resizing problems

I am using OpenGL in my MFC app. The problem is when I resize the
window from the left or top border the whole scene of my OpenGL moves
even before my OnPaint event handler is called and when my OnPaint is
called after this it repaints the scene so this produces a flicker. If,
however I resize the window from the right or bottom border this
problem doen't occur. Can anybody please tell me what is happening?

Thank you

vc.mfc 33608 articles. 0 followers. Follow

Inner class problem.
Hello. I have a control : public class myClass private class myInnerClass ... end class end class How myInnerClass can access myClass ? Need sample, please. Thanks :) On 11/06/2010 10:49, Mr. X. wrote: > Hello. > I have a control : > public class myClass > private class myInnerClass > ... > end class > > end class > > How myInnerClass can access myClass ? Public Class myClass Private Class myInnerClass Private Sub New() End Sub ' "Friend" just in case we ever make this class Pu...

Office2003 - Outlook
Hi, Wen I move an email from my imap inbox to my removed items folder. It doesn't appear in that folder, it just mysteriously vanishes! This used to work under Office XP! Tryd dragging it to removed items folder. Moving it to removed items folder. No I haven't closed outlook in the meantime (so it would get automaticly get removed on exeting outlook) Checked this on several pc's they all had it. Latest Office 2003 patches are installed. Win XP systems with all updates. If you drag a message from my imap inbox to any other folder except removed items it does work! Help! Bram Lau...

Creating a mailing list and deleteing a mailbox
Yo. I need to replace a mailbox for our DG with a mailing list so various lackeys can manage his email. Ive found that if I replace his mailbox with a distribution list, anyone who has the DG mailbox as a contact or in a group they created in there mailbox, they can no longer send email internally to him. Internal to ext. from DG mail list is fine. Ext to internal dg mail list is fine. It seems that the removal of the mailbox object is not rippled out to the users settings on there mailboxes so kind of orphans that contact. So, my plan is to leave the dg mailbox intact but add in anot...

excel 97 file name problem
When I attempt to save an excel file, the file is saving only under the first initial of the proposed name. For instance, if I attempt to save file as "book1", the file is saved as "b" This just started happening. Any ideas why this is happening? How can it be fixed? I have up to date virus protection and I don't think that is the problem. Any suggestions? TIA Check to see if Excel is running in Windows 95 compatibility mode. There was a post that said: When I disabled compatibility mode the file name problem went away. http://google.com/groups?threadm=020101c30...

problem with resizing
Hi! I'm writing a MDI application. Child window is splitted in three panes. In the one pane I've got a FormView with some buttons. How to do, that this FormView was in the center of a pane (even during resizing )? And the second problem, how to do, that during resizing, splitters dividing window were always in the same places? Please, help me. I would be appreciate. bart ...

PROBLEM WITH Update Rollup for Exchange 2000 (KB870540)
HELLO, we have 5 backend servers with mailboxes, 1 of them has installed this rollup en the fix KB890066. Now we have a problem with the send of behalf. if a user sends a mail on behalf of a another malbox he gets a error, that he don,t have the rights. this problem is after we have installed those 2 fixes, before we didn't have the problems. we have windows 2000 enterprise ( sp 4 )and exchange 2000 with (sp 3 ). can anyone help to fix this thanks Hi, "Actief" <Actief@discussions.microsoft.com> schrieb im Newsbeitrag news:6500C280-01C6-44C9-A9DB-00958EC937E9@micro...

resizing problems
I am using OpenGL in my MFC app. The problem is when I resize the window from the left or top border the whole scene of my OpenGL moves even before my OnPaint event handler is called and when my OnPaint is called after this it repaints the scene so this produces a flicker. If, however I resize the window from the right or bottom border this problem doen't occur. Can anybody please tell me what is happening? Thank you ...

Excel Help File Problems
Our company is using Office 2000 on Window 2000 / NT OS. I recently had some issues and had to have my hard drive re-imaged. I am a relative novice with Excel VBA and rely heavily on the VBA Help files. Unfortunately the hot links on the top of the help pages are missing and there is only a placeholder (small square box shaddow with a dot in the middle). These use to have hot links such as "See Also", "Examples", Methods", etc. Most of the hot links embedded withing the text of the help files do not work either. A common error message that appears would be: &...

Exchange 5.5 to 2003 Migration Problem
Hello Again, I posted this question recently and got no response. Maybe I phrased the question wrong. Is there a reason that my Win SBS 2003 test box will not see my Exhange 5.5 Server in the backup utility? When I loaded the Exhange 2003 Management tools on my Win 2000 box the backup utility loaded the Exchange agent and I was able to run backups throught that machine. Any help would be appreciated. If I don't find an answer soon I am going to have to reload my back up box with Win 2000 before I can do my premigration backups. Thanks, Dilbert...

draging with preview problem
I've got problem with Visio 2003 draging feature, In one computer while I draging and object I see a white box which symble where the oject will place when I release the button, In another computer I see the object draging and I can place it exactly where I want it to be, I can't find the difference both computer has the same version of visio and winXP, any suggestions ? This article might explain what you are seeing: http://blogs.msdn.com/visio/archive/2006/09/05/736242.aspx -- Mark Nelson Office Graphics - Visio Microsoft Corporation This posting is provided "AS IS&...

Bitmap resize on same DC
I am a little be confused! I have a custom control with a bitmap inside I create the bitmap with this code ************************************************* CClientDC dc(this) ; if (m_dcGrid.GetSafeHdc() == NULL) { m_dcGrid.CreateCompatibleDC(&dc) ; m_bitmapGrid.CreateCompatibleBitmap(&dc, m_nClientWidth,m_nClientHeight) ; m_pbitmapOldGrid = m_dcGrid.SelectObject(&m_bitmapGrid) ; } ************************************************ and in OnPaint i have: ************************************************ CPaintDC dc(this) ; // device context for painting CDC memDC ; CBit...

Intellimouse keyboard problems
I have 2 very similar Dell machines. XP SP3 fully updated. Computer 1 has been using a MS Intellimouse Optical for years with no problem. The other day the mouse started malfunctioning. The programmed buttons for “Show Desktop” and “Explore My Computer” quit working. I have programmed other choices and the work. My keyboard shortcut Windows +D (Show Desktop) doesn’t work either. I put the keyboard and mouse on Machine # 2 and everything works. The keyboard from computer #1 works properly on #2 but does not work on #1. The Show Desktop icon Quick Launch works properly. Obvio...

Problem with CRichEditCtrl::Clear()
Hello Friends, If I use the CRichEditCtrl::Clear() member function in OnInitialUpdate() of my application, then it is giving a beep sound (Default Beep) of the system and if I don't use it then it is not giving any beep sound. Can anybody please tell me why this Clear() member function is giving the beep sound. Thanks in advance. -- Quality is not an accident. Its the outcome of SmartWork I have never heard of that before, but try calling SetSel(0,-1) before the clear to see if it helps. AliR. "Neelesh K J Jain" <NeeleshKJJain@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote ...

Query Problem
I have linked to an older table to which I need to add new records. My problem is that one of the fields is named S&H (honest!), and Access won't run the query if this field is in a query column. I do not have the authorization to change the field name. How can I operate on this field? I should have said I am using Access 2002/XL and the database table in question appears to be Access 2000. "VC" wrote: > I have linked to an older table to which I need to add new records. My > problem is that one of the fields is named S&H (honest!),...

CStatic derived dialog and auto-resize
Hi, I would like to add auto-resizing feature to my Cstatic derived control. I mean when I load a bitmap I would like to adjust size dynamically. I tried to SendMessage WM_SIZE but it doesn't work. >I would like to add auto-resizing feature to my Cstatic derived control. I >mean when I load a bitmap I would like to adjust size >dynamically. >I tried to SendMessage WM_SIZE but it doesn't work. You can resize a window by using the SetWindowPos or MoveWindow APIs. Dave -- MVP VC++ FAQ: http://www.mvps.org/vcfaq ...

Problem with "Monthly Budget" Report
Hello everybody! I have been using Money 2003 for about 5 months and I like it very much, but I have one problem. I have the Standard Version. Something wierd is happening when I generate the "Monthly Budget" Report. I hope someone can help me, for this report is really useful. I have one Bill for Bills:Rent, but when I get the monthly budget report (and also on Annual Budget repot) the Budgeted column shows the value as the double of the original value, but the Actual column shows the correct value entered on the register. The Income Section shows correct values but th...

saveas (;) seperated csv file [Problem]
Hello all I have a problem saving an Excel File (;) seperated csv file instead of (,) seperated file. I am using VBA macro below. Does anyone have a sloution for that problem. ActiveWorkbook.Worksheets("Sheet1").SaveAs Filename:= _ pName, FileFormat:=xlCSV, _ CreateBackup:=False thanx all. -- Have a nice day! Murat Demir Hekimo�lu +90 542 312 2224 If you have a local version of Excel that uses , as a separator, doesn't it automatically save CSV files with ;? -- HTH Bob Phillips "Murat Demir Hekimo�lu" <murat.demir@rt.net.tr> wrote ...

Table problems
Using Front Page 2002. Working with tables. When I split a row into multiple columns, then try to change the width of the various new cells in the row, it often affects the width of cells in the next row(s). What to do? Thanks Earl Kiosterud That is how tables work. Adjust the width of a column in one row, and all the rows will be affected. One solution, probably the easiest, is to use nested tables - create a table with one column and several rows. Then add a table with the cell layout you need in each row. Another solution is to split every cell into several c...

Problems with some programs
Recently a few programs are behaving strangely. They seem to be primarily internet dependent programs (Internet Explorer and others). Other internet dependent programs work (firefox for instance). What the programs seem to do is start to open and then shut down before it completely opens. The firefox doesn't do it. The other programs that open and shut off are not microsoft products only and the outlook express works fine. I have use spybot and fsecure (from my internet provider) which show no malware or virus issues. Any help would be appreciated On 4/1/2010 9:01 AM...

auto resize text without resizing cell in excel
format|cells|alignment tab|check "shrink to fit" Ferd wrote: -- Dave Peterson ...

Strange Spelling problem
Outlook 2002 on Windows XP with Word 2002 as Email Editor In Word, default dictionary is UK English. In Outlook, Options-Spelling-Default Dictionary is set to UK English. WHY then, when I spell-check an Email, does it use the USA dictionary by default????????? Have you tried "repairing" your installation? Also, when you are in Word and you spell check what does it use (US or UK)? What is your default dictionary in Word? Ty >-----Original Message----- >Outlook 2002 on Windows XP with Word 2002 as Email Editor >In Word, default dictionary is UK English. In Outlook, &g...

outbox problem?
When I send a message I get double messages in my outbox. One with an envelope and one with an envelope and a letter open icons. I send the mail the envelope one goes to the sent file but the other one stays in my outbox. What's wrong? outlook 2002 Probably you can try creating a new profile and see if the sam behaviour exists there ----------------------------------------------- ~~ Message posted from http://www.ExcelTip.com ~~View and post usenet messages directly from http://www.ExcelForum.com ...

Drop Down box resizing on open
I'm using Excel 2000 and have created a workbook with lots of drop down boxes which keep resizing when I open up the sheet. I have the drop downs in column B, with linked cells in column A with IF's in column D based on column's A values. I have macro's running in the background autofitting column D (the IF variables can give results which range from 1-10 lines taken from another sheet). The drop down boxes have been positioned in the lower half of the cells so the cell contents can be read. I have made sure that each drop down box has 'move but dont size with cells&...

Problems with TabControl
Hi there, I have a little Problem with a Tab-Control. I add a TabControl to my main Dialog and Create two new Dialogs (one for each page of the TabControl). Then I initialize the two other Dialogs with the TabControl as parent (I also tried to use the main Dialog as parent). It works fine. When I switch the active Tab, I also make the correct Dailog visible. But when I use the Tab-Key on my keyboard, the focus won't stop at the Controls of my Dialog showed by the TabPage. I hope you know that I mean. What can I do? Maybe I make something wrong. Is there anywhere a good tutorial fo...

Problem loading program
Hi. I am trying the downloaded version. Sometimes I open the program with the web option, the program hangs after the progress button moves 3 or 4 spots to the right. The only way I can shut it down is using the Task manager to end program. It opens OK if I choose not to use the online services and then, when I want to download, I get the box to open the web option and it works just fine. Any suggestions? ...