the Free/Busy Service to work. Here's what I'm trying to do: I simply want to share my calendar with my wife by specifying a folder on my server. Here are the problems I'm facing: 1) My calendar props dialog doesn't show a Permissions tab so that I can set permissions on a per-user basis. 2) When I attempt to set up the FBS - specifying a network folder I've tested - and then select Send/Receive FBS info, I get an error stating that the "Write operation failed" 3) Note that I do not have the Pub...