request to solve my problem #8

I have an MDI application in vc++. In the view i have a splitter wnd in

which the top view is CScrollView and he bottom view is CRichEditViw.
In the top view i can draw the lines which represent Music. we can
change the size of the lines by providing a zoom option with 10 to 200
% in a combobox in the Toolbar. for this i want to implement a feature
"Fit Window" which fits the drawing to the visible area only.

Please provide me your ideas and help me. i will be waiting for ypur
re[ly.hope you will respond to me soon

vc.mfc 33608 articles. 0 followers. Follow

I'm not sure exactly what you're asking for, but it sounds like you have
answered your own question.  You will just have to query the size of the
splitter when it changes and resize your view to fit that size.  You'll, of
course, want to protect it from getting too small or too big so the music
lines don't look odd.

Tom

"vijay" <ramuvijayreddy@gmail.com> wrote in message
>I have an MDI application in vc++. In the view i have a splitter wnd in
>
> which the top view is CScrollView and he bottom view is CRichEditViw.
> In the top view i can draw the lines which represent Music. we can
> change the size of the lines by providing a zoom option with 10 to 200
> % in a combobox in the Toolbar. for this i want to implement a feature
> "Fit Window" which fits the drawing to the visible area only.
>

> Please provide me your ideas and help me. i will be waiting for ypur
> re[ly.hope you will respond to me soon

0
tserface (3860)

Book problems and solution for windows 7 07-16-10
Book problems and solution for windows 7 This book takes you step by step to a new world. The world of Windows 7, even if the new system were not know how to use it. Explain everything to you in pictures. You do not need to for a long time to learn In order not to remain afraid of not being able to follow up on your friends, neighbors or family members Problems and solutions for Windows 7 Is a book for all. To small and great. Anyone who wants to learn Do not miss the opportunity to acquire this book because it relieves you of the trouble and the question Problems and solutions for ...

Microsoft Word Problems.
I have recently been getting a message when I exit Outlook 2003 or Word from Office 2003. Whe I exit either program I get a message the "Normal" Document already exists and If I want to save it. I select No but I get the same message each time I exit Word or Outlook. I have ran spyware and virus programs suspecting a problem but nothing shows up Any Suggestions? On Feb 20, 10:52 am, "In the Dog House" <rick...@yahoo.com> wrote: > I have recently been getting a message when I exit Outlook 2003 or Word from > Office 2003. Whe I exit either program I ge...

Request for help with VBScript...
Hi Forum, I have tried to write a VBScript (to be called using "cscript z:\folder\script.vbs") as a tool/utility to time email delivery. Basically it sends two emails, one to an email gateways providers echo service, and another to itself. The scripts purpose is to record delivery delay timings, as part of an excercise to determine and record quality of performance and service. Its pretty simple at the moment, and I would like to make it more detailed, and I would like to get it to run as a scheduled task either on a workstation or on a server. I have several problems wit...

Strange problem with Taskbar
I've run into a strange problem only on my wife's computer. Whenever her computer is placed in "Standby" i.e. sleep mode, the little pop-up text boxes that identify the icons anywhere on the taskbar, pop-up BEHIND the taskbar instead of in front (or on top) of it. If I reboot, everything works fine for a while, but eventually the problem reappears. If I uncheck "Keep the taskbar on top..." the problem goes away, but then she has to minimize or shrink active programs to see the taskbar which is totally unacceptable. Any ideas on fixing this? How does it ...

Duplicate problem
Hi I have Exchange 2003 with 20 clients. Because of a mistake now every mailbox has every thine 4 time, each mail 4 times, each meeting 4 times. Is there a way to delete the duplicates ? Than'x S Do you have Exchange 2003 Enterprise edition? Or do you have another Exchange server in the Exchange organization? Regards, Menko den Ouden "S" <s@s.com> wrote in message news:uBOd5NE%23FHA.500@TK2MSFTNGP15.phx.gbl... > Hi > > I have Exchange 2003 with 20 clients. > > Because of a mistake now every mailbox has every thine 4 time, each mail 4 > times...

Public Folders Permission Problems
I'm having intermittment public folder permission problems (Exchange 2003 using Outlook 2000/2003). I have individual employees in a security group that has been given permissions on the public folder as Publishing Editor. However, they are unable to make any changes to existing items (which say (Read Only) in the blue title bar when opened on the Outlook client). When I add the people as individuals (rather than as the group Employees), the permissions work correctly. What's the problem? ...

Request.form stops working after clicking on page with Integrated
Hello, I am using asp on a Windows 2003 server, with IIS 6.0, for a large organization. I need to collect user names for some pages on the website (which are restricted to a certain number of users), and am using request.servervariables(LOGON_USER) to get those names. To do this, I have turned off "enable anonymous access" and turned on Integrated Windows authentication for a gateway page (i.e. just for one page in the whole website). I can't use Integrated Windows authentication for the whole site because then some important users who are outside the fore...

Outlook 2000
I recently purchased a new computer with Windows XP and loaded my Office 2000 software. All seemed to work well until I created an additional email account for my wife. The new email account takes all of the attachments sent (pdf files, dwg files, etc...) and converts them into dat files which nobody is able to open. I have tried to trouble shoot the account and software and am at a loss. Switch to HTML or Plain Text format. You are now setup with Rich Text which is the least supported (but most functional) message format. http://www.howto-outlook.com/faq/richtext.htm -- Robert Sp...

OWA loading problems
Starting to dislike OWA!!! On my exchange server, logged in as admin, everyting works great.. On other workstations, it justs says loading. any quick ideas? Dennis On Fri, 3 Mar 2006 15:14:57 -0600, "Dennis Burgess" <dmburgess@surdyk_e.com> wrote: >Starting to dislike OWA!!! > >On my exchange server, logged in as admin, everyting works great.. On other >workstations, it justs says loading. any quick ideas? > >Dennis > http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=280823 http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=910119 ...

Activex problem
Hi all This may have been asked before, although I've searched the last week or so and haven't found it, so if I've missed a similar post I apologise. Windows XP with all SP's, updates etc. applied Office 2003 - Outlook 2003. When I open some emails I get the following message: "One or more ActiveX controls could not be displayed because either: 1) Your current security settings prohibit running ActiveX controls on this page, or 2) You have blocked a publisher of one of the controls. As a result, the page may not display correctly" This has only started happeni...

Problem with custom form delivery
I have a custom form I made myself, contains no code & is pretty basic. In my organisation, which has multiple Outlook exchanges & 20,000 users over many locations, if I send the form to myself or anyone on my own exchange, it works. If I send the form to a user on another exchange, it does not get delivered. Instead, what happens is an undeliverable notice is returned some hours later saying it could not be delivered with the time frame specified. In addition, if I send the form to a public folder email address (as opposed to an outlook user mailbox), a similar delay, only...

problem sending email with vba
I have a form and when the user enters new information I want to send them an email. I tried several ways to create the email and finely got the best of them, but if outlook is closed I get an error. so I added code the shell function should open outlook but I don't want outlook to get the focus? "shell "outlook.exe",vbhide" don't seems to working it always opens in normal window. also if outlook is already open I don't want it to be opened twice, or it should close after it sends the email. so by that way outlook will not stay open twice, I tried to close it do...

request
Dear Sir/Madam I am a student of Warsaw School of Economics. I write a master's thesis about a opinion on managers. I would like to ask you to fill in the survey (link below) by you and as many members of your group as possible. It will help me to write my thesis. It takes only up to 7 minutes to fill it in. The survey: http://entropy.be/~mag/limesurvey/index.php?sid=94762&lang=en If you could please also forward this mail to other members of the group. I will be rally grateful for your help. Yours sincerely ...

Problems with opening attachments in Outlook 2000
Hello all, In Outlook 2000 we experience some strange problems. When we open an attachment with a wireless network card present we cannot open the attachment. If we remove the card or are connected to the normal network everything works just fine. We use Outlook with a pst file and several profiles. For as far as we can see this problem occurs in all profiles. If you have any idea... please let me know. Erwin ...

Email configuration problem #2
This is a repost of a note from a couple of days ago that got no replys. I'll try one more time befor I give up. Thanks for understanding. ********************************************* Outlook 2000. Is there a setting that I can have the email folders/subfolders expanded permanently so I don't have to go back & click on the + sign? -- Thanks in advance... Bob I assume if yr folders are expanded and you close OL, on reopening the folders are 'minimised' It works fine on my OL2k - folders expanded - cannot I'm afraid remember why, I do have a custom view set alltho...

Help Requested with Pivot Table
Hi, I've created a pivot table. It looks like this: Item1 Sum of Total 9 Count of Names 2 Average of Total 4.5 Item2 Sum of Total 12 Count of Names 3 Average of Total 4 Item3 Sum of Total 3 Count of Names 1 Average of Total 3 ....... You get the idea. 1) I find this to be a very awkward way to present the data. It would make much more sense to present it as follows: Name Sum of Count of Average of Total Names Total Item1 9 2 4.5 Item2 1...

Apostrophe Problem
I use a control on a form which I have concatenated from the users First and last names. All works well if I select, Harry Smith, but when I select a name with an apostrophe in it, Kelly O'Malley, I get a run time error 3077. The coding is: Private Sub Combo80_AfterUpdate() ' Find the record that matches the control. Dim rs As Object Set rs = Me.Recordset.Clone rs.FindFirst "[Name] = '" & Me![Combo80] & "'" If Not rs.EOF Then Me.Bookmark = rs.Bookmark End Sub Any suggestions? Thanks Add this to a standard ...

DNS/Exchange Server Problem
We are running Windows Server 2003 and Exchange Server 2003 SP1. Our domain controller is Win2K Server with SP4. They are running on 2 separate machines within the same domain. There is a transport problem with the email being delivered to the mailboxes or to the outside destinations. The error messages in the event viewer signal that there is a problem with the DNS Server. We checked the DNS Server and there does not appear to be anything wrong with that server. We are attempting to install Windows Server 2003 SP1 and it is hanging on the "applying computer settings". I am n...

IMF problem #4
Hi, Our cutomer @tata.com experiences a strange issue related to the emails received in the Junk folder. The sender Ted@cft.com sent an email to Katy@tata.com and Mary@tata.com. Katy has received the email in her inbox. But Mary received in his Junk mail. Both of them set their filter to lower level in Outlook. @cft.com is already in the Whitelist of our Antigen ( as *cft.com). All settings are set, this IS NOT an Antigen issue. Issue most likely caused by IMF or End User Rules. How can we fix this issue??? Thanks, Haydar If one user received the message in his/her Inbox, this shoul...

Problem with LoadCursor
Hi all... In the Create method of a CWnd derived class I have this call: if (m_hSplitter == NULL) { m_hSplitter = ::LoadCursor(GetModuleInstance(), MAKEINTRESOURCE(IDC_SPLITTER)); TRACE("%ld", GetLastError()); } This control belongs to an extension DLL. GetModuleInstance correctly gets the instance of it, and IDC_SPLITTER is a cursor resource contained in the corresponding RC file. After the LoadCursor call, m_hSplitter has a NULL value, and GetLastError reports: 1813 The specified resource type cannot be found in the image file. ERROR_RESOURCE_TYPE_NOT_FOUND I tri...

Problem with ATPVBAEN.XLAM in Excel 2007
I am trying to run a macro that contains a call to ATPVBAEN.XLAM to generate some random numbers. The macro was originally written in Excel 2003 (using ATPVBAEN.XLA) and I am trying to port it to 2007. The macro stops at the line containing ATPVBAEN.XLAM and reports error 1004 (related to not finding the program or the program not being authorized). I enabled the"Data Analysis" and "Data Aalysis VBA" add in Excel. In the VBA window, the reference to ATPVBAEN.XLS is checked in the References section. The add-ins section in the VBA page is blank. I reco...

Meeting requests duplicating themselves in Outlook 2003
Hi guys, I've been trawling the internet to be able to sort this problem and it seems to be a glitch in Outlook, but i am wondering if by some miricale someone has managed to find a fix for it. The problem: One user out of over 200 is having this problem that when she accpets a meeting request and it is subsequently updated the update is sent to her and it creates a duplicate meeting in her caldendar without deleting the original. The user has tested this with another meeting of which 2 updates have been made inlcuding one in which the meeting changes the day of which it is on and it ha...

EARN $ 1,434,892.8 BY E-GOLD (GUARANTEED!!) All you need is 3 People You know
EARN $ 1,434,892.8 BY E-GOLD (GUARANTEED!!) All you need is 3 People You know Hello every body , im be glad to introduce one of the best MLM for every body who wants to explod his/her earning with very simple steps and incredible situation! JUST IMAGINE...... If you achieve only 10% success you will still make $ 143,489.28 If you achieve only 1% success you will still make $ 14,348.928 But If we trust to each other and be serious, reaching to $ 1,434,892.8 is not seem so far,just three or four weeks!! The whole works that you should do : 1) You should open an e-gold account ,th...

Wordwrap problem
I'm using Publisher 2002 SP3, as well as Publisher 2007. No matter what I do, I can't get text to wrap around a picture placed inside a text box. The text simply flows through the picture. I have tried to use the inclluded help files, but to no avail. Anyone have some suggestions? Jeff I'm a 2000 user which the fix is, Click on the word text box, Format Text frame properties Options Wrap text around objects. -- Don Vancouver, USA "Jeff Stanton" <jstanton@hughes.net> wrote in message news:CryHj.1014$3N1.932@newsfe17.lga... > I'm using Publish...

Request timed out
We have an aspx page that uploads photos (up to 6) and we are getting a "request timed out" error. Is it possible to simply increase a setting for that page only, and if so, how is that done. Thanks. -- David ...