tabbed property pages on wizard based sheet.

I have a wizard based property sheet. There are 3 pages in it. On the
3rd page, I want to have different tabbed property pages. Is it
possible?
0
vadiraj_br (13)
10/9/2003 11:31:23 AM
vc.mfc 33608 articles. 0 followers. Follow

I don't understand your question.  Your sheet has three tabs on it.  When
the third tab is active, what is it that you are wanting to do to the tabs
(i.e., change their text)?

"vadi" <vadiraj_br@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> I have a wizard based property sheet. There are 3 pages in it. On the
> 3rd page, I want to have different tabbed property pages. Is it
> possible?

0
david.crow (132)
10/9/2003 2:59:23 PM
I am not showing the tree pages as tabs. I am using the wizard mode.
When user clicks next, the next page is shown. Now When user comes to
the 3rd page by clicking next...next..., on the third property page I
like to have again different tabbed pages on it. i.e. the the third
prperty page should contain a set of tabbed pages.

"David Crow [MCSD]" <david.crow@pbsnow.nospam.com> wrote in message news:<fJehb.485$3H4.165@newssvr23.news.prodigy.com>...
> I don't understand your question.  Your sheet has three tabs on it.  When
> the third tab is active, what is it that you are wanting to do to the tabs
> (i.e., change their text)?
>
> "vadi" <vadiraj_br@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> > I have a wizard based property sheet. There are 3 pages in it. On the
> > 3rd page, I want to have different tabbed property pages. Is it
> > possible?
0
vadiraj_br (13)
10/11/2003 4:16:23 AM
I take it you didn't get my sample project?  It will show you exactly how to
do what you want to do.  I hope you read that yahoo account, that's where
I'm sending it.

--
============
Frank Hickman

0
fhickman1 (40)

Tab Order in a Contact Form
I created a custom form, adding both buit-in fields and custom fields to the General page. However, when I go to Layout/Tab Order, only the built-in fields that exist on the built-in Contact form show up in the list. Is there any way for me to get the other built-in and custom fields to show up in the Tab Order list? Thanks, Shannon All controls (note: not fields) should appear in the tab order, but if you put some inside a frame, that frame will have its own tab order. Select the frame, then invoked the Tab Order dialog. FYI, there is a newsgroup specifically for Outlook forms issues...

Combine tabs from multiple workbooks into one
I was given twelve workbooks (one for each month). Each workbook has one tab. What is the fastest way to combine the twelve workbooks (thus the twelve tabs) into a single workbook? I can open each workbook and move each tab individually, I just thought there might be a more efficient way. Any ideas? Thanks for your help. Hi Alayna See http://www.rondebruin.nl/copy3.htm -- Regards Ron de Bruin http://www.rondebruin.nl "Alayna" <Alayna@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:DCBB3B63-84D1-48BD-86D3-7F1D72E99C1C@microsoft.com... >I was given twelve workbooks...

Exchange tasks tab on domain controllers
When we were running Exchange 2K, I could add a mailbox from any domain controller, but can't now that we've migrated to Exchange 2K3. Was this a function of connection agreements in Exchange 2K/5.5? Is there any way to re-enable this functionality? Thx. Phil: Thanks much. Is it my imagination, or are details like that hard to find? P >-----Original Message----- >On the domain controllers that are not running Exchange run the Exchange 2003 CD install on them. Install the management tools option. This will enable the tabs in AD on that domain controller. And, yes, ...

Broken HTML Tags on Web Page
Hi Folks, Our web application was created in ASP .NET 2.0 using C# programming language. It works fine almost everywhere. One of our client's however occasionally encounter broken html tags on the web application's pages. They range from some thing like </t or <td align ="c and so on The page shows up correctly but it diplays these broken tags along with it. At times, the page would show up but the client won't be able to press the buttons on the page. The page is essentially frozen until the client refreshes the browser window. Upon refresh the page may di...

Icons change on IE tabs when using tabbed browsing
I've recently begun experiencing issues with the icons assigned to a site being changed on the tabs during tabbed browsing. For example, when clicking on NOAA on my favorites bar to look at weather from the NOAA site, I began getting the Wells Fargo icon on those tabs. The icon is still okay on my favorites bar, but now consistently shows the WF icon on tabs. I tried reassigning a new icon to NOAA, and it seemed okay for a while, but now I'm back to getting WF icons on NOAA tabs. This morning I had a lot of tabs open and suddenly my Fidelity icon was replaced by the Y...

Email Tracking Tab
A gentleman I work with has his setup so he can go into his Sent Items and look at the tracking tabs on the messages. He's had this setup and working for some time now, but recently this is no longer working. He has delivery and read receipts requested for anything he sends. I can't find any logical reason why he does not have the tracking tab anymore. I thought maybe it only applied to messages sent to multiple recipients, but I sent test messages and it didn't make any difference. Did he already process the returned Exchange receipts? When they are marked as read and ...

Renamed invalid sheet name
I have a routine that opens a workbook to access data and then closes it. It has worked fine for years with XP and Excel 2000. Since changing to Win 7 and Excel 2003 it will no longer automatically open. A warning box appears "Repairs to 'Workbook'" and the message "Renamed invalid sheet name". After closing the message box it renames the worksheet to "Recovered_Sheet 1" and opens the workbook. However, this is a manual process and I need it to be automated as before. What I have found (I believe) is that if the file name includes "...

Bulk Import Wizard for Leads Issue
Hi, I am trying to import Lead records using a CSV file containing around 3,000 records. I have tested with around 20 records (taken from the larger file) and it imports fine but when I select the the 3,000 record file for import the wizard gives an error message somthing like (sorry don't have exact wording) 'Source Import file is corrupt'. Are there any known issues with CSV files such as the following : 1) Special characters such as an asterix not handled 2) Email and Website type fields must all be correctly formatted? 3) File is too large Thanks for your help in adva...

Named Property Quota Limit
The property names all seem to be generating from a product called PreciseMail Anti-Spam Gateway, part of the PMDF PreciseMail product which we use. Does anyone know how to fix this error permanently besides just expanding the quota limit and/or moving all of the mailboxes in the store to a new store every time the quota limit is reached. Event Type: Error Event Source: MSExchangeIS Event Category: General Event ID: 9667 Date: 2/8/2007 Time: 5:23:15 PM User: N/A Computer: editservername Description: Failed to create a new named property for database "Fourth Storage Group\Mailbox Stor...

data range properties #2
Hi I have a problem with external data. In the Data Range Properties, under Data Layout. There are 3 options after 'If the number of rows in the data range changes upon refresh:' 1 - Insert cells for new data, delete unused cells 2 - Insert entire rows for new data, clear unused cells 3 - Overwrite existing cells with new data, clear unused cells. I want option 3 to be the default oprion but it always defaults back to option 2. Is there any way I can change this.?? Cheers Baz ...

Page Size 5' x 3'
I'm trying to create a poster that's 5' wide and 3' tall and for some reason when I go to print preview the document, its cut off (document is to wide for the page). I'm using printing it to an Adobe Acrobat document with a page size that is 60" wide and 36" tall. I'm not totally sure if it's Publisher or Acrobat, but I'm guessing that there is a maximum size that Publisher can produce. Any help would be appreciated. I cannot duplicate this. Use the banner setup instead of poster in page setup, 5' x 3'. In print preview Acrobat shows...

tab not tabbing to next cell
Tab button is moving to next page, not next cell. Is there a setting for this somewhere ? Lynn, It's trying to act like Lotus 123. Tools - Options - Transition - Transition navigation keys. Turn it off. -- Earl Kiosterud mvpearl omitthisword at verizon period net ------------------------------------------- "lynn" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:231f01c3a92f$c1d56290$a601280a@phx.gbl... > Tab button is moving to next page, not next cell. Is there > a setting for this somewhere ? Perfect. Thanks ! >-----Original Message----- ...

Tab order after using pop up calendar on date field
After selecting a value in a date field by using the pop up calendar, the tab order on the screen sometimes goes to the first dollar sign ($) on the screen and tabs through each dollar sign until the last one is reached and then starts tabbing through the fields starting with the first one instead of just tabbing to the next field. This happens if the cursor was in a text or number field and the value in the field was not selected (highlighted) when the calendar button was pushed. If the date was typed in to the date field (as apposed to selected using the pop up calendar) then the su...

Page Size Sheet Size Not The Same
Hi - I'm having trouble with printing in Publisher 2007. I have a 5.5x8.5 page size and I want to print that size paper. I've tried to set the sheet to custom size in the printer setup, but Publisher still want a 5.5x8.5 Publisher size printing on a full 8.5x11 sheet. I don't get it. I never had this problem with the Publisher 2003 or anyother MS product including the other Office 2007 programs. Can anyone help clue me in? Even if I create a document as 5.5x8.5 size it will publish a 8.5x11 .pdf file. Please Help! Jerry The new Publisher page setup is not user friendly. ...

an error occurred in the script on this page in outlook express
I get the following message when I open some emails in Outlook Express "an error occurred in the script on this page". I did a Google search but the only solution I found were for Internet Explorer or To print an email but not when scrolling my messages in outlook express/ sol In OE go to: Tools | Options | Security and set OE to the Restricted Zone. That should remove active scripting and do away with the error messages. If that doesn't do it, post the entire error message verbatim. -- Bruce Hagen MS-MVP [Mail] Imperial Beach, C...

change column properties from text to number
I am collating keyword info which I have cut and pasted into excel. There are two columns: 1. Has ranking number of key word (shown as a number but in text format) and 2. the keyword itself. I want to altar the 1st column to number format so that I can sort the results by the ranking number. Hi Copy a blank, unused cell. Select the range you want to change and Edit / Paste / Special / Add Andy. "Elizabeth Walling" <mfoo@dial.pipex.com> wrote in message news:406c3bdc$0$31719$fa0fcedb@lovejoy.zen.co.uk... > I am collating keyword info which I have cut and pasted into ex...

How to create a ledger sheet
Hello. I have a database with the following tables:Customers, Orders, and PaymentsThe Customers table has a one-to-many relationship with the Orderstable. The Customers table also has a one-to-many relationship withthe Payments table.I am trying to create what I think is commonly called a ledger sheet.This sheet simply shows the dollar amount of every order that anindividual customer has placed (debits) and every payment that thecustomer has made (credits). It also shows a running balance. Entriesare shown in chronilogical order.I am having trouble creating a report that would draw debits from...

How do you make a two page purchase order?
I am using a Purchase order template, and the order needs to be 2-3 pages long. How do I continue the page on to another page and have the ending total be correct? If the sheet formulas are working correctly, then just put page breaks at the spots you want the new pages to begin. -- Gary''s Student - gsnu200713 ...

tab order #8
can you specify a tab order in excel? for example. can I specify the folowwing tab order: b1 b2 b3 b4 b10 b11 b12 and ofcourse how? gracias -- daolb ------------------------------------------------------------------------ daolb's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=24478 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=382504 Take a look at http://www.xldynamic.com/source/xld.xlFAQ0008.html -- HTH Bob Phillips "daolb" <daolb.1raiyc_1119884723.3538@excelforum-nospam.com> wrote in message news:daolb.1raiy...

Tab from one page to the next page in Tab Control
I'm stumped!! How do you get your tabs to go from one page in tab control to the next page? Right now, when I get to the bottom of the page, it tabs back to the top. I am using Access 2003 with Windows XP. I want to be able to tab from one page to the next as I complete my form. Any help is appreciated. -- retired_vol You'll need to use code to set the focus to the first control on the second tab in the LostFocus event of the last control on the first tab: Private Sub Control1_LostFocus() Me.Control2.SetFocus End Sub -- Doug Steele, Microsoft Access MVP http://I.Am/DougSte...

worksheet tab size
I have an Excel workbook with multiple worksheets running on a HMI touchscreen display terminal. The sheet tab height is too small for easy selection with the touch screen. Changing the default font size increases the height of cells, but doesn't affect the sheet tabs. Is there any way (other than changing the display's resolution) to increase the size of the sheet tabs? >-----Original Message----- >I have an Excel workbook with multiple worksheets running >on a HMI touchscreen display terminal. The sheet tab >height is too small for easy selection with the tou...

tab textbox by a macro
I have some textbox in a user form... I start on textbox1 and then once it is filled in a click commandbuttom1.. This click will populate some data then I then would like the cursor to move to textbox2... How do I do it with a macro and not expecting user to hit tab or enter? Hi alberto, At the end of the code run by CommandButton1 insert the following. Me.TextBox2.SetFocus -- Regards, OssieMac "Alberto Ast" wrote: > I have some textbox in a user form... > I start on textbox1 and then once it is filled in a click commandbuttom1.. > This...

Saving default tabs

Sending web page attachments
Whn attempting to send a web page via e-mail I receive the following message. What do I need to do in order to send these pages error free and why is the message being received in the first place? Thank you - Outlook blocked access to the following potentially unsafe attachments:www.msnbc.msn.url ...