TransparentBlt doesn't show the bitmap in ME?

The following doesn't print the bitmap on ME while it works on 2k/xp,
can someone help me? Though the status returns  TRUE.

Thanks.

Jiac.

    CDC *hdc, bghdc;
    CBitmap bgBitmap;
    BITMAP bmpInfo;

	//loads bitmap into memory
    bgBitmap.LoadBitmap(IDB_BITMAP5); // this bitmap has no needles
	// get bitmap info
    bgBitmap.GetBitmap(&bmpInfo);

    hdc = m_obj->GetDC();
    bghdc.CreateCompatibleDC(hdc);
    bghdc.SelectObject(&bgBitmap);

BOOL status = hdc->TransparentBlt(0, 0, 80, 80, &bghdc, 0, 0, 80, 80,
TRANSPARENT_KEY_COLOR); //TRANSPARENT_KEY_COLOR
	if (status==FALSE)
		printf (" status is false \n");
	else
		printf(" status is true \n");
0
chia_ccc (1)
7/6/2003 11:45:16 PM
vc.mfc 33608 articles. 0 followers. Follow

Hi,

I don't know if it helps but I use TransparentBlt like this:

::TransparentBlt( hdc->GetSafeHdc(), 0, 0, 80, 80, bghdc.GetSafeHdc(), 0, 0, 80, 80, TRANSPARENT_KEY_COLOR );

Moreover, why do you ignore some return values and do not check them?

ccc wrote:
> The following doesn't print the bitmap on ME while it works on 2k/xp,
> can someone help me? Though the status returns  TRUE.
>
> Thanks.
>
> Jiac.
>
>     CDC *hdc, bghdc;
>     CBitmap bgBitmap;
>     BITMAP bmpInfo;
>
> 	//loads bitmap into memory
>     bgBitmap.LoadBitmap(IDB_BITMAP5); // this bitmap has no needles
> 	// get bitmap info
>     bgBitmap.GetBitmap(&bmpInfo);
>
>     hdc = m_obj->GetDC();
>     bghdc.CreateCompatibleDC(hdc);
>     bghdc.SelectObject(&bgBitmap);
>
> BOOL status = hdc->TransparentBlt(0, 0, 80, 80, &bghdc, 0, 0, 80, 80,
> TRANSPARENT_KEY_COLOR); //TRANSPARENT_KEY_COLOR
> 	if (status==FALSE)
> 		printf (" status is false \n");
> 	else
> 		printf(" status is true \n");

0
davdavdav (16)

PivotTable
Re: http://www.contextures.com/xlPivot05.html#TopItems I use the data file from the above site. I drag "name" to the row fields area and "score" to the data items area. = Then I double-click on name and select top 5 scores. I can even sort = in ascending order of scores. No problem. However, if I just drag score to the row fields area and nothing else, = when I click on advanced, "Top 10 AutoShow" is greyed out. The way to = get around this is to also drag score to the data area i.e. two = identical columns of score side by side. Then I can choose the top...

Receipt Preview Only Showing Half
When I view a receipt in the journal viewer it only shows me half the receipt (cut off down the middle). I am using an Epson Tm-T88III printer with OPOS driver which doesn't allow me to do anything via the Page Set Up option. Can someone help me with this problem please? If it's a credit card receipt it only shows the signature part. To see the other 'half' hit ctrl and right arrow key -- Elizabeth M. "Lee Purves" <LeePurves@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:3AF643CE-9007-48CC-8044-DF0965EEDA17@microsoft.com... > When I view a receipt ...

when i type 5 then it shows.006
hi all i am new to excel,i was making some sheet and when i type number 5 or any number it show.005,please let me know what to do Hi, Highlight the cells, right click on the mouse, format cells, number, choose your preference "gauri" wrote: > hi all > i am new to excel,i was making some sheet and when i type number 5 or any > number it show.005,please let me know what to do In addition to Eduardo's suggestion, you might check Tools - Options - Edit, and make sure you don't have "Fixed decimals" activated. -- Best Regards, Luke M ...

Subreports Not Showing in PrintView Pls Help
I hope someone can help me as this is driving me crazy! I had to create another report similar to one I already have. Only changes were to the main report a couple of fields source. Subreports all the same, same links etc. However, when I printview the second report just one subreport shows. Visible is set to "Yes". CanGrow and CanShrink are set to "Yes". Can anyone give me some insight into why only one of my six subreport show? In my original report, all subreports show just fine. Any help will be greatly appreciated as I have to present this tomorrow. Th...

i6550 pin entry not showing
Hello. I setup a Ingenico i6550 using OPOS version 2.3 build 2 that I downloaded from Microsoft. The signature entry works fine and authorizes without a problem. However, when it comes to a DEBIT transaction, the unit will not display the 'enter pin" message (or whatever it says) and POS just hangs on waiting. Entering the pin number doesnt do anything. Ive checked all my settings, but still nothing. Any suggestions appreciated. BTW, Im using SP1 + Hotfix #9. Thanks I have the same problem with the ingenico 'all in one' device. It doesn't display 'Enter P...

how can i show two layers of plus/minus signs for nested groups
I have a set of columns in a group. Within that set I've made a sub-group. For some reason the +/- doesn't appear for the nested group, so I can't hid just those columns. For some reason I don't have this problem with rows. With rows if I make a group within a group the +/- boxes appear for both and I can hide or unhide them with ease. But for columns the +/- box only appears in the top row. How can I make it appear for the sub-group too? Maybe you're not changing the range when you're applying the secondary grouping. Try it with a smaller set of columns. ...

Showing "Meeting point" of lines in Chart
Hi, I am trying to create a chart (with a data from a table). I'm using excel 2003. I manage to do it pretty well, I'm just facing one problem: I have 2 lines which are crossing eachother in a curtain point. Is there an option to show this exact point on the chart? (meaning, with the exact X and Y location) I couldn't find such option in the chart properties and settings... Many thanks! JJ. -- jinjon ------------------------------------------------------------------------ jinjon's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=28903 View this thr...

my sent mail doesn't show who the e-mails went to, how do I add?
I just had my outlook set up to include my e-mails from my AOL account. When I go into my sent mail folder, the only name that shows up is mine as the person who sent the e-mail. I want to see who the e-mails were sent TO, not my name! How can change it so I can see that? outlook user <outlook user@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > I just had my outlook set up to include my e-mails from my AOL > account. > When I go into my sent mail folder, the only name that shows up is > mine as the person who sent the e-mail. I want to see who the > e-mails were sent TO,...

Downloaded Transactions not matching correctly, non-downloaded transactions showing up with 'E' status when they shouldn't
I recently did the cure-all of 'Remove all bills data' and I've regularly repaired my file. But I'm still seeing an issue of data not matching, and manually entered transactions mysteriously showing up with 'E' or 'Downloaded' status. Here's what I think is going on: 1) I enter a bill into my register. It shows up un-reconciled. 2) I download a statement from the bank, and this includes a transaction that matches the bill entered in step 1 perfectly (date, amount anyway) 3) I go into the register, and Money has *not* matched the downloaded to the ex...

Journal Not showing anything
We have RMS SO and for some reason I don't see anything when I press F4 it shows NO Receipt is found. We have many transactions so far I am sure. Any help is appreciated. Thx Check your Printer settings in SO Manager --> Database menu --> Registers menu --> Register List --> Register X properties --> Receipt Printer 1 tab, make sure Journal Receipts is checked off. Rob "MOI" <MOI@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:A694E0E3-BA4A-439D-BCAA-E4B894577DC5@microsoft.com... > We have RMS SO and for some reason I don't see anything when ...

Attatched file show encoded in the body of the email #3
Hi ! One user receive mail with attatched file but he don't see an icon with the file but at the end of the email, he see the encoding caracters (UUENCODE) representative of the file attached like this. > begin 666 ATT160585.eml > M0V]N=&5N="UC;&%S<SH@=7)N.F-O;G1E;G0M8VQA<W-E<SIM97- S86=E#0I$ > M:7-P;W-I=&EO;BU.;W1I9FEC871I;VXM5&\Z(")+:6UM96PL ($MA<F5N note : this is only with senders of the same company but other sender from other company don't generate the problem... first time I see this in my company. if you have an idea abo...

Broadcast Email not showing all names in TO:
I am relocating and want to send a email to everyone in my contacts folder. I do NOT want everyone to see who is contained in my folder (I'm a headhunter) Can anyone tell me if and how to do this thanks in advance Put everyone in the BCC field. -- Patricia Cardoza Outlook MVP www.cardozasolutions.com Author, Special Edition Using Microsoft Outlook 2003 ***Please post all replies to the newsgroups*** "NelsonS" <nelsonsilv@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:037701c3c8d9$1ebe43f0$a301280a@phx.gbl... > I am relocating and want to send a email to everyone in > my ...

How do I show the email addresses of recipients in an Official Mai
Using Exchange 5.5 / Outlook 2003 How do I show the email addresses of recipients in an Official Mailing List? Thanks Carol On Wed, 23 Nov 2005 14:57:05 -0800, "Carol Sitea" <CarolSitea@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > Using Exchange 5.5 / Outlook 2003 > >How do I show the email addresses of recipients in an Official Mailing List? > >Thanks >Carol Explain that a little more will you please? What is it you want to achieve? I need to give the email addresses of recipients included in a few official mailing lists to someone who doesn't use Outloo...

multiple copies of contacts after sync, and only one category is showing in address book
I have a user who after synching contacts with his axim has 3 copies of each - how can I remove the unecessary ones? Also he has his contacts separated into categories and only one shows in the address book - how can I get them all to show? thanks in advance for your help. mleon he is using outlook 2003 michele.removeleon@toyoda-na.com <michele.removeleon@toyoda-na.com> wrote: > I have a user who after synching contacts with his axim has 3 copies > of each - how can I remove the unecessary ones? Select the duplicates and click Delete. > Also he has his contacts separated...

Ledger not showing future dates
I recently downloaded changes from MS and now when I make an entry into my ledger that is for a futre date, it does not show up. Is there a setting for this? Try changing the view order in the upper left hand corner of the register. "Terry" <tdowns1953a@adelphia.net> wrote in message news:072801c36b6c$cda57ac0$a301280a@phx.gbl... > I recently downloaded changes from MS and now when I make > an entry into my ledger that is for a futre date, it does > not show up. Is there a setting for this? ...

Can I redirect mail to show original sender?
I cannot find how to redirect a mail received by me, to one of my colleagues who would be better suited to replying. When I used Eudora if I used 'Redirect' the mail arrived in the second recipient's mail looking as if it had come from the original sender, showing cc etc., and carrying original attachments, it was then easy for them to find again by looking for "Tracking Updates FedEx" the original sender rather than under my name. Try Forwarding it as an attachment. Outlook only supports redirect with later versions of Outlook if you use Exchange server....

Show phrase when no data for a report
I have followed several threads on this subject which suggest using the IIf statement in a new text box. Some suggest the IIf should be on a particular field and some suggest on the report itself. I am unable to get the required result and wonder when using a text box for the control source (to enter the IIF statement in to), where it should be placed on the report. Specifically my report is named "DR Diving Record Rpt" and a field from it is "ship" I have tried adding a text box with the following =IIf([DR Diving Record Rpt].[Report].[HasData], Null, &quo...

XP Login shows unopen email
The xp login page shows 6 unopened emails but I can't find them in OE6. I've looked and searched in all folders. I have IE8. How do I get rid of the message at the login that says there are unopened emails? Unread Mail showing at the Welcome Screen, but not in OE: http://searchexchange.techtarget.com/tip/0,289483,sid43_gci1185939,00.html Disable Unread Mail on the Welcome Screen (Line 100) http://www.kellys-korner-xp.com/xp_tweaks.htm Overview of Mail Notification Display on WinXP Welcome Screen http://support.microsoft.com/support/kb/articles/q304/1/48.asp -- ...

public calendar not showing same results for each user...
This is a bizarre one... We are using Exchange 2000 on a Windows 2000 SBS machine. I created a shared calendar in the Public Folders area for all employees to record when they are in/out of the office etc.... We had recorded two entries in there for today. I happened to be at another users desk (who was running Outlook 2000 on an XP Pro machine) and noticed that she was showing many more entries for today than just the two that should be there. Most users are all running the Outlook 2002 cleint and she should have been as well, so thinking this may have something to do with it, I upgraded h...

Imported Entourage Contacts not showing in Address Book
After I EXPORTED my Entourage Contacts into an Excel file, I spent 3 weeks cleaning them up (removing dups, adding addresses and email addresses). I them IMPORTED them back into Entourage. Once I examined them to ensure they imported properly, I deleted the old ones. Much to my surprise, when I clicked on the Address Book Icon, I had no contacts over there anymore, therefore, Mobile Me cannot get my Entourage updates to sync. How do I get my contacts into the "now empty" Address Book"? I don't like Address Book, but seems I can't get away from its presence...

Showing Last number only
I have 5 columns of data: A holds a date B holds a dollar value C holds another dollar value. D holds is the sum of B and C E holds a running total of D so a sheet may look like this. B C D E F 04/01 1.00 .50 1.50 1.50 04/02 2.00 1.00 3.50 5.00 04/03 5.00 04/04 1.00 1.00 2.00 7.00 and so on Total 4.00 2.50 7.00 7.00 the last row shows a total of each column. except E What I am looking to do is : in E on the total line just show the last number. I am able to do this now with this fo...

PST does not show all files
Hope someone can help me out here, I have a PST that is about 600MB when looking at the pst in explorer. However when I open it up in Outlook it only show 547MB. The problem that I have is I am missing alot of e-mails which kind of adds up to the missing 50MB. Does anyone have any ideas what could have happened and how do I get the full 600MB to show up. Thanks Gavin... You do not understand Microsoft math. 600 = 547 Explorer reports white space differently that Outlook. Those are identical file sizes. It's like tuning musical instruments. If you're only off by a bit, that...

Some of my info added on forms fails to show up in the report.
I have tried to figure out why some flows to the report but some doesn't. I assume it has something to do with the parameters in my report set up. Is there something basic I am missing? Comet 184, Without knowing how your report is set-up and what parameters are set it's hard to say. The only thing I can suggest is checking the RecordSource of your report. -- Gina Whipp 2010 Microsoft MVP (Access) "I feel I have been denied critical, need to know, information!" - Tremors II http://www.regina-whipp.com/index_files/TipList.htm "Comet 184&q...

subform datasheet: one field does not show the values
I had created a subform for order details and linked this to orders form\ table by OrderId. All the details are showing up in my subform( datasheet view) except OrderNO, which is a text field. I am using Access 2007. Do any one of you experienced this kind of issue before? Thanks -- Message posted via http://www.accessmonster.com On Thu, 18 Mar 2010 15:47:54 GMT, "mls via AccessMonster.com" <u55943@uwe> wrote: >I had created a subform for order details and linked this to orders form\ >table by OrderId. All the details are showing up in my subform( data...

Gridlines won't show up in excel 2007
Hello I am using excel 2007 and want the gridlines to show up for the excel worksheet when it is printed (all 8 columns and a whole sheet of blank rows). I already went to Page setup and SHEET and selected GRIDLINES. I also have Draft quality unchecked. It is ONLY printing the heading line(1st line) and NOT any other gridlines. We want to use the spreadsheet to print the lines and fill in by pencil what we want in the various columns and rows. If we fill down a date in the first column rows it will print all the gridlines in all the columsn for us to fill out all the inf...