Re: How to delay ToolTip display time in CListCtrl Control

"Smallfrogs" <super_smallfrogs@hotmail.com> д���ʼ� news:...
> Thanks
> "Ali R." <nospam@nospam.com> д���ʼ�
> > ((CListCtrl

*)GetDlgItem(IDC_MYLIST))->GetToolTips()->SetDelayTime(TTDT_AUTOPOP,5000);

> > or if you have variable for your list
> > m_MyList.GetToolTips()->SetDelayTime(TTDT_AUTOPOP,5000);
> >
> > that will set how long it stays up after it is displayed.
> >
> > Change TTDT_AUTOPOP with TTDT_INITIAL to change the time it takes for it
> > popup to begin with!
> >
> > Ali R.
> >

> > "Smallfrogs" <super_smallfrogs@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> > > Could you give me a sample?
> > >
> > > "Ali R." <nospam@nospam.com> д���ʼ�

> > > time

vc.mfc 33608 articles. 0 followers. Follow

Looking for a charting control
Hi all, I am looking for a professional quality charting control. Current requirements are Bar charts and Pie Charts, but this might change in the near feature to include more complex data types using Line charts (smooth and normal), area charts (stacked), point or radar charts. I haven't been able to find a good one yet. I found this put the documentation is not adequite. http://www.nevron.com/Charting.aspx?nav=ChartNav&content=Chart Any suggestions? AliR. I've used a system called ProEssentials5. I built a thin C++ wrapper around their types and I've done a number of g...

How to seperate worksheets so each displays on different monitors
When I open two excel worksheets they open up in a excel window. I can't seperate them to view them on seperate monitors. I was able to view the worksheets in seperate windows on different monitors until lately. Not sure what I did to change the view. Open up a seperate session of XL. I.e., open first file, then open up another session of XL, and from there open the 2nd file. They should now be two seperate windows. -- Best Regards, Luke M *Remember to click "yes" if this post helped you!* "ValD2009" wrote: > When I open two excel worksheets they open ...

Re: weird "display can't be shown" error in Contacts
Has anyone ever come across the Display Can't be Shown in Outlook? Why does it happen? I can usually get the display to come back if I go back and forth between diff folders. I have Outlook 2000 sp3. ...

How do I re-download Excel onto my computer (it crashed)?
My computer crashed and I lost everything on it. I need to re-install Excel. How do I do that? sueb262, you will need a CD with excel on it, do you have it from when you got the computer? -- Paul B Always backup your data before trying something new Please post any response to the newsgroups so others can benefit from it Feedback on answers is always appreciated! Using Excel 2002 & 2003 "sueb262" <sueb262@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:11BF91E6-DB5E-419F-BBE0-8188E61B2FCD@microsoft.com... > My computer crashed and I lost everything on it. I need...

How may Windows Mail be re-installed in the Start Menu list?
I'd like to get "Windows Mail" back into the top of the menu that comes up with clicking on the Start globe in the taskbar. I deleted it thinking it would confuse the 92 year old client whose machine this is, as she was going to use AOL webmail. However, most webmail applications are so frought with garbage on the screen, that the appearance of Windows Mail (uncluttered) seems a good alternative for one with macular degeneration (she can't see at all well). How may I get Windows Mail back at the top of that list? (or at least under the Internet Explorer link) ...

Creating a Combined Date/Time Shortcut
I know Excel provides shortcuts for entering the date (CTRL + ;) and the = time (CTRL + SHIFT + ;), but I really need one that will enter both the = date=20 and time in the same cell at the same time. (Since Excel does provide=20 formatting for same-cell date and time, it seems kind of odd that there = isn't=20 a shortcut to facilitate entry.) Is it possible to create an entirely = new shortcut=20 that doesn't use macros? (This last point is important, since the = workbook is=20 shared on a network.) Any help anyone can offer would be much appreciated--I'm getting=20 desperate. T...

CListCtrl scrolling question
Hi all, I have Clistctrl in my application. Now when the number of used rows exceeds the visible area, vertical scroll bar shows up but the window doesnt scroll to the last item printed. Now what i want is whenever number of lines exceed the visible area, last printed item is automatically visible......In listbox i was able to achieve this by using SetCurSel() with index parameter set to last line printed in listbox...but listctrl doesnt have this method....so how to achieve that??? thanks kunal Take a look at the call to EnsureVisible(). Tom "kunal s patel" <kunalspa...

Displaying the Sigma Symbol as a Column heading
Excel ver 2000 I would like to use the Sigma symbol as a character of a Column heading. I have two questions: Does Excel have the ability to display these symbols as text? What is the process for doing this? I tried looking at the WingDing fonts but could not find the symbol. Where can I obtain a keyboard mapping of the WingDing fonts? Thank you You can see it in Internet Explorer at http://www.mvps.org/dmcritchie/rexx/htm/fonts.htm you can make Firefox show same if you add fonts, and you will have to redo each time a new version of Firefox is installed. http://www.mvps.or...

Displaying Yes/No as Yes or No instead of -1 and 0 01-21-10
Hi, I know that I've done this before, but now I can't remember how I did it... In my form, I want my Yes/No combo box to display Yes or No instead of -1 or 0 after the choice is made. I'm remembering something about column widths, but so far no luck. Thanks for your help! on the Porperty Sheet you can set Format to Yes/No laura.dodge wrote: >Hi, I know that I've done this before, but now I can't remember how I >did it... > >In my form, I want my Yes/No combo box to display Yes or No instead of >-1 or 0 after the choice is made. I'm rem...

MSN messenger won't change my display name..
Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.6 (Snow Leopard) Processor: Intel hey <br> when i sign into mac messenger, my display name is my real name i told windows live. i change it. but then when i sign out and sign in again my display name is my real name again and my personal message is gone. any ideas? Nup! This is the Word group. We don't know anything about Messenger here. Post your question in the Messenger group. Cheers On 27/11/09 9:39 AM, in article 59badac7.-1@webcrossing.JaKIaxP2ac0, "just_mickey@officeformac.com" <just_mickey@officefo...

Header Control Notification question
Hi, I created a class called CMyHeaderCtrl which subclass the CHeaderCtrl class. I wish to handle the HDN_TRACK notification message. So I added the following code: MyHeaderCtrl.h: afx_msg void OnTrack(NMHDR *pNMHDR, LRESULT* pResult); MyHeaderCtrl.cpp: BEGIN_MESSAGE_MAP(CMyHeaderCtrl, CHeaderCtrl) //{{AFX_MSG_MAP(CMyHeaderCtrl) //}}AFX_MSG_MAP ON_NOTIFY_REFLECT(HDN_TRACK,OnTrack) END_MESSAGE_MAP() void CMyHeaderCtrl::OnTrack(NMHDR *pNMHDR, LRESULT* pResult) { AfxMessageBox("Track"); ... } The message is not shown when I try dragging the divider. However, if I change ON_N...

pole dislay and net display
hi, i am using net display and for advertising and receipts. I like to use a separate pole display for the receipts and the monitor for the net display. Is that possible? And if yes where can i find a small display that i can Velcro on top of the customer monitor. Please help 4257730562 thanks jay ...

Good C++ examples on controlling the Mouse and Keyboard?
Does anyone have any links to an very good code samples of controlling the mouse and the keyboard that will work correctly across every windows platform? Would all of these use the SentInput() function, or are there any other functions or methods that have any advantages? ...

This should not be so difficult but it is to me re: dates for medi
I"ve been working 2 solid days on trying to just figure out HOW to have two date columns change the way I want them to. I KNOW it must be able to be done in EXCEL but darned if I can figure it out. I have a medicine sheet that has the date I last filled my prescription, then the date it can be filled again. The time is 30 days from the first column of last filled. THIS I think I have figured out how to do for the formula and tie it into the computers calendar. BUT THEN I need that 2nd column to take it's new 30 days back to the first column, so it now becomes the la...

changing the time between Home page refresh
We have had several customers wanting to change the automatic refresh time for the home page. ( its currently 60 mins which isnt really in line with the pace of todays businesses!) ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-based Newsreader and then click "I Agree" in the message pane. http://www.microsoft.com/Businesssoluti...

Re: converting a sum of minutes to...
This should work: =378/1440 because there are 1440 minutes in 24 hours. BTW, it is 6 hours 18 min. <g> -- Greeting from the Gulf Coast! http://myweb.cableone.net/twodays "Jim" <twodays@nospamcableone.net> wrote in message news:... > =Minutes/Minutes per Hour > =378/60 > > -- > Greeting from the Gulf Coast! > http://myweb.cableone.net/twodays > "jeanjean682003" <jeanjean682003.z8a7c@excelforum-nospam.com> wrote in > message news:jeanjean682003.z8a7c@excelforum-nospam.com... > > an HH:min format. > > I'm presently ...

get the text string appear the most times !
Hi, all ! Sorry abt posting this question many time, but I think I gave a hard understanding question before. In my report, I need to get the value of a group of records that appear the most times. For example: I have a text "Sushi" appears in my report 10 times, "Nobashi" appears 20 times, "shrimp" 5 times ---> my desire that is a textbox show "Nobashi" as result. Hope this way is easer to understand my problem. Any suggestion for this ? Thanks with appreciated of all ur time. Luan. ...

TIME....again
I've reviewed the posts and tips relating to time, but haven't found an EXACT answer to what I'm trying to do. Like one of the other posters, I keep an hourly logbook. I might enter a start time as 23:30 zulu, and an end time of 01:15 zulu. In this case, the time difference should equal 1:45, and then converted to tenths should be 1.8. When I'm not starting and ending on a different zulu day, I'm able to get the function to work perfectly. BUT HERE'S THE RUB. For DATE, I only wish to enter the local start date...regardless of what my zulu start or end date is....

Option groups (Text display)
Hi......i've set up an option group on a form which has 6 possible selections. It is bound to a field in a table and seems to be working fine. However when i generate a report from that table, i get the numeric value displayed but i'd prefer the text. Any ideas how i'd get around this ? Thanks, Jenny Option groups are only capable of using numbers, not text. If you don't already have a table that translates the numbers to the text, create one. Create a query that joins that table to your existing table so that you can pick up the text, and use that query where you would...

comdlg32.ocx
I have used an application developed in Access 2003 very well. I bought a new machine with Windows 7 and reloaded Access 2003 (Office 2003). It now does not run a function within the application. I believe comdlg32.ocx is the problem. I unselected Microsoft Common Dialog Control 3.0 (SP3) and it has disappeared as well. Error Run time error 438 - Object does not support this property or object Function Private Function fileName() As String Me.CommandOpenFileDialogue.Filter = "Text|*.txt|All|*.*" Me.CommandOpenFileDialogue.ShowOpen fileName = Me.CommandOpenFil...

pictures not displayed in Publisher
Pictures and graphics played in a Publisher file do not show up on the screen. They are in the Graphics Manager as Embedded. You only see a blank box that can be moved. It does not show up in print preview, however it will print fine. Elks434 wrote: > Pictures and graphics played in a Publisher file do not show up on the > screen. They are in the Graphics Manager as Embedded. You only see a blank > box that can be moved. It does not show up in print preview, however it will > print fine. Read the third FAQ at http://ed.mvps.org/Static.aspx?=Publisher/FAQs -- Ed Bennet...

Re: Entourage and Keychain
On 3/21/08 1:35 11PM, in article ee95a18.-1@webcrossing.caR9absDaxw, "harvey@officeformac.com" <harvey@officeformac.com> wrote: > > I just loaded the update to Office 2008. Entourage keeps popping up a window > saying the email account wants to use my keychain access. I click on "always > allow" but the window keeps popping up. I went to Keychain and marked that > email account as always allowing Entourage access. The window keeps popping up > continuously Is your keychain unlocked? Did you run Keychain FirstAid? Some users have reported crashes ...

Time Formulars
Can someone please tell me , is there a formular , for calculated hours worked eg: i use one column for start times , one for finished times , and I would like the third column to caculate the hours inbetween , Start 9:00:00am - Finish 2:30:00pm - Hours Worked 5.5 - Any help would be gratefully recieved. Dawn, Use something like =(End_Time - Start_Time)*24 If it is possible that the duration will cross midnight (e.g., start at 10PM,end at 2AM), use a formula like =(End_Time - Start_Time + (Start_Time<End_Time))*24 -- Cordially, Chip Pearson Microsoft MVP - Excel Pearson Software Co...

Earliest time in a range
Hi, I have a range of dates and times, and the following will give me the latest time: {MAX((Data!$D$2:$D$5000=B13)*(Data!$F$2:$F$5000))} However, I now want the earliest time, but "MIN" does not work: {MIN((Data!$D$2:$D$5000=B13)*(Data!$F$2:$F$5000))} What is the proper formula? Thanks. Min is the right function. What does "doesn't work" mean? Also, what's in B13? Regards, Fred "pete" <pete@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:902A7A53-1A8A-4B2A-9CC4-B2A88E7EBFEE@microsoft.com... > Hi, > > I have a...

Change color on date field in form for re-certification
My main form has two different date fields on it. One date field needs to be re-certified every 6 months, and the other field needs to be re-certified every 12 months. I would like each of those fields to automatically change color depending on how much time as elapsed since that training. For the 6 month field, months 1-5 should be green, 1 month left should be yellow and anything expired should be red. For the 12 month field, months 1-11 should be green, 1 month left should be yellow, and anything expired should be red. Thank you in advance for your help! messingerjc wrote...