Tab key does not work in CDialogBar

I have a dialog bar containing two edit controls and two associated
(buddy) spin controls. I have set the tab order for the controls in
the resource editor (and enabled Tab stop property for edit controls),
and instantiated the dialog bar in CMainFrame::OnCreate().

The dialog bar works fine, except that pressing the tab key does not
move the cursor to the next edit control.

The problem is that I have assigned the Tab key as a shortcut key for
one of the application menus (set via accelerator table). The
framework is routing the Tab key to the application menu, and hence
the CDialogBar never sees this keypress. What should I do to route the
Tab keypress to dialogbar when a control in the dialog bar has focus
and route it to application meu when the dialog bar does NOT have the
focus?

Thank you for help
Abhijit
0
abhi_junk (23)
4/25/2004 8:59:58 PM
vc.mfc 33608 articles. 0 followers. Follow

Tab Order in a Contact Form
I created a custom form, adding both buit-in fields and custom fields to the General page. However, when I go to Layout/Tab Order, only the built-in fields that exist on the built-in Contact form show up in the list. Is there any way for me to get the other built-in and custom fields to show up in the Tab Order list? Thanks, Shannon All controls (note: not fields) should appear in the tab order, but if you put some inside a frame, that frame will have its own tab order. Select the frame, then invoked the Tab Order dialog. FYI, there is a newsgroup specifically for Outlook forms issues...

Slow scrolling using cursor keys
On Windows XP Pro SP1a, running excel 2000. When using the cursor keys, scrolling is slow. i.e if you scroll to edge of screen and keep going, each column scrolls/updates quite slowly. However, it is fine when using the mouse. Is there a setting that needs to be changed? Cheers, Steve. This may be something you've already tried but have you set the key repeat/delay appropriately in the control panel? -- Regards, Bill Lunney www.billlunney.com "SteveC" <steven_p_curtis@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:eufzm9RUDHA.2460@TK2MSFTNGP10.phx.gbl... > On Windows XP Pro...

Rules don't seem to work automatically
I keep receiving messages from sourceforge.net and have the Rules set to automatically delete them. The Rule only seems to work when I run that rule manually. I realize this information is quite generic but was wondering if there is general advice for me to follow first. I'm not new to computers nor to Outlook and I'm at a loss to understand why Rules is not working as I would expect it to. Thanks, Dave Dave Horne, you wrote on Sun, 10 May 2009 18:05:18 +0200: > I keep receiving messages from sourceforge.net and have the Rules set to > automatically delete them. ...

Exchange tasks tab on domain controllers
When we were running Exchange 2K, I could add a mailbox from any domain controller, but can't now that we've migrated to Exchange 2K3. Was this a function of connection agreements in Exchange 2K/5.5? Is there any way to re-enable this functionality? Thx. Phil: Thanks much. Is it my imagination, or are details like that hard to find? P >-----Original Message----- >On the domain controllers that are not running Exchange run the Exchange 2003 CD install on them. Install the management tools option. This will enable the tabs in AD on that domain controller. And, yes, ...

Microsoft CRM 1.2 License key
Hi Support We just purchase new Microsoft CRM 1.2 OPEN license with the media CD for my customer. I order to setup require Organization Name "Adventure Works Cycle" + license "key" (MSDN). For my customer OPEN license purchase how do I register my customer Organization Name and get CRM 1.2 license key? Thank You If you have an open license login to eopen then go to help and choose licensing MS Business solutions and follow the instructions >-----Original Message----- >Hi Support > >We just purchase new Microsoft CRM 1.2 OPEN license with the media C...

Combine tabs from multiple workbooks into one
I was given twelve workbooks (one for each month). Each workbook has one tab. What is the fastest way to combine the twelve workbooks (thus the twelve tabs) into a single workbook? I can open each workbook and move each tab individually, I just thought there might be a more efficient way. Any ideas? Thanks for your help. Hi Alayna See http://www.rondebruin.nl/copy3.htm -- Regards Ron de Bruin http://www.rondebruin.nl "Alayna" <Alayna@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:DCBB3B63-84D1-48BD-86D3-7F1D72E99C1C@microsoft.com... >I was given twelve workbooks...

Budgets - Bills - Reports
Summary: I have a recurring bill that appears in my budget in the correct category – with the monthly expense of $9.95 and M07 shows that it has budgeted $9.95 to pay for that bill. When I look at that category in several reports, the reports show that I have $0 set aside for that category, and that I am overspent in that category by $9.95. Can anyone help explain how/why budgets and bills seem to have a relationship, but this relationship does not carry over into the actual reports? The Details: I have typed in all of my bills into the bills section. For simplicity, I will only tal...

Icons change on IE tabs when using tabbed browsing
I've recently begun experiencing issues with the icons assigned to a site being changed on the tabs during tabbed browsing. For example, when clicking on NOAA on my favorites bar to look at weather from the NOAA site, I began getting the Wells Fargo icon on those tabs. The icon is still okay on my favorites bar, but now consistently shows the WF icon on tabs. I tried reassigning a new icon to NOAA, and it seemed okay for a while, but now I'm back to getting WF icons on NOAA tabs. This morning I had a lot of tabs open and suddenly my Fidelity icon was replaced by the Y...

Why doesn't HQ work right when it comes to Inventory?
Maybe I'm too stupid to use it right. I just ran a test, and in my opinion HQ failed miserably. The test: From Store Ops, generate a test PO. One line item, an ILC that had zero on hand and a prior cost of $12.50. Change cost on PO to $10.00, receive & commit. Store Ops behaves as expected - cost changes to $10, reorder cost changes to $10, quantity on hand, last ordered, last received - everything updates just like you'd expect. Wait for HQ to process the next regularly scheduled WS401. Check item properties at HQ. Quantity on hand - updated OK. Last ordered - update...

Email Tracking Tab
A gentleman I work with has his setup so he can go into his Sent Items and look at the tracking tabs on the messages. He's had this setup and working for some time now, but recently this is no longer working. He has delivery and read receipts requested for anything he sends. I can't find any logical reason why he does not have the tracking tab anymore. I thought maybe it only applied to messages sent to multiple recipients, but I sent test messages and it didn't make any difference. Did he already process the returned Exchange receipts? When they are marked as read and ...

Tab order after using pop up calendar on date field
After selecting a value in a date field by using the pop up calendar, the tab order on the screen sometimes goes to the first dollar sign ($) on the screen and tabs through each dollar sign until the last one is reached and then starts tabbing through the fields starting with the first one instead of just tabbing to the next field. This happens if the cursor was in a text or number field and the value in the field was not selected (highlighted) when the calendar button was pushed. If the date was typed in to the date field (as apposed to selected using the pop up calendar) then the su...

Identification of software key for Office 2004 install
I have my 3 product keys available for my version of Office 2004. I want to use Office 2004 on a new imac 24, but do not know which of my product keys are installed on which of my combinations of Macs. Is there a way to determine the product key assigned to a particular machine? If not, is there an easy way to do trial and error and change the key if it was already used? In article <ee8bf12.-1@webcrossing.caR9absDaxw>, BobW@officeformac.com wrote: > I have my 3 product keys available for my version of Office 2004. I want to > use Office 2004 on a new imac 24, but do not know wh...

tab not tabbing to next cell
Tab button is moving to next page, not next cell. Is there a setting for this somewhere ? Lynn, It's trying to act like Lotus 123. Tools - Options - Transition - Transition navigation keys. Turn it off. -- Earl Kiosterud mvpearl omitthisword at verizon period net ------------------------------------------- "lynn" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:231f01c3a92f$c1d56290$a601280a@phx.gbl... > Tab button is moving to next page, not next cell. Is there > a setting for this somewhere ? Perfect. Thanks ! >-----Original Message----- ...

tab order #8
can you specify a tab order in excel? for example. can I specify the folowwing tab order: b1 b2 b3 b4 b10 b11 b12 and ofcourse how? gracias -- daolb ------------------------------------------------------------------------ daolb's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=24478 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=382504 Take a look at http://www.xldynamic.com/source/xld.xlFAQ0008.html -- HTH Bob Phillips "daolb" <daolb.1raiyc_1119884723.3538@excelforum-nospam.com> wrote in message news:daolb.1raiy...

why imap works in slm but not outlook?
I have an email account from my company. In outlook I configured it as pop3 account and it works fine. But in wlm it works as an imap account. What I want is that it works as an imap account in outlook. But it does not work in outlook 2007. Then install it as an IMAP account in Outlook. -- Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] ALWAYS post your Outlook version! Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. How to ask a question: http://support.microsoft.com/KB/555375 "minimus" <spammergetthisemail@live.co.uk> wrote in message news:goc13o$m9k$1@news.motzarella.or...

Tab from one page to the next page in Tab Control
I'm stumped!! How do you get your tabs to go from one page in tab control to the next page? Right now, when I get to the bottom of the page, it tabs back to the top. I am using Access 2003 with Windows XP. I want to be able to tab from one page to the next as I complete my form. Any help is appreciated. -- retired_vol You'll need to use code to set the focus to the first control on the second tab in the LostFocus event of the last control on the first tab: Private Sub Control1_LostFocus() Me.Control2.SetFocus End Sub -- Doug Steele, Microsoft Access MVP http://I.Am/DougSte...

Autocorrect Not Working?
I recently reinstalled/repaired Publisher 2003 because of computer crash at my company. Since then, my autocorrect is not working. I use copyright and registered symbols very frequently and have it set up in autocorrect to replace (c) with symbol and (r) with symbol to save time. Even though I have it set up that way, it is not working, I am still getting (r) or (c) instead of the symbol. Also, if I set up a text box with different font and spacing and select box for apply to all text boxes in publication, that is not working either. All text boxes are still coming up with default ...

worksheet tab size
I have an Excel workbook with multiple worksheets running on a HMI touchscreen display terminal. The sheet tab height is too small for easy selection with the touch screen. Changing the default font size increases the height of cells, but doesn't affect the sheet tabs. Is there any way (other than changing the display's resolution) to increase the size of the sheet tabs? >-----Original Message----- >I have an Excel workbook with multiple worksheets running >on a HMI touchscreen display terminal. The sheet tab >height is too small for easy selection with the tou...

Org name and Activation Key
I installed CRM before I was issued an Activation Key from Microsoft and understand that the Org name has to be the same as the Name issued with the Activation Key. Is there any way to rename the Org name without uninstalling and reinstalling CRM? If I do have to uninstall CRM do I have to uninstall the CRM Email Router which is on a different server? Thanks in Advance. Len I would reinstall with the new OU. Because as you can see clearly in the AD the CRM group contains unique security groups. So just renaming the OU title does not change the Security ID's. I would do a r...

Saving default tabs

How to assign work over the weekend in only 1 project
This is for Project Server 2007. Very simple escenario: 2 projects, 1 activity of 2 weeks duration each, 1 enterprise resource assigned to both projects, 1 enterprise base calendar on server. I want to assign the resource to work in project A during weekend without affecting scheduled work on Project B. I've tried this: 1) Change the enterprise base calendar => it changes both projects (duh! obvious) 2) Change the enterprise resource calendar => it changes both projects (duh! obvious) 3) Allow local base calendars, change local base calendar to make weekend wo...

tab textbox by a macro
I have some textbox in a user form... I start on textbox1 and then once it is filled in a click commandbuttom1.. This click will populate some data then I then would like the cursor to move to textbox2... How do I do it with a macro and not expecting user to hit tab or enter? Hi alberto, At the end of the code run by CommandButton1 insert the following. Me.TextBox2.SetFocus -- Regards, OssieMac "Alberto Ast" wrote: > I have some textbox in a user form... > I start on textbox1 and then once it is filled in a click commandbuttom1.. > This...

Auto Sum shortcut key?
Can anyone tell/explain to me if it's possible or if there's a keyboard shortcut to autosum a group of highlighted cells. I do tons of this and it would be much easier if there were a keyboard function instead of mouse clicking autosum. Thanks....This is a sweet forum, IMHO ------------------------------------------------ ~~ Message posted from http://www.ExcelTip.com/ ~~View and post usenet messages directly from http://www.ExcelForum.com/ Noob ALT + = Gord Dibben XL2002 On Wed, 26 Nov 2003 15:10:13 -0600, Excel Noob <Excel.Noob.xis30@excelforum-nospam.com> wrote: &...

IE8 Open new tab
hi, wondering how to set new tab to open to a web page. had that set before, but had to reset my IE8, lost settings. thanks Hi Dan, Tools>Internet Options - General tab, Tabbed Browsing 'Settings' button. Sounds like you have turned off tabbed browsing sometime. Maybe with the Reset. Regards. "Dan" <Dan@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:8693FE7A-05AE-43B1-A630-F0DF61284CD0@microsoft.com... > hi, wondering how to set new tab to open to a web page. had that set > before, > but had to reset my IE8, lost settings. thank...

sheet tabs is checked but I can't see my tabs
I'm using a workbook with several pages. Yesterday I had no problems seeing my tabs but today, the only thing at the bottom of the page is a bar that says "Ready" in the far left corner. I do not see my tabs and do not know how to move between the pages. Can anyone help me? I'd try: Window|Arrange|Tiled and resize them the way I like. I'm guessing that the tabs are just off the screen. 3091Director wrote: > > I'm using a workbook with several pages. Yesterday I had no problems seeing > my tabs but today, the only thing at the bott...