sending data to com port

Hello,
I am using VC++ 6.0 (of Visual studio 6.0)
How can I send data to com port via VC++ code ?
Need sample code, please.

Thanks :)

vc.mfc 33608 articles. 0 followers. Follow

See this article on codeproject..it covers up most of the stuff...

http://www.codeproject.com/system/serial_com.asp

- Parhar

"Eitan" <no_spam_please@nospam.com> wrote in message
> Hello,
> I am using VC++ 6.0 (of Visual studio 6.0)
> How can I send data to com port via VC++ code ?
> Need sample code, please.
>
> Thanks :)

0
os_parhar (20)
2/10/2004 11:05:33 AM
See the "CSerial" class from Tom Archer.
http://www.codeguru.com/network/serial.shtml

Cheers
Jagadeesh

"Eitan" <no_spam_please@nospam.com> wrote in message
> Hello,
> I am using VC++ 6.0 (of Visual studio 6.0)
> How can I send data to com port via VC++ code ?
> Need sample code, please.
>
> Thanks :)

0
jagadeeshvn (256)
2/10/2004 11:05:46 AM
"Onkar Singh Parhar" wrote :
> See this article on codeproject..it covers up most of the stuff...
>
> http://www.codeproject.com/system/serial_com.asp

Page is not available !

You can download the complete source code for a C/C++ terminal program
at the following URL:
http://www.taltech.com/freesoftware/fs_sw.htm

On Tue, 10 Feb 2004 16:35:46 +0530, "Jagadeesh VN"
<jagadeeshvn@hotmail.com> wrote:

>See the "CSerial" class from Tom Archer.
>http://www.codeguru.com/network/serial.shtml
>
>Cheers
>Jagadeesh
>
>"Eitan" <no_spam_please@nospam.com> wrote in message
>> Hello,
>> I am using VC++ 6.0 (of Visual studio 6.0)
>> How can I send data to com port via VC++ code ?
>> Need sample code, please.
>>
>> Thanks :)

0
tom (44)

Data Security & Flash Drive Formatting
Last week I placed some sensitive files on a flash drive for a brief period (two or three hours) before deleting them. At this point, I'd like to make sure that these deleted files CANNOT be recovered, and I know there are tools out there that *can* restore deleted files. I need to make sure that any such tools will NOT be able to recover the files in question. So, I'm wondering if a "low-level" format operation would flip all the 1's to 0's (so to speak), such that these files would be certainly unrecoverable. Would formatting do the trick? And wo...

no data to return blank
I currently have this formula =IF(C8>0,C8-$G$3,"") in a series of cells which is fine when there is information but I get a # value error when there is nothing in the cells it looks to. Is there a way to have it leave the cell blank if there is no data in the cells it looks to? -- A. when i test this formula using blank cells for c8 & g3 i get a blank cell as a result. how is your sheet arranged? "Andmor" wrote: > I currently have this formula =IF(C8>0,C8-$G$3,"") in a series of cells which > is fine when there is information ...

Bin and sort a large list of data
I have a large list of data that i need to go through for my job. what i want to do is organize the numbers into bins, then elimintate any numbers that are identical. does anyone have any ideas? Hi, Sort the data into the number order. Let's say that is in column A. Then in the first free column, make the first cell 0, and then do in row 2 =IF (A1=A2,1,0) This will then equal zero on the first line of a new number. Then Copy, Paste Special, Values on this column of ones and zeros, and then sort on it. The data at the top will be a unique list of numbers. You can just the...

No message in outbox

Sending a macro to another PC-how?

Data validation doesn't work if contents is added by pasting
Hi I've data validation set so that only the number 1 can be entered, but even this cannot be entered if an adjacent cell is a certain value. this works for direct entry, but not if the value is pasted in or added using the "drag handle". Is there any way to stop this happening as I just know somewones going to try and fill all the cells by draging the values down. Regards Jeff Jeff, You could disable "Allow cell drag and drop" in Tools | Options or... copy the following code, right click the sheet tab and choose 'view code'. Paste the code into the modu...

Sending mail from remote location

Send and Recieve Fix

Unable to send?

Sending messages in Outlook

No Permission to Send/Receive Email???

Send Do Not Send

Automatic Data Changes
I have a work sheet that I use to monitor dates. I need to track up to 5 dates at a time. I would like my worksheet to update automaticaly when I change the dates. Let me explain. The data in A4 through A12 never changes. The data in B4 through B12 changes weekly. I need to track the last 5 changes made to B4 through B12. ex. Lets say B4=10/20/09. I then change B4 to 11/2/09. I want the data from B4 to go to C15. so C15 will be 10/20/09. Then when I change B4 to 11/16/09, I want C15 to automatically update to 11/2/09 and C16 to update to 10/20/09. and so on for 5 dates....

Exchange 2003, Windows Server 2003, Data Centre Environment
Interesting title to a somewhat uninteresting post. I've just signed up for this, using the Windows Live Mila desktop beta, and just want to test things are working ok! Hello! Adam Laslett wrote: > Interesting title to a somewhat uninteresting post. > I've just signed up for this, using the Windows Live Mila desktop beta, > and just want to test things are working ok! > > Hello! > SOB. ...

Sending on behalf... Exchange 2003

View other BU data
Hi, Let say there are 4 BU define in my systems and name it as BU1 up to BU4 accordingly. And each BU has manager and sales person that is different from other BU. Is it possible that BU1 manager can see all lead, opportunity for BU2? But BU2 manager cannot see the BU1 lead and opportunity?? Thx, Carrie Hi, yes it is possible by using different security roles for the two different sales managers (they have different access rights and should therefore have different roles). It is also possible using BU hierarchy and placing the managers in a aggregate BU or in the bottom one dependin...

appending data from text file with different column orderings
I'm interested in appending data to an Access table without having tobe constrained by the order of the columns in an external file. Forinstance, if I have a table with 4 fields - A, B, C, D - I would liketo be able to have my external file in any column order, say D, C, B,A. Is this possible without programming?>From what I've seen, it seems that I would have to have my externalfile ordered the same as the table - A, B, C, D - and I'd like to haveindependence of the table ordering.Denis On Mar 14, 4:37 pm, John Nurick <j.mapSoN.nur...@dial.pipex.com>wrote:> Hi Denis,...

Linking spreadsheets and creating new lines of data
I just finished creating a very large workbook with over twelve years of daily market data. The first spreadsheet in the workbook contains historical data of 16 market indicators. The next 15 spreasheets use data from the 16 market indicators found on the first spreadsheet. I'm trying to automate the process I go through daily updating the spreadsheets with the most current data. For example, say tomorrow morning I manually entered todays S&P 500 Closing Price in cell A4051 on the first spreadsheet. The second spreadsheet has several formulas that use the number entered in cell A...

What was Outlook sending?

farkasjozsei@gmail.com
kellemes kar�csonyt ...

Only *.com.?
Dear friends I need some information about to setup a few users for only sent and received message from *.com domain, no others in Exchange Server 2003. thank any way All the Best Acisclo ...

Outlook Can't Send Messages

'SEND' just sends it to the OUTBOX