Structure of MS Help 2.x *.HxS file?

Hi everyone:

I'm trying to find any info on the structure of the .HxS file, that is help
file of the MS Help 2.x format. (The files used by the MSDN help, as an
example). Does anyone know any information about it?

Thanks in advance...
0
dc2000 (22)
7/8/2007 11:18:02 PM
vc.mfc 33608 articles. 0 followers. Follow

Is this of yours purpose :

http://www.speakeasy.net/~russotto/chm/itolitlsformat.html

-MAHESH

0
mahesh14 (1)
7/9/2007 11:08:48 AM
Yeah, I found it myself, but it is not quite clear, especially how to process
Stream Data.

"mahesh14@gmail.com" wrote:

> Is this of yours purpose :
>
> http://www.speakeasy.net/~russotto/chm/itolitlsformat.html
>
> -MAHESH

0
dc2000 (22)

Problems with MailMerge
I have a single Excel Workbook containing several Worksheets. I have a Word document for each Worksheet, and use MailMerge to incorporate the data from the Spreadsheet into the relativeWord document. I then created a master Word document to bring the various sections of the report together by including the various files that are the various Word documents. However when I do this the master document expects to get all MailMerge data from the same Worksheet and doesn't merge. Can I set things up such that each section of the report will get its data from a different Worksheet withi...

SQL upsize 2 databases
Hello, I have 2 separate Access 2007 databases each with some links to tables in the other. When I upsize to SQL Server, each database is fine. But the links to the tables in one still point to the other (which now is a SQL table). I can't seem to get the DBs to convert the link to the other DB to point to the SQL table. Any help? Also, when I upsized, it did not change to an ADP. Any way to convert from accdb to adp? -- Thanks, George On Tue, 4 May 2010 15:17:01 -0700, George H <GeorgeH@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: You'll have to fix those links ma...

LDAP error #2
Hi all, I have a problem with LDAP search, the log entry says "Invalid DN Syntax" but I don�t know how I can find this erro in Active Directory. How I can find this wrong value in my directory ? Thanks for any help ! Alessandro --------------- My log Entry ---------------- Event Type: Warning Event Source: MSExchangeAL Event Category: LDAP Operations Event ID: 8033 Date: 10/26/2005 Time: 12:44:16 PM User: N/A Computer: IBSPCP28 Description: LDAP search result on directory ibspcp29.ibmecsp.edu.br for entry '?' was unsuccessful with error:[0x22] Invalid DN Syntax [ ...

IF statement help
Hello, I am looking for some advice on creating a nested IF statement. The criteria I am using is as follows: Column A - Today's date =TODAY() Column B - Requisition # number format Column C - Purchase order # number format Column D - # of days since requisition was entered number format I believe I need to create a nested IF statement in order to achieve the following: The formula in Column D has to reflect "If Column A has no value, return blank, otherwise, return today's date minus the date (or value) entered in Column A: =IF(ISBLANK(A_),"",TODAY()-A_) In addi...

Print X number of lines per page in a report
I have a report to print a Purchase Order. The report have a subreport (OrderDetails). I would like to print this report with a maximum of 15 records(lines) per page. For example, if i have an order with 30 items i would like the report to print 15 items in page 1 and the resting 15 items in page 2. any ideas? Thanks, Troper Duane Hookom wrote: >Have you tried setting the height of the subreport to 15 items and not >allowing it to grow? >> I have a report to print a Purchase Order. The report have a subreport >> (OrderDetails). I would like to print this report with a ...

mortgage calculator #2
I wouls like to be able to work out my monthly mortgage payment (interest only) by inputing the following details amount of loan ( figure to entered ?) term of loan (in years 1 to 25) interest rate ( current figure to be entered ie 4.75) My monthly repayment is ( display answer) Thanks for your help Julian Hmm...it sounds like the function IPMT function. Take a look at that. HTH -- Morrigan ------------------------------------------------------------------------ Morrigan's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=7094 View this thread: http://ww...

filer by form: help please
Hi,I have this filter form thing. I have a few questions on it1. is there any command for filter-by-form, like Docmd.runcommand accmdfilter sort? or this is command is same for filter-by-form as well? not sure on this2. and if my filter by form results no data from the databse, than how can I have user friendly meesage.I will be thankful if some one can help me on thisThanking in advanceRathi You can enter Filter By Form mode with: RunCommand acCmdFilterByFormHowever, you cannot use a command button on the form to return to normal view, since the buttons (and all code) are disabled in FBF. ...

Help please #2
Hi all, I m using ivoice in excel xp. Is there any way that after printing invoice its data can be stored in another worksheet. RRS Hi Rao You can do this with a macro. To assist, we'd need more info though. Basically, you have to set up a worksheet to contain the info. To get you started you can then copy the data over to this new sheet, while recording your macro. You then need to edit your code, so that addresses used are offsets, rather than actual addresses, and the macro will have to find the first empty row into which to paste the info. hth "Rao Ratan Singh" ...

MS project 2007 file check in
Can you require (mandatory) the comment field be completed when checking in files in MS Project 2007? Sounds like you are talking about Project Server? You'd be better to re-post on the newsgroup dedicted to this product: microsoft.public.project.server. Or, if you are checking in a Project MPP file into something else, then best to talk with the people who run this service for you. --rms www.rmschneider.com On 25/01/10 14:44, osbo26 wrote: > Can you require (mandatory) the comment field be completed when checking in > files in MS Project 2007? On J...

Transaction logs growing at 100 megabytes per minute -- Help!
Using Exchange 2003 on Windows 2003. The database transaction logs are growing at 100 megabytes per minute. The size of the edb or stm databases are not growing at all. Don't see any obvious message looping in the message logs. No mailbox size in the store is growing or shrinking at an alarming rate. The same store has the mailbox and public store database - neither are growing. The local delivery queue stays at around zero so nothing is piling up. Does anyone have any ideas on what could be going on or some diagnostic logging I could turn on to help me figure out what the proble...

if formula results in False
Here is my formula - it ends up with FALSE - I must have a ) in the wrong place can anyone help? Essentially I don't want to end up with a ##### (negative number result) so I came up with this formula. If there is a way to make the ##### actually look like a proper negative number or blank that would be even better. Thanks =IF(IF(AND(BY20>0,BY20-CA20>0),SUMPRODUCT(('Incidents 2010'!$C$20:$C$6998="good")*('Incidents 2010'!$W$20:$W$6998="TSP_CIM_USAWM")*('Incidents 2010'!$N$20:$N$6998=3)*('Incidents 2010...

Template Wizard Problem
I have created a program in Excel to generate quarterly reports. The user fills in a daily worksheet (a template) and adds the entry to a database record. This worked fine a few days ago. However, I have been working on the program in the past few days and now it does not work. When I create an entry with the daily worksheet template and save, it should ask me how to update the database. Instead, it now says 'The database structure is different from the database structure support [sic] by the template'. It will let me save and the update screen does come up after that, but...

Nested IF question #2
I need to create a formula which states like this IF ( A1 ' ' AND B1 ' ' AND C1 ' ' Then 'hai', IF D1 ' ' AND E1 ' ' Then 'Hello') Can you guys help -- Gary''s Student What if none of the cells are blank? "joe" wrote: > I need to create a formula which states like this > > IF ( A1 ' ' AND B1 ' ' AND C1 ' ' Then 'hai', IF D1 ' ' AND E1 ' ' Then > 'Hello') > > Can you guys help I just gave an example, I will have values or Blanks "G...

Owner draw listbox #2
Hi, I noticed the wireless scan dialog in windows xp sp2, when you click on an item in the listbox that items height is changed. How do I do that? I have used the MeasureItem(LPMEASUREITEMSTRUCT lpMIS) function but in that one I can only change all items. Do I have to keep track of this myself in DrawItem? any good advice how to do this? thanks! Mike wrote: >Hi, >I noticed the wireless scan dialog in windows xp sp2, when you click on an >item in the listbox that items height is changed. >How do I do that? >I have used the MeasureItem(LPMEASUREITEMSTRUCT lpMIS) function ...

Can't post question to MS community using IE8
I can not post a question to MS communities after signing on to MS communities with IE8 through Charter High Speed cable internet. I get a double clicking sound but no post window. However, if I sign on through AOL 9.1 everything works OK. Why can't I and what do I do to post to MS communities through IE8? With IE8 I can read questions and answers in the MS communities. This post is through AOL 9.1. I don't know about using MS Communities via IE8 but have you tried using Windows Live Mail, Outlook Express or any other Newsreaders? I suggest click on this link to see...

object reference not set to an instance of an object #2
I created a custom entity for a client, and it was working fine for months. They have since added some new attributes (doesn't look like anything tricky) and now when they try to save a new record they get this error: object reference not set to an instance of an object. In Event View there's an MSCRMWebService error as follows (we have not created any custom plugins): Web Service Plug-in failed in OrganizationId: 1e7da25a-9d13-47c7-a2f6-d05efa58e693; SdkMessageProcessingStepId: f6d4ebbb-0075-407d-8208-26575bfa39af; EntityName: be_property; Stage: 20; MessageName: Create; ...

GP Table Structure
I too am learning Crystal Report. Its clear that understanding GP tables is key to writing Crystal Reports. It is also clear that comprehensive information regarding GP Table Structure is very hard to come by. Is there a textbook available that defines table names and inter relationships. Ed, Your best bet is the Microsoft Dynamics GP Software Development Kit (SDK) documentation. Accolade Publications also publishes a set of useful titles exclusively dedicated to explain in detail the flow of information and posting ("Information Flow & Posting") and other tricks of th...

Formula to compare 2 cells
I need a formula to compare 2 cells. I want the result of the highest value cell to show up in the cell with the formula. Either cell can be the highest value cell at any given time. For example, cell BK27 has a value of 25 Cell BK43 has a value of 29 I want cell BK22 (which has the formula) to show the value of BK43 (29) in it. However, if cell BK27 were to change to 40, I would want the value of 40 to show in BK22. Does that make sense? -- Thanx, The MAX function will return the largest number in a range. So, in BK22, use the formula =MAX(BK30:BK40) Change the BK30:BK40 reference ...

The Local Security Authority cannot be contacted #2
Ok group, I have been researching this problem all morning and can't find a solution. This all of a sudden started happening this morning. I believed it to be a certificate corruption problem, but I removed the certificate with IIS. Disabled the "require 128 bit encryption". So it shouldn't be looking for encryption. But when i go to the OWA site, i get this error with specific people only. I can log in as other people. I created a new account based on our template user, no problems at all. I am just having this with a few people. There are time errors but I don't underst...

Parsing Data #2
In column A, I have the following data. 1/11 3/10 4/13 etc The following formula give me values of:- 11 10 13 =RIGHT(A1,FIND("/",A1,1)) However, if I have single values to the right of "/" such as, 3/6 8/9 2/5 I get the following values:- /6 /9 /5 How can I amend the formula to give, 6 9 5 I need the formula to work for double and single figures. In other words, I need all data displayed to the right of "/". TIA One way: =MID(A1,FIND("/",A1,1)+1,255) (255 is just a big number that will accommodate anything you have in your string.) Saxman...

Array of structure
Hi Everybody I have a small structure Structure SkuInfo Dim SkuNo As String Dim Priority As Integer End Structure and Array Dim arrSkus() As SkuInfo Before adding next element to this array I want to make sure that I do not have elements with the same SKUNO. I am trying to use indexof, but do not know how to use it with array of structures. I realize I can use For... Next loop, but hope there is a better way to do this. Thanks in advance "Leon" <Leon@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:367DE46B-4CFF-4AED-A...

Between 2 dates
I'm new to access, but have Oracle exprience. What is the syntax for the where clause 'between date1 and date2' In Oracle I would say date_column between to_char(to_date('01/01/2007,'mm/dd/yyyy')) and to_char(to_date('01/01/2007,'mm/dd/yyyy')) If you are talking about a date column, you can use Date >= Date1 AND Date <= Date2 - OR- Date between Date1 and Date2 If using literal dates use syntax #mm/dd/yy# -Dorian "Debbie" wrote: > I'm new to access, but have Oracle exprience. What is the syntax for the > where clause ...

Help with SELECT please.
I have a table store the state name and I want to convert into column. Please see the result below. Thanks in advance. IF OBJECT_ID('Tempdb.dbo.#License', 'u') IS NOT NULL DROP TABLE #License GO CREATE TABLE #License ( LicenseId INT NULL, LicenseState VARCHAR(100) NULL ) go INSERT #License VALUES (1, 'AK, CA, FL, LA, NJ') INSERT #License VALUES (2, 'CA, DE, AZ, LA, NJ, NM') INSERT #License VALUES (3, 'CA, NY, NV, PA, OH, ND, MS, VT, WI') INSERT #License VALUES (4, 'MI, CO, FL, AL') INSERT #License VALUE...

Columns to Rows #2
I need to take a worksheet with columns A1, B1, C1, D1 and reformat those into rows. I am able to create the first set using basic =worksheet2!A1, but I can't copy paste because it defaults to =worksheet2!A5 due to the intervening rows. Suggestions? If I understand what you are trying to do it should work with "copy" then "paste special" then choose "transpose". The only thing you need to remember is that your paste location cannot include a cell from the copy location. Hope this helps... Steve "RColeII" wrote: > I need to take a work...

Prove this critical package that came from the MS Corporation
--dcaknngcdkbcibyv Content-Type: multipart/related; boundary="acwnenkd"; type="multipart/alternative" --acwnenkd Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary="rhjbnxxubo" --rhjbnxxubo Content-Type: text/plain Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable Microsoft Customer this is the latest version of security update, the "November 2003, Cumulative Patch" update which eliminates all known security vulnerabilities affecting MS Internet Explorer, MS Outlook and MS Outlook Express as well as three newly discovered vulnerabilities. Install now to help p...