Re: How to delay ToolTip display time in CListCtrl Control

"Smallfrogs" <super_smallfrogs@hotmail.com> д���ʼ� news:...
> Thanks
> "Ali R." <nospam@nospam.com> д���ʼ�
> > ((CListCtrl

*)GetDlgItem(IDC_MYLIST))->GetToolTips()->SetDelayTime(TTDT_AUTOPOP,5000);

> > or if you have variable for your list
> > m_MyList.GetToolTips()->SetDelayTime(TTDT_AUTOPOP,5000);
> >
> > that will set how long it stays up after it is displayed.
> >
> > Change TTDT_AUTOPOP with TTDT_INITIAL to change the time it takes for it
> > popup to begin with!
> >
> > Ali R.
> >

> > "Smallfrogs" <super_smallfrogs@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> > > Could you give me a sample?
> > >
> > > "Ali R." <nospam@nospam.com> д���ʼ�

> > > time

vc.mfc 33608 articles. 0 followers. Follow

Re-arranging table using pivot-table?

PDOI: Image display.
I hope to be able to display an image. I've looked at and tried to apply sample code from a number of sources, including Sam's _Teach Yourself Visual C++ in 21 Days_, an MFC Bible, Jeff Proise's MFC book, etc. I would like to set up an array as follows data[0] = 0; data[1] = 0; data[2] = 255; to draw a red square, rect, or triangle. Once I see I can control pixel values, invoke the CBitmap class and control the display of the pixels, I'll worry about the code that reads the image file to be displayed. Can someone point me in the right direction. I also started a basic M...

how to use STATIC control to display temperature in degree (oC)?
I want to use the Static control as a label to display temperature unit in degree (that is oC). How to do that? CString Temp; Temp.Format("%ld%cC",Degrees,0xB0); AliR. "kathy" <yqin_99@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:1129056720.751477.33580@o13g2000cwo.googlegroups.com... > I want to use the Static control as a label to display temperature unit > in degree (that is oC). How to do that? > ...

Re-install Outlook 2002

Outlook 2003B2TR
I cannot get at the messages stored in one of my e-mail folders. It's called "Personal" When I click on the folder in the "All Mail Folders" view, the message area goes grey with a heading nof "Unable to disply the folder". The toolbars and normal mail options go away, too. There are sub-folders to Personal folder, and I could move the sub-folders to a different location. They and the messages in them are fine. When I right-click on Personal and go to the Property tab, it looks to me like all of the other mail folders. When I toggled "Show number of...

Custom Controls 04-27-04
I am looking for a set of custom controls that exhibit similar behaivour to existing MSCRM controls. We are going to develop an add-on; it will have a set of pages that will extend the functionality. Any pointers would be appreciated. I seem to remember Gary on this group mentioning he had developed a set of controls. You might want to contact him. "D Bolak" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:8BA4CB4C-836F-4AA7-AAAA-C5ADA7C9CAA7@microsoft.com... > I am looking for a set of custom controls that exhibit similar behaivour to existing MSCRM controls. ...

Some text displays as #################
I have an Excel (2007) sheet with three columns. All are formatted as text. In some rows, the third column contains several hundred characters. Those cells display as ################, but if I select that cell, the display window above shoes the actual data and if I press F2, I can see all of the data. This would not be a problem, but when I export this sheet, the csv file contains the ##########s and not the actual data. What am I doing wrong? "Prof Wonmug" <wonmug@e.mcc> wrote in message news:6aijo59pi23mtlnp9j0n6qh6c2jgprkiob@4ax.com... >I have an Excel (2007) sheet ...

Display text with Unicode format (ex: Chinese) on controls written by VC6.0
Hi all, We can write a project with Debug-Unicode mode and display text with Unicode format? Ex: Chinese or Japanese Idea? Thanks. >We can write a project with Debug-Unicode mode and display text with Unicode >format? Ex: Chinese or Japanese With VC6 you can build a debug (or release) Unicode project that when run on a proper Unicode platform (like XP) should be able to display Chinese or Japanese texts (providing the font you're using has the characters). Dave Tittle bar, menu, button can display text with Unicode format when i build a debug Unicode project? We can use fo...

retain items in the list control when application is close
how do i retain items in the list control so that even when i close the application, the items would be availiable in the list control. Dear dspman, You can do this by either writing into a file or write to registry. Cheers Alvin To add to what others have mentioned about writing to the registry (or a file if you'd like) remember to keep the "string" not just the index in case the things in the list change the next time you run the program. You can serialize all of the settings in your program using this method. Tom "dspman" <dspman@dspman.com> wrot...

Re-Enable CRM User

RE:Excel will not open from a web link

Business Portal 2.7 and eReq (print a PO, display GL account descr
Has anybody tried diplaying the GL acct description when you choose to viiew or edit a doc in eReg. Also, has anbody been able to print or display the PO that gets creaed in eReq from the eReq module without having to log inot Great Plains to get access to it. thks david ...

Re: exmerge error

Portfolio manager and same security display problem
I am using Money 2008 Plus Deluxe. I have investment in Mutual Fund which is held partly directly with the Fund Manager and partly with a Fund supermarket. There are two seperate accounts list to manager this. In the Portfolio Manager, I want to show these as seperate items but Money will not allow me to use the same symbol for it. Is there a way round this? Alternatively, how can I 2group" both these accounts as one in Portfolio Manager? In microsoft.public.money, nospam@aol.com wrote: > >I am using Money 2008 Plus Deluxe. > >I have investment in Mutual Fund which is ...

re re re ????
nefertiti ??? ...

Read Mail
When I receive an email I can see all the 'To's' in the preview panel but when I open the mail message all I see is the 'From'. Is there a display setting so that I can see all the 'To's' when I open the mail mesage and read it? I have looked and can't find a display setting for this. I'm using Microsoft Outlook 2002. Thanks for any help. ...

Re:

Re: Where should be the best place to stored Applcation Data Files?
"Giovanni Dicanio" <gdicanio@_NOSPAM_email_DOT_it> ha scritto nel messaggio news:... > BTW: this post by John Robbins is very interesting reading: > http://www.wintellect.com/CS/blogs/jrobbins/default.aspx copy-and-pasto - the correct link is this: http://www.wintellect.com/CS/blogs/jrobbins/archive/2008/07/10/in-defense-of-vista-and-the-challenges-facing-windows-7.aspx Giovanni And then there's this Vista security discussion from last Friday (cool date, 8/8/8): http://it.slashdot.org/article.pl?sid=08/08/08/1155208 -GB On Fri, 8 Aug 2008 18:50:23 +0200, ...

Re-enter payee information
I have been using MS Money to pay bills and frequent annoyance is when I type in the payee, the selection list never shows the payees. I type it in and have to re- enter the account number and everything. Doesn't make sense that i have to keep putting this in. Anyone know what I am doing wrong? I've checked these boards and found help with my passport problem but no entries on this issue. Money has two kinds of Payees. Explicit--those on the explicit list that shows in Accounts & Bills|Categories & Payees|Payees--and implicit--those that are recorded somewhere in a tra...

Re: Outlook locks up with a officelifeboathang
"Andy Lay" <58746@gmail.com> wrote in message news:... > Message-ID: <a7b660e6180d48ddae1e1df6c5775272@newspe.com> > X-Mailer: http://www.umailcampaign.com, ip log:72.24.97.26 > Newsgroups: microsoft.public.outlook.general > NNTP-Posting-Host: 22.bb.5446.static.theplanet.com 70.84.187.34 > Path: TK2MSFTNGP01.phx.gbl!TK2MSFTNGP05.phx.gbl!newspe.com > Lines: 1 > Xref: TK2MSFTNGP01.phx.gbl microsoft.public.outlook.general:737044 > > Hi Swinglower- > > I have luck as you do :) A Chief Exec machine with this very issue....

Earn $2000 a few times a week #2
See how you can earn thousands per day without ever picking up a phone. This opportunity is exploding right now. Work 1 on 1 with top earner. Get the details here www.0to20k.com. ...

Do you konw HOW TO ADD A ActiveX control developed by MFC in ATL Project
I build a activeX control using MFC, and now, I won't insert it in a ATL project without creating a window for containing the control.I ever did it as a COM, but I only can get the interface point, I can't using interface function defined in the control.Did anybody know how to make the control fine??????????????????????? In your MFC control override IsInvokeAllowed( DISPID) and return TRUE. ----- HongHan wrote: ----- I build a activeX control using MFC, and now, I won't insert it in a ATL project without creating a window for containing the control.I e...