Rebar example code

Can anyone send me a rebar code example. There does not seem to be any
examples other than Microsoft documentation. Theres nothing on
CodeProject or else where.

Many thanks in advance,

Aaron

vc.mfc 33608 articles. 0 followers. Follow

On 8 Apr 2007 13:30:14 -0700, "AaronNGray" <aaronngray@gmail.com>
wrote:

>Can anyone send me a rebar code example. There does not seem to be any
>examples other than Microsoft documentation. Theres nothing on
>CodeProject or else where.
>
>Many thanks in advance,
>
>Aaron

CodeProject has that...

https://secure.codeproject.com/docking/#ReBars :

http://www.codeproject.com/docking/sizablerebar.asp
http://www.codeproject.com/docking/TabedReBar.asp
http://www.codeproject.com/docking/tearoffrebars.asp

http://www.codeproject.com/win32/framework.asp

MrAsm
0
mrasm (715)
4/8/2007 10:08:38 PM
> >Can anyone send me a rebar code example. There does not seem to be any
> >examples other than Microsoft documentation. Theres nothing on
> >CodeProject or else where.
>
> CodeProject has that...
>
> https://secure.codeproject.com/docking/#ReBars:
>
> http://www.codeproject.com/docking/sizablerebar.asp
> http://www.codeproject.com/docking/TabedReBar.asp
> http://www.codeproject.com/docking/tearoffrebars.asp
>
> http://www.codeproject.com/win32/framework.asp

Thanks MrAsm "docking" is the magic word then not "Rebar".

I bet Charles is having a wonderful time :)

Thanks again,

Aaron

Example MFCIE use to ship with docs in MSDN in VS6 which used rebars. Search
for it in MSDN.

--
Ajay Kalra [MVP - VC++]
ajaykalra@yahoo.com

"AaronNGray" <aaronngray@gmail.com> wrote in message
> Can anyone send me a rebar code example. There does not seem to be any
> examples other than Microsoft documentation. Theres nothing on
> CodeProject or else where.
>
> Many thanks in advance,
>
> Aaron

0
ajaykalra (6841)

RMA Reason Codes
Is there a way to delete RMA reason codes from the setup list without having to go into Query Analyzer? Can you not go to the RMA Reason Code Maintenance screen and delete it there? Cards >> Returns Management >> RMA Reason Code "Elaine" wrote: > Is there a way to delete RMA reason codes from the setup list without having > to go into Query Analyzer? Steve, Well, yes, I can. That works. Sorry - I'm new to the RMA process. Thanks for your help! "Steve Chapman" wrote: > Can you not go to the RMA Reason Code Maintenance screen and del...

can i replace dialogue bar with Rebar
hi all, i need ur help , i have to replace a dialouge box , it contains edit box buttons spin controls etc, and now i have to replace it with Rebar, so plz help me n tell what shud i do for it. i think MFC is very intresting but very tough tooooooooooooooooo. plz u people help me. if u need the code of dlgbox i'll send, thanx n regards Premanshu Sinha Is it a Dialog or a DialogBar? These are two very different things. -- Ajay Kalra [MVP - VC++] ajaykalra@yahoo.com "Premanshu" <premanshu.sinha@gmail.com> wrote in message news:1147169286.953725.277390@u72g2000c...

Overtime Calculation based on multiple hourly pay codes.
The system presently is just not designed to calculate overtime based on multiple hourly pay codes. If you enter 20 hours in one hourly paycode and 25 hours worked in another, these would all need to be entered for the same hourly pay code in order for 5 overtime hours to auto-calculate. The system should have the ability to check all the hourly paycodes for a given pay-period and then automatically calculate overtime if need be. Thanks Girish ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this s...

startup error code:0x80090006 ,,unable to locate activation code
Today xp computer with sp3 unable to login in user account. get error code:0x80090006,, unable to locate error code.. This computer has been in use for several years .. problem started this morning , was ok when used yester day.. event viewer shows a problem at D\comxp_sp2\com\com1x\src\events\tier2\service.cpp and to contact microsoft. I can only login as adminstrator in Safemode. code:0x80090006 is a malware issue. Run your AV and Security tools -- Peter Please Reply to Newsgroup for the benefit of others Requests for assistance by email can not and will not be ackn...

Is there a simlpe SOAP -> method call example that doesn't use any transports, etc.?
I have not had any luck searching for a simple, simple example that calls a method on an object given a SOAP string. Here's what I'm looking for (in pseudocode): string SOAPCall = "bla bla bla"; // SOAP method invocation XML string SOAPResponse; MyObject x = new MyObject(); // and here's where I don't know what to do /* call the method on x as specified in SOAPCall and get the output into SOAPResponse. */ Can anyone be of any assistance? Thank you! "Nimai Malle" <nimai_malle@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:7ace219f.0408200729.29ba1498@posting....

Copy code
Is there a way I can copy code across multiple worksheets without having to open each worksheet code page and individually paste the code in. More detail and code? Maybe have a look in the ThisWorkbook module -- Don Guillett SalesAid Software dguillett1@austin.rr.com "Hamster07" <Hamster07@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:AB30F2D0-2DE7-4622-871A-E8A244D30ECB@microsoft.com... > Is there a way I can copy code across multiple worksheets without having > to > open each worksheet code page and individually paste the code in. Private Sub Worksheet_B...

Create VBA Macros from VB Code
Hi! I'm generating Excel Files from a VB Application. Those Files are quite complex and content many Worksheets with Data, Charts, Pivottables, etc. Fortunately, the "Microsoft Excel 9.0 Object Library" which I'm using is really well done and quite complete for my needs. However, I didn't find the way to add VBA code to my Excel Files. Some events have to be handled in the final generated files, and therefore I need to associate texts (code) to worksheets and workbooks. I was looking for collections like 'macros', 'modules', code, ... but couldn'...

Simplify code to pass parameters
I used a sub in which need to pass about 15 parameters. How to simplify it? Protected Sub test(ByVal _a As String, ByVal _b As String) //about 15 parameters will pass Dim s As String = "insert into AAA a, b value(" & _a & ", " & _b & ")" End Sub -- Message posted via DotNetMonster.com http://www.dotnetmonster.com/Uwe/Forums.aspx/asp-net/201002/1 aspfun via DotNetMonster.com wrote: > I used a sub in which need to pass about 15 parameters. How to simplify it? > > Protected Sub test(ByVal _a As String, ByVal _b As Str...

Replacing Dialogue with Rebar
hi ajay sir, i m sending the code Snippets plz see it , and help me /// / //************************* Dlgthr.h code****************************************************// class CThresholdDlg : public CDialog { // Construction CBitmapButton m_btnFirst, m_btnPrev, m_btnNext, m_btnLast; public: CThresholdDlg(CWnd* pParent =3D NULL); // standard constructor // Dialog Data //{{AFX_DATA(CThresholdDlg) enum { IDD =3D IDD_THRESHOLD }; // disabled by premanshu //enum { IDD=3DIDR_MAINFRAME }; //added by premanshu CSpinButtonCtrl m_spinNodules; ...

code to search files and folders?
Hi need a code for a command button that will open the Search files and folders dialog? Can any one help? Which version are you using? maybe something like this: http://www.tek-tips.com/faqs.cfm?fid=4114 -- Maurice Ausum "jo" wrote: > Hi need a code for a command button that will open the Search files and > folders dialog? > Can any one help? Hi Maurice I am using access 2003 version. I have had a look at the code but can you tell me what code I need to call this code please. Jo "Maurice" wrote: > Which version are you using? &...

Continuum Example
I am looking for a Contiuum example. Can you help me? Cesar install continuum. It installs 5 or 6 examples. "Cesar" <cgallegos@grupomas.com> wrote in message news:uYIQZkpbEHA.2944@TK2MSFTNGP11.phx.gbl... > I am looking for a Contiuum example. Can you help me? > > Cesar > > ...

Unintended change to Excel VBA code
A few days back, I posted a similar message to the main Access newsgroup, due to a situation with a networked Access database, concerning VBA code behind an Access user form. The feedback suggested that I re-save the Access ..mdb file as an .mde, and that seems to have solved the issue. Now it's happened again, but in an Excel workbook. The workbook has much VBA code, and the subroutines run in response to custom menu items. These subs have been running for several years with no problems. The sole user of the workbook has now encountered a compile error and tells me that the VBA shows her...

Show code meaning rather than code value
I have a text box in a form that is displaying (as it should) the value of a code that is stored in the bound field (hope I'm saying this right). I want to display the code's meaning rather than its value. I know a combo box would do it, and I'll use one if I have to, but I only want to display the meaning, whereas a combo box is for picking a value. Thanks, OldBlindPew Not sure how you're using the term "meaning"... Are you saying you have a table somewhere that has a couple of fields, a code and a "meaning" (is that the same as a tit...

How do I get an activation code for Microsoft office (Student fre
I have tried repeatedly to find the activation code for the free student version of microsoft office?? -- sirteped nod "sirteped" <sirteped@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:8916B043-BEA4-434A-BF11-0C983BB3A80C@microsoft.com... > I have tried repeatedly to find the activation code for the free student > version of microsoft office?? > -- > sirteped nod There is no FREE Student version of Office. All that work for longer than a short time you have to pay for. There is a 60 day trial that you can download and when you do that th...

C source code to flowchart
hi all I'm seeking for a software or Visio add-ins that read C and/or C++ source codes and automatically draw Visio flowchart of it. can anybody help me? regards herfaee visio doesn't (as far as I know) have the ability to reverse engineer flowcharts. this is a fairly common request for both c++ and vb. >-----Original Message----- >hi all > >I'm seeking for a software or Visio add-ins that read C and/or C++ source >codes and automatically draw Visio flowchart of it. >can anybody help me? > > >regards >herfaee > > >. > Just out of...

Rebar help
Does anyone know a good example of a Rebar control like the ones in VC++ 6 enviornment? Also, how to implement a dropdown toolbar menu? Thanks in advance. Bruce, Here, you'll find lots of articles - I'd be surprised if you don't find one matching your needs: http://www.codeguru.com/Cpp/controls/toolbar/ http://www.codeproject.com/docking/ Johan Rosengren Abstrakt Mekanik AB "Bruce" <xg1@hotmail.com> a �crit dans le message de news:uUlAHiNHEHA.324@tk2msftngp13.phx.gbl... > Does anyone know a good example of a Rebar control like the ones in VC++ 6 > en...

Slow VBA Code
Any idea why this code is so slow? It used to run fine it now take around 20 seconds to complete any help would be appriciated. Sub record_new_record() Dim prev As Integer Application.ScreenUpdating = False Application.Calculation = xlCalculationManual Application.EnableEvents = False Sheets("Records").Unprotect Sheets("Records").Select Range("A1").End(xlDown).Offset(1, 0).Select prev = ActiveCell.Offset(rowoffset:=-1, columnoffset:=0).Value Selection.Value = prev + 1 ActiveCell.Next.Select ' gives record an individual number automatically Sheets("...

Example using MFC WinInet classes with POST of FILE and other INPUT data
I am looking for a good example for POSTing both FILE and other INPUT data to a URL. I understand that the FILE must use a multi-part encoding but I do not understand how the atcual file contents get POSTed or how the INPUT data gets POSTed also. I am guessing the INPUT data can be added as part of the query parameters to the URL. ...

Semophore example
Hi all, Anyone have written a code about Semophore ? I only know Mutex as code below, so it only have values as 1, 0. we want to use Semophore, coz it have flags > 2, but i dn't find code yet. // Create Mutex m_hMutex = CreateMutex(0, FALSE, 0); // Wait Mutex WaitForSingleObject(m_hMutex, INFINITE); // Release Mutex ReleaseMutex(m_hMutex); Here is one by Joe, http://www.codeproject.com/threads/semaphores.asp AliR. "Duy Trinh" <duy.trinh@mobinex.com> wrote in message news:uV0CqImhHHA.4520@TK2MSFTNGP02.phx.gbl... > Hi all, > > Anyone have written a ...

zip codes don't merge #2
I am trying to mail merge w/ Word 2000 the names and addresses in my worksheet. When I get to the part to choose the format for the mailing labels, I choose F1, F2, etc. to F6 (which is the zip code column). A few do get there, but the vast majority stop at the state, leaving off the entire zip code. I have gone to menu/format and selected text in the number tab. I have gone to format/cells and chosen special/zip code in the number tab. I've read Excel for Dummies. Please help me. TIA bb ...

Integrate Paycodes, benefit codes and deduction codes
Has anyone used integration manager to update new pay rates, deduction amounts and benefit amounts for employees? At the beginning of each year, our company gives pay increases and we need to update the pay codes, deduction codes and benefit codes for 40 employees, which we get the information from a spreadsheet. I thought that maybe I could use integration manager to update the pay, benefit and deduction codes instead of going into each employee's card, which is time consuming. Thanks, Laura Integration Manager will allow you to do this. Use the Payroll Master Destination. one ...

concatenating two vendor codes
My company recently changed the vendor codes and now I end up with two separate sets of data for each vendor. Obviously I could just leave the vendor code field out. I don't want to do that so what I need to do is concatenate the two codes. Example Vendor Code Vendor Name 123 Joe's Supplies ABC Joe's Supplies what I need is this Vendor Code Vendor Name 123/ABC Joe's Supplies any ideas? Rather than create a new record for each vendor, add another field to the table -- call it NewVendorCode -- and put th...

Can MS EXCEL remove duplicates and separate by color coded items ?
Can MS EXCEL remove duplicates and separate by color coded items ? I am NOT technical and have just started using MS EXCEL. Can anyone PLEASE HELP me: 1. How can I automatically remove duplicates using EXCEL ? ie the same info input more than once on different lines. Can EXCEL do this ? 2, I have color coded the text in the certain lines in terms of priority. can Excel rearrange the data by color ? If yes, How do I do it ? I think I have EXCEL '97 Thanks for your help in advance. Hi 1. You can extract the unique items to a new list using menu Data > Filter > Advanced fil...

16 bit code
Hello, I have a 16 bit code to maintain. (It is too complex to copile it to 32 bit) so all we are doing is support. Now they want to add a small feature, where I need to copy long file names in the project. I know we can not do long file name copies in vc++ (1.52). So I wrote a program in VC++(6.0) which does directory copy. My questions are 1. How can I call a 32 bit exe (I guess WinExec should work)? 2. How can I make the 16 bit to wait till the 32 bit code completes? 3. Is there any other better way to do this? (other than converting to 32 bit) Thanks. I actually do this in an old 16-bi...

VBA Code for Pasting Sheets
I would like a spreadhseet that pastes the contents of one sheet into another sheet. I like like to do this for 7 different sheets For example: I would like paste the contents form sheet titled "sheet1" into a sheet titled "data1". Continue to process for pasting "sheet2" into "data2" and "sheet3" into "data3" all way until "sheet7" and "data7". thanks, Curt Subject: Automated Copy Paste Subject: Copy/Paste Import/Export Data VBA Code On Apr 27, 10:49=A0am, Curt <C...@discussions.mi...