TransparentBlt doesn't show the bitmap in ME?

The following doesn't print the bitmap on ME while it works on 2k/xp,
can someone help me? Though the status returns  TRUE.

Thanks.

Jiac.

    CDC *hdc, bghdc;
    CBitmap bgBitmap;
    BITMAP bmpInfo;

	//loads bitmap into memory
    bgBitmap.LoadBitmap(IDB_BITMAP5); // this bitmap has no needles
	// get bitmap info
    bgBitmap.GetBitmap(&bmpInfo);

    hdc = m_obj->GetDC();
    bghdc.CreateCompatibleDC(hdc);
    bghdc.SelectObject(&bgBitmap);

BOOL status = hdc->TransparentBlt(0, 0, 80, 80, &bghdc, 0, 0, 80, 80,
TRANSPARENT_KEY_COLOR); //TRANSPARENT_KEY_COLOR
	if (status==FALSE)
		printf (" status is false \n");
	else
		printf(" status is true \n");
0
chia_ccc (1)
7/6/2003 11:45:16 PM
vc.mfc 33608 articles. 0 followers. Follow

Hi,

I don't know if it helps but I use TransparentBlt like this:

::TransparentBlt( hdc->GetSafeHdc(), 0, 0, 80, 80, bghdc.GetSafeHdc(), 0, 0, 80, 80, TRANSPARENT_KEY_COLOR );

Moreover, why do you ignore some return values and do not check them?

ccc wrote:
> The following doesn't print the bitmap on ME while it works on 2k/xp,
> can someone help me? Though the status returns  TRUE.
>
> Thanks.
>
> Jiac.
>
>     CDC *hdc, bghdc;
>     CBitmap bgBitmap;
>     BITMAP bmpInfo;
>
> 	//loads bitmap into memory
>     bgBitmap.LoadBitmap(IDB_BITMAP5); // this bitmap has no needles
> 	// get bitmap info
>     bgBitmap.GetBitmap(&bmpInfo);
>
>     hdc = m_obj->GetDC();
>     bghdc.CreateCompatibleDC(hdc);
>     bghdc.SelectObject(&bgBitmap);
>
> BOOL status = hdc->TransparentBlt(0, 0, 80, 80, &bghdc, 0, 0, 80, 80,
> TRANSPARENT_KEY_COLOR); //TRANSPARENT_KEY_COLOR
> 	if (status==FALSE)
> 		printf (" status is false \n");
> 	else
> 		printf(" status is true \n");

0
davdavdav (16)

New fields to merge don't show up
I'm doing a merge to a word doc from access (using WordMerge, very nice) but I've added new fields and I can't get them to show up as fields I can add to my doc to merge. They are actually fields that already existed in connected tables but I didn't have them in my source for the form that the merge works from. I made the rest of the fields in the related tables part of the source for the form, I even added one to the form just to try. I created a new merge document thinking that would fix it. I've rebooted so it can't be just some memory refresh issue. When I'm in ...

How do I show both data labels and values?
I'm using a basic stacked chart w/ five data series. How do I show *both* data labels and data values? Excel seems to only allow me to select one or the other to display at a time. How can I do what I intend? In a column, write a formula to compine both items into a single label. Something like one of these: =A1&" "&B1 =A1&"-"&B1 =A1&CHAR(10)&B1 Use a third party data labels to assign the labels from this extra range to the series. Here are two good ones, free to download, easy to install and use: Rob Bovey's Chart Labeler, http://ap...

Macro Not Showing in Alpha List
I've been working on a fairly big project for several weeks. So far it has 18 Sub modules and a few Procedures. Today I created a new Sub (called SortRsltWorkArea), which just happens to have four arguments. When I attempted to test the macro, I was unable to initiate it via either F5 or F8. F8 just gives me a "ding" sound (as does "step into" via the Debug menu). F5 (or the equivalent from the Run menu) presents me with the window that shows all the macros for this project in alpha order. SortRsltWorkArea is not listed. It DOES exist however; it ...

Deleted distribution still shows up
This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_005C_01C6F1DB.9E7CAAE0 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="iso-8859-1" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable My technician deleted a distribution from AD a week ago. However, if I = open address book, I still see it. How can I purge it?=20 Bob Lin, MS-MVP, MCSE & CNE Networking, Internet, Routing, VPN Troubleshooting on = http://www.ChicagoTech.net=20 How to Setup Windows, Network, VPN & Remote Access on = http://www.HowToNetworking.com ------=_NextPart_000_005C_01C6F1DB.9E7CAAE0 Content-Type: text/ht...

charts not showing up in excel
when i try to make a new chart in excel, i dont see the picture icons for all the charts. i'm running office 2000 sp3. any help is greately appreciated. -mikhail -mzubovich@jenkins-athens.com Hi Mikhail: Have you lost the toolbar icon (the little picture of charts)? If so: right-click on any toolbar Then: choose customize. Then choose Data. Then click on the Charts icon and drag it across to your toolbar. Come back if there are problems. Alf --- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com/ ...

Field does not always show up
I am using Access 2003 I have a report that has two columns of numbers. Each page of the report is for a different employee. At the end of the report I have two total fields ; one for each column. The one total field (for column 1) shows up on each page of the report, but the 2nd total field (for column 2) only shows up on a couple of pages within the report (Ex page 1 and 21 out of 35 pages) . I have never had this happen before. Can anyone give me an idea of what is going on? What should I be looking for to correct this problem? I would appreciate any help you can give me. auror...

Week shows as Busy, but no events are showing
have a client that has a week showing as busy or tentatively busy, however there are no events showing in the calendar. I have removed any filters and verified the working hours. I deleted all the other events or appointments that were showing up for that week and still nothing. I checked all the tasks and none were tied to the calendar. No one is able to schedule a meeting with this user because it shows the whole week as busy. What more can I check? outlook.exe /cleanfreebusy /cleanreminders that might do it... ~jason k "robert" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft....

Custom Field to Show up in Field List
Hello to All - This is a simple question, but I've searched through all the data bases and can't find an answer. Is it possible to create a custom field that shows up in the field list with a meaningful name? I'm using the Flag 1 field to mark certain tasks in the schedule. To display the field in the schedule, I changed the Column Title to something meaningful so that I know what it is. The problem is that if I hide the column, then to redisplay it, I have to remember that I used the Flag 1 field. Is there a way to create a custom field and change the name to somethi...

double receipt numbers showing in Journal at store level
Hello, After doing database maintenance at the store level for stores getting to the 2GB limits, I have a few stores that are now showing the receipt in the journal at the store level twice only a few seconds apart, but everything else is the same. Has anyone else ran across this problem? I have printout of each step and I have twice as many stores where their journal is only showing one receipt for each transaction number. Ed This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_0161_01C94978.9561FD60 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="utf-8" Content-Transfer...

Excel opening with only the toolbars showing
Hi, I have been having this problem for a day or so. Whenever I open any Excel file it shows the toolbars at the top and the status line at the bottom, but between there is nothing between, i.e. a totally empty screen showing thru to the programs or background behind it, it's like the whole spreadsheet part is just not there! Even when it's the only open program on the computer it just has the header and a blank screen showing the desktop. Can anyone offer advice as to WTF is going on and how to fix it because currently I am totally unable to access any Excel files at all. All assist...

Outlook Free/Busy showing too much info
This goes back to the topic of opening the planner when scheduling a meeting and seeing the details of another user's non-private sppointments. I know from the last time this topic aired that the user can control how much they see, but is there a way with permissions or group memberships whether a user sees another users free/busy details or just the blocks? When I open planner from my account, I can see the datails of other people. When I go in as Joe Ordinary User I see the blocks but not the details. Thanks Steve this is done through the rights on the Calendar folder (right-click...

Showing conditional lines in report
Hi, I am working on an application that records employees hour sheets. Hours worked, sick days, hours taken off on personal leave. I have created reports where those hours are added per employee over a given period of time. Weekly, monthly or any given date range. In the details area I have some conditional lines in the report. Think around the lines of: If numer of hours worked < standard hours per week, calculate number and show message on line. These lines are situated below the actual hours worked and other totals line. The problem I have is that for the three lines that may contain...

TransparentBlt troubles...
I'm trying to create a transparent bitmap.... void TestView::OnDraw(CDC* dc) { TestDoc* pDoc = GetDocument(); ASSERT_VALID(pDoc); CDC dcMem; dcMem.CreateCompatibleDC(dc); dc->SetBkColor(RGB(120,120,120)); CMemDC pDC(dc); CBitmap foo; foo.LoadBitmap(MAKEINTRESOURCE(IDB_EMPTY)); int save = SaveDC (dcMem); SelectObject (dcMem, foo); TransparentBlt(dcMem.m_hDC, 100, 120, 48, 48, dcMem, 0, 0, 48, 48, RGB (120, 120, 120)); RestoreDC (dcMem, save); ..... } However I get this linking error: TestView.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol __imp__Transpar...

Drop down list not showing on one machine
I have a problem with a drop down list. The database is located on a server and each machine has the program loaded locally. All machines but one work fine when the user selects a simple drop down list, the one machine only shows a blank list when the user selects the list. I've looked at the references and everything seems fine there. I've tried reloading the program but still will not show anything in the list, I've tried changing the font thinking that maybe it was to large or small, tried opening the list box but nothing. All other users don't have this problem...

show date in proper format
hi, If i enter this formula "Date: " & today() it shows Date in digit value i.e. Date: 40042. I want it to show Date: 17/08/2009 How? Mosaddeq Try ="Date: " & TEXT(TODAY();"dd/mm/yyyy") Wkr, JP "Mosaddeq Aziz" <mosaddeq@ymail.com> wrote in message news:OAUwDO1HKHA.6068@TK2MSFTNGP03.phx.gbl... > hi, > > If i enter this formula "Date: " & today() > > it shows Date in digit value i.e. Date: 40042. > > I want it to show Date: 17/08/2009 > > How? > > Mosaddeq > thanks. works perf...

Never mind, it showed up...
I love these mysteries... -- Mary Sauer MS MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://www.mvps.org/msauer/ news://msnews.microsoft.com Mary Sauer wrote: > I love these mysteries... =================== boom ba boom boom (Dragnet Music) -- John Inzer return e-mail disabled ...

Show zeros after decimal
Hello - For some reason, I am unable to type 0.000 or 0.100 in code. Everytime I do it, it's automatically stripped away to 0.0 or 0.1. Is there a setting or something I need to change? -- Sheldon Sheldon schrieb: > Hello - > > For some reason, I am unable to type 0.000 or 0.100 in code. Everytime I do > it, it's automatically stripped away to 0.0 or 0.1. > > Is there a setting or something I need to change? 0.1 is the same as 0.100 Numbers don't have leading or trailing decimal places. Only strings have. -- Armin "Sheldon...

How do I get lines I have drawn to show on the screen?
I have continuously had problems seeing the objects I draw in a Publisher document. It isn't only lines, but circles, etc. I can draw the line fine, it shows as I am drawing it, but once I let go of the mouse it disappears. It is still there, I can click on the line to move it or change it, but it never shows up on my screen. It will print just fine, but I can't see it to make the minute changes needed. This probably is your video driver. Slide the acceleration down on your adapter, Control panel, display folder, settings tab, advanced button, troubleshoot tab. If this all...

Users not showing up in GAL
When I create new users, I create their mailbox at the same time. For some reason, the users are not showing up in the GAL and the recipient policy is not adding all the additional email addresses to their account. I can go into System Manager and see that they have a mailbox...but, I am not sure why they arent getting into the GAL. Any ideas? Is the "Recipient Update Service" running? Update interval is every hour, 2 hours or....? -- Iv Borissov IMI Support Team http://www.imibo.com/imidev/ *everything that has a beginning has an end* "Paul B" <Paul B@disc...

Outlook 2003: don't show alerts when new e-mail comes
How can I turn off alerts on some folders (not all) under Inbox tree. I am subscribed on a lot of mailing lists and I don't want to be interupted when each mail comes. I only get the pop-up alert for items that stay in the Inbox. If the mail item gets moved (by rule) to another folder, no pop-ups "Petar Popara" <my.fake@mail.net> wrote in message news:uwPW34LyFHA.3124@TK2MSFTNGP12.phx.gbl... > > How can I turn off alerts on some folders (not all) under Inbox tree. I am > subscribed on a lot of mailing lists and I don't want to be interupted > whe...

My footnotes are not showing up on my document
When I insert a footnote on my document, my number doesn' t appear and my typing doesn't appear as well. I went to Options to make sure my ScreenTips are turned on and they are. Can someone help me figure this out please? Thanks! -- Sherry Vinturella Perhaps you have the Footnote Reference and Footnote Text styles formatted as Hidden? -- Suzanne S. Barnhill Microsoft MVP (Word) Words into Type Fairhope, Alabama USA http://word.mvps.org "Sherry" <Sherry@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:DDA89765-C28F-4F4D-BC62-F6D128599539@mi...

unexpected qty showing up in MRP
Hello Everybody. Every so often we see qtys show up on our MRP workbench that are associated w/ an SO that is closed / transfered to history. Does anyone know .. - why this might occur - how to clean up MRP We have tried running checklinks, item reconciles, regenerating MRP, etc .. In my current example, if I drill down to the details of the MRP qty, I will see a reference to an SO. Try to drill down again and get the msg that 'this SO has been removed from Sales Order processing History'. Any insite is appreciated. M. Is it possible that the SO was canceled in between regen...

Outlook 2010 Categories not showing for some email
I use categories alot with my Exchange account in Outlook 2010. Just a month a ago the categories started not showing on some emails but are visible on others. The toolbar option is there and seems to work, but the categories don't show on my Subject-grouped/threaded Inbox. (I can open the individual email up and see that does save.) Also, if is of interest, some of my emails also no longer group correctly in the threaded view. Maybe related? It seems to be that emails from certain senders are the problem ones. If it is useful to know I downdload all the mail into a local "Perso...

Showing a zero(if blank) when adding 3K to a cell
IN cell F40, I have the # 3000, and it is permanently there. In Cell d40, the cell is blank, but when the sheet is being used, value is entered there and we'll say 1000 is what is typed in it. I want to add the 2 cells (f40 and d40) and put the total of those cells in C7. When I do that now, 3000 of course shows up and I woul like for it (c7) to stay blank if nothing is in cell d40, the cell tha stays blank until a # is added. I am having to do it like this in orde to get around EXCEL not letting me put a value greater than 9999:59 i case you were going to ask why I was doing it thi...

a question about TransparentBlt
BOOL a= ::TransparentBlt( pdc->m_hDC, //<-------------- pdc x,y, wd,lg, mdc->m_hDC, //<-------------- mdc 0,0,wd,lg, (UINT)RGB(0,255,0) ); the application can run, when i debug it, i found that ::TransparentBlt return False, but i wonder why i hope you can help me to work it out,thanks so much. here is my code. //******************mdc***************************** //mdc is a member of CMan�� class CMan { .... private: CDC *mdc; //<----------------mdc .... } void CMan::init(CString str,CDC* pdc) { .... mdc=new CDC;//<--------...