Resources #2

    I've found this on MSDN:

Windows Me/98/95:  If you are using LoadLibrary to load a module
that contains a resource whose numeric identifier is greater than
0x7FFF, LoadLibrary fails.

    Yes, my app doesn't work on Win98 I belive because of this (Resource.h):

#ifdef APSTUDIO_INVOKED
#ifndef APSTUDIO_READONLY_SYMBOLS
#define _APS_NEXT_RESOURCE_VALUE        4021
#define _APS_NEXT_COMMAND_VALUE         32771
#define _APS_NEXT_CONTROL_VALUE         4014
#define _APS_NEXT_SYMED_VALUE           4000
#endif
#endif

    What is it? Can I change 32771 to something else?

0
none8619 (37)
1/15/2004 10:16:52 AM
vc.mfc 33608 articles. 0 followers. Follow

resource usage 01-13-10
Hi there, Is it possible to display remaining work in the right hand Pane? I can display it in the left hand pane (the table section) but can't seem to find in the right hand pane (the timephased area). eg. I want total remaining work for each resources for each month Many thanks. -- lk50 ------------------------------------------------------------------------ lk50's Profile: http://forums.techarena.in/members/87282.htm View this thread: http://forums.techarena.in/microsoft-project/1292777.htm http://forums.techarena.in Nope. Remaining work is not a time...

Automated balancing #2
I turned off Automated balancing, but I want to turn it back on. All of a sudden my transactions are not being downloaded. I have a WaMu account and I read on here that might be the cause, but it seems odd that the day I turned off Automated Balancing it stopped downloading transactions. I have found several ways to turn auto balancing off, but no way to turn it back on. ...

Budget #2
I set up a budget using my own entries, not auto entries. I added my income as twice a month but when I finish the budget it shows my income doubled. What do I do wrong? ...

Forwarding issue #2
Hi I hav Exc 2003. I hav some users who's mail need to be forwarded to a different domain e.g tom@aaaaaa.co.za must forward all the mails to tom@bbbbbbb.co.za, however i don't want tha mails to stay in the first mailbox. Do i just setup up a normal mailbox and add the second address as a forwarder or..... thanks for the help On Wed, 10 May 2006 03:19:02 -0700, Craig from Huguenot <CraigfromHuguenot@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >Hi > >I hav Exc 2003. I hav some users who's mail need to be forwarded to a >different domain e.g tom@aaaaaa.co.za must forw...

about resources and the using
Hi! GC removes objects when the GC decides so because C# is managed. At the bottom I have a code snipped. The book I read say Always call Dispose() on Pen objects or use the using feature on the Pen object. I mean C# is managed so I can't understand why I should dispose the Pen object. GC should take care of this. The reason is probably that I mixup memory and resources. GC take care of free memory but not resources. I have some problem to understand why I must dispose the Pen object here because I see the Pen object as any object such as a Person or Car. So my first qu...

Contract Management #2
This might be a *very* misguided question. I need to research and come up with solutions for contract management software solutions. Basically service contracts varying in size from a couple of thousand $ to many hundered thousands or even higher. I am not sure if great plains, or any microsoft software comes around in that realm. Please educate me if it does or any other pointers you are able to provide. - Sahil Malik [MVP] Upcoming ADO.NET 2.0 book - http://tinyurl.com/9bync ---------------------------------------------------------------------------- --------------- Great Plains has a ...

Conditional formatting question #2
Good evening all Quick one (I hope!) In cells U7:U19 I have a sum to rank a set of items, which appear in cells V7:V19. I have tried to set a conditional format so that when the value in U7:U19 = 1, then the item in V7:V19 is red in colour (standard is blue). Now I am obviously missing something somewhere (braincell perhaps!), but I cannot get this to work - anyone got any ideas?? Mucho grandee in advance, as always. Regards -- Neil Select V7:V19 (keeping V7 as the "active" cell) Go to Format > Conditional Formatting Change Condition 1 from "Cell Value is" to ...

Macro Command #2
Good Morning, I have created a bill Template in Excel and I need this to print one copy on Headed and 2 copies on Plain. I seem to be having a lot of problems with this. So I am now trying a macro to select all and copy open a word document paste the bill into the word doc and then run the LetterCopy Marco from Word and then go back to excel? I seem to be 98% there. Although I am having problems with getting it to paste. It is selcting all/ copying opening word fine. Please can anyone advise. I would really appreciate it.... ? Thanks, -- VickyC ----------------------------------...

IP Address control #2
MS Visual C++ 6.0 Resource Editor doesn't allowe to change Style properties for the "IP Address" control. On the sheet Style is info: No editable properties. IP address control has a white background. I disabled this control, because it should be accesible only for reading. Its backround color is still white instead of gray. Other controls in a dialog, will change background color to gray, if the Read-only (or disable) property is set. How to change the background color for IP address control? Thank you, Lubomir "Lubomir" <itlk@yahoo.com> wrote in mess...

Help! COUNTIF and SUMPRODUCT are eating my brain! #2
Thanks guys, that cleared it right up for me. Works perfectly -- unionjac ----------------------------------------------------------------------- unionjack's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=1454 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=26174 ...

flowchart #2
I am trying to create a flowchart that will show the logic of a module that would print every number from 1-10 with an included loop. for (int i=1; i<10; i++) that's all I can figure out Try Googling: flowchart do while loop "confusedinmisery" wrote: > I am trying to create a flowchart that will show the logic of a module that > would print every number from 1-10 with an included loop. > > for (int i=1; i<10; i++) that's all I can figure out ...

MCSD Resource
I have found a resource providing answers for examination questions being helpful in certifying for MCSD.... http://technical-talk.com/mc/mcsd/mcsd.asp ...

Outlook and Offline Folders using IMAP #2
I'm running Outlook 2007. It seams to support the IMAP protocol reasonably well. However, I can't figure out how to move messages between folders when I'm offline (it gives an error message saying I can't, see below). This same operation works fine in MS Windows Mail (the equivalent of Outlook Express that ships with Windows Vista) and Mozilla Thunderbird. It's clearly not a limitation of IMAP. I can download messages and read and delete them when I'm offline. I just can't move them between folders unless I'm online. Since Outlook synchronizes any change...

Merge Worksheets #2
How do you merge worksheets within the same workbook? What do you mean by merge? ************ Anne Troy www.OfficeArticles.com "Douglas McDonald" <DouglasMcDonald@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:E089374E-B438-4EA1-AF96-AEA0D9BCB15C@microsoft.com... > How do you merge worksheets within the same workbook? I have the same "Header Infomation" on each tab of my workbook, I would like to put all of the information on each tab on one tab,within the same workbook, or new workbook. "Anne Troy" wrote: > What do you mean by merge? >...

Test on Type in Resource Center
Hi, In Project Server 2007 SP2 In the Resource Center of PWA, I'm trying to filter on the resource's Type : Work, Material, Cost But the system reject any test on these words. It seems it's waiting for numeric values. Have you any idea to test on this Type field? Thanks Robert -- Even though the Type field displays text data, the underlying data is actually numeric. So, you have to test for the following numbers in your Filter: Work resource = 0 Material resource = 1 Cost resource =2 Hope this helps. -- Dale A. Howar...

Email Formatting #2
One of the users in my small office has problems with the email formatting in Outlook 2003. Since we installed it about 3 months ago, it has added question marks where there had been none, it removes apostrophes, and adds in extra spaces. If she forwards the same message to someone else in our office, the formatting looks fine. What she has in her sent box looks fine. It only seems to be on the recieving end that there is a problem. You can see it when the person replies and includes the originial message. Does anyone have any suggestions it sounds like font substitution proble...

How do Resource Groups relate to Resources
I am trying to figure out the linking table / GUID that connects Resource Groups to Resources/Users. Does anyone know what table in CRM connects these two? There isn't one. The group membership is defined in an XML document that is stored in the Constraints field of the ConstraintBasedGroupBase table (which is linked to ResourceGroup by them both having the same primary key value) -- David Jennaway - Microsoft Dynamics CRM MVP Web: http://www.excitation.co.uk Blog: http://mscrmuk.blogspot.com/ "BCote" wrote: > I am trying to figure out the linking table / GUID tha...

Office 2004 upgrade #2
> This message is in MIME format. Since your mail reader does not understand this format, some or all of this message may not be legible. --B_3189969698_43795 Content-type: text/plain; charset="ISO-8859-1" Content-transfer-encoding: 8bit I just upgraded to Office 2004 from Office X. Using the install CD is found my old info and that worked fine. I also asked it to delete old versions of office. I came up with Office X. It moved everything to the trash and asked me to just empty the trash. I did, but now I am getting errors in the trash telling me that the operation cannot ...

Microsoft Money 2002 #2
I wish to use Money 2002 to write and print personal checks. I am unable to figure out how to configure the blank checks (can't even find them) with our names, address, and phone number, and the bank's name, address, id number, and our account number. I have the printable blank checks, but without the above information, they are impossible to use. Can somebody please help me? Money will not print that information. You must buy printed check forms that have the bank information, your account number, etc, just as you do for your hand-written checks. If you bought VersaCheck bl...

Resource Capacity Planning
I'm looking for an Excel application that illustrates resources availability by week over time (3-6 months) Try: http://archive.baarns.com/software/ Click Software > On-Line Catalog > Excel Software > Management Software Scroll down and look for "Scheduler" (free excel file) "Paul Hipgrave" <phipgrave@rogers.com> wrote in message news:LHsmb.50236$h61.14914@news01.bloor.is.net.cable.rogers.com... > I'm looking for an Excel application that illustrates resources availability > by week over time (3-6 months) > > ...

Converting resources in Exchange 5.5 to be compatable with Outlook 2003!
Hi all, We running a NT4 Enviroment with Exchange 5.5 and and clients such as Outlook 2000 and 2002 originally this was Inbox but over the years we have uppgraded. OS's are 2K and XP. All working fine untill we starting installing Office 2003 with Outlook 2003 and now we canot use resources like calendar in Exchange 5.5 we can happy create new ones. Does anyone have best way of upgrading resources to be compatable with Office 2003. In a about 4 mounths we going to Exchange 2003 but untill then I need a quick fix :-) Thank you very much, Laz. Laz: Are you referring to automatic bo...

data sort #2
is there an easy way to sort data a-z ignoring space, comma etc Steve -- stevebicks ------------------------------------------------------------------------ stevebicks's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=4800 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=516673 Hi Steve, Create a helper column and subsume the characters you don't want. Excel has a nesting level of 7 for worksheet functions. =SUBSTITUTE(SUBSTITUTE(A1,",","")," ","") and use the fill handle to copy the formul...

transferring to new computer #2
Got a new computer. Where are my e-mail files, calender, notes, etc = located=20 on my hard drive? I want to drag the folders over to my new hard drive. anyone? thanks In article 2474601c45fe6$d277cd40$a601280a@phx.gbl, g at anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com wrote on 7/1/04 20:44: > Got a new computer. Where are my e-mail files, calender, notes, etc located > on my hard drive? I want to drag the folders over to my new hard drive. > > anyone? thanks A lot depends on what computer, Operating System, and applications you're using. Care to elaborate? --- Please re-ass...

User Form Help #2
Hi, can any one help me please ? What I'm trying do to use combo box on a form I have created whic will display data in column 'A' e.g. Zip codes When the user has found the Zip code they require in Column A, an pressed the OK button the associated data in columns B, C & D will b displayed in the Text box on the form e.g. the user uses the combo box is used to select data in A12 Then press the OK Button The data in B12, C12, D12 is displayed in the text box Any assistance would be appreciated Many thanks Rob NB Excel version 200 -- robertgu 44 Married two kid ...

Resource file (rc) units
Hello, I am currently trying to port a MFC app to the wxWindows API. My problem is I would like to convert a rc file to the wxwindows resource format but I don't understant units used in MS file. Ex : IDD_LECTEUR_DIALOG DIALOGEX 0, 0, 679, 471 STYLE DS_ABSALIGN | DS_SETFONT | DS_MODALFRAME | WS_POPUP | WS_VISIBLE EXSTYLE WS_EX_APPWINDOW FONT 8, "MS Sans Serif", 0, 0, 0x1 BEGIN CONTROL "",IDC_PANEL_CENTRAL,"Static",SS_LEFTNOWORDWRAP | WS_GROUP,5,117,667,236 LTEXT "",IDC_STATIC_PANEL,36,138,593,195,0,WS_EX_...