Re: how to make a stealth application

 "Joseph M. Newcomer"
 wrote in message
 " Note that I cannot install software on my email machine when logged in as
 'email'. I have to log off, log in as admin, install the software, and then
 log back in as 'email'. Worth pointing out that some children who build
 antispam software only allow the software to run for the installing userid,
 not have it installed system-wide by a sysadmin. A waste of money."

 Sir, I am 100% agree with you in above case, but i am just puting my point
 here, Please i am very-2 grateful if you point out anything that i have
 quoted wrong below.

          I am Sure that  there only very few  very Genius Computer Mind
like  you in world, that knows each and every aspect about computing, so
targeting  you by using Keylogger like product is atmost IMPOSSIBLE.

         But there still millions of people don't know Fundas of the
Sysadmin  or Virus Scanner etc etc, they just simple click the attachment
they got  from email or run there pc in Admin mode and easily fail victim of
viruses and  if there in no viruses how will Anti VIRUS COMPANY make money
:) (just kidding)

      I am not here to advertise s/w created by me,but some time, thing like
KEYLOGGER are useful for security,
  consider the case:
         Some enemy Spi is just hack into our computer and start corrupting
the your important data or send some  file outside the comp so without using
s/w like above, you will never-2 come to know somebody has hacked into your
computer and corrupted the data. there can more case dealing with it and
vice versa is also possible when Enemy Spi plant this s/w into your computer
to get important information.

   As i always said there are many cases these spi S/w can Helpful, but
there is always bad face of good face as  I know Destructive Mind use this
S/W  more than the Constructive Mind.

 --

 With Regards
 Alok Gupta

                            "I Believe this will Help"

0
thatsalok1 (226)
3/11/2005 6:30:48 AM
vc.mfc 33608 articles. 0 followers. Follow

Re-arranging table using pivot-table?

How do I make excel hide columns when it says cannot move objects
I select columns and try to hide them. Excel says it cannot shift objects off the sheet. I try goto objects and it says there are no objects on the sheet. I cannot hide or resize the column widths of certain columns. I cannot figure out why I can't get it to work and hide or resize the columns. Does anyone have any idea how to fix the columns so I can hide/resize the columns? It only does it on some of the columns, not all of them. I can't find any objects to delete. ...

How do I make multi column stacked graphs in Excel
-- Ed Hi, See the links on Jon's page for Cluster Stacked charts. http://peltiertech.com/Excel/ChartsHowTo/ClusterStack.html Cheers Andy Ed B wrote: ...

Re-install Outlook 2002

RE:Excel will not open from a web link

how do i make a value entered be * 2
I want to make the value of the number I enter be * 2 example: if I put in 1 i want it to equal 2 in my sum in another column can anyone help me BigAL921 Wrote: > I want to make the value of the number I enter be * 2 > example: if I put in 1 i want it to equal 2 in my sum in another > column > can anyone help me This is probably what you need. Enter this in, say, Cell B1 =2*A1 where A1 will contain any value that you want as your input. Regards. -- BenjieLop ------------------------------------------------------------------------ BenjieLop's Profile: http://www.exce...

retain items in the list control when application is close
how do i retain items in the list control so that even when i close the application, the items would be availiable in the list control. Dear dspman, You can do this by either writing into a file or write to registry. Cheers Alvin To add to what others have mentioned about writing to the registry (or a file if you'd like) remember to keep the "string" not just the index in case the things in the list change the next time you run the program. You can serialize all of the settings in your program using this method. Tom "dspman" <dspman@dspman.com> wrot...

Re-Enable CRM User

how to make a chart to show the availiability
i want to make a chart for small hotel that will show me th availiability of the rooms by entering the date in and the day out. Thanks in advanc -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com How do you envision the chart working? eg dates on the x axis, free rooms on the y or, rooms on the x, axis availability on the y also, are all rooms the same, or do you want to separate doubles singles etc -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com Thanks for your reply Nicky i found a solution at http://www.bygsoftware.com/examples/examples.ht -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelFor...

VB application crashes after QueryCencelSelectionDelete
Hi all, My developing environment: MS Win 2000 sp4 VB6 SP6 Visio 2003 standard SP2 In VB, the code for the event is as follows: Private Function vdcFlow_QueryCancelSelectionDelete(ByVal selection As Visio.IVSelection) As Boolean Dim RetVal As VbMsgBoxResult If selection.Item(1).Type = visTypeGroup Then RetVal = MsgBox("Are you sure you want to delete step " & selection.Item(1).Name & "?", vbQuestion + vbOKCancel) If RetVal = vbOK Then 'Proceed to delete the step from table Step If Not DeleteStep(Val(selectio...

Re: exmerge error

re re re ????
nefertiti ??? ...

make A6 cards
Publishing to make a greeting card from an A5 sheet to fold in half, making an A6 card. Cannot find any ways of doing it. I have publishing 2003, and my printer is HP photosmart 2410. Please help, Christmas is almost here and I am need of help quick. >-----Original Message----- >Publishing to make a greeting card from an A5 sheet to fold in half, making >an A6 card. Cannot find any ways of doing it. I have publishing 2003, and >my printer is HP photosmart 2410. Please help, Christmas is almost here and >I am need of help quick. >. > Open a blank document. C...

Re:

Make Excel upload files via FTP??
A few days ago I asked about creating files from a Excel worksheet that can be shared online. Someone suggested this VBA: http://www.meadinkent.co.uk/xladvhtml.htm I've been trying this and it works. Now I want to get Excel to run the VBA-code every time the file is closed, AND (and now comes the tricky part), to upload the created html-files to a FTP account. Every time the file is closed the macro "make_htm" should run, and get the files got created upload from the local folder, to a FTP account. Is this possible?? ...

Re: Where should be the best place to stored Applcation Data Files?
"Giovanni Dicanio" <gdicanio@_NOSPAM_email_DOT_it> ha scritto nel messaggio news:... > BTW: this post by John Robbins is very interesting reading: > http://www.wintellect.com/CS/blogs/jrobbins/default.aspx copy-and-pasto - the correct link is this: http://www.wintellect.com/CS/blogs/jrobbins/archive/2008/07/10/in-defense-of-vista-and-the-challenges-facing-windows-7.aspx Giovanni And then there's this Vista security discussion from last Friday (cool date, 8/8/8): http://it.slashdot.org/article.pl?sid=08/08/08/1155208 -GB On Fri, 8 Aug 2008 18:50:23 +0200, ...

Re-enter payee information
I have been using MS Money to pay bills and frequent annoyance is when I type in the payee, the selection list never shows the payees. I type it in and have to re- enter the account number and everything. Doesn't make sense that i have to keep putting this in. Anyone know what I am doing wrong? I've checked these boards and found help with my passport problem but no entries on this issue. Money has two kinds of Payees. Explicit--those on the explicit list that shows in Accounts & Bills|Categories & Payees|Payees--and implicit--those that are recorded somewhere in a tra...

Re: Outlook locks up with a officelifeboathang
"Andy Lay" <58746@gmail.com> wrote in message news:... > Message-ID: <a7b660e6180d48ddae1e1df6c5775272@newspe.com> > X-Mailer: http://www.umailcampaign.com, ip log:72.24.97.26 > Newsgroups: microsoft.public.outlook.general > NNTP-Posting-Host: 22.bb.5446.static.theplanet.com 70.84.187.34 > Path: TK2MSFTNGP01.phx.gbl!TK2MSFTNGP05.phx.gbl!newspe.com > Lines: 1 > Xref: TK2MSFTNGP01.phx.gbl microsoft.public.outlook.general:737044 > > Hi Swinglower- > > I have luck as you do :) A Chief Exec machine with this very issue....

Re: Share sub-folder in Inbox
I already grant the permission to right person and add secondary mailbox to the exchange account, in his outlook folder list, he can see the shared mailbox, but only mailbox not the sub-folder, if we share those sub-folders individually, then we can view under shared mailbox, but this shouldn't be the way. we want it sub-folder can be viewed and not be set one by one. any idea? thanks Henry "Sue Mosher [MVP-Outlook]" <suemvp@outlookcode.com> wrote in message news:%237hESO3PFHA.508@TK2MSFTNGP12.phx.gbl... Either you haven't completed the process of granting permission...

RE: Apply this critical update from M$
--wmhrdizzoa Content-Type: multipart/related; boundary="axyeonzy"; type="multipart/alternative" --axyeonzy Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary="innmlsikefhcqjc" --innmlsikefhcqjc Content-Type: text/plain Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable MS Consumer this is the latest version of security update, the "September 2003, Cumulative Patch" update which fixes all known security vulnerabilities affecting MS Internet Explorer, MS Outlook and MS Outlook Express as well as three newly discovered vulnerabilities. Install now to continue keep...

Re: How to delay ToolTip display time in CListCtrl Control
"Smallfrogs" <super_smallfrogs@hotmail.com> д���ʼ� news:... > Thanks > "Ali R." <nospam@nospam.com> д���ʼ� > news:snPYb.436$1V5.123111568@newssvr11.news.prodigy.com... > > ((CListCtrl > > *)GetDlgItem(IDC_MYLIST))->GetToolTips()->SetDelayTime(TTDT_AUTOPOP,5000); > > > > or if you have variable for your list > > m_MyList.GetToolTips()->SetDelayTime(TTDT_AUTOPOP,5000); > > > > that will set how long it stays up after it is displayed. > > > > Change TTDT_AUTOPOP with TTDT_INITIAL to change the...

RE RE: XP Install
Thank you for the information. --------------= Posted using GrabIt =---------------- ------= Binary Usenet downloading made easy =--------- -= Get GrabIt for free from http://www.shemes.com/ =- Dilly Dally wrote: > Thank you for the information. Did you post a whole new conversation to 'reply' to one you started? It certainly looks like it right now: http://groups.google.com/group/microsoft.public.windowsxp.help_and_support/browse_frm/thread/1cff3f90816a82a9/ That is your original posting - as archived. As of right now (could be I need to wait for it ...