System Date

Can anyone help me on how to force the system date to a member field of
"Date" type?  I could not find any help on msdn that comes with visual c++.
Any hint or help will be appreciated.

Thanks,
Behrouzk
0
Behrouzk (1)
8/29/2004 3:51:05 AM
vc.mfc 33608 articles. 0 followers. Follow

Are you just trying to get the current date.  You can use
CTime::GetCurrentTime() or COleDateTime::GetCurrentTime()

Tom

"Behrouzk" <Behrouzk@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Can anyone help me on how to force the system date to a member field of
> "Date" type?  I could not find any help on msdn that comes with visual
c++.
> Any hint or help will be appreciated.
>
> Thanks,
> Behrouzk

0
tserface (3860)

Colour formatting rows having dates in a particular Column
Please, is there a way that one can have a whole Row highlighted when a Cell (with a date) is filled in? I have various situations where I need to have the Rows highlighted (for example: 1. When a Contract is signed (Green), 2. When a Report is received (Blue), 3. When an invoice is paid (Yellow). Appreciate your advice Friendly yours, Prav Hi Prabha You can use conditional formatting http://www.contextures.com/xlCondFormat01.html If you need more help post back -- Regards Ron de Bruin http://www.rondebruin.nl "Prabha" <Prabha@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in m...

default date to stored proc parm
Hey All, Is there a way to default the current date to a stored procedure parameter -- Add the parameters for the stored procedure here @weekEnding datetime = null, thanks, rodchar No, but with in a stored procedure you can check if it is NULL then SET @dt=GETDATE() "rodchar" <rodchar@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:C93A1CFA-0AE6-458B-B264-44EEF636DF03@microsoft.com... > Hey All, > > Is there a way to default the current date to a stored procedure parameter > > -- Add the parameters for the stored procedure here ...

Due Date
When I want to put in due date and time on an activity (like a phonecall) it always show 00:00 as a standard. Can I change this to 07:00 instead? It would help a lot.. Martin, This blogpost may help you. http://www.sonomapartners.com/articles/microsoft-crm-version3-example-formonload.aspx This solution is for version 3.0. But it does not make much difference. You can use the same. Regards, Venkat http://venkatbendalam.blogspot.com/ "Martin" wrote: > When I want to put in due date and time on an activity (like a phonecall) it > always show 00:00 as a standard. Can I c...

Query in date range
Hello. Thanks for helping. I would like to create a query that will sum up expenses for various categories within a date range. I have created the query that sums the amounts, but I want it to use a high end of "Date()" or "Today()" and a low end date range that is the first day of the current month. Any idea if this can be done? Thanks, On Oct 31, 6:05 pm, KARL DEWEY <KARLDE...@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > Use This -- > Between Date()-Day(Date())+1 AND Date() > > Remember that Date() is as of midnight and will not return a record as...

Email in Outbox has Sent = NONE, No dates assigned, email not getting sent!!
Hi, I have a really wierd problem in that every email I try to send gets sent to the Outbox which is fine but it NEVER gets a Date assigned to it under the SENT column. It just says NONE?? With no date being assigned to it the emails never get sent out!! I have tried uninstalling and re- installing Outlook and it did not fix it. Thanks, Frank Outlook version? Do you have any addins installed? Open one of the messages, go to the Options dialog and make sure that the folder where the message will be saved after being sent is a valid folder. Then switch from the Outlbox to any othe...

How to lock and unlock the XP system from remote system.
Hi I am writting a program to lock and unlock the remote desptop.For this I need some help related to sending Ctrl+Alt+Del to the remote PC.Can any one help me on the issue. Regards Prashant Sharma Yes. Find something else to do with your time. You keep trying to do something that any decent security system forbids. There is already remote access. See if you can find APIs relating to remote access. But I suspect that you will discover that Windows security is going to make this task impossible. joe On Wed, 18 Apr 2007 15:19:31 +0530, "ISDC" <satish7684@hotmail.com&...

Office 2004 German release date
Hey All, could someone inform me when the release date for the german Office 2004 = is? Although microsoft's mactopia site states that this was sometime = back in=20 July, on the german apple store one cannot yet purchase Office 2004?!? This is a bit confusing, especially because I was hoping to take = advantage of=20 the 'free' upgrade from Office X purchased at the beginning of this year = -=20 only catch being that this offer is time-limited to one month after the=20 release date. Any info much welcome! Thanks silvretta ...

How to impersonate to Local System Account (SYSTEM)
My service is configurated as the Administrators acount. I need to impersonate the service to Local System Account (SYSTEM) in some circumtances. How? Thanks very very much indeed lauch ...

Using Dates in Conditional Formatting
How can I get the date in cells in column K to turn red if the dat entered is more than (ie later than - but not equal to) the dat already in column J ? AND If I do that, how can I total the red occurances at the end of colum K? TVM : -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com Hi try the following: - select for example K1 - goto 'Format - Conditional Format' and enter the following formula =K1>J1 to count these don't use the color (which is difficult for conditional format colors) but use a formula like 0SUMPRODUCT(--(K1:K50>J1:J50)) -- Regards Frank Kabel Frankf...

date doesn't get entered in cell
I give up, why is the "inputDate" variable not getting put in the "v5" cell? In "a4" cell the "f_FnameLname" variable is getting entered just fine. Also, is there a way to format the date so that in the dialog box the user will have to enter a date? tia, Public Sub SingleMonths() 'months macro rewritten 'used for a single patient sheet to be printed Dim inputDate As Date Dim i As Long inputDate = InputBox("Enter a date:", "Date", Date) 'requires date input from the user in a dialog box For i = 2 To Worksheets.Count...

Integration with legacy systems
Hello there. 've seen there is an integration between Microsoft CRM and MS Great Plains. I need to do a similar integration beetween Microsoft CRM and a local System ERP named Diapason. The customer shoul be created by MS CRM. passed to the ERP. Updated tin the ERP and then updated automatically in the MS CRM. Order born in CRM. When approved, tehy should send to the ERP. The ERP create the invoice and send the invoice to MS CRM. Price list is managed by the ERP, imported in MS CRM and when updated in ERO, should be updated automatically in CRM. Customer are updated in ERP and shou...

Select all dates in month from month and year in text box?
I have a form to run reports. All reports are run based on the month and year but the table data contains actual dates. On the form the client enters 03/2007 in a text box to select reports containing data for March 2007. The text box has a format mm/yyyy. The table data has fields defined as Date/Time. Data looks like 3/15/2007. How can I use the month and year from the text box my form to select all of the dates that fall within the month and year requested? -- Message posted via http://www.accessmonster.com In the criteria of the query that drives the report: Between [Forms]![frm...

Trust access to visual basic project in XP systems
we have 2000 OS in some system and XP in some system .Excel in XP system not have checkbox (Trust access to visual Basic Project) for macros . Because of the this i think vb exe which is try to run excel macro are failing. can any one hlep me. This is a setting that each user must change. So I think you'll have to educate the users to change this setting before your VB program can run. kasi wrote: > > we have 2000 OS in some system and XP in some system .Excel in XP system not > have checkbox (Trust access to visual Basic Project) for macros . > Because of the this i...

excel causing system to be in low system resource
Hi all. Whenever i open my excel application, i am always prompted low system resource and have to exit the application. However all my other office applications like word, access work fine when i open them. I face similar problems before and i reinstall excel to solve the problem. Is there a better solution which can solve this problem once and for all? Thks in advance ...

Publisher 2002 Calendar date change
If I attempt to change the dates in the calendar options after I have modified a template by changing colors, fonts, etc. to create the same look for the next month, it automatically puts me back to the original template with all information gone. I'd like to be able to simple update info and maybe relocate a few text boxes, but everything is removed and I have to start all over again for each month. I saved on as a template, but this doesn't help either. It still reverts to the original template used if a change the dates. This happens when you use the templates. Do your editi...

can all the dowloads ihave in the system can they be moved
Iwant to take all downloads that have failed and all downloads that have errors with them Where would you like to take them? Buckingham Palace? "steve.vickers2010@live.co.uk" <steve.vickers2010@live.co.uk@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:208855E4-BD3F-4C3D-A817-C0DC8CB6BCF9@microsoft.com... : Iwant to take all downloads that have failed and all downloads that have : errors with them Windows version is...? If you want to delete what you see in Update History, I can tell you how to do that. steve.vickers2010@live.co.uk wrote: > I...

Total Communications System & MS CRM 3.0
To Anyone: I am trying to find a complete "converged communications" system that has complete integration with MS CRM 3.0 as well as an open API that I can further integrate into my business applications. I am finding a lot of sales pitches but no hard facts and confirmed installs. Can anyone point me ? Anthony DeHart try www.genesyslabs.com ======================= John O'Donnell Microsoft CRM MVP http://codegallery.gotdotnet.com/crm "Anthony" <Anthony@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:D009397A-044A-482E-97F8-D2BADC9A6A15@microsoft.co...

File system
Hi I am havimg some problem in booting WindowCE 4.2 . The bootup failed in filesystem 1. can anyone help me how to debug the error or where area in windowce I should zoom into for susch problem The ouput of error message is given below FMD::FMD_Init FMD_ReadSector() ######## BLOCK 10 FMD_ReadSector() ######## BLOCK 10 Data Abort: Thread=8feec5d0 Proc=8e028b58 'filesys.exe' AKY=ffffffff PC=8c233c78 RA=8c233c00 BVA=04000000 FSR=00000007 Data Abort: Thread=8feec5d0 Proc=8e028b58 'filesys.exe' AKY=ffffffff PC=8c2169d8 RA=8c216a38 BVA=04000019 FSR=00000003 D...

Need to value dates
I do a lot of work in cleaning up mailing lists other people have generated. When I get any date column going, I usually =Value() it, to find out if any of the dates are bogus. Sometimes they are real dates, and sometimes they are "08/12/2006" and they get converted and formatted. I am confronted with a list which has the dates as "Aug 12, 2006" and I'm trying to figure how to get them as real dates. Any help would be gratefully appreciated. -- Regards, P D Sterling Dallas TX As long as they're all in the same format that you posted, you can use TTC (Text ...

Date Format Behavior
In an Excel 2000 workbook, when the date "5/13/05" is entered in a cell, upon leaving the cell the date changes to "5/13/2004." The computer date is set to the correct year. The Excel Date format is set for the appropriate format. Any ideas on what can cause this strange behavior? Thanks, Craig. Do you have any event macros running? What do you see in the cell when you format it as General? In article <C1079910-886B-40E4-98FB-6CCAF352446E@microsoft.com>, CraigH <CraigH@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > In an Excel 2000 workbook, when the date &q...

How do I get a cell to show the day of the week when date entered
How do I get a cell to show the day of the week when date entered. Example:A1 = 01/02/2005, A2 should Show Monday or MON. I have Excel 2000. Try this: Select the cell(s) that are impacted Format>Cells>Number tab Category: Custom Type: ddd Returns: Mon, Tue, etc Type: dddd Returns: Monday, Tuesday, etc Does that help? *********** Regards, Ron XL2002, WinXP-Pro "Captain" wrote: > How do I get a cell to show the day of the week when date entered. > Example:A1 = 01/02/2005, A2 should Show Monday or MON. > I have Excel 2000. Captain Wrote: > How do I get a ...

Import Requisitions Into System For Approval
We have a database of registrants for different events and were hoping it was possible to import certain hotel and other expenditure requests into the requisition system for approval. Is there a way to import this data instead of manually create a requisition in the system, and then to route it for approval. Thanks for your help. Graham ...

How do you create a before and after date query?
I am working on getting my vacations tables to work better. What I am trying to do is to get a query for the 'StartDate' of staff vacations. There can be between 3 - 7 weeks of vacation for staff, with each week having it own 'StartDate'. The 'TBL-Vacation-2007' has seven 'StartDate' fields. (Start-1, Start-2, etc.) all in date/time format. I have created queries that will select only 'not null' entries in each 'StatDate' field, and append them together to create a table called: table: "VacStartDate" fields: "Name"...

When will Money on the PPC support international dates!!
This is amazing STILL there is not support for international dates in MS Money 2005 on the PPC. Why doesn't it just use the regional settings. Simply amazing! It has been like this for ever. Assuming your subject was a question, you can probably infer the answer from the last sentence of your message text. "Blah Man" <boxallw@nospam.gmail.com> wrote in message news:TR3hg.4001$ap3.1847@news-server.bigpond.net.au... > This is amazing > > STILL there is not support for international dates in MS Money 2005 on the > PPC. Why doesn't it just use the region...

using access as a content management system for documents
Hello got a question for you all, I am using access to create a content management solution. initially it seems pretty easy i would create a table for each type of document template. and the fields in the table would be the different sections within the template. the data in the fields would be the content this goes with those specific sections in the document. basically i would have a report that puts all the fields together in the correct order and export that to a word document. here is my problem.. some of my data includes bullet points Bold letter and different colors.. is there anyw...