Retrieving

Is there any way to retrieve how many web pages are opened by Internet
Explorer, and what URLs are opened by it, from another process? I searched
for IHTMLDocument5 and so on, however, I could't find any hint.

Please reply. Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Hyun-jik Bae

0
imays1 (5)
6/18/2005 4:28:59 PM
vc.mfc 33608 articles. 0 followers. Follow

How to retrieve the string from dialog box
Hi All, Does anyone know how to retrieve a string in IDC_STATIC on a dialog box? I have to print out a report with an application version at the bottom line for users to be aware of it in my application. I don't know how to retrieve the string in IDC_STATIC control on a dialog box. It would be very nice that someone let me know how to do that without calling the dialog box. TIA Hwasoo Lee Back 9 wrote: > Hi All, > > Does anyone know how to retrieve a string in IDC_STATIC on a dialog box? > I have to print out a report with an application version at the bottom line &g...

retrieve an AVERAGE of a range using VLOOKUP to locate start/end d
Can I calculate the average of a range based on VLOOKUP? In other words, can I get Excel to "look up" the respective START / END dates of an investment position listed in Sheet 1 and then go and locate those 2 distinct cell values in in a different sheet (Sheet 2) utilizing VLOOKUP function and then return the calculated AVERAGE of the cells within that range back into Sheet 1? Appreciate any thoughts if doable in Excel in any way? tAKE A LOOK AT AverageIFS and see if that does what you want. If it were me, I'd probably enter the formula manually, record the resu...

Retrieve mouse position
Hi, I am writing an app in which I need to retrieve the mouse coordinates even when it mouse is outside the main frame. How do I do it? Thanks! xg >Hi, I am writing an app in which I need to retrieve the mouse coordinates >even when it mouse is outside the main frame. How do I do it? Thanks! Have you tried calling GetCursorPos? If you want to know when the mouse is moving I think you'll need to use a hook - have a look at SetWindowsHookEx WH_MOUSE. Dave IN addition to David's answer, you have not stated the problem you are trying to solve. For examp...

Retrieving messages
Help, I mistakenly restored all the defaults on Outlook (the computer did not crash) losing all the messages and address book. I have had to set up the application from scratch entering account details etc. Question is: are all the messages and contacts still held on the computer even the program needs to be set up again and, if so, how do I retrieve them. Any assistance greatly appreciated. Thanks. P89 If you made a backup of your system or My Documents, search for a file called Outlook.pst. If you have that you can import all the information. Al "peterson89" <peterson...

Retrieving comment using range name
I have singular cells in different places referenced by their range names. Is there a way to get the comments corresponding to the referenced ranges (singular cells)? Thanks in advance, Tomek Set testrng = Range("A3:A4", "C3:C4") comment1 = testrng(1).Comment.Text .... commentn = testrng(n).Comment.Text Stefi „topola” ezt írta: > I have singular cells in different places referenced by their range > names. Is there a way to get the comments corresponding to the > referenced ranges (singular cells)? > Thanks in advance, > Tomek > > did yo...

Retrieve
Hi how do i retrieve all the postings i have posted in this group. sometimes forget of where i posted my i will be glad to get to know how to pull out my own questions cheers Click on your name to view the profile...Then click 'Recent posts by this user' http://www.microsoft.com/communities/newsgroups/en-us/default.aspx?&lang=en&cr=US&guid=&sloc=en-us&dg=microsoft.public.excel.misc&p=1&tid=467a932d-65b6-4bb1-98e1-25def53a971a&mid=467a932d-65b6-4bb1-98e1-25def53a971a -- Jacob (MVP - Excel) "Amin" wrote: > Hi how ...

Retrieving lost messages after Synchronization in Outlook Express
Setup for my hotmail messages to be downloaded to Outlook Express. When tried to connect to see an old message, didn't realize that it was setup to auto synch. My messages were deleted from hotmail, and are now lost on Outlook Express after synching. Is there anyway to retrieve the lost messages from Outlook Express? I really needed some of the items in there, and had downloaded them so they wouldn't be lost. Thanks! ...

Retrieving
Is there any way to retrieve how many web pages are opened by Internet Explorer, and what URLs are opened by it, from another process? I searched for IHTMLDocument5 and so on, however, I could't find any hint. Please reply. Thanks in advance. Regards, Hyun-jik Bae ...

No free/busy information could be retrieved
Recently migrated from 5.5 to exch2003, once the 5.5 machine was turned off, users free/busy information is not available, if the 5.5 machine is turned on it is available, does anyone know what I need to so that the information is available after 5.5 is turned off? -- Thanks Sounds like you forgot to re-home the System Public Folders (specifically the Free/Busy Public Folder) before turning the old server off. Follow the details in this article for a list of things you should do in order to retire the 5.5 server. http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;307917 - referen...

retrieving my questions
I am still learning how to use this system to it's fullest. How can I locate the questions I have asked in the past? Is there an easy way? -- Zunibear in Montana It depends upon how you are viewing this forum. If using Outlook Express, make sure your view is set for all messages. You could then sort by "From". If you don't want to loose the threaded response view, don't sort, but you probably have a copy of any post you did in the "Sent Items" folder in Outlook Express. Look there, find the one you are interested in, and scroll to that date in the f...

How to retrieve SYSTEMTIME
When I use: SYSTEMTIME st; MyTime = CTime::GetCurrentTime(); MyTime.GetAsSystemTime(st); st.wHour, st.wMinute,st.wSecond are correctly loaded but st.wMilliseconds is always 000. What am I doing wrong? Ron H. x-- 100 Proof News - http://www.100ProofNews.com x-- 30+ Days Binary Retention with High Completion x-- Access to over 1.9 Terabytes per Day - $8.95/Month x-- UNLIMITED DOWNLOAD On Fri, 16 Sep 2005 10:30:03 -0500, "Ron H" <rharshbarger@mmm.com> wrote: >When I use: > > SYSTEMTIME st; > MyTime = CTime::GetCurrentTime(); > MyTime.GetAsSys...

How do I retrieve
Is there a way to restore emails that were in the inbox before I did an easy transfer. System is Windows 7 with Outlook 2007 niether Easy Transfer or copy has any impact on the origonal data, which remains in the origonal PC (unless you did something else to it) "Glenn" <Glenn@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:0A92A4E7-6B84-4E2E-AD46-65544E08A801@microsoft.com... > Is there a way to restore emails that were in the inbox before I did an > easy > transfer. System is Windows 7 with Outlook 2007 Do you still have access to the origina...

Product key retrieval
A customers single RMS station died, and you guessed it, they lost their Product Key and have no backups of their database. I managed to take the hard drive out and install it in a PC with like hardware and it booted up, so I can start RMS and backup their hard database, but is there anyway to get the key? Perhaps hidden in the registry? Thanks in advance RMS version 2.0.0108 Windows Vista x86 SQL Express 2005 Their RMS reseller should have kept a copy of the license key and delivered the original licenses to the end user. If the software was purchased legally and they registered th...

No Free/busy information could be retrieved
When scheduling meetings we often see this for some people. It doesn't seem to be consistent. I have had users refresh the free/busy and also run the outlook /cleanfreebusy with no success. Any ideas? Jane What version of Outlook are you using? What version of Exchange? How are they connecting to the Exchange server (are they in the same office connecting via LAN or road warriors connecting via VPN or Outlook Anywhere or ?) -- -Ben- Ben M. Schorr, MVP Roland Schorr & Tower http://www.rolandschorr.com http://www.officeforlawyers.com/outlook.html Author: The Lawyer's Guide t...

How to retrieve emials for two different users??
My husband and I share the same email from the same server. But, we have different log ons on our computer. When I open Outlook first, I get my email, read, delete and so on. Then, when my husband opens outlook, he doesn't get any of the emails I just got. How can we each retrieve emails from the server at two different times? you both need to set outlook to leave mail on the server. it's under more settings in account properties. -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Outlook Tips: http://www.outlook-tips.net/ Outlook & Exchange Solutions Center: http://www.slipstick.com ...

Retrieve
Hi is there any way to link the results of a query back into a table, I am setting up a system whereas we have two main databases and a website hosted on Win 2k server using iis with the results displayed in ASP. Basically the query brings up the data that is required and I then need to send these results back into a table on the second database. I have set up "delete query" and then "append query" to stop the replication of data which are both set up automatically to work using a macro, this works except for one problem, the autonumber increments upon each append so...

User unable to retrieve mail after a certain date in Outlook 2007
I have a user using Outlook 2007 with Business Contact Manager over a VPN in cached mode. He is connected to Exchange 2000. He has been unable to retrieve emails since a cut off date 3 days ago. On Outlook Web access he can see the new emails but cannot see them on his Outlook. He has deleted his cached file, recreated it, and done the same for his Mail profile without success. He has not installed any new software. He is able to send emails without problems. There are no error messages. Other users connected to Exchange are unaffected. Suggestions? "AndrewB" <AndrewB@di...

Retrieving resource from ActiveX
I'm trying to embed files as resources in an ActiveX control which I then will output to files on the client computer. I have successfully embedded them as new custom resources, naming the "Resource type" as "FILE_RESOURCE". I am, however, having problems trying to get the resources using FindResource() from within the control. I have tried using these... HRSRC hResource = ::FindResource( ::AfxGetInstanceHandle(), MAKEINTRESOURCE(nResourceID), RT_RCDATA ); HRSRC hResource = ::FindResource( AfxGetResourceHandle(), MAKEINTRESOURCE(nResourceID), RT_RCDATA ); HRSRC hRes...

HELP : selectively retrieving a data from a table
Basically, what I want to implement is as following: ********************************************************************** Irms (current) is calculated from a formula and displayed in the following table. ----------------------------- | Irms | Requied Width | ----------------------------- | | | ----------------------------- Use this Ic value to run down a table and pick out 'Requied Width' that is sufficient to carry that much Irms value *********************************************************************** - Example 1 : if Irms = 4mA ...

Cannot Retrieve Mail On Gmail
Version: 2004 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.5 (Leopard) Email Client: pop My Mac Air does not have a LAN cable port, so I was forced to use a PC to retrieve my gmail from the website for a week. Now that I am able to have access to wireless, I am back on my Mac Air and organizing my emails using Entourage. Strangely, I am able to send email from my gmail from Entourage, but unable to receive any emails. I have checked all relevant settings in account settings and everything appears normal. Please advise, thank you Hi Kelvin, make sure you follow the instructions to the letter. If you...

Retrieving formulae
Hi, I'm trying to write something in .Net which will look at an Excel file and be able to read the formualae within it. I'd prefer not to do this via automation and I'm currently trying it via an ADO connection. My connection string is along the lines of Provider=Microsoft.Jet.OLEDB.4.0;Data Source=h:\excelsearch\1.xls;Extended Properties="Excel 8.0;HDR=No;IMEX=1" ....but that is returning the value of a cell, instead of the underlying formula. Does anyone know if I can change the connection string in some way so that I get the formulae, or have any bright ideas on ...

Retrieve Method

Deleted a file I need in Excel. Can I retrieve it?
I DELETED A FILE IN EXCEL AND DESPERATELY NEED IT BACK. You will likely need a 3rd Party undelete program if you flushed it out of the Recycle Bin. JBLB wrote: > I DELETED A FILE IN EXCEL AND DESPERATELY NEED IT BACK. ...

Cannot login to retrieve internet mail
I am trying to get existing accounts, who already have used internal Exchange Mail, to work with internet mail. Right now they cant log in when retrieving mail. However, other accounst that were never used for exchange mail will work ok under the same conditions. -- RobGMiller RobGMiller wrote: > I am trying to get existing accounts, who already have used internal > Exchange Mail, to work with internet mail. Right now they cant log in > when retrieving mail. However, other accounst that were never used > for exchange mail will work ok under the same conditions. More info nee...

Retrieving Comments
Is it possible either through macro or formula (or any method for that matter) to grab the comments and have them added to a specific cell? I know that I can have them print at the bottom of the page and all that but I need to use the comments on another tab. Hi Stanley, the following sub displays a messagebox with the text in the comment in A1 Public Sub read_comment() On Error Resume Next MsgBox Range("A1").Comment.Shape.TextFrame.Characters.Text On Error Goto 0 End Sub If there is no comment in A1 an error occurs. "On Error Resume Next" and "On Error Goto 0&qu...